Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41978 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

Visit a Therapy. I just don't have any other thing to say cause am already getting angry just by reading your annoying problem

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by whizcartel(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

It is a spiritual problem. Come let me take you to woli agba. He give you agbara. and you will reset.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Topjay: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?

if you really need advise here, you have to be patient because you will see the good, the bad and th ugly here
my advise is in anything you do, you have to have 1001% patience because in all that we do, patience is one of the requisite involve even to drinking your water requires patience because if you rush it, you will definitly run out of air in you and that is exatly what you are going through in your relationship.
my dear, relationship, marriage,friendship and any other SHIP you might find yourself is not a BED OF ROSES so you have to do all it takes to make your relationship work
and a big sacrifice too is involve. when you are mad pls and pls leave that place to a quiet place where you can calm yourself or when he is angry, just joke or sing it over, my dear d guy go laugh because i have tried it myself cos anytym my hubby is angry, i will just turn it to joke or tell my children to sing for him nd i tell you that i will receive more than expected from him nd not because of anything but for peace to reign.

remember that we are not always right and its best to be a fool and peace to reign than prove you know it all and the storm continues. The choice is yours

please read BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND BY JOYCE MEYER

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by timmydahpeace(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

do you know why i feel for you....not all girls do this...cus we know the guys left in this generation we are, will always make us feel insecure....so you have to be understanding cus it helps alot most especially in my own relationship....so please try and convince him that you will change and if he doesn't accept you still...please dear don't make the same mistake in your next relationship, understanding is the main key to any relationship....and also note that now we have more of females than males....hold the one you have TIGHT please.....i wish you the best dear in your relationship
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by horciglowri(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
I am goin to advice u based on my own experience, I use to b like you coz of my old relationships but I had to grow up. After brokeup wif my x I stayd away frm relationships nd wrkd on mysef, first I had self love 4 mysef, forgave my self nd my past, killed nd buried my past nd moved in2 d future, workd on myself esteem, read books nd spoke wif conselors, had to free my mind, also channel all my tym to wrk nd doin new things. Today am a better nd happy person in a sweet relationship. So u can learn frm mine tho u dnt av 2 do evritin I did tho it was nt easy but I was determined to b a better me.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Solumtoonna(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

fight him in the bed and he will come back to u
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by femi4: 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?
grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by nkwuocha1: 3:06pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

You need to relax from dating for some time. Get a little matured, then start again.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by repogirl(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Is this the first relationship where you break up after a misunderstanding or you did this in previous relationships.

After the breakup, who innitiates the make up?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Curry30: 3:11pm On May 05, 2017
[/b]U need to date Jesus...because no other man can take ur shiiit[b]
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by sircrabo: 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
Its Ogbanje. Use holy water and 7 candles. Light the cndles nd put under a tray, allow to heat for one hour then seat on it. Drink the holy water, make sure its up to 10ltr. When done shout Jesu seven times. Thank me when you see me
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
When we make mistakes twice, its termed a mistake but a third time, its called stupid but when it happens for the fourth time, its termed stupidity and fifth time, it is termed plain stupidity.
You have proven time and again that you will break up with him at the slightest provocation, so even if he accepts u back again, u will still break up with him. So my advice to you is before you go into another relationship, u need to take some time off to reflect on yourself as to why you are always in a haste to call it a quit at the slightest provocation, from there you can be able to manage and keep your temperament in check at all times. Goodluck to as u embark on working on yourself.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by alezzy13: 3:16pm On May 05, 2017
Azerbella:
Why do I think the OP is only joking? grin

Trust me, she's not. We have such ladies out there.

Speaking from experience. embarassed
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by 2shure: 3:16pm On May 05, 2017
Bich
U nothing buh a crack head.
Girls got nothing to offer
Esp naija gals
Una go dey form
Dont call my nos again
I'm busy
Its over.
Hahahahahahahahabaha
Nobody wants a Drama psycho queen bich
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by BizBayo: 3:17pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Bros wetin na grin ... i don laugh so tay.... grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Jaabioro(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2017
dozofavour:

you for open school na
Suggest the name and the ethics behavior of that school.. you are going to be my share holder..
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Laveda(f): 3:17pm On May 05, 2017
Sounds like me lol. Just that I don't break up..

I'm already working on mine, it's a bad thing
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by misano(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?

Please don't be 2 hard on urself. I'm a guy & I have done that with girls in D past. I'm always D first 2 end D relationship & D first to try to get her back. The truth is that it's not 100% ur fault. If ur partner can stop doing D things dat make U end D relationship I'm sure D relationship will last longer. The thing is dat, U don't want stress, U give up 2 easily, U get angry wen doing something dat seem hopeless. Wat U should do is to take it easy. If he loves U he will take U back no matter what. If he doesn't love U he will continue to form for U while U beg him. If he loves U, he will stop doing D things dat get U angry up to D point of ending D relationship. Here is D solution, If U guys get back together again, promise urself never 2 end D relationship no matter what. I know U love him but never put ur egg in one basket. He knows how much U love him & he knows U will come begging.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by alezzy13: 3:20pm On May 05, 2017
All of you saying the guy na ode and he should breakup sharply. . . .hmmm its not as easy as that ooo.

If, as a guy, you're the very, VERY sensitive type, and you end up with the character OP is displaying, breaking up dosent seem a viable option, esp is you love her VERY much. You just put up the tantrums and hope she changes. . .

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Paulscholari(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

when you broke up with him, how did you break in back
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2017
BizBayo:

Bros wetin na grin ... i don laugh so tay.... grin grin grin

But bros, tyohoid dey cause madness fa...
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Abdul124(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

D poblem is dat u are nt determin and solution is give itt a rest if u are still youngand when ready u can carry on.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Revolva(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
U N UR BOYFRIEND R NOT OUR PROBLEM OK ..PLS FIX UR PROBLEM N STOP DISTUBING US
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by mapet: 3:36pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

or psychosis grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by mapet: 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
i see.. For a while I thought u were 16.................

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
mapet:

or psychosis grin grin grin grin grin

I dey tel u.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by dozofavour(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
Jaabioro:
Suggest the name and the ethics behavior of that school.. you are going to be my share holder..

behavioral control school for broken relationships
admission requirements
you must have been in a relationship before
your heart must have been broken
if you are in a relationship then you must be causing problem for your spouse and so on. you re the instructor you should know the ethics
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2017
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol...abi nah, that behavior looks like a 16yr old's
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Alohamora(f): 3:42pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry

I can relate with your bf. It's really frustrating to be put in that kind of position. It's immature to use the fact that you're on your period. If you know you can't help being angry just avoid seeing him on those days.

Just give him time he'd come around.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by dozofavour(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2017
Revolva:
U N UR BOYFRIEND R NOT OUR PROBLEM OK ..PLS FIX UR PROBLEM N STOP DISTUBING US
why are you then on nairaland if not to be disturbed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by koife(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

WOW, its good to know that I am not alone in this kind of debacle. my ex-fiancée now friend, was in the same habit of breakup with me. she was so used to it that she would threaten me at slightest provocation. I think on record she did it well over 50 times and I was always patient with her, thinking I could help change her...for where? Her last break up with me seemed like the usual thing she used to say, but alas! it was real.....she broke up with me Kpataakpata and hooked up with abj big bo., I literally became bipolar and hated the fact that I could forgive her and give the chance to change, yet she would stab me in cold blood. I hated the idea of relationship. we were apart for about 2yr. Just last year December after being jilted by a guy who proposed and actually begun marriage plans with, she came begging for forgiveness that she now realizes that I am the only guy who really understand her, that my kinds are rare. Sister, stop playing with that poor guys emotion angry angry
stop making excuses and growup! if hin dump you now, you go run come nairaland come open thread on how devilish men are mtcheww....some pipo need deliverance sha undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by heenriiy19(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Dats d best remedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.