Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (64137 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2017
chemystery:
hehehehehehe....sorry to disappoint you this time around, hehehehehehe, i'm sorry
I am really disappointed, with the speed you and your goons jumped on my mention I thought y'all had answers for me,anyway bye
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 5:03pm On May 16, 2017
2dugged:
I am really disappointed, with the speed you and your goons jumped on my mention I thought y'all had answers for me,anyway bye
we thought you had reasonable questions but we were disappointed you had none, so no answers for you
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 16, 2017
chemystery:
we thought you had reasonable questions but we were disappointed you had none, so no answers for you
delusions !he he he,this is why I said earlier I have no problem with atheist so long as they are psychologically and emotionally stable of which I am very sure you are not ,hehehehe,I wasted my time obviously
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Mujaheeeden: 5:16pm On May 16, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehehehe, I was expecting a counter with facts, just like that, hehehehehehe
2dugged, i like and respect you so much because the way you handle things here but you are taking those stupid atheist lightly because they will bring you down to their level of stupidity and beat you to it.

Stay away from them
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
2dugged, i like and respect you so much because the way you handle things here but you are taking those stupid atheist lightly because they will bring you down to their level of stupidity and beat you to it.

Stay away from them
i am open minded and love it when I debate issues with facts , I only thought they had first hand knowledge of what they claimed they were, so I decided to ask them logical questions, omo I am really disappointed of how they have been dodging my question and throwing tantrums like touts ,anyway, some times you just have t engage some people to find out if they really know their onions,obviously these ones only joined the band wagon grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Mujaheeeden: 5:28pm On May 16, 2017
2dugged:
i am open minded and love it when I debate issues with facts , I only thought they had first hand knowledge of what they claimed they were, so I decided to ask them logical questions, omo I am really disappointed of how they have been dodging my question and throwing tantrums like touts ,anyway, some times you just have t engage some people to find out if they really know their onions,obviously these ones only joined the band wagon grin
They are not worth the time. Ignorance is bliss so i allow them to wallow in it
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
2dugged:
delusions !he he he,this is why I said earlier I have no problem with atheist so long as they are psychologically and emotionally stable of which I am very sure you are not ,hehehehe,I wasted my time obviously
you should be ashamed a psychologically unstable person beat you in an argument that the best you could do is resort to argumentum ad hominem. You have lost in intellectual argument and resort to insult. With experience from the standards your imaginery god thought you, i know you will beat me in that area.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 5:34pm On May 16, 2017
2dugged:
how theist give up in intellectual argument....insults and badmouthing.
Drop all that and watch me beat you black and blue! Lemme sip my zobo and wait for the next insult...
kikikikiki
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by electroTech: 5:56pm On May 16, 2017
2dugged:
so I can be right to say atheism is a religion that believes in the non existence of God, simple, enough of all this back and forth
Yes, provided i am right to say religion is atheism that believes in the existence of god.

Come, must you say rubbish just to win argument? shocked
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by electroTech: 6:07pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Stay away from them
Good advice! But she will not heed to it until they bombard her with more facts that will expose her stupity cos it is evident she is clutching at straws already.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by neocortex: 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
nurshah:

You obviously can never expect me to engage in arguments with you ..your post has revealed your level of understanding,inability to think outside the box,maturity ,intelligence and lack of existence of respect or fear for a superior authority

You insulted my prophet and you insulted my religion

I wish you what you deserve

I see that you are very good in playing victim when you threw the first stone.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
They are not worth the time. Ignorance is bliss so i allow them to wallow in it
I can see them hovering already, I just don't know why it is difficult for them to hold down a civil debate ,anyway like you said,I can't be dragged in in the mud with pigs ,make I swallow my chill pill grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by dammysel(f): 10:48pm On May 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehe you haven't met my friends you'll do fall in love with them even though they're not atheist

Lol....issokay when am I meeting them biko ....
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Ultimus: 6:26am On May 17, 2017
2dugged:
so I can be right to say atheism is a religion that believes in the non existence of God, simple, enough of all this back and forth

How can lack of belief be a religion? The only thing atheists have in common with each other is their lack of belief. There is no code, no creed, no doctrine or behavioural obligations on how to be an atheist. It can't qualify as a religion.

But I wonder why you people are always keen to group atheism as a religion. Does that tell us that tagging it as a religion is to bring it down because you regard religion as bad? smiley
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Aragon: 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
chemystery:

Do you watch (or have you seen any) magic trick at all? Give me those youtube links and i will explain to you how they are done

Hahahahahahaha..... you do not even know who I am and yet you want to explain Tricks on Youtube to me? A 100$, or 100£ says if you see me in person you wont say that. Yet if you do, I will give you that with no questions asked
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Aragon: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
Ultimus:

I wonder why you people are always keen to group atheism as a religion.

People tag it as a Religion because it,s based on Believe! Some of the Biggest in the world has Debated Countless times with Creationist and they could not deny that simply fact. I suggest you,all watch some of those debates cos nothing Beats watching Experts debate. You learn a lot from it
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 9:00pm On May 17, 2017
Aragon:

Hahahahahahaha..... you do not even know who I am and yet you want to explain Tricks on Youtube to me? A 100$, or 100£ says if you see me in person you wont say that. Yet if you do, I will give you that with no questions asked
You said you dont understand how some tricks on youtube were done and i volunteered to explain to you if you share the link. Have i done something bad?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Aragon: 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
chemystery:
You said you dont understand how some tricks on youtube were done and i volunteered to explain to you if you share the link. Have i done something bad?

Oops sorry about that! No of cause you have not done anything bad. Please accept my apologies
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Ultimus: 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
Aragon:

People tag it as a Religion because it,s based on Believe! Some of the Biggest in the world has Debated Countless times with Creationist and they could not deny that simply fact. I suggest you,all watch some of those debates cos nothing Beats watching Experts debate. You learn a lot from it

What fact? That atheism is a religion based on belief?

I think you and anybody that think atheism is a religion have comprehension issues that you need to sort before coming into this discourse. I can't understand a definition for you.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Aragon: 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
Ultimus:

What fact? That atheism is a religion based on belief?

I think you and anybody that think atheism is a religion have comprehension issues that you need to sort before coming into this discourse. I can't understand a definition for you.

Look I seldom comment on NR simply because there are lots of Kids running wild looking for who to Insult as its almost impossible to hold meaningful discussion or debate here without kids getting Rude or throwing Insults. I might not know who you are but I don't think you are one of the world leading Expert on Atheism. I am not here to teach or Convince you of anything because that is beyond me... but I do mention experts across the world Debating this very Issue... Many Books has been written by reputable people and this has always pop up :Atheism is a Religion based on Belief: I have watched Debates by Real people that are known across the world and not these back and forth on NR... Be well.....
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Jacobmanny(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Well i thought all folllowers of christ were meant to be fishers of men?
Yea True but the power to convict isnt with the believer.. The HolySpirit and the WORD does the conviction of every person.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by walls01: 8:40am On May 21, 2017
hahn:

I do not understand what you mean by the emboldened but this is how I see it. No one knows for sure how life came about. It could have been by someone or something.

For the "someone" there have been thousands of possible creators. Whichever creator you believe in is just one of them and none of the thousands have been able to prove that their god is the real creator. The same belief or faith you apply to your religion that makes it seem real is also applied to other religion. So far we can put all these gods under the category of guess work. No actual research or evidence has been put forward to prove that your god or any other god is real for that matter

On the other hand we have science that applies research, evidence and the scientific procedure to come to it's conclusion.

Even though I am not a scientist I think it is best to keep an open mind. Religion might be right, science might be right

Personally, I do not care how the earth started. What is the benefit of this knowledge? How has it helped to improve mankind so far? If god(any of the 4,200 of them) exist, what are it's benefits?

Science has added the worst confusion to the origin of the universe. The evolution theory they postulated is total rubbish, they said a dot exploded and expanded to give rise to the universe and life spring up just from nothing. What I mean by the bolded is that if it happened billions of years ago we will still continue to witness it now. Until now the evolution theory has no single evidence but science still went further to pass it at law.

You need to know where you are coming from so you can know where you are going, it is very important to know how and why you are here cause it will give you understanding of where you are going and why everything is like this.

Don't be confused we have only one God the rest are false

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by hahn(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2017
walls01:

Science has added the worst confusion to the origin of the universe. The evolution theory they postulated is total rubbish, they said a dot exploded and expanded to give rise to the universe and life spring up just from nothing. What I mean by the bolded is that if it happened billions of years ago we will still continue to witness it now. Until now the evolution theory has no single evidence but science still went further to pass it at law.

You need to know where you are coming from so you can know where you are going, it is very important to know how and why you are here cause it will give you understanding of where you are going and why everything is like this.

Don't be confused we have only one God the rest are false

The same thing is said about your own god by other religions

I really do not care whose imaginary friend is the best

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by walls01: 9:58am On May 21, 2017
hahn:

The same thing is said about your own god by other religions

I really do not care whose imaginary friend is the best

It doesn't matter whether you care or not, gravity affect all. God is not imaginary, maybe he is to you it doesn't matter
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by hahn(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2017
walls01:

It doesn't matter whether you care or not, gravity affect all. God is not imaginary, maybe he is to you it doesn't matter

Lol
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Jman06(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2017
2dugged:
i think I am done with all this talk ,i have said everything that needs to be said,what Nigeria needs as a country is not athiesm but institution and laws simple,bye
And you think that laws will thrive in the face of religios bigotry? The truth is that atheism is more in favour of state than theism. Atheists are more concerned about how to better their present life and not deluded about some imaginary life hereafter.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:56am On May 21, 2017
Japhet04:
sorry bro, can't do that undecided

PS
I really want to thank u guys for your sincere reasonable advice, i'm grateful, really.,also thank u lalasticlala smiley

But I still noticed that the Christians are filled with so much hate that I begin to wonder if they are really Christians as they claim to be, wow so many insults from them, but it's cool sha wink

That's a wrong notion , its not because they are Christians that's why they hate .
Its simply an individual personality. They will hate , be it christian or Muslim or atheist. No need using Christianity as a reason for the hate and insults .
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by MiddleDimension: 8:09pm On May 21, 2017
Jman06:
And you think that laws will thrive in the face of religios bigotry? The truth is that atheism is more in favour of state than theism. Atheists are more concerned about how to better their present life and not deluded about some imaginary life hereafter.

you can say this again.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Bump
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by suremanpatriot: 3:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Nma27:
So you telling me there's chaos in Russia? I'm am fully aware that religion is a form of social control but the English who introduced it to us are not this fanatical. They respect ones decision to either serve a God or not.

Religion is the channel to know your creator and you nourish it with spiritual exercise to stay connected. Unfortunately the western world hav abandoned the later.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by suremanpatriot: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Nma27:
So you telling me there's chaos in Russia? I'm am fully aware that religion is a form of social control but the English who introduced it to us are not this fanatical. They respect ones decision to either serve a God or not.

Have seen any Russian laugh so naturally,it's as if you forcing them to laugh because of what their environment has bcom "environment of regime fear and domination"
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by suremanpatriot: 3:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Nma27:
so therefore, we need to evolve too and attain such civilization too ryt?

Yes religion enlightens your mind,then it is up to u thereafter to chose how you want to use the knowledge for good or evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.