Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63053 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 12:31am On May 14, 2017
DelRosa:

Careful what you wish for
God is not mocked...
Which god?
Is it all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes?
Or the one that created evil so he would seem relevant?
Or the one that threatens to burn us forever so we don't speak the truth out of fear?

It's just better for god's reputation if he doesnt exist, cos he is really doing a bad job

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CallmeLucy(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2017
How did God create someone as dumb as you?

Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2017
felixomor:

In summary, you have no study....
I only asked a simple question.
It didn't warrant a long explanation.
And your talk shows you are not conversant with research.
That is why the word "maybe" is giving u problems.

Your question is not correct. Your study is not even supporting your belief undecided. Don't give a long explanation. Just say what you understand by born to believe Cuz I don't think you even know what it means. As for the maybe. Scientists use that when they're not sure of certain conclusions or certain incidents of when the investigation is not fully conclusive. All these are mere researches and nothing that close to theories.
Born to believe is not supported by this post browse what that statement means

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 12:33am On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Bro, Be careful not to impose your belief system on her carelessly.. She has a right to believe whatever she wants. I'm kinda skeptical about religion at times even though am into one I can't call a particular name. I believe in the eternal principles of Love, Peace, Charity and Thanksgiving . That's what I believe. when I tell people, some will be like "who is dizz?? " n some don't give a damn about what you believe provided your morals is of conformity to the current standard. So finding love amidst those who care about your religious beliefs mind need you to do a "preaching and Conversion" if they see your light good, if they don't move forward... Belief system matters a lot in a relationship especially those with marriage intent. You both need to agree at least on certain grounds else break. Nd I don't see a common ground for an atheist n a Christian. I'd advice you move on if her conversion is impossible nd your conversion is inconsiderable. Because if you fake it... Hmm, unless there is a conversion of either of you divorce/unhappy home will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by maklelemakukula(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2017
Yes you deserve it. Ntorrr grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by peterbello(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2017
Cholls:
my brother if atheist stuff is still a face in your life right now and it makes you happy and of cuz maybe fulfilled then why are you confused about another life outside what you believe...you mean, you ain't convinced enough with your present face in life right now ni?...

An atheist has no face in life

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 12:35am On May 14, 2017
chemystery:

Which god?
Is it all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes?
Or the one that threatens to burn us forever so we don't speak the truth out of fear?

It's just better for god's reputation if he doesnt exist, cos he is really doing a bad job

You said it all

Those questionsnu asked can "NEVER" be answered by the so called believers. Always sharing blame btw there God and the devil.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 12:37am On May 14, 2017
thesuave10:

Your question is not correct. Your study is not even supporting your belief undecided. Don't give a long explanation. Just say what you understand by born to believe Cuz I don't think you even know what it means. As for the maybe. Scientists use that when they're not sure of certain conclusions or certain incidents of when the investigation is not fully conclusive. All these are mere researches and nothing that close to theories.
Born to believe is not supported by this post browse what that statement means
With one mouth, u r trying to pretend to be scientific.
With another mouth u are trying to rubbish research when u have zero research yourself....

By the way, Please what do you think i mean by "born to believe" ??
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Maximus85(m): 12:39am On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

If you really like her, leave her alone. Don't destroy her.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by henrimoto(m): 12:39am On May 14, 2017
Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

When he was struggling to build Nairaland then, he believe God die, now, over sabi don reset him head to A the...
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2017
felixomor:

With one mouth, u r trying to pretend to be scientific.
With another mouth u are trying to rubbish research when u have zero research yourself....

By the way, Please what do you think i mean by "born to believe" ??

I am not completely scientific. I don't believe science has and can explain all.things
I'm not discrediting research but saying at this point and relating to this topic it's inconclusive.

Summarize what you mean by that using two lines
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 12:44am On May 14, 2017
thesuave10:

I am not completely scientific. I don't believe science has and can explain all.things
I'm not discrediting research but saying at this point and relating to this topic it's inconclusive.

Summarize what you mean by that using two lines

So u dont know what i mean by "born to believe" all this while?
So what was the essence of discussion? undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 12:44am On May 14, 2017
felixomor:

So u dont know what i mean by "born to believe" all this while?
So what was the essence of discussion? undecided

I want you to say it. To show you that you are confused
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 12:45am On May 14, 2017
SavageGarden:

Must you go spilling your ignorance over the place 'cos you want to abuse your right to an opinion. You are disgusting just like the God you worship. Many on here like myself have been Atheist before we discovered nairaland however you make it sound like a crime to become atheist cos some other atheist by some sort of evangelism got so many other's to see things their way and in this case " Seun". To my knowledge Seun is a pussi a bloody agnostic that he is. So y'all Christians or Muslims out there by some stroke of luck huh you just fell from the biblical heaven a believer in your shitty Christ? You shovel your distorted religion down our throats daily every bloody nook and mainstream media and you get offended when an Atheist does likewise? What kind of foool are you.

Dont mind the idiot!

He has sacrificed his brain to God

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 12:46am On May 14, 2017
thesuave10:

I want you to say it. To show you that you are confused

So u quote people when u dont understand them and u also claim the pple are "confused"?

Wonderful !
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Aragon: 12:47am On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:

As a Nigerian Christian that recides in the West, I respect people and their Choices as we have many Atheist here. Still, when ever I see Nigerians back home say they are Atheist I truly wonder about that. Cos am like Are there really Nigerians that doesn't believe in The Supernatural, Spiritual realms, Powers.. etc.? I mean all the Ritual Killings are for fun and not real? Even on YouTube you could Watch videos of. Shango Festivals, and see things defying mother Nature and western sciences . I mean we don't see all that over here but in Nigeria / Africa there are way too many things going that it becomes funny to hear some Say they don't believe in the supernatural. Very strange indeed.
Anyway I know am off Topic as this is about your and your girl etc. So lemme apologise for that
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2017
felixomor:

So u quote people when u dont understand them and u also claim the pple are "confused"?

Wonderful !

Oh Jesus people should get sense. I understand you. I want you to relate it reasonably that's why I want you to say it cuz as you're typing and reading the trash words. You'll have a rethink.

I'm done. Try to challenge research sometimes and even scientists.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by DexteryJoe(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2017
Awwn.... first,i must commend u, u made a decision most Nigerians wldnt even dare to think abt by being an atheist, and rilly, I don't judge u, and I don't judge her either, if ur decision is to remain an atheist and hers,not to marry an atheist, then carry on my brother, u surely wld meet a lady Wu loves u for u and ur beliefs
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by melodyogonna(m): 12:50am On May 14, 2017
Splinz:
That's the price you have to pay for being an atheist. To each one his cross, please carry yours, and be strong. smiley
lol
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CentoC: 12:52am On May 14, 2017
Hmmm...this one is strong...ur chemstrey with d devil is really strong...u r truely an atheist...hell is d truth known too late...as I typed earlier,u will get to know abt God's existence when ur gas is exhausted...#youcannotfightGod
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by clickbnkgod: 12:52am On May 14, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, look very well after the mosque experience, something is missing in your life cos of that foolish decision of yours. Go for deliverance cos that singular act will keep speaking against u till u realise you served another god

Hmmmm...... Even the religions are attacking each other. Smh
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 12:53am On May 14, 2017
Aragon:

As a Nigerian Christian that recides in the West, I respect people and their Choices as we have many Atheist here. Still, when ever I see Nigerians back home say they are Atheist I truly wonder about that. Cos am like Are there really Nigerians that doesn't believe in The Supernatural, Spiritual realms, Powers.. etc.? I mean all the Ritual Killings are for fun and not real? Even on YouTube you could Watch videos of. Shango Festivals, and see things defying mother Nature and western sciences . I mean we don't see all that over here but in Nigeria / Africa there are way too many things going that it becomes funny to hear some Say they don't believe in the supernatural. Very strange indeed.
Anyway I know am off Topic as this is about your and your girl etc. So lemme apologise for that
Do you watch (or have you seen any) magic trick at all? Give me those youtube links and i will explain to you how they are done

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by skalash: 12:53am On May 14, 2017
Sad
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 12:53am On May 14, 2017
thesuave10:

Oh Jesus people should get sense.
U should have said that to yourself before quoting what u didnt understand.

thesuave10:

I understand you. I want you to relate it reasonably that's why I want you to say it cuz as you're typing and reading the trash words. You'll have a rethink.
No you dont understand.
And u didnt even read the article i posted.
U only felt like arguing.

thesuave10:

I'm done.
U had better be.

thesuave10:

Try to challenge research sometimes and even scientists.
Of course i do that all the time.
But i do it while observing other research works
Not with empty talk alone.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 12:57am On May 14, 2017
CentoC:
Hmmm...this one is strong...ur chemstrey with d devil is really strong...u r truely an atheist...hell is d truth known too late...as I typed earlier,u will get to know abt God's existence when ur gas is exhausted...#youcannotfightGod
Which of the gods?
Allah, Jehovah, Apollo, Zeus, Hercules, Hera, Ra, Amadioha or Sango?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CentoC: 12:57am On May 14, 2017
ucheemmadu18:
u may never get a girlfriend
lol...
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 12:58am On May 14, 2017
thesuave10:

. It all depends on what you mean by "born to believe" .humans are actually born not believing in anything. A completely clean slate but we we're made and conditioned to believe in cerrain things. An example is the effect of stories in those scientific posts. When you were born you didn't believe in shiiit. Now according to that post the desire to believe came because humans had to believe in something as a way of hope
Humans are not born believers. They are not born atheists too. Because atheism is the belief that there's no God. And so we're not born believers but made believers

Your head correct.... I. Dae feel you
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 12:59am On May 14, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, i m not discussing with clowns today undecided
Buhahahahahaha....

Ride on Dr.....
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 1:00am On May 14, 2017
adepeter26:

Your head correct.... I. Dae feel you

Hehe Oga mi I'm out o. Later. Remain a man.. #peace grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by tosyne2much(m): 1:01am On May 14, 2017
Drabrah:

Nothing!
Bliv it or not, religion goes a long way in shaping our personality. Hence, no matter how much she loves u, there's bound to be crash in d relationship sooner or later cos u guys ain't gonna reason alike & there'll always be conflict of interest (like she trying to train her kids to fear God & respect man & u telling dem God doesn't exist).
So it's my candid opinion dat she's made d best decision for her life & her future. Relationships dat won't work are better nipped in the bud frm d onset than later wen deep emotional attachment has set in.

I can't but quote an intelligent perso each time I find one

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 1:03am On May 14, 2017
Aragon:

This statement isn't entirely mine.
Black Magic is referred to most often as an art(idán /jazz) , and it is a practice rather than a belief system. A religion is a belief system. Obviously magic is a practice rather than a religion, though it is possible for a religion to practice or use magic as part of its religious activity. it could be a thin line But I think there is a distinction between both. I'm not an atheist though.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 1:04am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=chemystery post=56498748]
Which god?

It's just better for god's reputation if he
doesnt exist, cos he is really doing a bad job

[/quote

Okay...This should help you a

First of all..God gave each and everyone of us FREE WILL [yes including you so called atheist(s)].There is no joy or rather satisfaction in controlling your creation's mind.

Now coming to the evil part,God never created evil
It was lucipher who wanted to be God and waged a war against him and he had to be thrown out of heaven along with the angels who supported him.Hell was never meant for us..it already existed before the creation of man.

You also talked about God threatening to burn people in hell..(personally I think that scares the crap outta you).
We have the right to choose between good and evil, he has told us the road to salvation is not an easy one..your faith will be tested...temptations shall arise...you might even question his existence...but, if we are steadfast in our prayers and worship to him and trust in him to provide for us....we will enjoy the rewards of our faith.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.