Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63061 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by savvy12: 11:36pm On May 13, 2017
chemystery:
I will prefer marry an [already made] atheist, or marry a christian, muslim, hindu, buddhist, traditional religious girl and what have you, then show her the way.

You see, we atheist don't discriminate
And show her the way? The way to what exactly? Atheism? Lol.
Good night.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Mekanus(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2017
The moment I saw the title of this thread I knew there was going to be a lot of dumbass, brainless and zombified comments from the religitards.
Op you don't deserve to be with that dumbass pucci gal, look for a more intelligent girl to be with. You don't need to go back and start believing some bullshit Mumbo-Jumbo crackershit fairy tales all because of a brainwashed girl. Just dump her sorry ass and move on man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
felixomor:

If u dont discriminate, then why bother making her to see your way?
Why not Let her remain in her way then?
I’m not forcing her but with facts and evidence, she will have no choice.

It's like showing a friend where to buy better quality wears at same price than he use to buy before.

I shouldnt be explaining this to you, i believe you know better what the WORD discriminate mean.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

you are an atheist, why do you want to date a theist....go and date an atheist of desame mindset with you, it pays! and leave our beloved sisters alone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by jclassiq(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

Even that one will soon become a theist whether he likes or not.

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

#Bullshit!!

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 11:40pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Now I want you to read that post again and analyze with an open mind just try. See if what those scientists are saying makes any sense

You are telling me, to find no sense in what people who did research carried out abi?

And u r speaking from your palour on nairaland
When You have not carried out any research yourself.

Sorry Sir
I cant come to that level undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by savvy12: 11:41pm On May 13, 2017
Herrmes:
I don't argue, I am not trying to convert you, finally God did not make any laws but do what thou wilt
You are trying to convert me? Try that in the next hundred years.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 11:42pm On May 13, 2017
chemystery:

I’m not forcing her but with facts and evidence, she will have no choice.

It's like showing a friend where to buy better quality wears at same price than he use to buy before.

I shouldnt be explaining this to you, i believe you know better what the WORD discriminate mean.

Your saying "she will have no choice"
Already exposes your preference.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by donfeluche(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Ad hominems, what people of lower intelligence resort to when they can't counter a superior argument.

Well some person's problem are psychological, so I decided to give you a full dosage of Psychological Capsule, so that your remote views can get cleared, because, giving you an immediate drugs will increase your level of Ignoramus, tell me what concerns christianity with adultery, do you even reason at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Herrmes: 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
savvy12:

You are trying to convert me? Try that in the next hundred years.
I don't get it, do I need to quote the part of my reply that clearly said "I am not trying to convert you" to you? Why would you type that stuff up there as a reply?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
felixomor:

You are telling me, to find no sense in what people who did research carried out abi?

And u r speaking from your palour on nairaland
When You have not carried out any research yourself.

Sorry Sir
I cant come to that level undecided

I didn't say find no sense. I said find sense. Be reasonable for once Cuz I can see you don't even understand what you read that's why you brought it here. Cuz the research doesn't disprove atheism. It just gives reasons for it. Also just to educate you a bit. This research doesn't even cover up to half of the population of the countries theyre taken in. So read again and find the true meaning
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2017
Find someone else.

Life shouldn't be this hard. Move on.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:46pm On May 13, 2017
savvy12:

And show her the way? The way to what exactly? Atheism? Lol.
Good night.

Atheism.is my choice, i think it out myself, and i am proud of it.
So I could have been an atheist no matter what religion my parents practice.

Christianity you inherited from your parents and people create the thoughts for you.
So whatever religion you had found your parents practising would have been what you will be practising.

Make your own choices dear, good night

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Your comment is completely flawed
1 standing In a belief that there's no God is standing for something and he should stand like a fcking man
2 Christianity is not just a religion but a failed one. Man has messed it up completely because many fake pastors are everywhere : ADEBOYE oyakhilome TB joshua
3 love is a science. Love is a mixture of chemicals. Love is materialistic and love is conditional
4 why can't she change, why should he change.

Christianity is a way of life ...
You believe you just materialised into existence...
The names mentioned are men... Just like me and they answer to their own names... I am me and I don't live my life based on these names... So the failure u seek is in believing in nothing...
As for love.... Lol... Love is no chemical bro... Science is man made... And the truth is u are smarter than your average scientist so u do know better...
Why can't he just date someone who thinks the same way to avoid the whole brouhaha?
You have your non-beliefs I have my faith and beliefs... So also opinions ... I say it again... Life is empty without Christ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by dirtyhokage(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2017

#Bullshit!!

bros easy na....lol
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CatfishBilly: 11:49pm On May 13, 2017
donfeluche:

Well some person's problem are psychological, so I decided to give you a full dosage of Psychological Capsule, so that your remote views can get cleared, because, giving you an immediate drugs will increase your level of Ignoramus, tell me what concerns christianity with adultery, do you even reason at all
If you read what you just wrote and it made sense to you, then I totally understand why you resorted to ad hominems.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 11:49pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

I didn't say find no sense. I said find sense. Be reasonable for once Cuz I can see you don't even understand what you read that's why you brought it here. Cuz the research doesn't disprove atheism. It just gives reasons for it. Also just to educate you a bit. This research doesn't even cover up to half of the population of the countries theyre taken in. So read again and find the true meaning

You think this is the first research of its kind?
Or u Dont know that there is formula for calculating sample size before a research is published?

Anyways, this is not law
So no need to argue.
Several others have also published similar studies that deal with human belief.
Try to find out how sample sizes for research are calculated. I cant go into detail of that on this thread.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Horlahmah(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2017
You have no definition for yourself for been an atheist.
A girl rejected you, you are now considering another outside life.
Guy repent, dont cage yourself been what you are not created to be.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:51pm On May 13, 2017
felixomor:

Your saying "she will have no choice"
Already exposes your preference.
I was born in a christian home but had no choice than to be an atheist.
So whos preference was that?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by AreaFada2: 11:51pm On May 13, 2017
Upon all our religiosity & conservatism, where has it taken us?

We have to rely mostly on atheist and gay Caucasian folks to develop technology, medicine, agriculture, biotech and things we now cannot do without.

The very people we condemn the most.

How about we developing our own conservative religious technology, medicine, agric, biotech so that we can genuinely discriminate and condemn those people without being hopeless hypocrites?

Oh! It seems we cannot. Our minds are too narrow to reach such heights. shocked shocked shocked shocked

That I believe in God & straight does not make me better than those who are not. That will be judged and decided elsewhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2017
jelil01:
u just described ur self
deal with it..

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 11:54pm On May 13, 2017
chemystery:

I was born in a christian home but had no choice than to be an atheist.
So whos preference was that?

Yours
No other person.
And the bias for atheism took its root from there.
Just like evry other religion or followership.
Nothing more
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Immorttal: 11:54pm On May 13, 2017
chronique:

I once met a lady like that too. She came to market her bank to me and we became friends. The moment she started talking about not believing in Christianity and Islam, and started talking about how she likes eckankar and amorc, I started giving her serious space. A lot of us grew up under certain religions and it's very hard to just be with someone who doesn't even believe there is a God somewhere. I think you should date from your circle of atheists folks.
eckankar and armorc are way better than christianity and islam, they have some hidden truth about the universe and our journey here. Research all religion, thats what open minded folks do.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Isomerizm(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2017
I doubt if it's your unbelief that's making her form strong head. This ought to even bring her closer as she would be obsessed with reforming you.
Maybe she was never genuinely interested in the first place.
Flexibility is key tho.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Just tell her u have repent, n u now believe in the sky daddy. And she's all urs.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:56pm On May 13, 2017
felixomor:

Yours
No other person.
And the bias for atheism took its root from there.
Just like evry other religion or followership.
Nothing more
Thanks, then it will be her own preference.
Hope i have answered your question?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 11:56pm On May 13, 2017
krispycash:

Christianity is a way of life ...
You believe you just materialised into existence...
The names mentioned are men... Just like me and they answer to their own names... I am me and I don't live my life based on these names... So the failure u seek is in believing in nothing...
As for love.... Lol... Love is no chemical bro... Science is man made... And the truth is u are smarter than your average scientist so u do know better...
Why can't he just date someone who thinks the same way to avoid the whole brouhaha?
You have your non-beliefs I have my faith and beliefs... So also opinions ... I say it again... Life is empty without Christ...

1 atheism is also a way of life probably be a better one because it allows you to think for yourself
2 believing in atheism is not empty. It leaves you fulfilled and accomplished Cuz you do things for yourself and not hope
3 your statement on love shows a lack of understanding on what science is. Science is not just chemicals and all those complex stuff. It's simply a systematic study of things to achieve a particular theory. Now relating to love. You systematically carry out various steps to get a girl if it works you've found your theory or method. If it doesn't you try another systematic series of steps till you find the one that works. That my man is science. If you don't take certain steps there will be no love. A girl won't just stay and love you. You must take "certain systematic steps" so love is completely scientific
4 he can't fix his scope on only atheists because atheism has allowed him to realize that regardless of your religious beliefs it's the person's individual character that matters at the end

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2017
felixomor:

You think this is the first research of its kind?
Or u Dont know that there is formula for calculating sample size before a research is published?

Anyways, this is not law
So no need to argue.
Several others have also published similar studies that deal with human belief.
Try to find out how sample sizes for research are calculated. I cant go into detail of that on this thread.

I know how they are done. Extensively. This doesn't disprove atheism. It only gives reasons for it. Whether it's a conscious effort or a subconscious one it doesn't disprove atheism

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Siscooh: 12:00am On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:
@ bolded

What impact has your existence made to the world if I may ask undecided

When you die, repeat that question. What impact the existence of someone has made? I'm disappointed Sir
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 12:00am On May 14, 2017
thesuave10:

I know how they are done. Extensively. This doesn't disprove atheism. It only gives reasons for it. Whether it's a conscious effort or a subconscious one it doesn't disprove atheism

I never said it disproves atheism
Read my first post.
I said "humans are born to believe"
We are not "born atheist" as he was trying to claim.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by ucheemmadu18(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2017
u may never get a girlfriend
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CentoC: 12:02am On May 14, 2017
really?...I taught love don't care...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.