Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63069 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 1:05am On May 14, 2017
thesuave10:

I am not completely scientific. I don't believe science has and can explain all.things
I'm not discrediting research but saying at this point and relating to this topic it's inconclusive.

Summarize what you mean by that using two lines
Felix will drag you to his level......

Forget about him biko
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CentoC: 1:06am On May 14, 2017
chemystery:
Which of the gods?
Allah, Jehovah, Apollo, Zeus, Hercules, Hera, Ra, Amadioha or Sango?
I understand how u feel my bro...ever since d fall of man,God's original plan for man changed,which paved way for d evil we now have on d earth today...But God still remains God, no matter what u r passing tru in life or what u might hv passed tru in d past... Job passed tru same in d bible...don't forget dat apostle Paul in d bible said that 'in everything(good or bad) give thanks... for this is d WILL of God concerning u.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Godstraight(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2017
savvy12:
Poor girl. it's good she discovered on time.
I would have done the same if I were in her shoes. I can't marry an atheist,no matter how much I love the guy.
u seem like a nice person,just misthinking,please I beg you explore,read more about atheist and humanist worldviews before dismissing them it is far better than believing in superstition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 1:21am On May 14, 2017
DelRosa:

Okay...This should help you a

First of all..God gave each and everyone of us FREE WILL [yes including you so called atheist(s)].There is no joy or rather satisfaction in controlling your creation's mind.

Now coming to the evil part,God never created evil
It was lucipher who wanted to be God and waged a war against him and he had to be thrown out of heaven along with the angels who supported him.Hell was never meant for us..it already existed before the creation of man.

You also talked about God threatening to burn people in hell..(personally I think that scares the crap outta you).
We have the right to choose between good and evil, he has told us the road to salvation is not an easy one..your faith will be tested...temptations shall arise...you might even question his existence...but, if we are steadfast in our prayers and worship to him and trust in him to provide for us....we will enjoy the rewards of our faith
Hehehehe, you are the one scared of hell that is why you are still living under the shackles of religion.

How will god give someone free will and promise to punish them for using the gift of free will? Does that make sense to you?

Be well guided bro, god created evil. Or did he place any forbidden fruit in heaven that satan ate and suddenly become evil?
If satan god created perfect can become evil, then god too have equal potential of being evil. Simple logic!

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by goldedprince: 1:23am On May 14, 2017
zealblinks:

the only thing you can do is to change your ways, and accept jesus christ as your saviour. Simbo
another stupid christian. why didnt you ask him to accept allah?
what if i ask you to accept budha?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 1:24am On May 14, 2017
CentoC:

I understand how u feel my bro...ever since d fall of man ,God's original plan for man changed,which paved way for d evil we now have on d earth today...But God still remains God, no matter what u r passing tru in life or what u might hv passed tru in d past... Job passed tru same in d bible...don't forget dat apostle Paul in d bible said that 'in everything(good or bad) give thanks... for this is d WILL of God concerning u.
Man did not fall, god fell cos his blunders made man fall if that story is true.

There is no evidence god exists or which do you have?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Jman06(m): 1:30am On May 14, 2017
savvy12:

If religion is a scam,then why are u striving to be morally upright?
why not live the way you like since u are not to be judged by any one.
I don't think a lady who is a Christian will agree to marry an atheist.
There are some certain things that can never be overlooked.
1)No morning prayers
2)you won't even bring up God's name in front of your kids becos their dad is an atheist and so many others. I rather remain single at 40.
Most atheists are open minded and would not prevent you and your children from going to church or praying provided you let him be.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 1:34am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=chemystery post=56499203]
Hehehehe, you are the one scared of hell that is why you are still living under the shackles of religion.

How will god give someone free will and promise to punish them for using the gift of free will? Does that make sense to you?

We misuse our free will everyday but how many times has God stricked you with paralysis for constantly making offensive comments about him..Never!!.....because he wants us to change and become better people

Be well guided bro, god created evil. Or did he place any forbidden fruit in heaven that satan ate and suddenly become evil?
If satan god created perfect can become evil, then god too have equal potential of being evil. Simple logic!

God's gift of beauty to Satan started to get to his head which made him think he could challenge God

NEWS FLASH:I'm a girl!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Syrak12: 1:36am On May 14, 2017
Oh
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 1:46am On May 14, 2017
DelRosa:

God's gift of beauty to Satan started to get to his head which made him think he could challenge God

NEWS FLASH:I'm a girl!!!!!!!!!

Wow so god created beautiful and ugly angels. Thought that is only applicable on earth.
If i should.go with your logic, you said the thought to challenge god came into satan's head abi?
Is that not evil? where did it originate from? Satan abi?
Who created him and his thoughts? god abi?
then both good and evil was created by god. Then why should god blame man for his own fault?

Making satan more beautiful is partial on god's side. So he is the originator of our problem but put the blame on us.

Now i know you are a lady grin

So my sister, don't allow these fables deceive you.
When you go deep like i did t find god then you will discovered the truth on your own.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:52am On May 14, 2017
justiniyke29:
Hmm,pretend and bcom a church person 4 her. i remember when i went 2 mosque 4 six months bcus of girl.

and u wan go heaven

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Jman06(m): 1:54am On May 14, 2017
savvy12:

If religion is a scam,then why are u striving to be morally upright?
why not live the way you like since u are not to be judged by any one.
I don't think a lady who is a Christian will agree to marry an atheist.
There are some certain things that can never be overlooked.
1)No morning prayers
2)you won't even bring up God's name in front of your kids becos their dad is an atheist and so many others. I rather remain single at 40.
I strive for good morals not because i am affraid of being judged by any god but because the society where i was born had a moral code that guided it, and anybody who goes against such codes is usually rebuked by the society.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 1:55am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=DelRosa post=56499309][/quote]
You said god wants me to change that is why he has not struck me abi he doesnt exist that is why he hasnt done so?
He was doing so in the past na. I thought you guys said he doesnt change?

He allows people to talk for him (like you are doing) and to fight for him (like boko haram) cos he doe not exist.
Keep giving powers to what is powerless?

Deep inside you, you don't even trust him or his existence that is why you opt to going to hospital or taking drugs when you are ill when you could simply relax at home and pray

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:58am On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:
sorry bro, can't do that undecided

then look for an atheist girl to date . ...... #shikena

sips breast milk undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 2:00am On May 14, 2017
chemystery:

You said god wants me to change that is why he has not struck me abi he doesnt exist that is why he hasnt done so?

He allows people to talk for him (like you are doing) and to fight for him (like boko haram) cos he doe not exist.

Deep inside you, you don't even trust him or his existence that is why you opt to going to hospital or taking drugs when you are ill when you could simply relax at home and pray

Lost in there own fictions

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Krystalzkris(f): 2:02am On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

mtcheeeeew.. don't worry you'll find rational humans to date you.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 2:04am On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:

Lost in there own fictions
It's not easy bro. At times i look at myself and wondered how i came out of this shit. At the end, I thank god i'm an atheist grin

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Amberon: 2:05am On May 14, 2017
You are a fool.
olanreyman:
I can't just imagine the rate at which guys give a Bleep about ladies. I don't chase ladies. If a girl likes you she will come to you. Stop wasting your time chasing all this Shakara girls. Just Bleep them and dump them.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 2:10am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=chemystery post=56499460]

That is exactly what you so called atheist will want..for God to come to the comfort of your home and perform signs and wonders for you....well sorry to burst your bubble..God doesn't work that way...you will have to seek him and he will reveal himself to you in so many ways you will forever cherish

I AM A LIVING PROOF!!!.and I'll keep seeking him wink
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 2:10am On May 14, 2017
chemystery:
It's not easy bro. At times i look at myself and wondered how i came out of this shit. At the end, I thank god i'm an atheist grin

Its really mental slavery

Simple logic and people re becoming slaves to it.

Believing someone in Israel who doesnt even know them, died for there sins in far away Africa grin grin grin

Those whitemen really did a great job composing that storybook cos it formatted alot of brains

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:13am On May 14, 2017
I still find it out of the ordinary and appalling that some beings don't believe in God..... Well different mind different mindset
BUT angry

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by lekezino(m): 2:19am On May 14, 2017
for the fact op said he's an atheist, shouldn't make us discriminate him, shouldn't make us to tell him in an harsh way to accept Christ. you never know what he as being through...
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Amberon: 2:20am On May 14, 2017
It is believed that there are about 366 "fear nots" in the bible. One for every day of the year. So Christianity doesn't instill fear but eradicates it. Don't say what you don't know.
Herrmes:
Lol, one of the perks of religion, what nobody knows the answer to, it gives an answer to and makes people not able to question it by instilling fear.
Someone made the law you so wonderfully live under, so why should another person want to?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Idrismusty97(m): 2:22am On May 14, 2017
It's normal. She probably won't even date a fellow Christian from another church or a Muslim who believe in god like her. It's hard, but find someone who is compatible with your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 2:24am On May 14, 2017
DelRosa:

That is exactly what you so called atheist will want..for God to come to the comfort of your home and perform signs and wonders for you....well sorry to burst your bubble..God doesn't work that way...you will have to seek him and he will reveal himself to you in so many ways you will forever cherish

I AM A LIVING PROOF!!!.and I'll keep seeking him
He revealed nothing to yo people. Face reality! All you felt happened to you were just placebo effect, or better still a self-fufilling prophesy.
Allah have revealed himself to the muslims,
Jehovah have revealed himself to christians, even those that practice traditional religion can attest amadioha and sango have also revealed themselves and that is why they remain steadfast.

The reason you dismissed every other god whom his followers have attested of his revelation to them, same reason made me dismiss your own god.

I get needle, so Lemme burst your own bubbles too...they told you god doesnt work that way so they could hold you bondage forever.

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 2:30am On May 14, 2017
chemystery:
He revealed nothing to yo people. Face reality! All you felt happened to you were just placebo effect, or better still a self-fufilling prophesy.
Allah have revealed himself to the muslims,
Jehovah have revealed himself to christians, even those that practice traditional religion can attest amadioha and sango have also revealed themselves and that is why they remain steadfast.

The reason you dismissed every other god whom his followers have attested of his revelation to them, same reason made me dismiss your own god.

I get needle, so Lemme burst your own bubbles too...they told you god doesnt work that way so they could hold you bondage forever.

Define reality?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Amberon: 2:35am On May 14, 2017
if you are not a chriatian, then its not in your place to tell us what laws God made or didnt make.
Herrmes:
I don't argue, I am not trying to convert you, finally God did not make any laws but do what thou wilt

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 2:36am On May 14, 2017
DelRosa:

Define reality?
There is no god and that's reality

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Amberon: 2:38am On May 14, 2017
You who is not a scientist and nor has taken part in any scientific experiments obviously think you have anything worthy of contribution/rebuttal to scientifically proven facts?
thesuave10:

Now I want you to read that post again and analyze with an open mind just try. See if what those scientists are saying makes any sense
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Amberon: 2:39am On May 14, 2017
The way to delusion and insanity.
savvy12:

And show her the way? The way to what exactly? Atheism? Lol.
Good night.

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Prince16: 2:40am On May 14, 2017
zealblinks:

the only thing you can do is to change your ways, and accept jesus christ as your saviour. Simbo

Japhet04:
sorry bro, can't do that undecided

.....then find yourself a good lady who share d same 'religious' belief as u.

Case closed!!!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Prince16: 2:50am On May 14, 2017
Herrmes:
I don't argue, I am not trying to convert you, finally God did not make any laws but do what thou wilt
Amberon:
if you are not a chriatian, then its not in your place to tell us what laws God made or didnt make.
Lolz.....
#swallowing panadol for another mans headache.
Hian
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.