Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102746 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by YelloweWest: 12:56pm On May 11, 2017
padiga047:
Seriously?
Yes! If you want your wife not to nag, do the right thing!

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Skubidude(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.

Granted, wat the father did was wrong but does dat give her the temerity, the effrontry and the audacity to insult n humuliate him in PUBLIC like she did Haba, u sef reason am nah,,
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
Agbalanze:
Do you ever imagine the psychological trauma that goes with not having a father figure even though the man is still alive? He even wished her happy birthday publicly yet he never really called or tagged her? Thats just for show and sincerely not for her.
The gal is pained seriously, though she went too far.
You're right. His birthday greetings for her isn't sincere and it's just for show, probably wants everyone to think all is well with his family when it's not. There are relatives I don't get on well with but when they call me on my birthday I always appreciate it, you know, they took the time to call to say happy birthday. If he truly want to wish her a happy birthday he could have called her.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ekems2017(f): 1:00pm On May 11, 2017
That is why I said we should all learn to live in peace. There is no marriage that is 100 % healthy. One person has to be a fool in quote in order to suceed. That does not mean you are a fool but you are being wise for the sakeof your children if you really value them.

I once ask this question you asked and vowed that I will never tolerate it. But with my lovely kids I have learnt to keep quiet when the tension is high to avoid any form of abuse. Not because I can't fight back but what will become of my children if they see me do that and learn to do the same in future.
That's what this lady is exhibiting.

ojun50:

even wen d marriage is an abusive one?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by pipiko: 1:00pm On May 11, 2017
This is what happens when a woman is training her child to hate and hate.What is the meaning of your mum's name is spelt Anne not Ann?You joined your mother in calling your father a low life and illiterate.If Segun Arinze was not the actor,smooth talker...would Ann/Ann had agreed to date him,talkless of opening her pants for him?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by YelloweWest: 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:
You just took the words out of my mind
That's what u will say. Ways blame the woman. Dose he even know how his daughter has been fairing all these years?

The worst part is he tried to use her for cheap publicity. The man deserves what he got!

5 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by murphyibiam15(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

And when men run their mouth nkor? Calling their wives prostitute for no reason etc what should women do?

By the way anywhere you see a nagging wife there is a foolish husband!

at emboldened... is not always true...nagging is an attribute most women possess even before marriage.. Not learnt as you portray it
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ojun50(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
ekems2017:
That is why I said we should all learn to live in peace. There is no marriage that is 100 % healthy. One person has to be a fool in quote in order to suceed. That does not mean you are a fool but you are being wise for the sakeof your children if you really value them.

I once ask this question you asked and vowed that I will never tolerate it. But with my lovely kids I have learnt to keep quiet when the tension is high to avoid any form of abuse. Not because I can't fight back but what will become of my children if they see me do that and learn to do the same in future.
That's what this lady is exhibiting.

ok
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
Skubidude:

Granted, wat the father did was wrong but does dat give her the temerity, the effrontry and the audacity to insult n humuliate him in PUBLIC like she did Haba, u sef reason am nah,,
She didn't insult him, she called him no names. She's a girl of 20 who's been hurt by her father and probably doesn't have a good relationship with him. You should feel sorry for her, not him. Her replies should tell you what's going on with them is deep, something else happened between them and to make things worse he goes on social media giving her a fake birthday greeting. I love her honest replies and she's right, she seems like someone doesn't care for publicity or pretense

9 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
There's a difference between Father and Dad. A father is nothing but a sperm donor, while a dad takes responsibility as a parent. Being a dad takes a lot of work and discipline which many fathers seem to lack. They don't spend time with the kids, they mentally abuse their children by constantly beating their mom, some fathers are too irresponsible and don't even take care of their children. When the children are all grown and resent their dad, we're too quick to blame it all on the mother, and tag the child as "useless". As for me, a man that couldn't acknowledge me in private deserves to be humiliated in public.

14 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
it takes more than donating your sperm to be a dad,being separated from your spouse is not an excuse to stop being a father to your kids,he obviously is a hypocrite going to social media to form fake fatherly love when he cant even make a 5 mins call or even text,I can actually imagine the truama she is going through.No child deserves to be put in between the fight of spouses. If we are to ask Mr segun when last he called his daughter to ask how she is doing ,he probably won't remember. Most Nigerian men do this because they always say after all they will still be the one to collect bride price

10 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by YelloweWest: 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
murphyibiam15:

at emboldened... is not always true...nagging is an attribute most women possess even before marriage.. Not learnt as you portray it
What does she nag about? Is she just saying rubbish? The answer is no! But whenever a woman complains it is quickly coined nagging!

By the way what of men who nagg

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.
Where u from?
2much of Telemundu Don reset your indomie brain shebi?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

No this is what happens when you forget you have a child and treat her like trash ..when you forget your responsibility as a father and as a man and do things forcpepple to c ...... The child grew up seeing all these and she's an adult now

We don't know what this lady went through in lift so let's not judge ....some parents are mor of strangers and a lot only come back when they see the child is progressing in life and wish to be part of it

8 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mamawin(f): 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

Do you think this kid will ever forgive you or respect you.

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.
So you are trying to say, wives can be beaten but not in the presence of the kids, seriously??. What about never beat your wife?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by YelloweWest: 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:
There's a difference between Father and Dad. A father is nothing but a sperm donor, while a dad takes responsibility as a parent. Being a dad takes a lot of work and discipline which many fathers seem to lack. They don't spend time with the kids, they mentally abuse their children by constantly beating their mom, some fathers are too irresponsible and don't even take care of their children. When the children are all grown and resent their dad, we're too quick to blame it all on the mother, and tag the child as "useless". As for me, a man that couldn't acknowledge me in private deserves to be humiliated in public.
Well said. With this mentality you will make a good father and your children will honour you.

8 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2017
Skubidude:

It's so easy to quickly discount the father's behavior forgetting the psychological trauma kids at tender age and their mothers go thru in the hands of an abusive father. Yes, it gives her the temerity and effrontery because he's nothing more than a sperm donor.

8 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 11, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Some women brain need formatting at intervals,a good slap will do.very good hot one
Would you like it I a man slaps your own sister.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by fof1: 1:10pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Yesterday, Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze’s Daughter turned 20 and the proud father took to his Instagram to wish his “now adult daughter” a happy birthday.

He wrote:

Wow! Time sure does fly! My Daughter Renny is 20!! I wish you great wisdom, good health, long life, deep knowledge and whatever you lay your hands on will prosper. You will be a role model to your peers. Ann God bless you for doing a great job! Happy Birthday Renny.

Okay, Fine.. That was it.. But then, later on.. Renny came to her Father’s Instagram Page and left the below comments:

What’s the meaning of this Sir? You didn’t tag me you don’t know my IG handle either. You’ve tagged other people and bloggers and you didn’t even have the courtesy to call me to wish me a happy birthday and you’re doing this online? What a pity. I would overly appreciate it if you stopped this. God bless.
One more thing sir, my mothers name is spelt “Anne” not Ann. stop being the rain on my parade and stop spreading lies. I have never insulted you. STOP THESE LIES

Is there a bad blood between Segun Arinze and His Daughter or wife?

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

ITS BAD. SHE SHOULD NOT TAKE SIDES, SHE OUGHT TO BE D BRIDGE BETWEEN THEM. INSULT NO PATENTS OR GOD'S WRATH REMAINS ON.THIS IS NO KARMA BUT DIVINE SENTENCE,ETERNAL AND TRUE AND CAN ONLY BE REPUDIATED BY CALVARY'S MANDATE.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 11, 2017
mamawin:
So you are trying to say, wives can be beaten but not in the presence of the kids, seriously??. What about never beat your wife?

No ma..

Tell me Papawin has never beat you. undecided
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 11, 2017
This wife beater with his unusually big eyes please leave your daughter alone, she doesn't want you embarrassing her everywhere, you were never there for her, serves you right.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Dione007(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

E sure for you!
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ChiefSweetus: 1:12pm On May 11, 2017
It seems Anne Njemanze's fate in Rattlesnake really followed her in real life.

Her man left her with child to marry someone else. cry

God will continue to bless her for that role. Stellar performance, her and the entire cast of that classic.

Segun Arinze, this was such a fuckboy move. Cannot fault a single thing in this young girl's rejoinder. Her tone says it all without being disrespectful. Be her everything or be nothing at all, man. Cheap move from a cheap nigga. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Aragon: 1:15pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

This is the type of Mentality why Nigeria is not progressive as it should. For crying out Loud see what you wrote about the Girl without knowing the core details. Giving Birth to a Child doesn't make you a Father or Mother, but actually investing time Raising them and all that hard work, and even if you are not there cos of Divorce etc, you still Strive to be in the Picture. Children shouldn't be like Toys you use for Public Stunt. I am brought up by two loving Parents and am doing my best Raising my own Kids. But I also know that Kids are not properties of Parents to do with as they Please. As Kids we were also told the Bible admonished us to Respect our Parents etc Which might be part of your write up.. But the Bible also admonished Parents not to Provoke their Kids which we were not told about when growing up. I know Segun Arinze personally and while am not Privy to his personal business... You can tell from the Daughter's Response that she is Deeply Hurt. And he could not even call her on her Birthday but to use it as a Publicity Stunt. If it's Europe here, the daughter would just go Gaga on him, but her African upbringing makes her still Respect him and call him Sir. Please lets be Sincere when we talk about delicate issues like this. From her post, Segun Arinze is very Wrong and should Apologise Period.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by thexzy(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2017
Efe my broda, please take note of B!tches like this now that you need a wife for yourself.....Remember KARMA Is always a B!TCH. They will surely come flocking round about you pretending to be sane.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by bukitt: 1:18pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
He and his wife are divorced and the wife has clearly brought up the child telling her so many bad things about her dad to turn her away from him...... That's what women can do

Thi sunshi momsy like d pic below.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by gare2510(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
Assuming her father is irresponsible is it enough reason for her to be rude, can't we bring up our children making them understand that people's actions or inactions should not define them. At twenty I didn't want my dad anywhere near my social media account. My dear pls. dont help propagate the bitterness your parents share, kill it with love, I know you feel rejected but God treasures you so much. My wife had the experience growing up it has been easy, when she starts it's like she is possessed when it ends she will be remorseful. My mum continues to pray for us every day. In addition an outburst will this makes it look like your mother has filled you with bitterness which may not be true and puts a tag on you as a disturbed person
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mickeymimi: 1:20pm On May 11, 2017
Stop blaming the mother......this is between her and her daddy.......Children takes sides when parent fall out......your presence and attitude towards that child can change how that child feels......her mum might not even be aware of it and could have raised her well

She is 20yrs old......she angry at her daddy.........sometimes we say and do the silliest things to get our parents attention ..or to make them realise they are hurting us.........some children can be quiet about it and let that anger carry on .

He could have called her on the phone privately...or..Pay her a visit....to wish her a happy birthday...pray for her and get her a birthday present.. . arranged to meet her somewhere or take out....,family and private affair.....

I,m sure its because he could not reach her.......that why he sent her a tweet......but what if she did not go online that day.

Please Segun ...try to see her and talk... make things right .....treat your daughter the way you want men to treat her.....her rude reply is a sign that she miss you and angry.....You are the only one that can correct her with love.....

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Titugirl(f): 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
Ann didn't do a good job.. Baba ni dingi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.