Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102668 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by dominique(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2017
alaskido:
Chai, this girl is very rude. I cannot talk to my mum or dad this way even if they were bad to me. I pity the man who will finally end up with this girl. He needs to tighten his belt. The mother has poisoned the girls mind against the father since she raised her alone.

Then why didn't he 'unpoison' her mind by being there for her? He couldnt wish her a happy birthday privately, he decides to send fake wishes on social media. He got served big time!

It was back in the days that deadbeat dads and mums will sit back and abandon their children with the confidence that the children will grow up one day and seek them and they will all live happily ever after. These days, kids only regards the parent(s) that were physically and emotionally present in their lives. You just can't barge into their lives and make it look as if you've had a loving relationship. It could backfire and lead to public embarrassment. Sadly Segun had to learn this the hard way

10 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Anextin(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
You tell me all those parents who never nurtured their kids, or ever supported them even when they can deserve to be called mother and father abi. All those wicked parents who seek the downfall of their kids like nollywood portrays. I have news, they are not parents, they are donors. What makes u a parent is how responsible u are to ur offspring. Giving them ur best no matter how minute it is. People sell pepper, onions, fry cake beans to see their kids succeed in life. Then na one ediot somewhere that can afford more and never bothered will rush and lie to the media so he can be relevant and even get some kicks that he has a grown up Dota, ur case dey for God hand. Kwantinue to deceive urself. Maybe pride price money don dey hungry the old man.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:07pm On May 11, 2017
geekybabe:

Sadly he didnt raise her. He was apparently not even responsible in her life. Such fathers deserve no manners.

Being one with manners is not for the sake of "others" but for "your" own sake.

She was wrong.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ladychioma: 2:07pm On May 11, 2017
It's like he has not been taking care of the child.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:09pm On May 11, 2017
baby124:

Honor is only given to whom it's due to. It can never be forced or seen as a right. Act honorably

She would have been been acting "honourably" if she had shut her per hole!

She was wrong.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by feyilag(f): 2:10pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.
Please help us tell "them" o. I am amazed by some of the comments i read on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mayour16(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=NwamaziNwaAro post=56416645] grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

Do you think this kid will ever forgive you or respect you.

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.

Whether in front of your children o or at their back, never beat your wife.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by louis1995: 2:12pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

*if you must beat her* huh?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by pressy09: 2:13pm On May 11, 2017
Haa!! when you don't do the right thing, the wrong thing will keep hurting you. that is why I love what i read here http://www.dailyfamily.ng/many-divorce-nigeria/
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Mcreloaded(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2017
So what you are saying is that if a child has a father that's irresponsible he or she should go about insulting the father publicly or even privately?
Don't understand you
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by martineverest(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
Serves him right... I remember how Anne and segun were highly celebrated and ppl were disappointed on how he treated her

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:15pm On May 11, 2017
hotwax:

No father or mother deserves that once they are called "My father" or "My mother".

You have no reason to treat them such way. You can ignore them, not associate with them.

She just laid a curse on herself. Her children will do that to her even if she is responsible.

My situation is similar to hers. But I have never disrespected my father. I even do my responsibilities. I send money and take care of him.

I am not the one to judge him based on what he has done to me.

Bingo!

This is what I'm saying! Manners is for your sake and not that of others. Sow goodwill and that is what you'll get in return.

The bitterness this lady harbours in her heart (though may be warranted and justified) will eat her up too, claim every happiness she can find. Why do you think folks from troubled homes most times do not have beautiful homes themselves?

You must let go of the hurt, bitterness and hate never minding how justified they may be. Do this and find lasting happiness.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by FrankGiel: 2:16pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.
My friend, it doesn't justify calling ur father out on social media.. It Does not!!!!
This has nothing to do with parents being always right!!!
Its called respect!! Whether they deserve it or not..

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Pamelayoung: 2:18pm On May 11, 2017
I remember the mum bck in the day didn't know she was married to Segun. Back to the matter young lady take it easy whatever beef your parents have don't be a party to it.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

And when men run their mouth nkor? Calling their wives prostitute for no reason etc what should women do?

By the way anywhere you see a nagging wife there is a foolish husband!

Not always true.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Student125(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2017
delishpot:

You can not conclude like that. Divorce is not a crime. And yes, what is wrong in a woman knowing she can do better in life without a husband who makes her unhappy? Marriage no be do or die. If you don't marry a girl from divorce home, others will marry them. Instead of seeing the genesis of the problem, you chose to attack the females from divorced mothers because you generally do not like them.

I said someone advised, u may take the advise and u may not...but if u look around, u will realize larger percentage of baby mama were raised by baby mama.
If you understand the latter part of d post u quoted, you will get the point raised that most domestic violence are avoidable if woman truly know the power they have. but because most of our ladz this days care more about their looks and see marriage as poverty alleviation institution, some are not ready to endure anything, at a point they want to be free, party - travel - do what they like, making the marriage secondary. At this point they feel like divorcing just to get the freedom they want.
Like I said earlier, some ladies will frustrate the hell out of you that u won't just know when you will raise your hand, the reason u c some husband prefer going home late after work and sleep immediately to avoid another problem cuz their house doesn't feel like home I.e from one problem to another.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:20pm On May 11, 2017
murphyibiam15:

same way not every surrogate is a mother..her womb may just have been used to nurture the fetus only

Touche!
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.
Yes the father was wrong, therefore she should insult him that way?
That is called lack of home training.
No matter what, for God's sake this is her father.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by alowonle02(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2017
This is unfair, no matter what transpired beteen you and ur dad you dont insult him. If I happen to be ur boy friend with what u jst did to ur biological father, i will definitaly quit the relationship. Learn to respect your parent.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:23pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
She should have just ignored him.

Good lesson for irresponsible fathers. You are not a father because you donated your sperm inside warm vagina, being a father goes beyond that.

I remember how his marriage with Anne of Domitila ended. No one should accuse the woman of anything. Irresponsible fathers that get no love from their kids will always blame the woman of poisoning their minds.

If only they'll learn...

If you really want to be candid, the temptation to poison a child's mind against an absent parent is usually very strong. Most succumb to it.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Spinshark(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2017
The Dad messed up but two wrongs can't make it right
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 2:25pm On May 11, 2017
chisco82:

Yes the father was wrong, therefore she should insult him that way?
That is called lack of home training.
No matter what, for God's sake this is her father.
Do you know it takes more than sperm to become a father?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 2:26pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:

My friend, it doesn't justify calling ur father out on social media.. It Does not!!!!
This has nothing to do with parents being always right!!!
Its called respect!! Whether they deserve it or not..
Are you sure he has been a father to her? Fatherhood is more than being the biological father u know.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
4C2215131:

If you really want to be candid, the temptation to poison a child's mind against an absent parent is usually very strong. Most succumb to it.

You said it yourself "absent parent". What does the Bible say about a man that cannot provide for his family? An infidel... Yep that's right. Provision isn't only about money, but all round. So therefore, if you have been reduced to an infidel, what's left? Like I said before, you said it yourself "absent parent". Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 2:29pm On May 11, 2017
4C2215131:

And she messed up by her retort to his "wishes" never minding that he was out of place doing what he did. Hoping the mom talk some sense into her (at least that is what a responsible mom would do).

She would have been the bigger figure if she had held her peace. Two wrongs will NEVER make a right.
You dont know the relationship they have. Do you know the anger she has towards her father?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Skubidude(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:

You weep for this generation because you belong to the generation generation wherein a man abuses his family and thinks he will reap what he hasn't sown. Even the Bible condemns the man as an infidel. Whatever you sow, that you must reap because the sins of a father would be visited on him. So therefore, I'm glad to be in this generation, one laced with reality. It really doesn't matter if two wrongs make a right or left.

You obviously dont get it do u, and why do i hav this feeling dat u ar a woman n not a man? Well the Bible says children shud honour their parent and elders without any condition attached to it. There4 the young woman just disobeyed the 1st commandment that goes wit promise n the Bible again has stated clearly dat disobedience is as bad as witcraft if not worst. I dont care if her father was an abuser or a native doctor, she has no right to humiliate him in public like that. It is both humanly and spiritually wrong no matter hw modernized
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 2:30pm On May 11, 2017
SillyMods:
You're right. Nevertheless, the daughter could have handled this differently if she was blessed with wisdom. One day go be one day wey she go need her father very badly. She shouldn't disrespect her father this way in the public. Never!
Don't bank on her needing the father o.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 2:31pm On May 11, 2017
ayokellany:

I have issues with my father n we have not communicated over 20 yrs. I understand parent do wrong not just some times but lot of times that is no liberty to rubbish your father publicly like the girl did. Can this girl grow up to respect her husband when she as no respect for her father ? One wonders.

What happen to silence being golden ? What happen to correcting her father in a respectable manner ? Does ridiculing him solve whatever issue between them. Hypocrisy or not courtesy between parent n child should never descend this low. This is the reason why kids abroad slap their parent to drive home their point.
Don't forget she's just twenty. Just two years above teenage. she's only venting her anger and frustration.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Amicable24: 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

WARNING

...woman beater spotted...

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by delishpot: 2:35pm On May 11, 2017
Student125:

I said someone advised, u may take the advise and u may not...but if u look around, u will realize larger percentage of baby mama were raised by baby mama.
If you understand the latter part of d post u quoted, you will get the point raised that most domestic violence are avoidable if woman truly know the power they have. but because most of our ladz this days care more about their looks and see marriage as poverty alleviation institution, some are not ready to endure anything, at a point they want to be free, party - travel - do what they like, making the marriage secondary. At this point they feel like divorcing just to get the freedom they want.
Like I said earlier, some ladies will frustrate the hell out of you that u won't just know when you will raise your hand, the reason u c some husband prefer going home late after work and sleep immediately to avoid another problem cuz their house doesn't feel like home I.e from one problem to another.

True but some husbands also frustrate their wives and we will not support them starving him with good or sex(since they can not beat him) talkless of if they pour him hot water. Even if a woman catches her man red handed and hurts him, we still would say she was a wicked woman. So why would we justify men beating their wives because they frustrate them?
Bad wives could be from any back ground is my opinion though. As we do not say ladies should avoid men from homes where the dad's were brutal to their moms or where the dad had more than one wife because we believe the son would act exactly as his dad towards their wives even though I believe most girls from divorce homes tend to stick to their marriages more due to fear of what society would say. Like eh, what do you expect? Her mom also did not sit in husbands house. Many women are enduring abuse in their marriages too but we hardly hear them treating the man's Bleep up with violence.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by quivah(f): 2:36pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

gosh!! you are too loud mouthed, insulting and aggressive, geez for a man it's disappointing..
all of your posts are just filled with insults and curses.
tone down, even a bit.. it clearly doesn't depict proper upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by preccy69(f): 2:37pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Most times it is just lies from hurt and spiteful women. They even do it when they break up with a friend or a boyfriend, they go about spreading false accusations and gossip about the person.......... That's what women can do

well at least its nt all times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.