Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93419 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Matthew 6:5-15
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.[b]’
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins

Tell me just the single reason why this prayer is a model prayer to follow? #we#us#our#

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Let me help you out. Here some pertinent questions and answers for you to ponder on as to the nature of our Lord Jesus Christ:

"You are my witnesses, says the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe  me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no saviour," (Isaiah 43:10,11).

Is God the Saviour of the world?

If you study this verse I quoted above objectively, you will discover the following:

There always has been and always will be only one true God.

There is no Saviour of the world except for this one true God.

Therefore, the Saviour of the world must be the one true God.

This leads to another question:

Is Jesus the Saviour of the world?

I do not think that anyone who has read the New Testament would dispute this.  Even your favourite version of the Bible refers to Jesus as the Saviour: "and of the Saviour of us, Christ Jesus" --Titus 2:13.

Therefore, since:

The one true God is the only Saviour of the world (Isaiah 43:10,11), and

Jesus is the Saviour of the world (Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1),

Jesus must therefore be the one true God.

To deny that Jesus is the one true God, one would either have to deny that Jesus is the Saviour, or say that God is lying to us in Isaiah 43:11.  Neither alternative fits with Scripture.

Does Titus 2:13 teach that Jesus is God our Saviour?

In Titus 2:13 it states the following:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify to Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."

Paul is here through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit stating clearly that it is Jesus who is our great God and Saviour unless you are disputing this fact.
1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Reason on this verse very well before you comment. Are you OLAADEGBU and your colleagues a SAVIOUR? A. Yes B. No C. Uncertain. Who do you think gave you the ability to become a SAVIOUR? Feel free to mention name(s). If you acknowledge that individual, is it out of place for that individual to also acknowledge the very person that gave him that authority to become a Saviour? A. Yes B. No C. Uncertain
Sorry the question might seem not straightforward enough. I am dealing with professors. Professional questions are tougher than school dropouts questions.

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2017
achorladey:

Tell me just the single reason why this prayer is a model prayer to follow? #we#us#our#

Read verse 9 and understand the motive behind this prayer. Infact read the whole matthew chapter 6. This is how Jesus Christ said his followers should pray when praying

OR are you saying Jesus was a sinner and telling God to forgive Him his sins as he forgives those who sin against him and for God not to lead Him into temptation and deliver him from evil. The Lords prayer is the way Jesus taught his followers how pray.

Read the verses before and after the prayer itself and you will understand the motive.

That's how you read verses and take them out of the context in which they are used because you are trying to be intelligent. Read the whole chapter before you explain a verse.

Things I have learnt from you so far
1. Jesus christ is not Lord and Saviour
2. Jesus christ is a sinner that is why he prayed the Lords prayer
3. The only way to get salvation is to Join watchtower organization and follow it's doctrine
4. Children of jws may leave the religion that is why it is better they die by their parents refusing blood transfusion
5. Your 7 men in new York are going to heaven while you will inherit earth.
6. 99.9% of the world population will die at armageddon because they are not jws
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2017
achorladey:

Yet they read our ''Lords prayer'' every day and cannot reason enough to know that even your personal Lord and Saviour asked or begged to be delivered from the wicked one. Even your personal Lord and Saviour has a personal Lord and Saviour of his own. #thinkthinkthink# I don't need millions of scriptural citations to prove facts. You only need to reason on the little you have, decipher it and pay attention to how you listen so you don't become dull in your listening skills and eventually become dumb.

Luk_22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Your hate for the Bible ac horladey only matches your hate for Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
glad you acknowledge that He is our personal Lord and Saviour though.

We could shout it from the rooftops: "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour"
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:19am On Jun 25, 2017
achorladey:

" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the father) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed(God the Son and God the Holy Spirit , neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD(God the father); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) ," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the son) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God(God the father and the Holy Spirit) formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD(God the son); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the father and God the Holy Spirit) ," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the Holy Spirit) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed(God the father and God the Son) , neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD(God the Holy Spirit); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the father and God the son)," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
Which way?
NOTE: You believe the Trinity consist of three persons. Don't come back and tell me something else.

OLAADEGBU post and scriptures clearly show your beliefs to be false ac horladey,
and which you could not reply to, but instead you come back with your great confusion above.

OLAADEGBU:

Let me help you out. Here some pertinent questions and answers for you to ponder on as to the nature of our Lord Jesus Christ:

"You are my witnesses, says the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no saviour," (Isaiah 43:10,11).

Is God the Saviour of the world?

If you study this verse I quoted above objectively, you will discover the following:

There always has been and always will be only one true God.

There is no Saviour of the world except for this one true God.

Therefore, the Saviour of the world must be the one true God.

This leads to another question:

Is Jesus the Saviour of the world?

I do not think that anyone who has read the New Testament would dispute this. Even your favourite version of the Bible refers to Jesus as the Saviour: "and of the Saviour of us, Christ Jesus" --Titus 2:13.

Therefore, since:

The one true God is the only Saviour of the world (Isaiah 43:10,11), and

Jesus is the Saviour of the world (Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1),

Jesus must therefore be the one true God.

To deny that Jesus is the one true God, one would either have to deny that Jesus is the Saviour, or say that God is lying to us in Isaiah 43:11. Neither alternative fits with Scripture.

Does Titus 2:13 teach that Jesus is God our Saviour?

In Titus 2:13 it states the following:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify to Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."

Paul is here through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit stating clearly that it is Jesus who is our great God and Saviour unless you are disputing this fact.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2017
achorladey:

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Reason on this verse very well before you comment. Are you OLAADEGBU and your colleagues a SAVIOUR? A. Yes B. No C. Uncertain. Who do you think gave you the ability to become a SAVIOUR? Feel free to mention name(s). If you acknowledge that individual, is it out of place for that individual to also acknowledge the very person that gave him that authority to become a Saviour? A. Yes B. No C. Uncertain
Sorry the question might seem not straightforward enough. I am dealing with professors. Professional questions are tougher than school dropouts questions.

yet another case of you ac horladey ignoring God's inspired word, not believing,
and coming back with anything you can to try and disprove the Bible,
and that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour,
you fail miserably every time ac horladey.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Read verse 9 and understand the motive behind this prayer. Infact read the whole matthew chapter 6. This is how Jesus Christ said his followers should pray when praying

OR are you saying Jesus was a sinner and telling God to forgive Him his sins as he forgives those who sin against him and for God not to lead Him into temptation and deliver him from evil. The Lords prayer is the way Jesus taught his followers how pray.

Read the verses before and after the prayer itself and you will understand the motive.

That's how you read verses and take them out of the context in which they are used because you are trying to be intelligent. Read the whole chapter before you explain a verse.

Things I have learnt from you so far
1. Jesus christ is not Lord and Saviour
2. Jesus christ is a sinner that is why he prayed the Lords prayer
3. The only way to get salvation is to Join watchtower organization and follow it's doctrine
4. Children of jws may leave the religion that is why it is better they die by their parents refusing blood transfusion
5. Your 7 men in new York are going to heaven while you will inherit earth.
6. 99.9% of the world population will die at armageddon because they are not jws

yes you are right, Jesus wasn't praying, He was teaching the people how they shoulld pray.

John chapter 17 is an instance of the Lord and saviour Jesus Christ praying to His Father.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
achorladey:

When you can't argue again you use fallacies. Stop moving the goalpost. You are also using false analogy
OLAADEGBU is not a Saviour nobody sent him to be Saviour so there is no individual to acknowledge. OLAADEGBU is not Jesus neither is he God

Address the issue bible says God is the only saviour apart from him no other Saviour.
Bible also says Jesus Christ is the only Lord and Saviour. Use the bible to draw your conclusion and ask your question

To deny that Jesus is the one true God, one would either have to deny that Jesus is the Saviour, or say that God is lying to us in Isaiah 43:11. Neither alternative fits with Scripture.

He quoted specific verses for you but you have chosen not to address the verses and have even started quoting another verse entirely. How is 1st Timothy 4:16 related to Jesus christ being acknowledged as Lord and Saviour in the bible. Infact read the whole Timothy chapter 4 start from the beginning and notice you people are the deceiving spirits almost all your doctrines are not biblically supported.
1. Overlapping generation
2. Refusal of blood transfusion
3. Smoking as a disfellowshipping offence Infact smokers are treated worse than you treat rapists and pedophiles
4. You can't marry non jws ie Christians of other denomination
5. No birthdays, No Christmas no easter etc.
6. Not voting, not joining military
7. Salvation comes only by association with watchtower
8. Jesus is not mediator for everyone he is mediator for only 7 men in new York and 144000 others
9. God closed the door to heaven in 1935
10. Saying God chose watchtower in 1914
11. Falsely predicting the end of the world numerous times
12. Shunning family members and friends who no longer believe in watchtower doctrine labelling them as apostates
13. Promoting known pedophiles and rapists to elders and ministerial servants
14. Not reading the bible alone as you must always read the bible with watchtower magazine
15. Baptizing children ages 6 to 17 and holding them accountable for their decisions when they are adults when they decide they no longer want to be in your religion.

Are these the doctrines people should pay heed to?

You don't understand what trinity is so you will never acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Saviour
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Well well well, what else can I type after reading all the rants all over from all those concerned. I will have to stop here. As for those asking me to ''respond with the Bible'', It seems I had been responding with a physics or chemistry textbook, when you get to each of the scriptural verses have cited, double check if they are verses from biology text book.
Those saying ''almost all what the JWs believe are not biblical'', you are not even sure, yet you are making conclusive remarks on what they believe. Hairyrapunzel et.al keep at it.
Johnw74 at least you admit that Jesus prayed. (John 22:42, John 17) John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. I told you right from the start your personal Lord and Saviour has a personal Lord and Saviour of his own that gave him power to save as many as possible. Why is that very difficult for you guys to acknowledge. SMH.
Note: Dont be too certain on those scriptures have just cited oooo, pls double check may be they are truly not from Economics textbook.
Finally, James 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
Once again OLADEEBGU, Hairyrapunzel, Johnw74 from the last scriptures I have just quoted from Computer science textbook are you guys a Saviour as well? Will it be a wise thing to acknowledge the individual that gave you power to become a Saviour.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:
Well well well, what else can I type after reading all the rants all over from all those concerned. I will have to stop here. As for those asking me to ''respond with the Bible'', It seems I had been responding with a physics or chemistry textbook, when you get to each of the scriptural verses have cited, double check if they are verses from biology text book.
Those saying ''almost all what the JWs believe are not biblical'', you are not even sure, yet you are making conclusive remarks on what they believe. Hairyrapunzel et.al keep at it.
Johnw74 at least you admit that Jesus prayed. (John 22:42, John 17) John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. I told you right from the start your personal Lord and Saviour has a personal Lord and Saviour of his own that gave him power to save as many as possible. Why is that very difficult for you guys to acknowledge. SMH.
Note: Dont be too certain on those scriptures have just cited oooo, pls double check may be they are truly not from Economics textbook.
Finally, James 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
Once again OLADEEBGU, Hairyrapunzel, Johnw74 from the last scriptures I have just quoted from Computer science textbook are you guys a Saviour as well? Will it be a wise thing to acknowledge the individual that gave you power to become a Saviour.

Well well well ac horladey, all of that your confusion is because you cannot reply with truth

@bold, Of course Jesus talked to His Father, duh, how does Jesus talking to His Father mean that Jesus Christ is not Lord and Saviour, as God's inspired word says He is?

@underline, duh again, all men have sinned and need a Saviour, that Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus doesn't need to be saved from sin as He never sinned, not even original sin

1Jn 3:5  And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

"He" the Lord Jesus was manifested to take away our sins,

It is the same "He" as in verse two, where "He" - Jesus, is called God in that verse.

1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

all this your confusion ac horladey is from not believing God's inspired word and denying the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2Ti 3:15 From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures. They have the power to give you wisdom so that you can be saved through faith in Christ Jesus.

You don't believe that verse ac horladey like you don't believe very many verses, you reject both the Holy Scriptures and Salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We are saved through faith in Christ Jesus and yet you ac horladey reject that Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is your salvation

your user name well describes you:

ac hor ladey

1Jn_2:18  Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

and it's the same today, isn't it ac

The hor in Revelation is false religion, false church, your username seems appropriate.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:

All this post for nothing can't use basic scriptures to defend your stance. Be moving from post to post. That's why you said the Lord's prayer was Jesus prayer for himself that Jesus is a sinner. You also said the bible was lying about Jesus being Lord and Saviour.
achorladey nobody is claiming to be Saviour like watchtower organization claims to be . After saying Jesus is a sinner and he is not Lord and Saviour You want to cover up. You were talking specifically about the Lords prayer in Matt 6. Don't come and claim other prayers Jesus said. Trying to cover up your claims saying Jesus was praying to God to lead Him out of temptation. Also saying Jesus was a sinner. Always using deceptive claims when you want to come out of the errors you have made. James 5:20 refers to you you made the error of saying the Lords prayer in matthew 6 was Jesus prayer for Himself implying Jesus was a sinner.

We dont claim to be Saviour like watchtower organization we dont follow false prophets who predict wrong dates (1975) as armageddon and who change doctrine saying is new light (overlapping generation) Causing death of their members through refusal of blood transfusion and sucide resulting from shunning. A place where rapists and pedophiles are treated better than smokers.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

All this post for nothing can't use basic scriptures to defend your stance. Be moving from post to post. That's why you said the Lord's prayer was Jesus prayer for himself that Jesus is a sinner. You also said the bible was lying about Jesus being Lord and Saviour.
achorladey nobody is claiming to be Saviour like watchtower organization claims to be . After saying Jesus is a sinner and he is not Lord and Saviour You want to cover up. You were talking specifically about the Lords prayer in Matt 6. Don't come and claim other prayers Jesus said. Trying to cover up your claims saying Jesus was praying to God to lead Him out of temptation. Also saying Jesus was a sinner. Always using deceptive claims when you want to come out of the errors you have made. James 5:20 refers to you you made the error of saying the Lords prayer in matthew 6 was Jesus prayer for Himself implying Jesus was a sinner.

We dont claim to be Saviour like watchtower organization we dont follow false prophets who predict wrong dates (1975) as armageddon and who change doctrine saying is new light (overlapping generation) Causing death of their members through refusal of blood transfusion and sucide resulting from shunning. A place where rapists and pedophiles are treated better than smokers.
Despite all your rant you cannot even answer the questions asked. Am done, for the records those verses highlighted are from computer textbook. Continue to dey ask for basic scriptures. Na advance scriptures I give you. Professor wey dey look for basic scriptures. Which kind professor you be. Dropout give you advance scriptures you dey look for basic scriptures.Smh. Nw I see why am not at par with you. Na mature food I dey chop. Dey need to feed you milk more. Sorry!!!!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
johnw74:

Well well well ac horladey, all of that your confusion is because you cannot reply with truth

@bold, Of course Jesus talked to His Father, duh, how does Jesus talking to His Father mean that Jesus Christ is not Lord and Saviour, as God's inspired word says He is?

@underline, duh again, all men have sinned and need a Saviour, that Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus doesn't need to be saved from sin as He never sinned, not even original sin

1Jn 3:5  And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

"He" the Lord Jesus was manifested to take away our sins,

It is the same "He" as in verse two, where "He" - Jesus, is called God in that verse.

1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

all this your confusion ac horladey is from not believing God's inspired word and denying the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2Ti 3:15 From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures. They have the power to give you wisdom so that you can be saved through faith in Christ Jesus.

You don't believe that verse ac horladey like you don't believe very many verses, you reject both the Holy Scriptures and Salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We are saved through faith in Christ Jesus and yet you ac horladey reject that Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is your salvation

your user name well describes you:

ac hor ladey

1Jn_2:18  Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

and it's the same today, isn't it ac

The hor in Revelation is false religion, false church, your username seems appropriate.

Duh duh duh duh duh, I have been quoting verses from civic education text book. That is why you cannot pick a verse from all of those have cited that determines the fact that Jesus christ is a Saviour or not. I know why your eyes have chosen not to spot it. Your zeal for the lake of fire and the antichrist is eating you up. That is why you look for every means to have people thrown there. If I am to tell you the meaning of Lake of fire. You comeback and tell my bible verses are from integrated science. Duh for you once again. If you like admit or ignore that your personal Lord and Saviour has a savior of his own. I careless now, the verses are there for you to read. Call them physics textbook verses it won't remove a pint out of the verses cited already.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:

Despite all your rant you cannot even answer the questions asked. Am done, for the records those verses highlighted are from computer textbook. Continue to dey ask for basic scriptures. Na advance scriptures I give you. Professor wey dey look for basic scriptures. Which kind professor you be. Dropout give you advance scriptures you dey look for basic scriptures.Smh. Nw I see why am not at par with you. Na mature food I dey chop. Dey need to feed you milk. Sorry!!!!

Achorladey I have only one saviour and one Lord his name is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God

It doesn't change the fact that you said Jesus was a sinner and the Lord's prayer in matthew chapter 6 was a prayer he was praying for himself.

To deny that Jesus is the one true God, one would either have to deny that Jesus is the Saviour, or say that God is lying to us in Isaiah 43:11.
So your jehovah is a liar? I thought he said he is the only saviour?

If you like try to cover up your errors and anti christ statement.

Be saying you know the bible when you know all your doctrines are not biblically supported.
If is to tell me that watchtower organization is your Saviour and the only means to your salvation you will say is the truth because your magazines say so

Now the bible says Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour You are still finding it hard to believe. Be arguing from silence which is jws most common tactic.

To address common issue from the bible you can't. Well it happens when you read only magazines as reading the bible alone will get you in trouble in your organization

You say God is a liar when he says he is the only Lord and Saviour , Jesus christ is not Saviour and Lord,
Jesus Christ is a sinner as the Lord's prayer in matthew 6 was meant for Jesus himself, watchtower is the only means to your salvation, only your governing body members and 144000 are going to heaven and you and the rest of their followers will inherit earth, God will kill 99.9% of earth's population in armageddon including children, newborns and those that have never heard of jws because they are not jws and in all your argument no single biblical verse to support your claims. We dey watch you

My advice to you is that you should read the bible alone and ask the holy spirit to guide you and make you understand
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:

Duh duh duh duh duh, I have been quoting verses from civic education text book. That is why you cannot pick a verse from all of those have cited that determines the fact that Jesus christ is a Saviour or not. I know why your eyes have chosen not to spot it. Your zeal for the lake of fire and the antichrist is eating you up. That is why you look for every means to have people thrown there. If I am to tell you the meaning of Lake of fire. You comeback and tell my bible verses are from integrated science. Duh for you once again. If you like admit or ignore that your personal Lord and Saviour has a savior of his own. I careless now, the verses are there for you to read. Call them physics textbook verses it won't remove a pint out of the verses cited already.

You just quoted two verses not even in relation to the topic the only one you quoted was Isaiah 43:11 when God said he alone is saviour. Therefore you call God a liar when he made this statement
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Achorladey I have only one saviour and one Lord his name is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God

It doesn't change the fact that you said Jesus was a sinner and the Lord's prayer in matthew chapter 6 was a prayer he was praying for himself.

To deny that Jesus is the one true God, one would either have to deny that Jesus is the Saviour, or say that God is lying to us in Isaiah 43:11.

Be saying you know the bible when you know all your doctrines are not biblically supported.
If is to tell me that watchtower organization is your Saviour and the only means to your salvation you will say is the truth because your magazines say so

Now the bible says Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour You are still finding it hard to believe. Be arguing from silence which is jws most common tactic.

To address common issue from the bible you can't. Well it happens when you read only magazines as reading the bible alone will get you in trouble in your organization

You say God is a liar when he says he is the only Lord and Saviour , Jesus christ is not Saviour and Lord,
Jesus Christ is a sinner as the Lord's prayer in matthew 6 was meant for Jesus himself, watchtower is the only means to your salvation, only your governing body members and 144000 are going to heaven and you and the rest of their followers will inherit earth, God will kill 99.9% of earth's population in armageddon including children, newborns and those that have never heard of jws because they are not jws and in all your argument no single biblical verse to support your claims. We dey watch you

My advice to you is that you should read the bible alone and ask the holy spirit to guide you and make you understand
Professors don't address common problems, you dey fall my hand out of all verses highlighted na Isaiah 43:11. Dem never delete nairaland commot for Internet. Go back and check and confirm, make sure its not cited from chemistry textbook.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Jesus is the one true God your statement above yet there is God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. Your problem not mine. Ask Johnw74 if you are not clear on that. You don comot ''almost'' to ''all'' concerning what the JWs believe. Smh. Those reading have eyes, it's not in typing and ranting, it is in reading to discern. I am very sure most of them do read to discern. Don't type words for me and make statements on my behalf or on behalf of the JWs, it's a sign of weakness on your part. You are not my spokesman speak for yourself. When you draw conclusions draw it out on your own don't put my name because when you mislead someone after drawing out a wrong conclusion from my statement or a bible verse I cited then you have to be the one to give explanation when questions are raised. Professor I hope you are clear on that. Professor should know that you can only make recommendations you don't force it. You should know better. I shouldn't be giving you lectures on these prof.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You just quoted two verses not even in relation to the topic the only one you quoted was Isaiah 43:11 when God said he alone is saviour. Therefore you call God a liar when he made this statement
Even the Isaiah 43:11 you cited was not from myself but the owner of this thread. But because you are the type that don't stay within your confines you court trouble all over the place making informed conclusions on the statement like ''almost all'. When you are not certain or sure. Calling some people drop outs. Some of them are bosses and fathers and mothers you address as sirs and mas but on nairaland they are dropouts and Primary school grads. I hope you learn your lessons though.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:

Professors don't address common problems, you dey fall my hand out of all verses highlighted na Isaiah 43:11. Dem never delete nairaland commot for Internet. Go back and check and confirm its not cited from chemistry textbook.

Stop covering up your errors. Still doesnt change the fact You called God a liar. Well it happens when 7 old men in new York tell you that the Holy Spirit ministers to only them and the holy spirit cannot minister to you.
When they ask you questions from the bible when you see you can't address it you start saying something entirely different.

How would you reconcile Isaiah 43:11 with Jesus being Lord and Saviour?
With All the biblical verses about Jesus christ being Lord and Saviour and God being the only saviour and Lord you have continued to refute Jesus as being Saviour and Lord without biblical verses to prove your points. So God will lie and say he alone is saviour? Interesting.

I have noticed when you jehovah witnesses can't address your doctrines biblically you become aggressive
You are not giving a good witness you know

Ask the holy spirit for understanding and read your bible alone don't use magazines with it. I know they have told you that if you think the holy spirit can minister to you then you are an apostate and you will die in armageddon. Those are lies by your leaders to keep their followers in line.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Stop covering up your errors. Still doesnt change the fact You called God a liar. Well it happens when 7 old men in new York tell you that the Holy Spirit ministers to only them and the holy spirit cannot minister to you.
When they ask you questions from the bible when you see you can't address it you start saying something entirely different.

How would you reconcile Isaiah 43:11 with Jesus being Lord and Saviour?
With All the biblical verses about Jesus christ being Lord and Saviour and God being the only saviour and Lord you have continued to refute Jesus as being Saviour and Lord without biblical verses to prove your points. So God will lie and say he alone is saviour? Interesting.

I have noticed when you jehovah witnesses can't address your doctrines biblically you become aggressive
You are not giving a good witness you know

Ask the holy spirit for understanding and read your bible alone don't use magazines with it. I know they have told you that if you think the holy spirit can minister to you then you are an apostate and you will die in armageddon. Those are lies by your leaders to keep their followers in line.
Do you have confidence at all. Bring out the verses have cited maybe from computer textbook, chemistry or biology. Oga all my latest post, read and comprehend, carry no aggressive overtures. Or are you the type that cannot track things? The issue is: in your heart of heart will you even allow God to give us holy spirit? Just asking? Na me cite Isaiah 43:11 Another simple question?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:

Even the Isaiah 43:11 you cited was not from myself but the owner of this thread. But because you are the type that don't stay within your confines you court trouble all over the place making informed conclusions on the statement like ''almost all'. When you are not certain or sure. Calling some people drop outs. Some of them are bosses and fathers and mother you address as sirs and mas but on nairaland they ate dropouts and Primary school grads. I hope you learn your lessons though.

Many bosses are school dropouts and are also fathers and mothers. That you are a boss doesn't stop you from being a school dropout, you can be a father or mother and still be a school dropout. I expected you to say they have degrees but we all know they strongly discourage higher education. Except you say the leaders have higher education yet they encourage their followers not to get one.

To be frank are most bethelites not dropouts or people who didn't get to have higher education cause your religion discourages higher education ? Mind control and brainwashing is easier when you don't have an education especially higher education so it is expected

Nairaland is not a religion. Nairaland doesn't discourage people from getting higher education. Nairaland doesn't tell people to refuse blood transfusion and die instead

Nobody said anything about hating school dropouts you come here to twist peoples words and you tell lies against people it is very wrong.

Achorladey i want to say it again that someone shares a contrary view with you or someone criticizes your view doesn't mean he or she hates you neither is it persecution.

But when you are a school dropout telling people that the bible says they will die in armageddon if they don't follow watchtower organization, or they should refuse blood transfusion, vaccination, organ transplants or tell them bible says they should not pursue higher education or bible said there is something called overlapping generation so that their governing body members can go to heaven since the door to heaven closed in 1935 calls for questioning
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:

Do you have confidence at all. Bring out the verses have cited maybe from computer textbook, chemistry or biology. Oga all my latest post, read and comprehend, carry no aggressive overtures. Or are you the type that cannot track things? The issue is: in your heart of heart will you even allow God to give us holy spirit? Just asking? Na me cite Isaiah 43:11 Another simple question?

You think I am like you that wants God to kill everybody that is not a jw on earth so he will bring a new system so I will be petting lions and tigers? I am not a wicked person

My prayer for you and other jws is for you to have the gift of the Holy Spirit. But will you allow him into your hearts? I know it is hard cause 7 men in new York have told you it is not meant for you but for them and 144000 alone .
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You think I am like you that wants God to kill everybody that is not a jw on earth so he will bring a new system so I will be petting lions and tigers? I am not a wicked person

My prayer for you and other jws is for you to have the gift of the Holy Spirit. But will you allow him into your hearts? I know it is hard cause 7 men in new York have told you it is not meant for you but for them and 144000 alone .
In your heart will you want that prayer to be answered? The answer is in your post already

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Many bosses are school dropouts and are also fathers and mothers. That you are a boss doesn't stop you from being a school dropout, you can be a father or mother and still be a school dropout. I expected you to say they have degrees but we all know they strongly discourage higher education. Except you say the leaders have higher education yet they encourage their followers not to get one.

To be frank are most bethelites not dropouts or people who didn't get to have higher education cause your religion discourages higher education ? Mind control and brainwashing is easier when you don't have an education especially higher education so it is expected

Nairaland is not a religion. Nairaland doesn't discourage people from getting higher education. Nairaland doesn't tell people to refuse blood transfusion and die instead

Nobody said anything about hating school dropouts you come here to twist peoples words and you tell lies against people it is very wrong.

Achorladey i want to say it again that someone shares a contrary view with you or someone criticizes your view doesn't mean he or she hates you neither is it persecution.

But when you are a school dropout telling people that the bible says they will die in armageddon if they don't follow watchtower organization, or they should refuse blood transfusion, vaccination, organ transplants or tell them bible says they should not pursue higher education or bible said there is something called overlapping generation so that their governing body members can go to heaven since the door to heaven closed in 1935 calls for questioning

Since when have you ceased becoming my spokesman, a job you're not employed for but you love doing. As for this post, it changes nothing, your last paragraph is a stamp of what you have said before you are only restating it. Call them professors, call them drop outs, it has never been an issue and jurisdiction of mine to determine what education suits an individual. But in your quest to score cheap popularity you brought the issue that does not have any link with the topic op brought forward. Na you carry am come thread na you go carry am back and all other related issues. I can't do that for you. I hope you got that clear.
Person wey no be JWs wey carry JWs matter for head. Is bethel an establishment of yours? If those that established bethel says l only want drop outs will you go and shut the place down. Reason well before bringing up issues, it has never been in your jurisdiction. Comeback and hide behind your mind control or brainwashing mechanism. Na you sabi. Even some of my reply to your post you are finding it hard to comprehend them.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
achorladey:

duh, of confused ac hor ladey, I have posted many Bible verses showing without a doubt that Jesus christ is Lord and Saviour, as have others.

Sinless Jesus does not have a saviour, duh false jw

I have shown with scripture how your end is the Lake Of Fire

all you can do now is copy cat, that is repeat in lies what was said to you in truth

your confusion is even getting worse, never thought that possible smiley

but that's what comes from denying the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
and not believing God's inspired word, the Bible.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
johnw74:

duh, of confused ac hor ladey, I have posted many Bible verses showing without a doubt that Jesus christ is Lord and Saviour, as have others.

Sinless Jesus does not have a saviour, duh false jw

I have shown with scripture how your end is the Lake Of Fire

all you can do now is copy cat, that is repeat in lies what was said to you in truth

your confusion is even getting worse, never thought that possible smiley
It still won't remove a pint out of those verses have cited. Lake of fire expertise.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2017
You ac hor ladey deny and reject Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour
but we Christians believe and know through God's word that Jesus Christ is our lord and Saviour.

We are saved through faith in God:
Eph_2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

We are saved through faith in Christ Jesus:

We are saved by God's grace:
Eph_2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

We are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ:
Act_15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

You ac hor ladey reject the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour, and so your end is the Lake Of Fire, SIMPLE

Rev 21:27  And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

2Pe_1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2Pe_2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe_3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe_3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

These are just some of God's word that you ac hor ladey don't believe.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

It still won't remove a pint out of those verses have cited. Lake of fire expertise.

more mumbo jumbo(confusion) from one who is afraid to say anything or quote what he is talking about
I don't blame you though you have nothing is why you speak gibberish.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

How this your latest post take join the topic of this thread. Waka comot jejely if you have nothing to say. You have chosen to follow Jesus, make I celebrate by frying pawpaw for you? O ke mo ti gbo pe o gba Jesu.

The mocking of a Jesus follower from ac hor ladey,
the mocking of the Saviour of the world, the Lord Jesus Christ,
the mocking of God(Father) who gave Jesus His followers,
and the mocking of God's word which says Jesus is Lord and Saviour

Joh_17:9  I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Jud_1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

still the same today, ay ac
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 2:50am On Jun 27, 2017
ac hor ladey, Christians have posted in this thread Bible verses saying and showing
that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour

You ac, allude to having posted scriptures showing that the "Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour"
verses are not true

I have looked back through your posts, and of course you are confused, no scriptures you posted show that Jesus is not Lord and Saviour
If you posted such scriptures, then you wouldn't be afraid to post them again
we Christians are happy to post Holy Bible verses again and again.

You don't have anything, just a big fraud you is.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 5:06am On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the father) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed(God the Son and God the Holy Spirit , neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD(God the father); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) ," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the son) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God(God the father and the Holy Spirit) formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD(God the son); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the father and God the Holy Spirit) ," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the Holy Spirit) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed(God the father and God the Son) , neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the LORD(God the Holy Spirit); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the father and God the son)," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
Which way?
NOTE: You believe the Trinity consist of three persons. Don't come back and tell me something else.

Three persons yes, not three God's, you know that, but you cannot help but lie,

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
johnw74:

Three persons yes, not three God's, you know that, but you cannot help but lie,

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Three persons but not (God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit) I hope there is nothing like Godhead as well. Hmmmmmmmm I don hear you abi wetin remain. Bye bye. Am done!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.