Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

6 Things men want in a relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things men want in a relationship (47972 Views)

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Wolexpoly: 12:40am On May 15, 2017
professorfal:
ofcourse i agree but sex should top the list, after sex she can start exhibiting other things.

its only after sex i would know if i love you or not.

Rubbish....so dat is what you own Bible teaches bah. The world has turned upside down. Sex and Love are they thesame. Na wah o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by zomby(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2017
What about what women want in a relationship?
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by ManTiger(m): 12:53am On May 15, 2017
Download Here
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Lexusgs430: 12:57am On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Not really...but maybe he's in bad mood that time i told him he really look good that day.. undecided

He looked good that day? What about other days?
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Alltek(m): 1:14am On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

The SPACE tho...

This one is very tricky..the last time i gave him space he was asking for ...he was very upset angry

He said i didnt bothered to call or txt him for 2wks..the hell kinda space a man really want?

But you're wicked sha...
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by OluDare01(m): 1:26am On May 15, 2017
Jaynom:
1.Space - very important, we love you but don't choke us let's breathe a little. I can't call, see, chat with you everyday. Let me miss you a little
This is what is causing problem with my gf sad
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by jontim: 1:35am On May 15, 2017
Dear Sirs/Mas, please like a brother's video on YouTube please ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WST0ie2bc9k
Please make sure you are signed in to your account please.
You might have liked, but you might also have a second mail, please help me.
Please help me like this video on YouTube as this is a competition. Please help a colleague
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by daredreman(m): 1:58am On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
wink

The SPACE tho...

This one is very tricky..the last time i gave him space he was asking for ...he was very upset angry

He said i didnt bothered to call or txt him for 2wks..the hell kinda space a man really want?

And then this PRAISE & APPROVAL undecided

The last time i praised the guy, he indirectly saying i am lying coz he knows he's ugly & have a big nose embarassed ...i swear i never even saw that one... undecided

Sometimes, i asked myself...WHY A LOT OF MEN ARE CONFUSED? wat yall exactly want us (ladies) to do to please u eehn? shocked sad

Hmm okay

But 2 weeks is too much of space thou
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Yk1506(f): 2:02am On May 15, 2017
Guys and their rules.....u do problem,u no problem,u do too much wahala.we r learning.am a new comer here!
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Donnyboy(m): 2:08am On May 15, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQodgD0MiFIQMTQwNU1lZGlhIGJvcmRlcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by echelons(m): 2:16am On May 15, 2017
EWAagoyin:
having male bestie
the male bestie u are allowed to have while in a relationship is ur brother and the holy spirit
..and this is what ended a relationship I was nursing to marriage.
You have your friends that are guys, no problem but bestie Your go-to guy. Sad!
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 3:01am On May 15, 2017
Very interesting
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 3:04am On May 15, 2017
daredreman:

Hmm okay

But 2 weeks is too much of space thou

I dont reallt like pestering ppol sha..so im good even if he wanted 1year space wink
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by dingbang(m): 3:14am On May 15, 2017
Yk1506:
Guys and their rules.....u do problem,u no problem,u do too much wahala.we r learning.am a new comer here!

welcome.. Why don't you put a dp wink
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by chybeno3215: 3:33am On May 15, 2017
professorfal:
ofcourse i agree but sex should top the list, after sex she can start exhibiting other things.

its only after sex i would know if i love you or not.
how will you feel after sleeping with your girlfriend and you die and go to hell. What did Bible say about sex
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by CuddleMe(f): 3:38am On May 15, 2017
NUEL17:
suck our dick grin
is it feeder?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 3:39am On May 15, 2017
Just passing by..
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 4:05am On May 15, 2017
keypad1:
how lets hook up so that we can fvck.
Lols
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by emerged01(m): 4:06am On May 15, 2017
Nice op! You are very right!
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by tectonotimes: 4:16am On May 15, 2017
WHY ALL COMPANIES MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by papauju(m): 5:05am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Interesting

But even with all those points .. some still wont be satisfied
then try another way
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by papauju(m): 5:08am On May 15, 2017
Dfinex:
Is that all
I know is chicken change for you
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by ussy09(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Interesting

Yea if his not into you, you can never satisfy him
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by jacoik(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
wink

The SPACE tho...

My dear, we men are unpredictable

And then this PRAISE & APPROVAL undecided

The last time i praised the guy, he indirectly saying i am lying coz he knows he's ugly & have a big nose embarassed ...i swear i never even saw that one... undecided

Sometimes, i asked myself...WHY A LOT OF MEN ARE CONFUSED? wat yall exactly want us (ladies) to do to please u eehn? shocked sad
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by jacoik(m): 5:10am On May 15, 2017
torres89:
please don't use the phrase give SEX

u make it sound like there are doing charity for us

lololzzz na dat one pain u d more
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Funcity75(m): 5:12am On May 15, 2017
*Permit me to share this little story with you, I'm sure it will bless you.*

*Please pay attention to this:*

How Pretty Dabira Got a Brand New Hyundai Creta SUV, Over 15 Laptops and Earns N300,000 Monthly With a One Time Donation Of N19,800 And How Can Replicate Her Success To Make Your 2017 Better" http://citytechworld..com.
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by jacoik(m): 5:12am On May 15, 2017
niceguy7:
Sex should be the last thing ever wanted in a relationship.... sad
who be this one sef. Who ask for your opinion
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Funcity75(m): 5:16am On May 15, 2017
*Permit me to share this little story with you, I'm sure it will bless you.*

*Please pay attention to this:*

How Pretty Dabira Got a Brand New Hyundai Creta SUV, Over 15 Laptops and Earns N300,000 Monthly With a One Time Donation Of N19,800 And How Can Replicate Her Success To Make Your 2017 Better" http://citytechworld..com.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by ArabMopol(m): 5:16am On May 15, 2017
head is very vital .... we felt special, more like Zulu king when given head grin
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by niceguy7(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2017
jacoik:
who be this one sef. Who ask for your opinion
Last time i checked, i wasnt talking or referring to you.........#sitdownbehumble
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 6:20am On May 15, 2017
sex is no go area. for crying out loud we are not married yet
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by powerbike: 6:23am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Interesting

ure rite however if u keep to most of those rules wif a gud guy u'll enjoy ur relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.