Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

6 Things men want in a relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things men want in a relationship (47973 Views)

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Mgenie: 11:33am On May 15, 2017
Music they say is love and love is music. There is sure no better way to express your feelings for another person other than with music.

It has been said that Nigerian songs would just say "I go give you casava" with out saying how special she is.. LOL grin... Like a comedian once said "the recent niger song be like, baby just pull, baby lets do" No romance, no love and no gifts.

There are more Nigerian songs you can use to express your love and affection too. Here they are

1) P Square: Beautiful Oyinye

2) Adekunle Gold: Sade

3) Davido: Aye

4) 2 Baba: Officially Blind

5) Iyo: Hello Bae

All these songs have different rhythm and style but they all express how much the singers feel for who ever they sang for. So imagine you dedicate any of these songs to a special person in your life, imagine the smiles, imagine how happy they would feel, the sense of specialty would spring up so high. You would be bae of life oo.

Are you wondering the best way to dedicate songs to loved one, www.musikgenie.com is here for you. On musikgenie you can dedicate a song to a special person by just a click of a button, amazing ha shocked.

Yes it is super amazing. Head over to www.musikgenie.com today and start sharing love.

#musikgenie #dedicate #share #love #dedication
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 11:34am On May 15, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol I don't beg

Lol...apart from those points mentioned, men love the following too:

1. Head of State: No future explanation here... grin grin grin grin
2. Doggy: Chops.com from the .... grin grin grin grin
3. Good food: Most women of now adays cannot every boil water talk more of cooking. Men don't joke with good food.
4. Obediance: It's one thing to respect a man but it's entirely something else to obey him. The more u show obedience to
a man, the most likely u will win his heart.

N B: These are essential to make a relationship thrive not only for a man but also for women...unfortunately most men/women
pretend alot hence drive home the wrong massage to their pertners...dennnnnmm, I hate been serious for once grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Jaynom(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
moyarhtohbadt:
I can't date you, or any one alike. You are very ignorant about how love operates.
You're a hypocrite for calling me ignorant. I want what I want and so do you, so why are you offended by me wanting what i want?? Carry out a survey, find out why Alot of married men cheat. Your ignorance will be illuminated
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
Fresca:
All this "SPACE" you people are wanting, when we marry nko?? Please deal with it, it's part of the training process.

So when you are married, you won't allow your husband to go to work again?? .... Or you will start disturbing him with calls at his place of work
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2017
dukeolumde:

Lol...apart from those points mentioned, men love the following too:

1. Head of State: No future explanation here... grin grin grin grin
2. Doggy: Chops.com from the .... grin grin grin grin
3. Good food: Most women of now adays cannot every boil water talk more of cooking. Men don't joke with good food.
4. Obediance: It's one thing to respect a man but it's entirely something else to obey him. The more u show obedience to
a man, the most likely u will win his heart.

N B: These are essential to make a relationship thrive not only for a man but also for women...unfortunately most men/women
pretend alot hence drive home the wrong massage to their pertners...dennnnnmm, I hate been serious for once grin grin grin grin
head of state grin grin
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 15, 2017
Dotwillis1:
head of state grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
Dotwillis1:

So when you are married, you won't allow your husband to go to work again?? .... Or you will start disturbing him with calls at his place of work

I did not say that. Why won't I let him go to work?? That's not the space I'm talking about. I can't stop you from going to work or chilling with your friends or whatever, ofcuz I will allow you to do that because I wouldn't want any man to stop me from doing those things. That's called "freedom" The space I'm talking about is when a guy says "I need a break for like a week or two" for what?? To bring out the ashawo in you?? No ways, if we taking breaks because you need "space" please come and be breaking up at once.
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2017
Fresca:

I did not say that. Why won't I let him go to work?? That's not the space I'm talking about. I can't stop you from going to work or chilling with your friends or whatever, ofcuz I will allow you to do that because I wouldn't want any man to stop me from doing those things. That's called "freedom" The space I'm talking about is when a guy says "I need a break for like a week or two" for what?? To bring out the ashawo in you?? No ways, if we taking breaks because you need "space" please come and be breaking up at once.

Taking break is quite different from giving space and not been too possessive. You can read that point number 5 again to understand what I'm trying to say.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 15, 2017
Dotwillis1:

Taking break is quite different from giving space and not been too possessive. You can read that point number 5 again to understand what I'm trying to say.

Lol we are on the same page then. I just read the sub headings, didn't go into the details but ofcuz I don't think you should be checking up on your man every second, nobody has time for that. I'm too busy working or also chilling with my friends to be checking on you like crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
smiley
TrapQueen77:
wink

The SPACE tho...

This one is very tricky..the last time i gave him space he was asking for ...he was very upset angry

He said i didnt bothered to call or txt him for 2wks..the hell kinda space a man really want?

And then this PRAISE & APPROVAL undecided

The last time i praised the guy, he indirectly saying i am lying coz he knows he's ugly & have a big nose embarassed ...i swear i never even saw that one... undecided

Sometimes, i asked myself...WHY A LOT OF MEN ARE CONFUSED? wat yall exactly want us (ladies) to do to please u eehn? shocked sad
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by ArcToyin(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sex should be out of it cos is only met for the married.
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
ArcToyin:
Sex should be out of it cos is only met for the married.
don't keep a relationship then
Re: 6 Things men want in a relationship by ArcToyin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dotwillis1:
don't keep a relationship then
Am in one already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.