Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? (17453 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2010
spader9 is akata not nigerian. or maybe one of his parents is akata or something like that.
he loves to post pics of akata girls on NL basically in trying to proove that they're prettier or something. but nobody on here really cares. haha

No he isn't- just read his posts well, except he is really good. I can tell from reading people's post quite easily. Moreover, if you don't care, you wouldnt notice. Infact I have never noticed spader9 until now.

Usually I just blast insults randomly, no hard feelings grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2010
oyinda.:

spader9 is akata not nigerian. or maybe one of his parents is akata or something like that.
he loves to post pics of akata girls on NL basically in trying to proove that they're prettier or something. but nobody on here really cares. haha
sharrap dere sefago.

You do. And that's obvious. . .

Moonstone:

Really? No wonder, in that case, God help his soul. I understand you better now.

Naija please! ! !

SEFAGO:

No he isn't- just read his posts well, except he is really good. I can tell from reading people's post quite easily. Moreover, if you don't care, you wouldnt notice. Infact I have never noticed spader9 until now.

They won’t believe you. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by waleski(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2010
bluespice:

you will not see me saying nigerian men are ugly
i might say some i've met
ut so are other nationals i've met

i've met racists arabs does that mean all araba are racists? a resounding no
i've met butt ugly nigerian men does that mean all nigerian men are ugly?
a resounding men
do i need to go on?
hey come on smiley i was not referring to u i was just talking about ur naija sister who thinks most nigerian men are unattractive and the naija tendency to generalise thgs both men and women alike
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Decryptor(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Moonstone link=topic=379793.msg5310225#msg5310225 date=1263423627]
I was gonna go up in flames at that statement till I realized its source. What do you mean we can't beat your akatas? I can honestly tell you - beauty-wise, maybe not but attitude-wise, anytime anyday. Thanks for that girl.
Allow him. Funny thing is if he's married - he's probably married a naija girl and if not, he'll probably marry one after family interference.

@Moonstone correct yourself! You should have said "based on character but definitely not beauty" which one be beauty-wise, maybe not but attitude-wise  This is why we prefer Akata girls because they are free minded and know what they want and GO FOR IT!!! No be you 9ja girls wey 2 dey form and no sabi speak simple English. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bluespice(f): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2010
waleski:

hey come on smiley i was not referring to u i was just talking about your naija sister who thinks most nigerian men are unattractive and the naija tendency to generalise thgs both men and women alike
and i was replying you giving you reasons you wouldn't find me in such a place
it's all good man smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by H2O2: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2010
I do know one thing though - every rejection is a harbinger of a more attractive option to come.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2010
why does he always come in here EVERY TIME with his akata stuff? did you miss your way when looking for forums. as much as you talk about "akata, akata, akata" and even claim yourself to be one (more than 5 times) and you never have anything good to say about Nigerians and Nigeria and you don't even know ish about Nigeria, neither do you care to know, and you even say you identify with AAs yada, yada, WHAT THE BLEEP IS YOUR POINT OF BEING HERE? DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
you come here all the time to talk about akatas, then why are you here? doesn't seem to make sense to me, at all.

*and the usual clowns are in here, sigh. . . outtie*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2010
@stillwater, you uploaded my favorite movie!! lol have it here in my room, have probably watched it 20+ times. lol after watching that movie enough times, the girl is a prostitoot. and he is an illiterate rubbish. she even said "akidi, stop stalking me!" lol (remember that ish) so it's not the first time he has been pursuing her. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by waleski(m): 12:35am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@stillwater, you uploaded my favorite movie!! lol have it here in my room, have probably watched it 20+ times. lol after watching that movie enough times, the girl is a prostitoot. and he is an illiterate rubbish. she even said "akidi, stop stalking me!" lol (remember that ish) so it's not the first time he has been pursuing her. grin
where do they find all dis village funny videos i just dey laugh throughout looks like i av some downloading to do wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2010
waleski:

where do they find all dis village funny videos  i just dey laugh throughout looks like i av some downloading to do wink
my mom bought the movie at least 2 years ago. i've been hooked ever since. Chinny Ahaneku is the best!! real talk. when Mama G/Patience Ozokwor retires, she should take her place, she is really good at her role.
the movie is hilarious, i can recite like all the lines.
  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2010
@stillwater, you uploaded my favorite movie!! lol have it here in my room, have probably watched it 20+ times. lol after watching that movie enough times, the girl is a prostitoot. and he is an illiterate rubbish. she even said "akidi, stop stalking me!" lol (remember that ish) so it's not the first time he has been pursuing her.

Ok, Child please get rid of the pink. I know you think it looks cute, but its horrendous and ugly.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2010
SEFAGO:

Ok, Child please get rid of the pink. I know you think it looks cute, but its horrendous and ugly.
too bad! if it bothers you so much, get off of NL! sheesh. in here day in and day out talking about the same thing.
i think it's hott, oh well, deal with it. you don't own NL.
one man's fruit is another man's poison. cool

anyway back to the video stillwater posted grin see the masquerade, love those things yet so scared of them. they have the authority to do whatever they like. only when a man is with you and he says "be easy on her, we're together or she is my sister, that they will leave you alone. chai! during Oghu season i feared those things ooo (always stayed close to my uncles. lol)
ahhhhhh. . . i'm about to go watch that movie again. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Ipsi(f): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2010
Because most toasters are too forward, disrespectful and sssssssssooooooooooooo annoying! gosh calling you at all hours of the day! once i met this guy that i thot had some sense on a flight back from the uk, we chatted through out and i thot he was sweet. Fine I gave him my number. next thing he starts calling like a normal person, then 10 times a day, once he left 56 missed calls on my phone.

I got tired. When I didnt respond he started sending me text messages of how we have  alife together and im going to have his children, how he is in love? im like what? we only chatted abeg. I sill didnt respond then he started sending insulting text messages, then telling me how much im missing ciz ppl say he is good in bed, WTF!!!

I explained to this dude in a very nice way that nothing can happen cuz i thot he must be mental. When he didnt stop,I stopped responding.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by dreamara(f): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2010
Please let's all be truthful here and call a spade a spade okay, I don't want to sound like some feminist or try to sugarcoat anything here but seriously it is really true;Nigerian girls form ALOT for the guys, I don't see why they should all do that because personally it's kinda childish and sick for u to be nasty to a guy who is simply expressing his feelings. If u don't like a guy's manner of approach when he's "toasting" u then the only sensible thing to do is politely say no and walk away than raining abuses on him.Guys are guys and the fact remains that they will always get any girl they want, as for we girls just how lucky have we been to snag the "perfect"guy on our own?That's why most 9ja girls are widely known for boyfriend-snatching antics because they keep eyeing the cutest/richest guy on board, totally ignoring the flock of not-so-cute/not-so-rich but well-mannered guys asking them for a date. That's so not cool please, give the guys a chance and be nice to them else they'll keep saying crap about u and honestly u deserve it because of ur attitudes. Face it, not all guys are cute and rich and not  all girls will get the cute and the rich. So take the one available because he may just be the PrinceCharming. Or else u'll keep ignoring and insulting all the "swuebe"guys and one day when you're 55 years old u'll be looking for a dwarf-like,Mr Ibu look-alike to marry u.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by yeswecan(m): 12:54am On Jan 14, 2010
@dreamara true talk
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by waleski(m): 1:03am On Jan 14, 2010
Ipsi:

Because most toasters are too forward, disrespectful and sssssssssooooooooooooo annoying! gosh calling you at all hours of the day! once i met this guy that i thot had some sense on a flight back from the uk, we chatted through out and i thot he was sweet. Fine I gave him my number. next thing he starts calling like a normal person, then 10 times a day, once he left 56 missed calls on my phone.

I got tired. When I didnt respond he started sending me text messages of how we have  alife together and im going to have his children, how he is in love? im like what? we only chatted abeg. I sill didnt respond then he started sending insulting text messages, then telling me how much im missing ciz ppl say he is good in bed, WTF!!!

I explained to this dude in a very nice way that nothing can happen cuz i thot he must be mental. When he didnt stop,I stopped responding.

looks can be deceiving cheesy hope u dont run into a psycho again who wuld stalk u and maybe 'coughs' cant say it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2010
too bad! if it bothers you so much, get off of NL! sheesh. in here day in and day out talking about the same thing.
i think it's hott, oh well, deal with it. you don't own NL.
one man's fruit is another man's poison.

Not really. I usually do things in between. Though I have to admit I do spend a lot of time on these type of threads especially considering the fact I dont even look at Nigerian girls perse.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by hermosa(f): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2010
@poster not all nigerian girls actually insult the men, but majority do because it's tiring gettin hit on 24/7 on a daily basis. , furstatratin, actually,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by waleski(m): 1:45am On Jan 14, 2010
hermosa:

@poster not all nigerian girls actually insult the men, but majority do because it's tiring gettin hit on 24/7 on a daily basis. , furstatratin, actually,
hey hw do you knw u are in far away asia abi dat location na wash grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by waju03(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2010
hahaha i cant stop laughing grin u people on NL can kill person with laugh sha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by mamagee3(f): 2:34am On Jan 14, 2010
But, I wouldn't blame them
Most toasters are annoying
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2010
SEFAGO:

Not really. I usually do things in between. Though I have to admit I do spend a lot of time on these type of threads especially considering  the fact I dont even look at Nigerian girls perse.
whatever. . . same crap.
*really outtie*
  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Wallie(m): 4:19am On Jan 14, 2010
Here's a different take to the OP's question -

Do Lagos females still play hard to get or are they more outgoing? I remember a while back, girls would initially say "no" so as not to think they are easy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 4:25am On Jan 14, 2010
^ apparently they now stalk and harrass men around the malls begging for popcorn n recharge cards

still don't get the point of this topic
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 14, 2010
Gosh, what boredom can do

mama-gee:

But, I wouldn't blame them
Most toasters are annoying

Who wan die? Who has been toasting you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bawomolo(m): 5:15am On Jan 14, 2010
you guys must really enjoy these gender wars
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 14, 2010
@H2020

Faakay nothing do you.
You a sharp nigga.
Do me I do you the gods won't vex

Na zo paddy me, no they let some chick downgrade you, they are weaker vessels  grin

Seriously facebook is more crazy, I can't imagine hundreds of silly messages these ladies get.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2010
faakay:

Seriously facebook is more crazy, I can't imagine hundreds of silly messages these ladies get. 

i see ur one of those ppl who send the ridiculous messages? it's not cool at all. plz stop it lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by chiogo(f): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2010
faakay:

Na zo paddy me, no they let some chick downgrade you, they are weaker vessels  grin 
Yea iight. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2010
oyinda.:

i see your one of those ppl who send the ridiculous messages?  it's not cool at all. plz stop it  lipsrsealed

So that mean because I said female get silly msgs means I do send msg to dem?   undecided abeg carry waka no stain me for here

I don't, have got female friends that tell me wats up,  why should I send msgs to dem,  say wetin happen, 

If I wanna send msg,  I send to those that are my friends and not just send silly msg,  there must be a reason
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

Yea iight.  undecided

Yeah like I saw that too and I was like wtf,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2010
just messing with ya faakay tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / What Makes A Relationship Last Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.