Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? (17445 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 2:51am On Jan 12, 2010
My most horrid experience in Naija was this man in the market that was walking around touching people's crotch area
It came as a complete shock and by the time you come off it ,he's far away laughing his stupi.d head off
That was the first time in my life I wished leprosy could strike someone down instantenously
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 12, 2010
Osisi,

Maybe he was actually a mad man undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by A40(m): 2:56am On Jan 12, 2010
chiogo:

LOL, @ poster, you sef leave them alone.

Sheesh, I remember back in naija this dude would be stalking my sister and she'd be wary of going out, he even found out where we lived. shocked And on top of that, the fool was mad old grin grin My sister was a minor then.

And I remember this 30-something yr old man that used to bother me, OMG! I was only 10 oo grin grin
Good thing he didn't know my name, he kept calling me 'obioma', LMCAO!! Obioma coo Chioma nee.
Where is his house?? Lemme send ma road-dogs to go break him off real bad!! What is a 30 year old man doing chasing 10 year old girls?? who knows how many 10 year old girls the babylonian is scheming on now?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Osisi,

Maybe he was actually a mad man undecided

ands the madness led him to people's private area?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 12, 2010
0hsisi:

ands the madness led him to people's private area?
grin grin grin grin

Have you never seen mad ppl in Lagos? No, the other mad ppl, not talking abt the typical naija man right now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by chiogo(f): 2:59am On Jan 12, 2010
A-40:

Where is his house?? Lemme send ma road-dogs to go break him off real bad!! What is a 30 year old man doing chasing 10 year old girls?? who knows how many 10 year old girls the babylonian is scheming on now?
Who knows? He used to work at one of those mini marts. That was years ago. If I tell you the whole story ehn,  cry cry
Had to stop going there to buy soda.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 12, 2010
0hsisi:

lucky you

There are a lot of perverts in Nigeria
and the men will stalk you and deal with you sometimes when you turn down their advances
[/b]There are many stories of girls who did not graduate till they put out.
Sick  vindictive men full Naija

Very true. They'll curse you out if you don't give in.

0hsisi:

[b]My most horrid experience
in Naija was this man in the market that was walking around touching people's crotch area
It came as a complete shock and by the time you come off it ,he's far away laughing his stupi.d head off
That was the first time in my life I wished leprosy could strike someone down instantenously

Mine was "Can I suck your b.o.o.bs" from a dude that walked up to me when I just went to buy bread in the morning o. I went home and was just looking at myself in the mirror.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by sillyboy(m): 3:05am On Jan 12, 2010
@ OP.

Becos they are 9ja girls now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bkbaybe99: 3:11am On Jan 12, 2010
Wow! Now I knw why the Nigerian gals out here be actin all crazy and aggressive like;sorta like rabid raccoons!lol.now I knw why The Amaka acts the way she do. I used to be like "how can a ho be on her period all year round?".lol!lol. Damn, someone tried to get in on my Chiogo?lol.sorry babes,next time I'll be there to protect you!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Wow! Now I knw why the Nigerian gals out here be actin all crazy and aggressive like;sorta like rabid raccoons!lol.now I knw why The Amaka acts the way she do. I used to be like "how can a ho be on her period all year round?".lol!lol. Damn, someone tried to get in on my Chiogo?lol.sorry babes,next time I'll be there to protect you!

you got lost. . . .forum games is that way.

No yabs, much loff
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 3:15am On Jan 12, 2010
But these aren't like usual nigerian men, these are the lower classes though
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 3:24am On Jan 12, 2010
SEFAGO:

But these aren't like usual nigerian men, these are the lower classes though

Then most of y'all are lower class

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 3:26am On Jan 12, 2010
because naija men generally don't understand difference between toasting and harassment. there is no line for them so naija girls have to put them in check.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by H2O2: 3:27am On Jan 12, 2010
cheesy As evinced by the testimonies here, perhaps the focus should be on the kinds of men these babes attract.  Isn't it somewhat telling of their standards.  I won't brag or say I've got a unique swag but girls I've toasted have never been visibly apoplectic sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Daboncrush(m): 3:29am On Jan 12, 2010
SOMETIMES they do it in a crazy manner.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 3:30am On Jan 12, 2010
Then most of y'all are lower class

No, just because you were harassed by a couple of houseboys/mallam doesn't make all Nigerian men harassers. I get harassed by Nigerian women all the time. Do you want me to start recounting stories?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 3:31am On Jan 12, 2010
oyinda.:

because naija men generally don't understand difference between toasting and harassment. there is no line for them so naija girls have to put them in check.

Gbam!
They can differentiate the toasting from actual criminal offences
One minute they're telling you they love you (loving a total stranger) and the next minute the'ye threatening you  and your family with bodily harm because you don't want them
na by force?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 3:31am On Jan 12, 2010
As evinced by the testimonies here, perhaps the focus should be on the kinds of men these babes attract.  Isn't it somewhat telling of their standards.  I won't brag or say I've got a unique swag but girls I've toasted have never been visibly apoplectic sha.

Exactly.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by H2O2: 3:33am On Jan 12, 2010
oyinda.:

Great! Another generalization for the win.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 3:35am On Jan 12, 2010
H2O2:

cheesy As evinced by the testimonies here, perhaps the focus should be on the kinds of men these babes attract.  

lol. some of these pigs don't discriminate at all i must say. so there is no selection process 4 them. u cld be flava flav with a weave or even halle berry they don't care!!
harrasment like that ought to be banned/ criminalized i tell ya. goes on a lot n it's very disturbing.  undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 3:37am On Jan 12, 2010
H2O2:

cheesy As evinced by the testimonies here, perhaps the focus should be on the kinds of men these babes attract.  Isn't it somewhat telling of their standards.  I won't brag or say I've got a unique swag but girls I've toasted have never been visibly apoplectic sha.

Not at all
The so called higher class ones are even crazier
Many of you folks are too aggressive and can't handle rejection
a girl saying No is like a dent on your manhoods
we see it on this forum all the time
they YIM and YAM and the girl say im no want or sees the psycho in them and tears race
before we know it,the eediot comes on as different handles and starts harassing the girl or spewing things she told him in confidence
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2010
here we go again, sigh. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 12, 2010
H2O2:

Really? I knew it won't take that long before someone said this. If you run errands for your parents, go to the market or run to the store to get something in Nigeria, there's always a man lurking around to chat you up. He probably must have been monitoring your movements. Only a girl who is chauffeured or have housemaids that is exempt from their leering.

I remember a scenario where a street nearly closed down because two beautiful girls were passing. undecided undecided Most Naija men no care whether you be beyonce or Sikira, he will pursue you till he dies.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 3:41am On Jan 12, 2010
here we go again, sigh. . .

You are like the Orisha Deity Eshu, always appearing when there is trouble, and always presiding over trouble
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 3:42am On Jan 12, 2010
stillwater:

Really? I knew it won't take that long before someone said this. If you run errands for your parents, go to the market or run to the store to get something in Nigeria, there's always a man lurking around to chat you up. Only a girl who is chauffeured or have housemaids that is exempt from their leering.

I remember a scenario where a street nearly closed down because two beautiful girls were passing. undecided undecided Most Naija men no care whether you be beyonce or Sikira, he will pursue you till he dies.

Even the chauffered ones,the drivers will be getting the hots for you
look out the car,those dirty smelly men doing contructions are winking at you and making sexual movements with their hips and fingers
I can bet you 99.99% of all girls in Nigeria are sexually harassed at some point in their lives starting from a very tender age
and these men get away with it
traumatizing innocent kids in this manner
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by H2O2: 3:42am On Jan 12, 2010
@Oyinda, why is so typical of you to justify the anserine behavior of your species at any cost.

Anyways, back to topic.  it's brazenly obvious even on this very forum that naija girls are naturedly foul-mouthed.

will be back later to respond.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 3:45am On Jan 12, 2010
Even the chauffered ones,the drivers will be getting the hots for you
look out the car,those dirty smelly men doing contructions are winking at you and making sexual movements with their hips and fingers
I can bet you 99.99% of all girls in Nigeria are sexually harassed at some point in their lives starting from a very tender age
and these men get away with it
traumatizing innovent kids in this manner

Where did you get your statistics from? Right straight from your ar.s.e as I figured.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:47am On Jan 12, 2010
Look at how quickly this thread has turned into a Nigerian men bashing thread shocked shocked

**runs from thread**
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 3:48am On Jan 12, 2010
Look at how quickly this thread has turned into a Nigerian men bashing thread Shocked Shocked

**runs from thread**
^ stay we are outnumbered and outgunned
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 3:50am On Jan 12, 2010
Sefago, take a poll here
You don't need to be insulting,I grew up in naija
I experienced it and so did my friends and we talk about it now as adults and shudder at a country that doesn't protect it's young girls.
There are little girls hawking bananas that get fingered by these pervs and nobody says anything.
Men can grab and grope a girl and nothing will happen
Such a charge will ruin a man here but it means nothing in Naija
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:51am On Jan 12, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ stay we are outnumbered and outgunned

With osisi and her mouth around I won't take any chances if I was you bros lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by 0hsisi: 3:52am On Jan 12, 2010
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / This Babe For Church / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.