Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? (17451 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ Infact look at the unattractive girls Nigerian men have to put up with. Just check that video out undecided.

Is the man attractive?   Should I also say look at the ugly men Nigerian women have to put up with?
The video was just posted to make light of the topic.
You begin dey talk nonsense.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
Is the man attractive?

Which of them was the man?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
SEFAGO:

The tree.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
^ Quite a cutie. At least the tree was finer as a girl than the two men there. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
SEFAGO:

stillwater:

The tree.
LOOL!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bluespice(f): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
ibkaye:

LOOL!
LMFAO!!!!! i really am doing this now
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by H2O2: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
Moonstone:

What da heck?
Crass is too harsh and we are not crass.
The sooner guys stop imagining our answers, the better for them.
We are not the most unorthodox. . . Guys have beat us in that category.
I know but if you're gonna toast a girl - you might as well do it right.
Then how do you explain their proclivity to prolong matters, when a resounding no would suffice?
No today, yes tomorrow, tantalizers the day after.
Does it stem from the need for attention?
They should understand that we're not toys.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Moonstone(f): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
H2O2:

Except my Ibukun.  I love her so much  kiss
See this pervert cheesy cheesy cheesy. How won't you say we're crass? Your morality is messed up.  tongue tongue
H2O2:

Then how do you explain their proclivity to prolong matters, when a resounding no would suffice?
No today, yes tomorrow, tantalizers the day after.
Does it stem from the need for attention?
They should understand that we're not toys.
This is how it happens. . . . we say 'NO' in a nice manner - they come back,
we say it a lil' harsher - they come back
we tell them point blank - they come back
we insult them - then it clicks and then they come to NL to complain.
C'est fini.

You should also understand that we mean what we say.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bluespice(f): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
Moonstone:

C'est fini.

lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by H2O2: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
angry  angry  angry this is disgusting.  you never quit!
ever so fond of bashing men  angry
Moonstone:

See this pervert cheesy cheesy cheesy. How won't you say we're crass? Your morality is messed up.  tongue tongue
this is a preposterous lie
This is how it
happens. . . . we say 'NO' in a nice manner - they come back,
C'est fini.

But what you say is often precarious.  Your emotions dictate the responses you tender.

And they say women would make better leaders than men  angry
Leaders who vacillate like pendulums cannot be relied upon in dire situations.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bkbaybe99: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
stillwater:

I thought this would be nice to share. Start from 3:35. grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLcizhE0lKY&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

^^^ THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A GAL?!!?!?! lipsrsealed^^^^^
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by asha80(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
Moonstone:

See this pervert cheesy cheesy cheesy. How won't you say we're crass? Your morality is messed up.  tongue :PThis is how it happens. . . . we say 'NO' in a nice manner - they come back,
C'est fini.

More like you toast them they say no

You blank them and you are weak or not persistant or serious enough
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^^ THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A GAL?!!?!?!

Bk_bay99 my man, you need your glasses on b4 you can tell that is a girl. Look closely ooops sorry, You are probably going to end up in the hospital and diagnosed for Nigerian girl Uglititis.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
Oh people please stop, I'm actually dying here cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
SEFAGO:

Bk_bay99 my man, you need your glasses on b4 you can tell that is a girl. Look closely ooops sorry, You are probably going to end up in the hospital and diagnosed for Nigerian girl Uglititis.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
BK, That thing(Nigerian Woman) can't beat my beautiful akatas,

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Decryptor(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
@stillwater
stillwater:

@ decrypto
Those who don't snob or bluff men are somewhat in the majority since most people live below a dollar in Nigeria. So you see not every naija girl is materialistic.

Every naija girl has a level for the kind of man she wants, some will date the one living within the range of 95cents and if a man living within 85cents comes her way, wahala!!

stillwater:

Lol, You are only attesting to the fact that Nigerian men are unromantic, unpleasant and disrespectful. grin grin So you see I was right all along.

I am not attesting to any fact but the assumption and perception [/b]you ladies have about Nigerian men angry angry angry angry angry

stillwater:

Go and grab a random American woman you don't know now and see if you will not be sued for sexual harassment.

[b]Some American women practice "sadism sex" so grabbing them might be a TURN-ON!!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bluespice(f): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
Spader9:

self-hating inferiority complex ridden Nigerian.
no i wasn't insulting you, i was merely stating what you are.
You know there's a thing called preference right? so no one's faulting your being attracted (intimidated) to african american women,
but when you get on a high horse and blatantly label all nigerian women (because you either had a bad run-in with one and that scarred you for life or cos you're just not attracted to them) ugly, you loose the respect given to people with sense and are lumped with the fools of the world
who are in abundance if i might add.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bettes(f): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
You cant blame some women for resorting to insults,some men just dont get it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
bluespice ha u shldn't waste ur time with these yeye boys o.  grin no be today.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
bluespice:

You know there's a thing called preference right? so no one's faulting your being attracted (intimidated) to african american women,
but when you get on a high horse and blatantly label all nigerian women (because you either had a bad run-in with one and that scarred you for life or cos you're just not attracted to them) ugly, you loose the respect given to people with sense and are lumped with the fools of the world

One concise sentence,

Bleep you nigerian HO'S! ! !
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Moonstone(f): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

I was gonna go up in flames at that statement till I realized its source. What do you mean we can't beat your akatas? I can honestly tell you - beauty-wise, maybe not but attitude-wise, anytime anyday.
bluespice:

Thanks for that girl.
Allow him. Funny thing is if he's married - he's probably married a naija girl and if not, he'll probably marry one after family interference.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by waleski(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2010
bluespice:

this is the same thg a lady is saying abt nigerian men in a similar thread well dis debate islooking interesting
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2010

Hmm, I really do have a problem with that statement. Bluespice please apologize.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2010
I was gonna go up in flames at that statement till I realized its source. What do you mean we can't beat your akatas? I can honestly tell you - beauty-wise, maybe not but attitude-wise, anytime anyday.

LOL, so that is why this thread has been going on for so long.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bluespice(f): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hmm, I really do have a problem with that statement. Bluespice please apologize.
it wasn't an insult so i don't see why i should apologise
or what i should be apologising for.
you run to the rescuse of one that sees no fault in tarring the females that have roots in one country?
how fc.uking ignorant is that?
spare me pls! and don't ask or tell me to do anything of such manner again.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2010
Moonstone:

I was gonna go up in flames at that statement till I realized its source. What do you mean we can't beat your akatas? I can honestly tell you - beauty-wise, maybe not but attitude-wise, anytime anyday. Thanks for that girl.
Allow him. Funny thing is if he's married - he's probably married a naija girl and if not, he'll probably marry one after family interference.

Akata lover always. . .

I'm seeing one now. . . Screw my naija fam. I'd still be in that hellish nigeria if it weren't for my parents(The wise ones). . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2010
spader9 is akata not nigerian. or maybe one of his parents is akata or something like that.
he loves to post pics of akata girls on NL basically in trying to proove that they're prettier or something. but nobody on here really cares. haha

sharrap dere sefago.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bluespice(f): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2010
waleski:

this is the same thg a lady is saying abt nigerian men in a similar thread well dis debate islooking interesting  
you will not see me saying nigerian men are ugly
i might say some i've met
ut so are other nationals i've met

i've met racists arabs does that mean all araba are racists? a resounding no
i've met butt ugly nigerian men does that mean all nigerian men are ugly?
a resounding men
do i need to go on?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Moonstone(f): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2010
oyinda.:

spader9 is akata not nigerian. or maybe one of his parents is akata or something like that.
he loves to post pics of akata girls on NL basically in trying to proove that they're prettier or something. but nobody on here really cares. haha

sharrap dere sefago.
Really? No wonder, in that case, God help his soul.
Spader9:

Akata lover always. . .

I'm seeing one now. . . Screw my naija fam. I'd still be in that hellish nigeria if it weren't for my parents(The wise ones). . .
I understand you better now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2010
Decryptor:

@stillwater
Every naija girl has a level for the kind of man she wants,  some will date the one living within the range of 95cents and if a man living within 85cents comes her way, wahala!!

I am not attesting to any fact but the assumption and perception [/b]you ladies have about Nigerian men angry angry angry angry angry

[b]Some American women practice "sadism sex" so grabbing them might be a TURN-ON!!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

It's not an assumption. These are real experiences that we have faced. Most of the time, it's just plain ignorance on what constitutes as toasting or sexual harassment. If we had the kind of government where women rights are protected, most Nigerian men would be in jail. And that's a FACT. You guys think we are just trying to pull down the Nigerian man. It's not so my dear. winkwink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by SEFAGO(m): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2010
it wasn't an insult so i don't see why i should apologise
or what i should be apologising for.
you run to the rescuse of one that sees no fault in tarring the females that have roots in one country?
how fc.uking ignorant is that?
spare me pls! and don't ask or tell me to do anything of such manner again.

I did have a problem with it. But I never betray my feelings much online. I usually remain perfectly calm or throw punts. You should do the same too. Why should I bother about defending anyone's pride? Do you really care about what some random person puts online. He likes AA women- so what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.