Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (76360 Views)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by bikerboy1(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
grin
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by harffie(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
Am I the only one seeing her potbelly?? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by jidamsel43(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
She go see am for her dream.

First class oloso

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Jameskelvin(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
A
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Lexusgs430: 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
Must be born again? But must be happy to give and receive HEAD?
Which type of HEAD?

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by davibid: 3:50pm On May 17, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself

If every married lady brings out this kind of requirements, which of them would have seeing a husband

Why not go and create your own husband

All these spoilt brat dem sef tire peson

7 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by dingbang(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2017
Girl ain't even cute!!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Anfieldboss: 3:51pm On May 17, 2017
end time list, end time christian shocked

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by lenghtinny(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2017
She for kuku build am from scratch...

Stupid sumborri

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by manchester1: 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
I know you girls when you get to 35 your requirement will drop to level zero

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ettybaba(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
007author:
She is not even beautiful
You get catarrh for eyes?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
Oladimejyy:
That lady gave me 1000 reasons why i should marry from the white and she also among the reason that America blogger said he hates Nigeria

No mind her .... arungun omo, awon deranged fellow na dem dey cause am....to the poster of why an american dont like Nigeria, I haff tried defends ds block head, but omo our own sef do much..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by AHCB: 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
I know when a jobless girl wants to gain attention on social media. This is exactly what they do, never knowing they're just pulling themselves away from getting what they really want.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
She's not that pretty sef, na just make up dey cover her wowoness. N I sorry for her if she's really serious abt this.

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Haychay(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
wait eh, God never construct that kind man grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by markpenk: 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
Well... I don't see how her requests are very unreasonable. Before the guys bite my head off, please hear me out cheesy grin. It's clear the girl has/lives a different reality than most Nigerians, but also, one that's actually more common than you'd think. if your parents can afford to send you to CU, chances are you're already comfortable. So, a chick like that is bound to assume that basic needs will be met. After all, that's her current reality.

Per her requirements, my particular focus is on the following:

1. Income, Shelter and Provision - Ideally, no guy should think of settling down without a decent source of income, nice apartment, mobility, and the capability to feed the family. let's be honest here: who would want their daughters or sisters to marry someone without this? It's a basic necessity.

2. Acceptance of Wild Past- Well, she's flexible here. At least she's mature enough to understand that a guy can have a past. As long as he's outgrown it, that's okay.

3. No Children from Past Relationships -Well, this is a given for most people. Let's face it, Nigerians hate the After-1's. In fact, your parents probably wouldn't give their blessing to your relationship with anyone who already has a child out of wedlock. The rare exceptions where this might be acceptable to the parents would be if the guy or gal is very comfortable, pretty, incredibly well mannered, has very good connects or their child is getting too old for marriage.

4. Education and Global Exposure -This is mandatory these days. After all, you don't want to marry an uneducated person with a very limited worldview and/or one that's not presentable. If you do, chances are you'll become the butt of jokes among your friends, colleagues and your local community (see Patience Jonathan for example). With the rate at which everyone's forming "phoneh" now and access to the internet/cable TV, it'd be hard to not want this or at least someone who is articulate and intelligent, even if lacking the accent or pedigree.

Where our paths diverge is the physical description, no intimacy till marriage rule, and tribe. You probably wouldn't find all these qualities in any guy from one tribe. And if you do, chances are he's already married or is a playa. grin

Whatever the case though, to each his own. if this is what floats her boat and helps her sleep at night, good luck to her. Just hope she won't be at Shiloh and Holy Ghost Congress in 4/5 years begging God for any available man. grin cheesy

FlirtyKaren:
A Chemical Engineering graduate of Covenant University, MsFoyin took to her Twitter handle to list the requirements of her dream man.

Check out her specifications.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/this-covenant-university-graduate-is.html

Cc; lalasticlala

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by holluphemydavid(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
am not sure she wnt to actually married

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
Her requirements are reasonable and standard.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by morereb10: 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
aaah

she just graduate, just give am time to settle.

Abi she never hear of Linda Ikeji and others?

Did you guys even notice that their is no mention of "my future husband must also love me"

Truth be told, love is simply an excuse to enter into a marriage because 98% of ladies enter into marriage for what the guy have or his potentials. This days, the later is not a criteria anymore.

9 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2017
She need Jesus christ
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by LexngtonSteele: 3:56pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
All these kind girls wey dey form so, their kpekus dey smell like rotten sardine.

One criteria caught my attention

Must be Yoruba

Girls from Eweduland are too shallow

Yes must be yoruba....that's why they are successful "demons"

Yeebos are often criminals and even their women complain they have microscopic rods grin

7 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by jwart(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2017
Like someone want one Naira to equal to one Dollar
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Eqbumb(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2017
ExpressDiggers:
...and what do you bring to the table for the man

True tok (Ooto Oro)....
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by sunnysunny69(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2017
This one don craze I beg. Money is what matters to most of them. Get loaded you can smash that miss world out there.

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by thunderbabs: 3:58pm On May 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaa so Aunty Rita Dominic and Aunty LINDA take start

Now their KPEKUS don squeeze like old handkerchief

There nor even de squat de piss again, na stand, dem de stand Piss now like man

You want someone that can GIVE and RECEIVE head *Ekwesu gal*

Lemme offer you this Soft guy for free, he has all the qualities you need

He's father own(s) 3 Oil Blocks grin

I wish you goodluck in ur hunting angry

Chaiiiiiii,, you re callous my broda

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ByTeCuBe: 3:59pm On May 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Chemical Engineering graduate of Covenant University, MsFoyin took to her Twitter handle to list the requirements of her dream man.

Check out her specifications.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/this-covenant-university-graduate-is.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Dis ordinary slay queen u like Jesus and u n are showing curves online no worry u will see a man of your dream
misplaced priorities
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
What if there is man who meets her requirements but does not think she meets his requirements ?

Thank you....Jah bless man

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ModsWillKillNL: 4:00pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
All these kind girls wey dey form so, their kpekus dey smell like rotten sardine.

One criteria caught my attention

Must be Yoruba

Girls from Eweduland are too shallow

Na by force to marry flatttino

Any Yoruba girl who marries a flatinnno man must have been desperate and didn't have a choice... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Myself2(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2017
See her old tummy
I suspect that tummy has carried and delivered some babies

Mtchewwww

Madness everywhere

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by OluDare01(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2017
This girl born again so you dey list requirements as if say you be saint come dey add head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.