Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (76358 Views)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kevoh(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2017
preponey:
i hail Mr. Kevoh.. thou shall find
Lol... tongue
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by slimmax: 4:45pm On May 17, 2017
I swear i meet her specs but one..... i no be yoruba (CAN I CLAIM HALF AFONJA) . The babe try but na packaging.
Besides if am bringing all this to the table , what is she offering........ awon leechers

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Sweetguy25: 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
Thank God she say only Yoruba. She sef know say no Igbo man go look her side.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Emmahunk(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
What are you selling points because if pretty and graduate are your only qualifications, nne, you are in for a long search . Even Google can't help you
Now, is your father Dangote or his relations?
How much do you stand to inherit if your old man passes on?
Do you have American, Canadian or European citizenship status?
When last did your personal account balance drop to N10m?
Finally, if you can say yes to all the above, what is your BVN No?
Maybe, I might be interested

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by openmine(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
good luck with ur ultimate search...u r going to need it in years to come grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by win2kwire: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
My only requirement for this fake looker
-Must remove fake hair so we can see your real hair
-must not wear makeup to mask your real looks
-Must take a virginity (well pun.ani size and elasticity check) test to determine mileage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by IMASTEX: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
ExpressDiggers:
...and what do you bring to the table for the man
Over used body with stretch marks.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by dlawseun(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
WEREY OMO OLE NA SO UR PAPA BE MARRY YOUR MOTHER................ BULLSHIT grin

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
Being an engineering graduate dues not make one an engineer or succeesful one at that.
So if we strip away the hair , the makeup what does she bring into a relationship? She a typical example of the women who are in love with the an ideal. You can't fit someone into what you believe to be perfection. Good luck to her beause she is going to be disappointed so many times. It's very possible the right man for her has been and gone.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by samwhi(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
technicallyrich:
I won't even marry a yoruba girl for free.they smell like dog shit.although because of media and exposure some of them have start to package but ones you marry them you will know what I m saying that indeed they are dirty people.
They are way different from biafrans their men and women fart carelessly and the food they eat is so irritating.
When I was younger one igbo family say that yoruba mechanic has made it difficult to know mad men again because of how dirty they are.
I am a yoruba boy but I hate my people.i will go with biafrans when they get their republic and get married to a neat bueatiful girl
Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by bahlow87(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
She needs Jesus to get her one.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by pek(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2017
In as much as I don't begrudge her taste, I find something funny and contradictory. You want someone who can give you head and satisfy you sexually. On the other hand, you want remain without having any sexual relation with him until wedding night. Tell me, how would you know his sexual prowess when you are not doing till wedding night?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by SalamRushdie: 4:58pm On May 17, 2017
The mistake this average looking girls make is that they think men send them ...what is she bring to the union , does she have an American Passport, is her father on the board of a big bank ? Does her father have property in Ikoyi that is well serviced ? These girls think Nigerian men are playing these days ..we sef get provisos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 17, 2017
How God fearing, Christian, Church , give and receive head come dey the same specification tire me.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2017
Stop disrespecting Rita and Linda, They are successful in their own ways. #Respectforsuccessfulwomen

pyyxxaro:
Naaa so Aunty Rita Dominic and Aunty LINDA take start

Now their KPEKUS don squeeze like old handkerchief

There nor even de squat de piss again, na stand, dem de stand Piss now like man

You want someone that can GIVE and RECEIVE head *Ekwesu gal*

Lemme offer you this Soft guy for free, he has all the qualities you need

He's father own(s) 3 Oil Blocks grin

I wish you goodluck in ur hunting angry

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by bayinq25(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes must be yoruba....that's why they are successful "demons"

Yeebos are often criminals and even their women complain they have microscopic rods grin
That's very true
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by DWJOBScom(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2017
I like ladies that this

They always impress me with guts
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by opeaceo: 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
007author:
She is not even beautiful
come again?
Foyin is pretty af, sometimes pictures could be deceptive.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Sapphire86(f): 5:09pm On May 17, 2017
teebillz:

She don't need a head to have an orgasm. There are men who still knows how to perform their duty to the booty.

Blushing..... smiley
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by humilitypays(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
What if there is a man who meets her requirements but does not think she meets his requirements ?
This is where single ladies make the mistake of their lives. They want this and that man, forgetting that that this n that man also has his own specification of what his woman should be like and believe me, with my experience, she is not that beautiful/hot to attract a man with the qualities she listed.

There are millions of hotter chicks with amazing character, career and excellent family background out there for any guy who has enough money/basic things of life to choose from, that's where nature favored guys.

So when it comes to marriage, the man is the boss and if the guy now have money, mhen, he is the boss of bosses cos both rich, poor, ugly, hot, pretty, old, young, etc ladies are ready to die to get the guy. So she may still be searching for too long, unless miracle occurs for her.

But she's forming born again and still talking about giving head, sighs....born again ladies of our time sha, kontinuuuu angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by bola4dprec(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
Babangida Daughter is your companion

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by vicben27(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2017
soo all dis over drilled boreholes get craterals too? no sex b4 marriage ni, i mst test d puna b4 marriage! i've neva gone to the market to buy gari n dnt test if its soar or sweet! testin is necessary! as for i wish her all d best!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by emmydadave: 5:21pm On May 17, 2017
I think her spec is not really bad... All those dudes commenting above that she is this and that, i think she has dreams and ambition and its not a bad thing. My advice to her is that its not a bad thing to settle for anything less than wat u expect. Like example if an urgly man comes ur way but have the other quality u can also go for him.
Remember when u miss the right man for u bcus of being too choosy, u might not hav him back again.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2017
pek:
In as much as I don't begrudge her taste, I find something funny and contradictory. You want someone who can give you head and satisfy you sexually. On the other hand, you want remain without having any sexual relation with him until wedding night. Tell me, how would you know his sexual prowess when you are not doing till wedding night?

I came to ask the same thing.
How does she know what head feels like if she's so into Chastity ?
Lying, attention seeking, hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by hedonistic: 5:23pm On May 17, 2017
directonpc:
Do men search for wives?

Me I am ok single and if I must marry maybe na to compensate the babe wer don give me joy for free pass.

That's the whole idea man. I wish most men would understand this.

Always wife the girl that has made you the most happy, in spite of your shortcomings, warts and all, without really asking for much in return . This, to me, is your wife. Most guys have had these kinds of rare breeds at one point or the other, but we don't see their innate value until we lose them (I saw mine though, and I shall wife her o, lol).

Stop looking at fake ass bitches like the useless one we're talking about here and expecting to marry a 'tushed' or 'packaged' girl. All na wash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Their kpekus Don squeeze....chisos undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ebysandra(f): 5:32pm On May 17, 2017
She stated what she wanted Nne Goodluck and patience altogether.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ugofr(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:

omg, lol.... haha haha
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by humilitypays(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The mistake this average looking girls make is that they think men send them ...what is she bring to the union , does she have an American Passport, is her father on the board of a big bank ? Does her father have property in Ikoyi that is well serviced ? These girls think Nigerian men are playing these days ..we sef get provisos
hahahaha, many ladies are yet to wake up to the reality. Rich guys nowadays marry a girl mostly based on how rich her parents are, not even how rich she is but how rich her family is cheesy cheesy cheesy

If her dad is very rich, then she may be lucky to find such a guy but unfortunately, she is not beautiful and hot enough to get a guy with such specification for the following reasons below:

1. She is dark skin - most rich Nigerian guys prefer light skin and hottie ladies tongue

2. She studied in Nigeria: ordinary Covenant university at ordinary Otta in Ogun state, not even MIT, not Oxford, not London School of economics, not Harvard, not Kingston, sighs angry

3. Nobody knows her father...is her father worth up to $1billion

4. Where does she work herself: CBN, NNPC, Mobil, Chevron, Agip (Eni)

5. Her backside is not even big enough to make an average guy turn swiftly to look angry angry

I pity her and her likes sha lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by lamalang(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
First let's see her face without makeup

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by humilitypays(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2017
Emmahunk:
What are you selling points because if pretty and graduate are your only qualifications, nne, you are in for a long search . Even Google can't help you
Now, is your father Dangote or his relations?
How much do you stand to inherit if your old man passes on?
Do you have American, Canadian or European citizenship status?
When last did your personal account balance drop to N10m?
Finally, if you can say yes to all the above, what is your BVN No?
Maybe, I might be interested
nice 1 cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.