Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,725 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (76357 Views)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by dsylvo(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2017
How can u know of a man dat can satisfy u sexually without doing it with him b4 marriage. My dear sight may deceive u oooo. U better know what u want

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Diademk07: 7:18am On May 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
There are plenty of men with those qualities around. I am dating one, he fulfills 10 of my 12 requirements.

You dey mind those poverty stricken people?

People asked what she would bring to the table but only a blind eediot wouldn't see she's an educated lady, intelligent and already comes from a rich family. So, the question should be what does the guy brings to the table? His smelling dick only? Ha ha ha..

This generation of today is a disgrace to us good people out there.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 7:22am On May 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Chemical Engineering graduate of Covenant University, MsFoyin took to her Twitter handle to list the requirements of her dream man.

Check out her specifications.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/this-covenant-university-graduate-is.html

Cc; lalasticlala

God used 7 days to create man. I will give you an additional day to make it 8 days for you to create this your special being. Clay will be supplied for free. Yeye girl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Abee79(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2017
You go search tire!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ChristyB(f): 8:07am On May 18, 2017
My dear, thanks but truth is we can't be telling guys all we want from them and can't be real.
Foundation, contour et al, when we eventually wash our face some guys might faint.
I like being real, some girls can't even make didi and move around with it, na wig dem go wear. once a man releases his own i'm sure you'll see stuff like;

Must have a natural face
Must not wear padded bra
Must always be seen with natural bum (cos we don't even know real and fake these days)
Must at least once in a week make didi or all back and carry it without wearing a wig.

I wish her luck if she eventually finds the man that fits.

cj4humanity:

Good comment dear. Very unbiased. Infact you are the only females who has made sense ever.
I need thumb up emoji here mehn

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by beyondwalls: 8:33am On May 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy

The God fearing and head giving and recieving part is quite amusing.

I think her thinking would be since they wont do the do before marriage head will suffice.

Besides, the specs are basic all things being NORMAL, however there is still a question of what she has to offer OR what the spec guy will also require..??
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by alaskido(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2017
This girl must be high on something that we do not know. Na Jesus Christ she go marry now. With all these requirements she will wait a long time like Linda Ikeji and Rita Dominic. You want a perfect and real man when every thing she has on her body is fake and not perfect. Take for example:

1. Fake Breast
2. Fake Eye lashes
3. Fake hair
4. Fake finger nails
5. Fake Bum Bum
6. Fake Punny
7. Fake Eyes and lips
8. Fake Accent

And yet she wants a perfect and real man. You go wait till Jesus Christ return. Olosho.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by chiraqDemon(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2017
Oh, so d guy go de carrry cv around then wait for surprise from her. If she is not ready to post her own resume let her goan die, these days no guy wants a "try me and i will surprise u with how good i am" relationship. No naija guy has money to waste on waiting fir surprises. Any naija guy would be happybto know what he is getting into before he gets into it
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by chiraqDemon(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2017
beyondwalls:

cheesy cheesy

The God fearing and head giving and recieving part is quite amusing.

I think her thinking would be since they wont do the do before marriage head will suffice.

Besides, the specs are basic all things being NORMAL, however there is still a question of what she has to offer OR what the spec guy will also require..??
The specs are normal, therr are countless guys like this. But apart from being from a rich home, and being an educated graduate. Will she give d guy more headacge than he can handle.
The way i see it, she fits 70% of many guys' requirements and i also know she has much more to offer than punna. But if she go give too much headache i would gladly throw the other 70% she has fulfilled out the window and run for dear peaceful and stressless life

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2017
She has a right to decide what she wants in a life partner
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kingadonis: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
i beg sey na gold u carry inbetwn ur legs ni

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Organs(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=markpenk post=56616456]While you do have a point about her seeming emphasis on materialism, the reality is that she's being very practical. When it comes down to it,
romance is largely fueled and encouraged by finance and the same materialism you so ardently oppose. Without that, it's only a matter of time before the romance, compatibility and understanding go out the window.

I also think that she already assumed that all those things you mentioned -love and compatibility- were already a given. it's easy to try to see marriage through rose colored lenses, assuming that love would eventually cover all things. But, marital and relationship problems are often largely practical.

So, while I understand your perspective and agree that those things are just as important, the reality is that the things she mentioned too as just as important.

Excellently written by "Hedonistic".

May God bless you abundantly. It is sickening how shallow, materialistic, and daft most of us Nigerians are.

The truth is that only less than 1 percent of Nigerians are truly wealthy enough to be immune to poverty, no matter what, for life. Most people who think they are very comfortable because of their so called good job are just over broke (JOB)... Just one snap of a finger away from abject poverty, frustration and death.... If the vicissitudes of life hit you, your so-called rosy life would come crashing down. You think you're cool because you have one high paying job.... Who says you can't lose that job. Who says that your house you managed to build can't be lost to one ugly incident or the other... Who says that your car that's making you feel cool with yourself can't be lost to an accident or sold off to cover a debt, or whatever? All sorts have happened in this life. It is foolish to choose a life partner on the basis of very flimsy and temporal considerations.

Truth is, God forbids for me to even consider a girl that thinks I am worthy/ready for marriage only because I have xyz job or xyz business, or have a car, or have "international exposure" (can you imagine? ). These are all temporal pieces of nonsense. I know men who had several cars yesteryear but have none today. Ditto those who had nothing yesteryear and have many today. Unfortunately, It's really not about potential, ambition or whatever. Life is unpredictable and poo happens anyhow it wants to.

These kinds of slow girls with shallow mentalities are only useful for flings and casual affairs. Make them your WIFE at your own risk. Marriage is one long and unpredictable journey, that's why the 'for better or for worse' principle is applicable.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by hedonistic: 3:36pm On May 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
There are plenty of men with those qualities around. I am dating one, he fulfills 10 of my 12 requirements.

And how many of his requirements do you fulfil, with your black face like Baba Suwe's love child?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by beyondwalls: 4:59pm On May 18, 2017
True. A very basic spec.
And as per the headache, the headache go zero whatever 70% she may be offering even if na 100%..

chiraqDemon:

The specs are normal, therr are countless guys like this. But apart from being from a rich home, and being an educated graduate. Will she give d guy more headacge than he can handle.
The way i see it, she fits 70% of many guys' requirements and i also know she has much more to offer than punna. But if she go give too much headache i would gladly throw the other 70% she has fulfilled out the window and run for dear peaceful and stressless life
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
All actually, and some extra. He didnt want too much or some high falloting things.
Never in your life insult me again. My dark, trully chocolate glowing skin is the bomb. I am trully blessed. It is not my fault your standard of beauty can only be achieved with the use of high potency steriods that damages skin and causes cushing's syndrome in old age. Dont make me troll on you cos you can never measure up to my standards you poorly trained, mannerless, broke ass prick
hedonistic:

And how many of his requirements do you fulfil, with your black face like Baba Suwe's love child?
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 18, 2017
I have all your requirements plus extra so do many girls.
ChristyB:
My dear, thanks but truth is we can't be telling guys all we want from them and can't be real.
Foundation, contour et al, when we eventually wash our face some guys might faint.
I like being real, some girls can't even make didi and move around with it, na wig dem go wear. once a man releases his own i'm sure you'll see stuff like;

Must have a natural face
Must not wear padded bra
Must always be seen with natural bum (cos we don't even know real and fake these days)
Must at least once in a week make didi or all back and carry it without wearing a wig.

I wish her luck if she eventually finds the man that fits.

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by costal(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2017
Weldon mam
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by sylve11: 9:01pm On May 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaa so Aunty Rita Dominic and Aunty LINDA take start

Now their KPEKUS don squeeze like old handkerchief

There nor even de squat de piss again, na stand, dem de stand Piss now like man

You want someone that can GIVE and RECEIVE head *Ekwesu gal*

Lemme offer you this Soft guy for free, he has all the qualities you need

He's father own(s) 3 Oil Blocks grin

I wish you goodluck in ur hunting angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by datemax: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
This is another diaplay of the "Jerry Maguire" mindset.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ChristyB(f): 8:33am On May 19, 2017
I also have the requirements but weird how some ladies who even want this requirments form a guy don't have any of what i've mentioned.

funmisticqueen:
I have all your requirements plus extra so do many girls.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by maryjabeez: 9:50am On May 19, 2017
biko is it ur requirement mstcheeeww u guys shld leave the girl alone....

for those calling her ugly, I bet u r even worse grin
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by material988(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2017
Don't worry the list is subject to change as age increases ... Lol..

Just know that BITCOINS is Avaiable at N400, PayPal N460, Perfect Money 410, Ethereum 425. Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer available. Visit nairaomm.com to place your orders. Remember we buy any amount of bitcoins you have and we pay promptly.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
Tuham:
perfect description of lefulefu !

Infact your future hubby is on my NL Timeline grin
but my brother I no be Yoruba na cheesy.she put Yoruba among her requirements grin grin grin grin
anyway the babe requrements no be here.who no like better tin grin grin grin.
gud morning jor grin

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
It appears all the 5 units courses she had to study don knock this one brain small...

Caramel skin ko carmeltoe skin ni

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 20, 2017
sammhi:
The lady is a high class ashawo....
Big time pretender ...fan of receiving and giving head, head ko, tail and neck ni. olosho
may i ask if you are virgin? am sure you are carrying bore hole about
There are men with such qualifications but you dont deserve such a man. Such a man deserves
1. a virgin
2. highly educated lady
3. working in oil company or any blue chip company
4. honest lady with no dirty past
5. from a very devout Christian family.
6. humble and ready to submit to headship of the man
not you this pretending olosho

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
win2kwire:
My only requirement for this fake looker
-Must remove fake hair so we can see your real hair
-must not wear makeup to mask your real looks
-Must take a virginity (well pun.ani size and elasticity check) test to determine mileage.

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
see this monkey ooooooo

You make sense why dangote son no find u

Attention seeking black mamba

na small pikin dey worry u

Wen demons dem touch u 10 times + u go calm down
jude jude grin

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 20, 2017
lefulefu:

but my brother I no be Yoruba na cheesy.she put Yoruba among her requirements grin grin grin grin
anyway the babe requrements no be here.who no like better tin grin grin grin.
gud morning jor grin

she go forget that tribe part the moment she sight you grin

Good afternoon sir
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
Tuham:

she go forget that tribe part the moment she sight you grin

Good afternoon sir
top of the evening to u grin
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by pressplay411(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2017
I'm sure she shares same spec with 99. 999% of every girl in Nigeria. Nothing too crazy.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Fhowe: 4:15pm On May 21, 2017
make una help me ask the mumu does her father or any of her brothers meet this requirement if they do then no wahala ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.