Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (76359 Views)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
Sincerely any man that comes into the picture would only use and dump her. .u don't dictate for a man on what to do or what to be....she's a gunner!

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by yoruBADboi(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
Funny girl, she still have age on her side, i bet you, the requirement will reduce drastically if shes still single in nxt 5 years

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
And she's not all that. I'll say she's seeking for attention..If she is being sincere, she'll remain single for life.

I wonder what she's bringing to the table.Her vagina??

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by soberdrunk(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
Hahahahaha!! Give her a few years......... angry

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by juman(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
The thread is funny. grin
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nature8(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
Friedyokes:
Nah design she go design dat one

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by rugged7(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2017
Y Brown roof girls too dey ugly sef?

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by wristbangle: 4:03pm On May 17, 2017
I no blame her. I blame the yeye boiz whey dey ass lick dem shameless ladies. sad

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kevoh(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
My own requirements for future Nigerian wifey to come and find me:
1. Can sing good songs like Asha
2. Have brains and write best sellers like Chimanda Adichie.
3. Must make top 5 richest women in the world
4. Must have never appeared on social media in any slaying form.
5. Should speak minimum of 5 international languages and three local non-major languages.

10 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by preponey: 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
keep searching...
FlirtyKaren:
More...
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nickymezor(f): 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
Odikwa egwu shocked. Anyway good look to her.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by juman(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2017
The economy is bad.

nigeria became destroyed. Guys dont marry anymore. Now its ladies advertising themselves.

I commend the style of the lady. Good luck to her.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ogastone(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2017
She omitted one thing...
That is.....
He must be a Chelsea fan or player.....
Anumamu !

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by preponey: 4:05pm On May 17, 2017
man is the head of family and not a woman... help tell her
SorftWerk:
Sincerely any man that comes into the picture would only use and dump her. .u don't dictate for a man on what to do or what to be....she's a gunner!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 17, 2017
IamJix:
She should marry her cucumber.

she is living in a fool's paradise, empty barrel makes the most noise

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by freshinko: 4:06pm On May 17, 2017
End time woman. Even a carear woman wouldn't demand all these from a man.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ChristyB(f): 4:06pm On May 17, 2017
My advice will be that from henceforth, you should move around without makeup cos first you have a very deceptive apprearance.
Stay away from makeup, you are so real about what you want so i'll suggest you also appear real.
Goodluck with your search.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 17, 2017
lol goodluck
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Goshen360(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2017
Make una tell this lady that, it is God that works in us, to will and to do. It's okay to know what you want but it's better to let go and let God. These specifications are clearly HER OWN WORKS vs God's GRACE in action!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ElsonMorali: 4:08pm On May 17, 2017
Nothing out of the ordinary. Her specs seem OK.

The question is, what is she bringing into the relationship apart from a pair of tired breasts and slack vagina?

She seems beautiful though. Except for the excessive make up.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 17, 2017
preponey:
man is the head of family and not a woman... help tell her
I'm sure she can never find a husband if she is serious with those specs...her type control men in the house.

After she's done living her reckless life in the uni,she cime s here forming born again and want a man to be same "by force"

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ishadfurnitures: 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
Yes i agreed .... wait for Jesus christ second coming
Imstrong:
She need Jesus christ
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by preponey: 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
i hail Mr. Kevoh.. thou shall find
kevoh:
My own requirements for future Nigerian wifey to come and find me:
1. Can sing good songs like Asha
2. Have brains and write best sellers like Chimanda Adichie.
3. Must make top 5 richest women in the world
4. Must have never appeared on social media in any slaying form.
5. Should speak minimum of 5 international languages and three local non-major languages.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by critic007(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Contradictory. She s confused. Probably when menopause start catching up on her, she may then understand what it means to be humble.

Obviously she should be in her early 20s. Keep grooving girl!
Lexusgs430:
Must be born again? But must be happy to give and receive HEAD?
Which type of HEAD?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by doyinbaby(f): 4:12pm On May 17, 2017
Every body just dey insult the babe ...wetin....let her be......who she may just get what she wants
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by adontcare(f): 4:12pm On May 17, 2017
cry well-done. U know what u want
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by adontcare(f): 4:12pm On May 17, 2017
cry well-done. U know what u want kiss

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Edopesin: 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
Girls Can Form Sha ni sad dey dere until you reac menopause cheesy then you won't mind Ibu sef

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by classicsuave(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
What if there is a man who meets her requirements but does not think she meets his requirements ?

This is pure savagery!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by technicallyrich(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2017
Yorubas are simply bueatiful

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by jtwest(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2017
grin make I just shoot her; na number 2 requirement comot me, I just look my pot belly shocked

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by sammhi(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2017
The lady is a high class ashawo....
Big time pretender ...fan of receiving and giving head, head ko, tail and neck ni. olosho
may i ask if you are virgin? am sure you are carrying bore hole about
There are men with such qualifications but you dont deserve such a man. Such a man deserves
1. a virgin
2. highly educated lady
3. working in oil company or any blue chip company
4. honest lady with no dirty past
5. from a very devout Christian family.
6. humble and ready to submit to headship of the man
not you this pretending olosho

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.