Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (76355 Views)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 17, 2017
Sapphire86:
Everything she said wasn't out of this world in my opinion. Lots of church and God which is good. She didn't pray for the man to be motherless or orphaned rather that they should accept her which is also good.

What I found funny was the head part!! Sister, is that what Oyedepo taught y'all at chapel services

Babe tryna protect her orgasms at all cost!! grin

I swear that giving and receiving head part got me confused? Is she Gbomo gbomo or she is into human import and export

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ugofr(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2017
kevoh:
My own requirements for future Nigerian wifey to come and find me:
1. Can sing good songs like Asha
2. Have brains and write best sellers like Chimanda Adichie.
3. Must make top 5 richest women in the world
4. Must have never appeared on social media in any slaying form.
5. Should speak minimum of 5 international languages and three local non-major languages.
your search is over.....
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by goldedprince: 5:48pm On May 17, 2017
she no want Bleep till marriage but she knows how to give and recieve head? wtf.
olosho, why you no marry one of those guys wey you don swallow their sperm already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by directonpc(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2017
hedonistic:

That's the whole idea man. I wish most men would understand this.

Always wife the girl that has made you the most happy, in spite of your shortcomings, warts and all, without really asking for much in return . This, to me, is your wife. Most guys have had these kinds of rare breeds at one point or the other, but we don't see their innate value until we lose them (I saw mine though, and I shall wife her o, lol).

Stop looking at fake ass bitches like the useless one we're talking about here and expecting to marry a 'tushed' or 'packaged' girl. All na wash.

well said! We should be expecting your pre-wedding pictures on front page abi? wink

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by hedonistic: 5:52pm On May 17, 2017
technicallyrich:
I won't even marry a yoruba girl for free.they smell like dog shit.although because of media and exposure some of them have start to package but ones you marry them you will know what I m saying that indeed they are dirty people.
They are way different from biafrans their men and women fart carelessly and the food they eat is so irritating.
When I was younger one igbo family say that yoruba mechanic has made it difficult to know mad men again because of how dirty they are.
I am a yoruba boy but I hate my people.i will go with biafrans when they get their republic and get married to a neat bueatiful girl

Lol. Shit is funny 's hell.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kevoh(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2017
ugofr:
your search is over.....
Really, so you have these qualities. I must be lucky. Oya type something witty in 2 intl languages l

Lol.... grin Don't mind me. I am taken already in real life and blessed with a handsome lil kevoh. tongue
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by EzeeYFB(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Chemical Engineering graduate of Covenant University, MsFoyin took to her Twitter handle to list the requirements of her dream man.

Check out her specifications.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/this-covenant-university-graduate-is.html

Cc; lalasticlala
I thought the list was gonna be something else, it's possible joor.
On a lighter note, my dear get clay n mould ur own man
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by seun1960(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2017
When you reaach 40 years of age you will bring another list, by then it would be any type of man
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by MediumStout(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2017
Raine80:
Being an engineering graduate dues not make one an engineer or succeesful one at that.
So if we strip away the hair , the makeup what does she bring into a relationship? She a typical example of the women who are in love with the an ideal. You can't fit someone into what you believe to be perfection. Good luck to her beause she is going to be disappointed so many times. It's very possible the right man for her has been and gone.

May God shower u with blessings. U spoke nothing but the truth
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Organs(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2017
markpenk:
Well... I don't see how her requests are very unreasonable. Before the guys bite my head off, please hear me out cheesy grin. It's clear the girl has/lives a different reality than most Nigerians, but also, one that's actually more common than you'd think. if your parents can afford to send you to CU, chances are you're already comfortable. So, a chick like that is bound to assume that basic needs will be met. After all, that's her current reality.

Per her requirements, my particular focus is on the following:

1. Income, Shelter and Provision - Ideally, no guy should think of settling down without a decent source of income, nice apartment, mobility, and the capability to feed the family. let's be honest here: who would want their daughters or sisters to marry someone without this? It's a basic necessity.

2. Acceptance of Wild Past- Well, she's flexible here. At least she's mature enough to understand that a guy can have a past. As long as he's outgrown it, that's okay.

3. No Children from Past Relationships -Well, this is a given for most people. Let's face it, Nigerians hate the After-1's. In fact, your parents probably wouldn't give their accent to your relationship with anyone who already has a child out of wedlock. The rare exceptions where this might be acceptable to the parents would be if the guy or gal is very comfortable, pretty, incredibly well mannered, has very good connects or their child is getting too old for marriage.

4. Education and Global Exposure -This is mandatory these days. After all, you don't want to marry an uneducated person with a very limited worldview and/or one that's not presentable. If you do, chances are you'll become the butt of jokes among your friends, colleagues and your local community (see Patience Jonathan for example). With the rate at which everyone's forming "phoneh" now and access to the internet/cable TV, it'd be hard to not want this or at least someone who is articulate and intelligent, even if lacking the accent or pedigree.

Where our paths diverge is the physical description, no intimacy till marriage rule, and tribe. You probably wouldn't find all these qualities in any guy from one tribe. And if you do, chances are he's already married or is a playa. grin

Whatever the case though, to each his own. if this is what floats her boat and helps her sleep at night, good luck to her. Just hope she won't be at Shiloh and Holy Ghost Congress in 4/5 years begging God for any available man. grin cheesy

Bros i disagree with you on so many levels. The list is all centered on materialism first and nothing on compatibility and relationship. Usually you have a girlfriend, you like each other and you get married and make it work. Most marriages these days, and this particular request and your analysis is based on the fact that we can only be compatible if we both see what you're bringing to the table then and only then we try to make stuff work, nonsense. you meet, based on behaviour, character etc fall in love, get married and build a life together its still the best way period. Know also that the marriage she wants that you alluded to is not sustainable if any of those elements should cease to exist, for example loss of job or sickness etc cos the marriage is a contract solely based on these factors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by junioratallcost(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2017
make she mould the man herself with clay..... its called discovery. cheesy
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by PureMe01: 6:42pm On May 17, 2017
honestly speaking...her kind of man is not impossible to find but finding is d problem

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 17, 2017
Raine80:
Being an engineering graduate dues not make one an engineer or succeesful one at that.
So if we strip away the hair , the makeup what does she bring into a relationship? She a typical example of the women who are in love with the an ideal. You can't fit someone into what you believe to be perfection. Good luck to her beause she is going to be disappointed so many times. It's very possible the right man for her has been and gone.

wink

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by LaconicINC: 6:47pm On May 17, 2017
Make una give an clay make she kukuma go mold the man herself undecided

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On May 17, 2017
Good, classy and adventurous girl.

Sounds like one from a good home too.

The fact that most of you don't have the values she's asking for doesn't mean there are no men out there with them.

She is just telling you that you are not her spec so swerve.

You should also have the qualities you want in a spouse.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2017
Spent and wasted generations! please go to farm!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by willibounce1(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
Na mercy aigbe story go end the girl requirements.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by ugofr(f): 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
kevoh:

Really, so you have these qualities. I must be lucky. Oya type something witty in 2 intl languages l

Lol.... grin Don't mind me. I am taken already in real life and blessed with a handsome lil kevoh. tongue
just pulling ur legs... same with me, loving two handsome men, hoping to have a beauty queen.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
Covenant University Graduate Searching for a SLAVE and Object for Gratifying Her Hollow Soul Lists Specifications.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by jom4real007(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
You are not even worth the man who has the list of your specification!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by markpenk: 7:04pm On May 17, 2017
While you do have a point about her seeming emphasis on materialism, the reality is that she's being very practical. When it comes down to it,
romance is largely fueled and encouraged by finance and the same materialism you so ardently oppose. Without that, it's only a matter of time before the romance, compatibility and understanding go out the window.

I also think that she already assumed that all those things you mentioned -love and compatibility- were already a given. it's easy to try to see marriage through rose colored lenses, assuming that love would eventually cover all things. But, marital and relationship problems are often largely practical.

So, while I understand your perspective and agree that those things are just as important, the reality is that the things she mentioned too as just as important.
Organs:

Bros i disagree with you on so many levels. The list is all centered on materialism first and nothing on compatibility and relationship. Usually you have a girlfriend, you like each other and you get married and make it work. Most marriages these days, and this particular request and your analysis is based on the fact that we can only be compatible if we both see what you're bringing to the table then and only then we try to make stuff work, nonsense. you meet, based on behaviour, character etc fall in love, get married and build a life together its still the best way period. Know also that the marriage she wants that you alluded to is not sustainable if any of those elements should cease to exist, for example loss of job or sickness etc cos the marriage is a contract solely based on these factors.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by pweetiedee(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2017
Sapphire86:
Everything she said wasn't out of this world in my opinion. Lots of church and God which is good. She didn't pray for the man to be motherless or orphaned rather that they should accept her which is also good.

What I found funny was the head part!! Sister, is that what Oyedepo taught y'all at chapel services

Babe tryna protect her orgasms at all cost!! grin

Lol... u spoke my mind
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by pweetiedee(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2017
9jakohai:
Heheh
I know one older woman.
When she was young , she asked God for tall, dark handsome man.
The man God brought was shorter than her.
Initially she said no, but God said...na your husband be this o!
She obeyed God.
They have been married for years....no regrets.
Are u short?
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by baby124: 7:22pm On May 17, 2017
Nice one, very pretty girl too. Don't mind all these frustrated guys venting here because they know they are into yahoo and barely passed in school so cannot get a job. They are looking for where they can place all their dirty burdens. You don kuku tell them say no way. I wish you the best as you find your spec.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 17, 2017
She's not asking for much in my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

Are u short?

I am nearly six feet actually
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by laadtech: 7:34pm On May 17, 2017
ouzo1:
Make person give her clay abeg
Abi na, make she mould him exactly the way she wants him. Funny
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by actrinity(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2017
ouzo1:
Make person give her clay abeg
My thought exactly. Let her create one for herself.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by KevMitnick: 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
You want men to be all this but you don't want them to know how full of shiiit you are yet. Just because you have a degree in engineering, you have become proud. Good luck in your search.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kasimshafii: 7:44pm On May 17, 2017
Sit back and relax to remain single!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by pweetiedee(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2017
smiley
9jakohai:

9jakohai:

9jakohai:

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kevoh(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2017
ugofr:
just pulling ur legs... same with me, loving two handsome men, hoping to have a beauty queen.
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.