Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (76353 Views)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by uyisteven(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2017
Foyin has always been Naughty right from 100L.
You should get to know her friend Damilola...#CrazierDanHer.. grin
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by hedonistic: 8:28pm On May 17, 2017
Organs:

Bros i disagree with you on so many levels. The list is all centered on materialism first and nothing on compatibility and relationship. Usually you have a girlfriend, you like each other and you get married and make it work. Most marriages these days, and this particular request and your analysis is based on the fact that we can only be compatible if we both see what you're bringing to the table then and only then we try to make stuff work, nonsense. you meet, based on behaviour, character etc fall in love, get married and build a life together its still the best way period. Know also that the marriage she wants that you alluded to is not sustainable if any of those elements should cease to exist, for example loss of job or sickness etc cos the marriage is a contract solely based on these factors .

May God bless you abundantly. It is sickening how shallow, materialistic, and daft most of us Nigerians are.

The truth is that only less than 1 percent of Nigerians are truly wealthy enough to be immune to poverty, no matter what, for life. Most people who think they are very comfortable because of their so called good job are just over broke (JOB)... Just one snap of a finger away from abject poverty, frustration and death.... If the vicissitudes of life hit you, your so-called rosy life would come crashing down. You think you're cool because you have one high paying job.... Who says you can't lose that job. Who says that your house you managed to build can't be lost to one ugly incident or the other... Who says that your car that's making you feel cool with yourself can't be lost to an accident or sold off to cover a debt, or whatever? All sorts have happened in this life. It is foolish to choose a life partner on the basis of very flimsy and temporal considerations.

Truth is, God forbids for me to even consider a girl that thinks I am worthy/ready for marriage only because I have xyz job or xyz business, or have a car, or have "international exposure" (can you imagine? ). These are all temporal pieces of nonsense. I know men who had several cars yesteryear but have none today. Ditto those who had nothing yesteryear and have many today. Unfortunately, It's really not about potential, ambition or whatever. Life is unpredictable and shit happens anyhow it wants to.

These kinds of retarded girls with shallow mentalities are only useful for flings and casual affairs. Make them your WIFE at your own risk. Marriage is one long and unpredictable journey, that's why the 'for better or for worse' principle is applicable.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kluwei: 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
More...
. you set for me an exam question and then give me the answers to the question b4 the exam. children of nowadays never learn. ...... after scalling through ur various conditions with d help of this espo and ends up marrying u, then he shows his real self, then u say all men are d same. grow up nd let men come to u and face d real test. theres no need for this social media brohaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
Okay, i wish her all the best.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by bigfather(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Chemical Engineering graduate of Covenant University, MsFoyin took to her Twitter handle to list the requirements of her dream man.

Check out her specifications.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/this-covenant-university-graduate-is.html

Cc; lalasticlala

You go rust pass metal!
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
I fit in her specs 100%, but she doesn't fit 20% in my specs.
So?
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Stormyweather(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
Sapphire86:
Everything she said wasn't out of this world in my opinion. Lots of church and God which is good. She didn't pray for the man to be motherless or orphaned rather that they should accept her which is also good.

What I found funny was the head part!! Sister, is that what Oyedepo taught y'all at chapel services

Babe tryna protect her orgasms at all cost!! grin
you didn't have to bring Oyedepo into this
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by joinnow: 9:25pm On May 17, 2017
She even dey select color
But she has 3 in one color.
Face caramal, body medium black
Leg dark black.

Go and take care of your skin colour first

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Sapphire86(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2017
Stormyweather:
you didn't have to bring Oyedepo into this

Well i did!!! I didn't shade him, did I? Or isn't he the one who founded the sch??
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Stormyweather(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
Sapphire86:

Well i did!!! I didn't shade him, did I? Or isn't he the one who founded the sch??
no you didn't shade him. And you know this ain't about him starting the school. It's just disrespectful. I'm just saying tho, I might be wrong
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Brunel(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Chemical Engineering graduate of Covenant University, MsFoyin took to her Twitter handle to list the requirements of her dream man.

Check out her specifications.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/this-covenant-university-graduate-is.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Not a bad wish.
Question is does she bring these same qualities to the table?
I've got over 80% match on her requirements though.....but unavailable
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Lewaluv(f): 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
She too proud.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
007author:
She is not even beautiful
don't mind her the one wey boiz don knak for bed wela
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by 4C2215131: 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
morereb10:
aaah

she just graduate, just give am time to settle.

Abi she never hear of Linda Ikeji and others?

Did you guys even notice that their is no mention of "my future husband must also love me"

Truth be told, love is simply an excuse to enter into a marriage because 98% of ladies enter into marriage for what the guy have or his potentials. This days, the later is not a criteria anymore.

Word!

Just a frigging social contract!
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by hedonistic: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
markpenk:
While you do have a point about her seeming emphasis on materialism, the reality is that she's being very practical. When it comes down to it,
romance is largely fueled and encouraged by finance and the same materialism you so ardently oppose. Without that, it's only a matter of time before the romance, compatibility and understanding go out the window.

This kind of orientation explains why the expectation of faithfulness in a man is nonsensical. Since the "practical" necessity of money is so important to most women as you claim, and craved by most females, can you tell me one thing that differentiates YOU as one woman from the millions of women out there who want the same material things that I have, and why I shouldn't 'sample' those women too, rather than stick with the same monotonous and stale you for the rest of my life?

Remember that the most "practical" thing about money is its utilitarian value. It gives you freedom - choices - options. If your dress gets torn at the side, with money, you don't have to stitch it (or manage it), you simply discard it and buy another dress. If a house is too small, with money, you can easily move to a bigger one. If a pot of soup becomes putrid, with money, you don't have to manage it, you simply throw it in the trash can and cook another fresher and more delicious one... And so on. Of what use, then, is my money if I'm supposed to stick to you for better or worse, knowing that you wouldn't even be with me if I didn't have that money, and knowing that for that reason, you're not different from other girls out there? What is the supranatural bond that should tie me to you in spite of anything else, considering the transactional nature of our union (I'm with x because he possesses y)? ? ?

It's a vicious cycle of deception. No amount of specious logic, fine words, or big English can change that fact.

Any man who God has blessed with any level of material comfort or riches, and yet decides to take any girl with this transactional mindset seriously, is the biggest fool that ever lived.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by afamaustin(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
Continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by markpenk: 10:38pm On May 17, 2017
Interesting that you think faithfulness in a man is nonsensical, and that nothing differentiates one woman from.the other. Per your thinking, "they're all the same thing, and as long as I've got some money, I should sleep with all women". This flawed premise is exactly why we have far fewer men with integrity and excellent character in the society. But I digress.

To answer your question, faithfulness isn't about the lack or abundance of money. It's simply a way of life, a principle, a part of your character if you will. " I am a decent human being, therefore I stay faithful". It's not contingent on the availability or lack of resources.

Getting married isn't about how much money you've got. It's simply about you meeting the right person. Money only smoothes things over and further nurtures the relationship.

Good/great relationships are never about money. They are usually about many things -the summation of all parts resulting in the whole.

That said, this is an entirely different conversation -don't know how you veered off track and decided to fixate on the money issue, but that's okay. Figured that's what "got your goat".

On a final note, you would do well to make your point without the use derogatory or insulting words. I'm all for a decent tete a tête/jawjaw any time. Just keep it healthy, clean and respectful.

P.S: I'm a guy.

hedonistic:

This kind of orientation explains why the expectation of faithfulness in a man is nonsensical. Since the "practical" necessity of money is so important to most women as you claim, and craved by most females, can you tell me one thing that differentiates YOU as one woman from the millions of women out there who want the same material things that I have, and why I shouldn't 'sample' those women too, rather than stick with the same monotonous and stale you for the rest of my life?

Remember that the most "practical" thing about money is its utilitarian value. It gives you freedom - choices - options. If your dress gets torn at the side, with money, you don't have to stitch it (or manage it), you simply discard it and buy another dress. If a house is too small, with money, you can easily move to a bigger one. If a pot of soup becomes putrid, with money, you don't have to manage it, you simply throw it in the trash can and cook another fresher and more delicious one... And so on. Of what use, then, is my money if I'm supposed to stick to you for better or worse, knowing that you wouldn't even be with me if I didn't have that money, and knowing that for that reason, you're not different from other girls out there? What is the supranatural bond that should tie me to you in spite of anything else, considering the transactional nature of our union (I'm with x because he possesses y)? ? ?

It's a vicious cycle of deception. No amount of specious logic, fine words, or big English can change that fact.

Any man who God has blessed with any level of material comfort or riches, and yet decides to take any girl with this transactional mindset seriously, is the biggest fool that ever lived.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by cj4humanity: 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
dangote no get son, only one child girl
Bros nawa 4 u ooo. "Only one child girl" why not say a daughter.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by cj4humanity: 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
Nickymezor:
Odikwa egwu shocked. Anyway good look to her.
Hehehe...good look indeed grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Daddybright1986(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by cj4humanity: 10:48pm On May 17, 2017
ChristyB:
My advice will be that from henceforth, you should move around without makeup cos first you have a very deceptive apprearance.
Stay away from makeup, you are so real about what you want so i'll suggest you also appear real.
Goodluck with your search.
Good comment dear. Very unbiased. Infact you are the only females who has made sense ever.
I need thumb up emoji here mehn
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 17, 2017
Oladimejyy:
That lady gave me 1000 reasons why i should marry from the white and she also among the reason that America blogger said he hates Nigeria

White women especially american women are the worst. But then they have a mumu button for Nigerians. Just don't be rich and fall in love with them.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 17, 2017
I like her. An engineer.
But I think she is being sincere. And if she truly has the fear of God, is smart and has d good skills...then I'm game. But then I'm probably her age mate judging by year of graduation...and I have to get the millz first.
She knows what she wants...I like her. I sincerely hope she aint a how tho, cuz d good book says dead flies spoil d ointment. One nasty character flaw can mess up her whole package
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Cutestud(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2017
Arsenalholic1:

Caramel skin ko carmeltoe skin ni
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Unclerukus: 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
At best she's a 5.5/10 on the scale of beauty. What exactly does she have to offfer? She should have listed her qualities. We all enough of girls catfishing girls online.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2017
Please take Clay and make that man. God ran out of clay when he was about making him
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by kingd91: 12:24am On May 18, 2017
ONYE ARA NWURU ANWU
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by iukpe: 1:01am On May 18, 2017
OP how do you know you like to receive head shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by guru03(m): 3:26am On May 18, 2017
This lady is having a long way to go, the qualities she is looking for is yet to be born, wishing her the best in her search. such ladies i guess have no morality to even offer.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 4:11am On May 18, 2017
Only a desperate man will apply for this one undecided

Seems like the kind that'd eventually be pushing him around if they got married

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 7:05am On May 18, 2017
emmyzy19:
hmmm aunty u sure say u no go old 4 ur papa huze
why, becos you dont measure up, that is why you guys are pained.ehn. The men of our time had no issue fulfilling all the criteria she said. Not sure about the head tho.
Re: Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications by Nobody: 7:07am On May 18, 2017
There are plenty of men with those qualities around. I am dating one, he fulfills 10 of my 12 requirements.
guru03:
This lady is having a long way to go, the qualities she is looking for is yet to be born, wishing her the best in her search. such ladies i guess have no morality to even offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.