Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (66702 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by carzola(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

hahahaha...occupation kini? Bros u bad o
mehn.. All market nah market
The best thing the guy can do is to get the woman a guy that can fucck her well.. Or kirikiri would be his next accommodation
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Ekuru: 5:52pm On May 25, 2017
From the counsel I've been reading here right from page 1, it's not doubt majority of nairaland users are not above 25 years.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by kizyalex10(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
I don't think is a nice idea,because she is a married woman nd also d husband is a law enforcement agent,@least he knws the law to a reasonable lenght to punish u.also conscience sake.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by greggng: 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
For ur peace of mind give her what she is looking for. Give her condition that u can only do it when she must ve deposited an amount that will enable u secure two bedroom. Tell her once you ve done it u will prefer u continue in an environment different from the husbands place. Be romantic with ur voice while telling her this so that she won't suspect u ve a motive. Once the fund hits ur acct pick race. . However if she insist u do it before giving u money tell her is cash and carry

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by djoe21(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls

If you would like a marketing job then call me on 08035009448
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 25, 2017
daben1:
oga! You're not experiencing anything, stop deceiving yourself

What's ur bloody problem? Why are you derailing his thread? If you dont believe, abeg swerve to one side

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by kingdenny(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I don't think it's an offense for one to ask for advice on what has been happening to him. Sometimes Some people may have almost similar experiences in life. I never wanted to say this out because some people like lies but abhor the truth. The reason I kept it to myself for some time now is because of comment like this and and how i can make people believe me but it so unfortunate this still came up

Bros, this is Nairaland forum made up of intellectual, intelligent, stupid, arrogant, knowledgeable, trolls e.t.c
You don't have to reply to everyone. Pick whatever advice you can pick on comments and move on. Even if you play a video of everything, a lot of thomases would still doubt you.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
greggng:
For ur peace of mind give her what she is looking for. Give her condition that u can only do it when she must ve deposited an amount that will enable u secure two bedroom. Tell her once you ve done it u will prefer u continue in an environment different from the husbands place. Be romantic with ur voice while telling her this so that she won't suspect u ve a motive. Once the fund hits ur acct pick race. . However if she insist u do it before giving u money tell her is cash and carry

Best advice here

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by delors(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
You got to move out bro. Period. Unless u r ready to do it. The only reason believe your story is that these women are capable of anything to get what they want, talking from my own experiences. And believe me bro, i got experience. If u dont move out...at some point when both of u have started hitting it off...first, only when the husband is away...then it will intensify to even when he's around...then to the point when the husband is sleeping in the room the wife sneaks into ur room to bang u...then to the point where the husband is watching tv in the sitting room and the wife is groping ur rod in the kitchen...till u both are caught and shamed in public and guess what...na for here we go read that part sef. Do the needful. Get out. U r a man in ur 30s there are somany options for u bro....u r not a kid. Nowadays, a fool at 30 is most likely gonna be a fool forever or till 95yrs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by prettyboi1(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
Dadsonval:

continu
You're a judgmental cvnt tho.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by TinaAnita(f): 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
The only way you can get that adulterous woman off your back is to move out otherwise she would keep throwing herself at you. There is no way out of it except you give her some space. It's so pathetic that she is taking undue avantage of your poor situation. There is no guarantee that she won't kick you out after giving her what she wants, as soon as she gets tired of you she would look for a way to send you away. A woman who is not faithful to her husband despite his absence can never be trusted. Dude try to look for somewhere else to squat. I just pray you get a good job as soon as possible

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Sunofgod(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
Is she shaggable?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by cloud9usher: 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

Everyone was not brought up to be morally bankrupt like you to the extent of having sex with a legally married woman. This is the second time I've experienced such thing. The first one was very easy for me to deal with because I was managing in a school so when the same issue came up I left. This one is someone everyone in my family knows and we have had excellent relationship over many years.

I just don't want to hurt her feelings, cause a problem with our family relationships and also don't want to compromise in that aspect. It's not compulsory for you to believe or comment if you can't give meaningful advice

At the first sentence in bold; grin oh really? Second time? You must have the spirit of Joseph in you for married women to be wanting you. For your mind you think say you be fine boy abi? grin

At the second sentence in bold; you don't wanna hurt her feelings? Like seriously? Someone is trying such crap on you and you give a damn about her feelings? If you really have high morals as you portrayed you shouldn't even be considering not wanting to hurt her feelings, freaking get the hell out of that house! Heck! I'm beginning to believe this story is fake as others have said.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by sisisioge: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
Your story be like a cornered tenant...either way you swing, na pursue them go pursue you last last. Biko don't give it to her..do not give it to her! Geskia!
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
Use style record the doings next time and keep avoiding her,if she venture tries to frame you at least you go get evidence to tender. All this talk about fvck sha don make my preek kick

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2017
Ekuru:
From the counsel I've been reading here right from page 1, it's not doubt majority of nairaland users are not above 25 years.

some nairalanders can be very funny, don't understand how some people reason
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

hope you've changed the details a bit, otherwise how are you sure her husband won't read this?

the only assistance i can render to you is to take her off your case by giving her what she needs so she will disturb you no more. pm if you game, n!gga
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by ndidibabe(f): 6:03pm On May 25, 2017
desquad:
fake story
I concur.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by tete7000(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2017
The devil is really after you to make you fall. If you agree to the woman's plot, you win on a short term but the devil wins on the long run. If you don't agree to her plot and run, you might suffer small, the devil wins on a short term seeing you suffering maybe but in the long run push you into God's destiny for you and you win on the long run. It is all about you torn between a long term pain and a long term gain. No heaven without a cross, no crown without pain. Don't let the devil win, prayerfully chose wisely knowing that those on the side of good never end up loosing. Pray, pray and pray that you do not fall for the temptation.

Cc: id911
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by huntax(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2017
Mehn, you all are so insensitive. A story being too good to be true doesn't make it a lie. A lot of you are just jealous for the wrong reasons. As long as a few guys would love a free box, this box could actually put this guy in serious trouble.

Op, you really are in soup because she will throw you ot real soon if you don't service her. If you service her eventually, karma will deal with you big time. So I'd say, you'd be better off being thrown out by her than for karma to deal with you (remember u have no job, so it'll be much easier for karma to begin).

Your best bet is to go out there and hustle real hard... Do odd jobs and all to really find your bearings. You seem like a buttie guy that would rather have a white collar job. Yeah, no one wants to get dirty. But you already are, you just don't know it yet. Go out there and hustle, get some money and move out (even tho it's a face me i fave u apartment).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by HENRY940: 6:10pm On May 25, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
rat and cat no dey attend the same school..even if na free education..she a woman with feelings,, it's you that needs to change location bro.beta to squat with a fellow guy than stay with a woman who is not a blood relation

On point
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by delors(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2017
greggng:
Na I wouldn't suggest that. If the lady is smart too she would say let's do the first one...then from tomorrow I will start depositing money to fund ur bedroom whatever.
Besides, 2 wrongs don't make a right. The guy could end up blackmailing her later...which may lead to suicide or homicide etc etc. It is a precarious situation atm. Best idea is for the guy to move out to wherever. Church dey there. Male friends dey there. Where he moved from into the lady's house dey there. Unless the dude is sloppy. (As per say me I don squat with anything in the past in my days at Mushin.).

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by frugal(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I never wanted to write all these things but I only need people u may have had similar experience to tell me how they got themselves out without compromising. But u said is a fake story and someone else said is a lie and all that. That's quite unfair because you don't really know for sure what is going on around me
There's no guide/ebook for getting out of situations like this except to move out of the house.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Threebear(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2017
Give the woman what she wants or get out from her house.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 25, 2017
Don't always stay around. Go out very early in the morning while she's still sleeping and come back late in the night......better still, come back in the night and make sure ur always close to the kids. Play a lot with the kids. Infact, let the male kid sleep on you, and then sleep like that, so she wont disturb u at night.

Finally, do everything in your power to move out of the house ASAP. Talk to your pastor or Imam.

Don't you ever sleep with her. Na confirm bad luck and curse you wan bring on your self be that o

The lord is your strength!

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by ACHILLES45: 6:14pm On May 25, 2017
desquad:
fake story

the boy haf fuk the geh
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 25, 2017
Laird:

I don't agree with getting Intimate or Ble**ping a Married woman Ooooo
Then you dont know women. Nothing will stop her from sleeping with him and if she cant she will feel threatened, she will feel the moment this OP finds his footing that he will share the information with her husband. So, if you agree with me, then you know the OP is in more danger than he thinks if he didnt do it. Listen, you guys need to stop looking at the world using religious lenses. If you believe in Karma in the lower dimension, then you will agree with me that if the woman's husband had slept with another man's wife, someone's wife whose husband trusts him anytime in this life or prior, then nature's laws take effect, someone he trusts, have to sleep with his own wife. And it presents the situation that the OP's comfort is threatened, he will have to do it or go homeless, and we are damned sure he will choose not to go homeless. So right now,the onus lies on the OP. If he is a smart guy which I doubt, he will use this one stone to kill two birds.

He will make that woman an offer she can not refuse. Tell her you accept, but not in this house, it has to be hotel. When you get to that hotel, then put her in a tight corner when she is half UnCloth, NOT fully, cos she will think he cornered her. When she is half UnCloth, then tell her that you will do this on only one condition. That he cant look her husband in the face, and that if she promises to give him (N000,000.oo put any amount she can afford) to rent yourself a nice place she can always come if she choose then you will proceed. If not, that you wont do it. All it takes is a promisory note from her, and when she promises and give her time, then tell her....after this, it wont happen until she gives the rent money) ...then you better be good in the 2 hours on her case. When you get that money from her, then he can rent a house where she will NEVER find you.....cos if you go back, you are earning your own karma, but in this case, you helped nature fulfill its karma. You have not sinned. You didnt ask for it, you were cornered into it. That is how you know you are a creating creator, we are our own judge in the universe, we commit, we judge, we execute and we redeem. We are the creator of our fate, cos we are gods.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2017
jgbemson1:
bro,,,next move ..its beta u don't do it ,since it not coming from ur mind ...

I have a neighbor like that ,each she will tell me to come her see her in her room ..on getting she will pull down her bra..

I will just look and smiles...and work out ...

so stay put and look for a male to stay with ..where in lagos do u stay ?

cos I have b of help for the accommodation bro

Ok
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by bukiboy(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew

You better run and run very fast. She will frame you and you might end up in prison. You're running out of options. Make up your mind and decide fast.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I don't think it's an offense for one to ask for advice on what has been happening to him. Sometimes Some people may have almost similar experiences in life. I never wanted to say this out because some people like lies but abhor the truth. The reason I kept it to myself for some time now is because of comment like this and and how i can make people believe me but it so unfortunate this still came up
I can relate to it brah.. But I no fit talk am shaa..
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
Please don't do it.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Brillantman: 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
Guy, you dense no be small, how can you trust a woman that want to explore all avenues to sleep with you not to frame you up? I'm sorry to say, age dey your side but experience and history is not.
id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.