Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (66710 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by miqos02(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

thank u sir! I understand the world is funny and some things are hard to explain but it doesn't realy mean every rich man went thro some dirty routes to break thru.
you really have time to respond to all comments?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by megama: 7:10pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
I have lots of advice. But on the clause "somebody who is like an aunt ". Am more confused. Please be bold to tell the house what you want and what you are up to QED
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 7:13pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Even with the f you still call me sirgrin
Must you point to him that you are an F cool cool cool
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by fof1: 7:13pm On May 25, 2017
technicallyrich:

.nobody gives a Bleep about u in this life and ones you are broke you are damned.so there fore I will do almost anything to be rich in these world including fuckin and sucking people's wife if she can pay me well.
If they tell you what people do to be rich you will shout.anyway you are selling your market I don't want to spoil it for you.you are a good man bla bla bla

U ARE TALKING AND TYPING NONSENSE. SOMEBODY IS IN DEAR NEED OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT,/ADVISE, U ARE HERE SHOWING UR STUPIDITY. WHAT AN ERRANT NONSENSE IS THIS. SHAME MY FRIEND.
PLS MY DEAR, SEEK GOD'S FACE IN PRAYERS AT MIDNIGHTS FOR D SOLUTIONS U NEED IMMEDIATELY.
U MUST SEEK TO BE FREE FROM THIS SOLE TEMPTATION. PLS.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:

Must you point to him that you are an F cool cool cool
I'm not an f
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by bigfrancis21: 7:17pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls

I must really commend you on not giving into something that is clearly not right. Sleeping with somebody who is married to someone else is just thoughtless. I mean put yourself in the woman's husband shoes and the destructive feelings he would have when he finds out he was being cheated on. Sex is so cheap nowadays that you see people crossing certain lines/boundaries that were un-thought of before. Just because others do it doesn't make it ok to join the bandwagon and do it also. Karma is natural judge, it repays everyone in their own coin. You have a good conscience and keep diplomatically avoiding the married lady until you get her off your radar completely. At the end of the day, your conscience will be glad that you did.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Eberex(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
Sigh! This is about to happen at my end. One of my ex who is married confided in me that she married as a virgin (true because she was wen we dated). Bad thing is the husband is a one minute man with a small dick. They both practiced no sex before marriage but shit was the wrong move.
They have a child. She has been surviving all these while and I don't know why suddenly she wants to experience real sex. Chatted me up and said she is telling me because we share a past.
Its really crazy out there. Would tell her we meet at an eatery if she really need to talk to me.
Bro, you know wat to do.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 25, 2017
technicallyrich:
I have noticed that all of you come online to act all good.if truly humans are like what I'm seeing online the world would have been a better place.anyway what I can deduce from your write up is.
You are looking for a job and since you know nigeria is a religious nation with preachin of heaven and he'll you want people here to give you a job so that lack of job won't lead you to sin.

2 you have high morals so anyone that employs you in his or her organization is save.

3 you are a good man with a good heart who considers people felling.
In summary you are stylisgly marketing yourself.but I will leave you with these quote.
You can deceive some of the people sometime but you can't deceive all the people all the time.

Could this be how you technically got wealthy? Judging by your moniker?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
it can happen.

id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by AirFireEarthH20: 7:26pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=id911 post=56860100]I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not an f
Then what are you?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:

Then what are you?
A f ( female)
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Fabrepass77: 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
Brillantman:
Guy, you dense no be small, how can you trust a woman that want to explore all avenues to sleep with you not to frame you up? I'm sorry to say, age dey your side but experience and history is not.

hey bro. I sent you PM
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
It wasn't a nice move going in the first place, the hubby trusts you, you have to leave soon,even if na under bridge u go dey. Very soon you will likely yield.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by technicallyrich(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2017
Bobugee:

Could this be how you technically got wealthy? Judging by your moniker?

Richness is more than money.i can be rich in other ways in life.but generally I am doing fine.grin
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Blessedasurance: 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
Please Mr man kindly move out of that house very very fast, never do what she is asking from you God will not forgive you
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by fof1: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
sammydirectly:

Best advice here

VERY BAD ADVICE,IMMORAL SATANIC AND VERY DEVILISH INDEED. U BETTER CHANGE UR LIFESTYLE OR HELL FIRE GO FIRE U WELL.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Gerrard59(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Then you dont know women. Nothing will stop her from sleeping with him and if she cant she will feel threatened, she will feel the moment this OP finds his footing that he will share the information with her husband. So, if you agree with me, then you know the OP is in more danger than he thinks if he didnt do it. Listen, you guys need to stop looking at the world using religious lenses. If you believe in Karma in the lower dimension, then you will agree with me that if the woman's husband had slept with another man's wife, someone's wife whose husband trusts him anytime in this life or prior, then nature's laws take effect, someone he trusts, have to sleep with his own wife. And it presents the situation that the OP's comfort is threatened, he will have to do it or go homeless, and we are damned sure he will choose not to go homeless. So right now,the onus lies on the OP. If he is a smart guy which I doubt, he will use this one stone to kill two birds.

He will make that woman an offer she can not refuse. Tell her you accept, but not in this house, it has to be hotel. When you get to that hotel, then put her in a tight corner when she is half UnCloth, NOT fully, cos she will think he cornered her. When she is half UnCloth, then tell her that you will do this on only one condition. That he cant look her husband in the face, and that if she promises to give him (N000,000.oo put any amount she can afford) to rent yourself a nice place she can always come if she choose then you will proceed. If not, that you wont do it. All it takes is a promisory note from her, and when she promises and gives her time, then tell her....after this, it wont happen until she gives the rent money) ...then you better be good in the 2 hours on her case. When you get that money from her, then you rent a house where she will NEVER find you.....cos if you go back, you are earning your own karma, but in this case, you helped nature fulfill its karma. You have not sinned. You didnt ask for it, you were cornered into it. That is how you know you are a creating creator, we are our own judge in the universe, we commit, we judge, we execute and we redeem. We are the creator of our fate, cos we are gods.

I had to comment.

This is just so thoughtful. Billyonaire!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Chrixtopha(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2017
my humble advice, this is Lagos and once u don't have a very close relative to accommodate you its very tough....you mentioned of her husband being an agent, my broda, if she feels unsecured,she may accuse of rape and tell d husband the truth that u are not her relative, that she was only trying to help u out and believe u me, u are gone, give in to the temptation and pray for a better job so that you can leave the house because I can't advice you to move out of d house if u have no oda place to go...on d street is d worst...
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by emmaitive(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2017
bro pls take a clue from joseph in d bible shikina
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by fof1: 8:02pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

PLS IF SHE STILL INSIST, THERE IS D TENDENCY D WOMAN IS NOT CLEAN. THIS MEANS THAT,SHE HAD BEEN PLAYING MATCHES OUTSIDE SINCE EVEN BEFORE UR ARRIVAL BUT WANT IT MORE FREQUENT AND SOLID AT HOME. PLS BE VERY CAREFUL TO AVOID HER CONTINUALLY. WHATS UR HIV STATUS OR HER OWN. BE CAREFUL TO BE FREE. ONE THING LEAFS TP ANOTHER.SO FLEE YOUTHFUL LUST AND STAY AEAY FROM THIS CONFUSION. U ARE DOOMED IF U PERSIST.THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN OR SECRET THAT WILL NOT BE REVEALED.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Langbasa: 8:13pm On May 25, 2017
daben1:
oga! You're not experiencing anything, stop deceiving yourself
So u are there to know he's lying smh for u.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by teevodaprinz(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2017
Please do not give in... Karma doesn't miss its target... And don't think she can't frame things up. She could even go as far as "rape"

So be careful, don't stay indoor often... Get yourself busy with something out there.

id911:

ok, but I don't think she can go to that extend of framing me and reporting because her husband knows me as her nephew
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Alabaintprice(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

RUN
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2017
megama:
I have lots of advice. But on the clause "somebody who is like an aunt ". Am more confused. Please be bold to tell the house what you want and what you are up to QED

i didn't say she's an aunt but rather she's like an aunt, that's the way we take her to be in our family. We are not related at all, only that her mom was my late mom's closest friend.

*Mods thanks for unbanning me from the antispam bot stuff*
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Vicolan: 8:28pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

thanks bro i understand. anyone u don dey for my shoes and was able to pull thru shld let me know how he did it

Bro u better run for ur life...Must u see anyone in ur shoe b4 u kwn dt what is bad is bad?
Na real wa 4 u oooo
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by crunchyg: 8:30pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
A f ( female)
Why are you answering two names Onyinye and ndidi??
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by pweetiedee(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2017
Remember the story of Joseph. Your own fit no get happy ending
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Vicolan: 8:34pm On May 25, 2017
firstking01:
Don't you have family members like sisters, brothers, cousins and etc??

I tire 4 d guy ooo....Looking for those in his shoe to tell him how they sorted it out when they encountered similar problem.... The guy no fit think self!!!
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2017
crunchyg:

Why are you answering two names Onyinye and ndidi??
Christ in me!grin Didi is Divine
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by andyanders: 8:39pm On May 25, 2017
Op, people should stop doubting you over this type of temptation. A friend of mine had similar situation some time 2004. He relocated from PH to Lagos, to stay with a very good friend of his, who had a wife he was legally married to.

They were too close as they went to same high school and college and have built a strong relationship for a long time.
As the wife saw this friend of her husband, she started asking him to sleep with her whenever the husband is not around. He narrated to me what his friend's wife wanted him to do of which he never wanted to be part of that mess.

A day came when he said he was taking his bath, the lady opened the bathroom door while he was just naked and she came in naked too and told him straight that he must sleep with her. He was shocked as he had to pull his towel and left the toilet for her. He dressed up and left the house. Later when he came back and his friend was home, he noticed this his friend started keeping malice with him and they started locking the fridge and other things in the house in order to frustrate him out.

One early morning, he came to me to tell me what happened. I was shocked and told him straight that I was proud of him for not sleeping with the woman. I had to take him straight to the bank to give him money to go get a a two bedroom flat. That was how he ran away from the Jezebel.

Op, just note that this lady can frame you up or kill you in order to get back to you for refusing her request. The best thing for you to do should be to get out of the house b4 it will turn to be something else.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by honourablelumis: 8:39pm On May 25, 2017
Alaye, go ahead nd Bleep d hell out of d bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.