Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me (66713 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by galaxy2020(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2017
If you are still living with her, then you are pushing your luck to far, the best thing is to pack out of that house. Remember, you are not Joseph....
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2017
zolapower:
@op are u a gay ? Since u said u don't av time for single lady. If u are a born again xtian ,is quite understandable . So am thinking otherwise !

i'm no gay, a lots of things on my mind now but that isn't my major priority
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by CaptPlanet(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2017
Never ever try it. Once u do, u'll never stop even if u want to and the whole thing will never end well.

Get out of there asap. Use your head.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

Clap for yourself bro! You are one smart dude!

Though your write up is fantastic and intelligent, I still do not buy your idea.

Op, please don't you ever sleep with another man's wife
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by swanky47(f): 6:27pm On May 25, 2017
My broda.... My advice to u.. Is to "flee" just lyk Joseph in d Bible
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

thanks bro i understand. anyone u don dey for my shoes and was able to pull thru shld let me know how he did it
They've given you the advice you need. That is not a place to be staying unless you yourself want something. Go away immediately otherwise you will be jumping from frying pan to fire.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

I'm only narrating what I'm experiencing never said you should accommodate me bro. Pray u don't have an encounter in this life where ur so confused and need advice but someone comes up to say ur lieing

Half of your mastery of power comes from what you do not do, what you do not allow yourself to get dragged into.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
I can relate to it brah.. But I no fit talk am shaa..

how do i get to knw d details bro
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by enigmaticlion: 6:37pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
if na me, I go do am and make her forget her forget her father's name sef.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

how do i get to knw d details bro
I've experience your ordeal bra

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by magni2016(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2017
bro will u mind staying wt me. I av a 4 bedroom apartment in Sambisa forest . Com n keep my company while we find job togeda
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 25, 2017
austinosita:

Clap for yourself bro! You are one smart dude!

Though your write up is fantastic and intelligent, I still do not buy your idea.

Op, please don't you ever sleep with another man's wife
I do not take advice from Human Beings. I do what I feel like doing, welcome to my world.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by enemyofprogress: 6:42pm On May 25, 2017
Kai see free toto. Why me no dey get dis kind luck?i go fok her buratiously with anger both front and back sotey I go film her to blackmail her for her to get me better job, accommodation and monthly allowance. Please send her number to me
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On May 25, 2017
galaxy2020:
If you are still living with her, then you are pushing your luck to far, the best thing is to pack out of that house. Remember, you are not Joseph....
pack to where? You too dey fear jo
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
I've experience your ordeal bra

hmmmm... How u take free yaself cos dis woman don dey ma neck. I won commot sha but never see whre to stay yet

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by daben1(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2017
sammydirectly:

What's ur bloody problem? Why are you derailing his thread? If you dont believe, abeg swerve to one side
alright sir
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Kai see free toto. Why me no dey get dis kind luck?i go fok her buratiously with anger both front and back sotey I go film her to blackmail her for her to get me better job, accommodation and monthly allowance. Please send her number to me

nothing like free toto bro, singles ladies dey no be another man's wife. Me never reason to do that kind of thing
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by paradice: 6:48pm On May 25, 2017
Sunofgod:
Is she shaggable?

That is EXACTLY the question! Some unattractive after 4 ugly worworish somebody want to shag fine nice youngman!!!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by enemyofprogress: 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

nothing like free toto bro, singles ladies dey no be another man's wife. Me never reason to do that kind of thing
me I go do. Na my prick no be your own
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
id911:

hmmmm... How u take free yaself cos dis woman don dey ma neck. I won commot sha but never see whre to stay yet
option 1 move
Option 2 read option 1.

Ryt now my still dey ring and begging me to come.. I bind and cast ooo. Kai mana.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Then you dont know women. Nothing will stop her from sleeping with him and if she cant she will feel threatened, she will feel the moment this OP finds his footing that he will share the information with her husband. So, if you agree with me, then you know the OP is in more danger than he thinks if he didnt do it. Listen, you guys need to stop looking at the world using religious lenses. If you believe in Karma in the lower dimension, then you will agree with me that if the woman's husband had slept with another man's wife, someone's wife whose husband trusts him anytime in this life or prior, then nature's laws take effect, someone he trusts, have to sleep with his own wife. And it presents the situation that the OP's comfort is threatened, he will have do it or go homeless, and we are damned sure he will choose not to go homeless. So right now,the onus lies on the OP. If he is a smart guy which I doubt, he will use this one stone to kill too birds.

He will make that woman an offer she can not refuse. Tell her you accept, but not in this house, it has to be hotel. When you get to that hotel, then put her in a tight corner when she is half UnCloth, NOT fully, cos she will think he cornered her. When she is half UnCloth, then tell her that you will do this one only one condition. That he cant look her husband in the face, and that if she promises to give him (N000,000.oo put any amount she can afford) to rent yourself a nice place she can always come if she choose then you will proceed. If not, that you wont do it. All it takes is a promisory note from her, and when she promises and gives her timely, then tell her....after this, it wont happen until she gives the rent money) ...then you better be good in the 2 hours on her case. When you get that money from her, then you rent a house where she will NEVER find you.....cos if you go back, you are earning your own karma, but in this case, you helped nature fulfill its karma. You have not sinned. You didnt ask for it, you were cornered into it. That is how you know you are creating creator, or atleast a part of it.

Uncle Billy your entire premise is flawed, you want OP to assume this woman's hubby has slept with another person's wife

If that hasn't happened nko

Smh...be careful the kind of advice you give...you sef get wife.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by shaggyosas(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2017
I like to take my references from the bible, there's always truth in it. Your story is similar to that of Joseph in Genesis 39. He was also tempted but no one's promise surpasses God's. If you overcome this one, you sure will be heading to victory at the end of it all. Your choose, ruin your life or step into God's plan for your life? I will advice you leave the house as soon as possible to avoid falling or stay and avoid being with her in a tight corner. Don't forget to pray. Her husband trusts you enough to allow you leave with them. Don't break it.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by alizma: 6:55pm On May 25, 2017
you don see her unclothedness but you no won do, my brother if you can leave the house this night better leave because you are at a very high risk now.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by id911(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2017
magni2016:
bro will u mind staying wt me. I av a 4 bedroom apartment in Sambisa forest . Com n keep my company while we find job togeda

hahahaha... Sambisa weti? From frying pan to fire be that o, i no wan. Thank you
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by dhappyking(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2017
My advice? SCRAM while there is still time left! She sounds like a woman who knows how to get what she wants. Do not say you were not warned. If you did not know her will you not find somewhere to squat?
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 25, 2017
Amarabae God bless the new seed and your fam
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Gashakachocho(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2017
Behave like Joseph in the bible my brother! Flee with all your might.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:01pm On May 25, 2017
LadyJasper:

D gist no tire you?
I no really see am like that. I go read later
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
bros abeg just do the thing, later you can blame the devil. the devil pushed u into doing it.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Beey(f): 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
id911:
I'm very confused. I don't know what to do but I need advice from nairalanders, serious one on how to navigate safely through this stormy waters.

I'm in my early thirties, unfortunately not working at the moment but still searching and believing I'll get one soon. I had an accommodation problem and someone who is like an aunt offered I stay in her house until I can sort myself out. I didn't have any other alternative still don't have at the moment so agreed and moved in due to my situation. She's a close family friend. Her mom was my late mom's best friend.

She's married with two kids and her husband is a state agent; he works with one of the Federal Security Agencies. Please I don't want to be specific. The husband is far way from us here in Lagos and comes home once in a while so it's always two of us especially when the kids have gone to school.

She wants me to sleep with her and has been disturbing a hell out of me. I've tried to let her know why this isn't possible since she's married but it's like I'm talking to a stone. She practically naked herself recently and held unto me but I used an extremely diplomatic tone and much pleading before she could let go of me. But she told me I must look for her soon; don't know what that means.

I never have a thought of sleeping with any married woman because I don't just think It's a right thing
to do. Me self wey no gukuma get time for single ladies na married woman come dey disturb person. Me don tire for this kind thing o

. Pls assist, i no dey come romance section often but i need more people to advice me pls
Better return to your home and figure out next accommodation while there at home.Otherwise, there's no telling what's coming your way should you insist on staying.
Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2017
parisienne:

Uncle Billy your entire premise is flawed, you want OP to assume this woman's hubby has slept with another person's wife

If that hasn't happened nko

Smh...be careful the kind of advice you give...you sef get wife.

Sh.iit happens bro. Life goes on. It is not life threatening. It is just a demand for rent from a woman who houses him. He has a choice, and it is going homeless. I wish him luck under the weather. LOL

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me by BlueMags(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2017
my bro, just get out of that house now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.