Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (64482 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by reiddecuti: 11:32am On May 29, 2017
OK.... I see!!!
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Minemrys: 11:32am On May 29, 2017
Ifakiland:

I'll pour u acid if u help her....I swear
lol, guy u just plain ehn. No tym 4 bullshit. Talk ur mind as u see am. I feel u.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2017
payback time tell her to fuvked off or better still dieeee
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by richard16(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2017
Bro help the poor girl... Wit dis she wil learn the lesson of her life, Dou rejecting u made you eager to succeed in life and now u are comfortable, dis world is a small world nobody knows tomorrow!
My candid advice give her what she want and move on cox she might still leave you tomorrow if she sees someone more financially stanley than you!
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by dspeaker(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2017
Kindly assist her with some amount but not the total sum she is asking for and don't be tempted to go into any relationship with her because you are doomed if you do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Uniquexty(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2017
boiz2men:
bros... i dont know how much she wants but transfer 3% of whatever she wants. Tell her right now, your GIRLFRIEND needs to buy foodstuff for her dogs to eat... so you would be sending some money to her.... after telling her this... sit back and enjoy the show.... cool
God! You are wicked. Jezzness.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by AHCB: 11:33am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
By all means, help her. She needs help. It's always nice to do good. But before you help her, make sure you fuck_ her. Girls like her who judge a book by their cover are the type who will label you "mugu" if you help them.

Bros, no dulling.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Aringon(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
Assist her bro but ask for her account details then transfer the money to her. You will call to say" I want to say I want to see you", please respect yourself and stop her . God bless you
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by AK481(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2017
firstking01:
If you think you are bigger than the money she's asking i 'll advice you just help her for humanity sake and pls be strict while giving her the money...don't stand there and be smiling and drooling sheepishly after she tells you thank you in an alluring way cos i know she must give you this inviting look after you give her the money....giving her the money shows you are way out of her league and class....secondly, it'd speak maturity of you giving her the money and wanting nothing in returnundecided…we 've all been there....that's a typical attitude of a nigerian girl, after turning you down she 'll still come around to ask you for favour....most of them have no shame....just assist her and walk away and go and look for a berra girlundecided

Smh.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2017
boiz2men:
bros... i dont know how much she wants but transfer 3% of whatever she wants. Tell her right now, your GIRLFRIEND needs to buy foodstuff for her dogs to eat... so you would be sending some money to her.... after telling her this... sit back and enjoy the show.... cool

Adviser
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by AHCB: 11:35am On May 29, 2017
boiz2men:
No need for that sef. The girl in question won't even understand that kind of insult. The best is for him to tell her "my money is not free".

3 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by jjjjj2017: 11:35am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

help her but dont ever date her

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

One way to show maturity is to outgrow the past. If indeed you have moved on, help her without asking for anything in return. She will respect your maturity. You never can tell if she too will one day be in the position to offer a hand of friendship. Don't burn the bridge like she did.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by lincs25(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2017
Daughter of a bitch...but may your will be done
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Tit for tat not always best policy
Show her you are bigger than that.. she will be shocked and also learn.... another guy won't get rejected in that way
lol but let it be strictly help and nothing more if you decide to .. if she decides to Apologies then its upto you to forgive or keep it moving after the help ...
It will pain her more that you don't like her in that way smiley
girls with their holy than thou attitude as if u can take that from a guy

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by espn(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

You helping her is not a bad idea..but I hope she won't mess you up after getting what she wants..she went too far by pouring water on you..she even slapped you..People like dis could end up 1 day plotting you downfall in the same working environment..some people do not deserve help..they are just wicked.. but follow your mind..

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by dbanjj1629(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2017
Op, help her. don't pay her back in her coins.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by dominique(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2017
Some girls have no iota of shame. How can you turn around to beg for money from someone you've humiliated in the past? Idongerrit! It's their likes that give guys reasons to insult the entire female gender.

Oga do your mind o, do whatever satisfies your conscience. I personally will never give such a person one kobo and I will warn her to stay away from me. That girl strikes me as an opportunist, make you no let her use belle trap you o.

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

my guy go read your version of the BRO CODE whatever it says, you do. that's the best I can offer you right now
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Aragon: 11:38am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

For you to ask total strangers here for advice if you should help her, shows you are a good person. So just complete that goodness and help her. That is how the world works, we are not supposed to pay Evil back with Evil otherwise what makes s us different from them? Another strange thing is that that this same girl might be in a position to help you or even safe your life. That is the mystery of the world. But please don't date her or sleep with her in exchange for your help. Don't ever do that, I am in the middle of so many things at once otherwise I would have asked for her contact and help her. I hope and pray you will be the bigger person and help her. Thanks for
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by CaptPlanet(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2017
All these people saying he should show her he's bigger, I got a question for you.

If he was still broke, would she have asked for his help?

Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by AK481(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

If u re looking for who to help,help your mother and sisters .
Is your mother wearing the latest hollandia? Buy it for her.
Does your junior sister has the latest textbook in her course? Buy it for her.
What kind of car is your father useing? Upgrade it for her.

Don't give any girl your money unless you want to fucck her or marry her.
If u want to fucck her,then calculate it on 2000 naira per sex,days wat most of them collect,that's the standard price.

5 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Pstcozzy: 11:39am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

Help her out because that is what ur Jesus would expect of u a Christian (Proverbs 3:27), even as a Muslim, I'm sure its same the Qur'an preaches in this regard.

And like so many people in this thread has rightly advised, don't go out on a relationship with her, as this will defeat the Godliness in ur help.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Legalese(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
Help her and move on. Her gratitude is your ultinate victory over her.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
Uniquexty:
God! You are wicked. Jezzness.
she deserves that
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

Give her 10% of her need. Tell her u r sorry that ur girlfriend also needs ur assistance.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by thestevens: 11:40am On May 29, 2017
You can help her out but don't be cajoled by her,I have been in similar situation,women are serpentine.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Hostermipo(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

$
Don't treat people as bad as they are but treat them as good as you are... Help her, it might be your turn next time.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by STEVENcrack(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

Don't be overcomes of evil..conquer evil with good.
Help her and let the shame be hers. If u don't help her God would send someone else. There's a reason why u are in a position u are..

Be as gentle as a dove but wise as a serpent. But don't gt in any relationship with her..
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by mechanics(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
Forgive and forget.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by javispj(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2017
If u able, help the lady out.. Take her out,, take her in,, then go inside, browse http//Bleep.pay4service.com then after arriving so many time(according to the value of the help)..chase the B out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.