Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (51091 Views)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by edupedia: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2017
DerideGull:

One of biggest propaganda of the century. Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi had no iota of anything, not even his ADC Lt. Umar, during the debacle in Ibadan. Anybody who had stepped onto parade ground will tell you that during coup, there is no option. It has always been one way or the other. As a matter fact, Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi was more of a target than Gen. Ironsi. This local crap about Lt Col Fajuiyi was carried in the 1967 western regional publication. It smelt like a Yoruba then and today it still smells like a Yoruba, cunning and turncoat. The Yoruba cowered in front of Nigerian soldiers of northern region origins who have just murdered the son of the soil in Ibadan of all places the capital of Oodua republic. In order to save face from joining northern region whose soldiers have just desecrated the land of Oodua, Yoruba writers had to conjure a bull crap about Fajuiyi wanting to die with Ironsi. What a shame, The only soldier who challenged the soldiers from northern region was the ADC to Ironsi Flt Lt Andrew Nwankwo who threatened to kill Maj. Danjuma. Even Fajuiyi's ADC Lt. Umar was busy slapping the hell out of his boss. I had rear opportunity to meet with Andrew Nwankwo in Lagos.

....another useless IPOB fiction....the deeper their coma the more their yeye dreams....there was a sensible tribe...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Elbowroom post=57073487][/quote]
Go back to your history books please. we've heard enough.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by DerideGull(m): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2017
edupedia:

....another useless IPOB fiction....the deeper their coma the more their yeye dreams....there was a sensible tribe...

Those who perpetrate coup do not give any options to those targeted. Have you stepped onto parade ground in your life? Yari.ba are known for fabricating imaginary fallacies. The crap about Lt Col. Francis Fajuiyi wanting to die Gen. Ironsi was laughable when it was first published in the western Nigerian regional government gazette in 1967 and till laughable today. I suggest you read Eligwu's biography of Gowon and get some education.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Trexnemesis(m): 1:03am On Jun 01, 2017
evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...

If Obj was just up against Abacha, how come your biafran fathers surrendered to him?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by EmekaMD(m): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Forget this bigotry and get the message properly..

I also wish I have the powers to bring the igbos and the Yorubas (and by extension other Southerners) to a political alignment.

We'll moves mountains together. We'll reclaim Nigeria from the North that has held all of us (Igbos and Yorubas alike) captives..
Then we can assemble the best brains (instead of quota system) and build the Nigeria of our dreams
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ipodstinks: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2017
franksam2009:
actually I laughed out loud when I read your comment, I was born and brought up in the north, I was playing with an abokï child some months ago, he did something wrong to a friend of mine and ran off, I caught the child some days later, and I jokingly told him am going to call my friend to deal with him, he asked me if my friend was Yoruba, I said yes, he laughed and said my friend won't do anything to him because they are the Yoruba masters, I laughed so hard and I had to let him go, if a little boy could think so, what do there elders think?
Clap for yourself, You have earned yourself A1 in lieology.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2017
engrchykae:
awolowo must be very annoyed at you right now for making his free education policy to be in vain.your adekunle that killed biafra with his mouth.was adekunle not dismissed by the lagos government in 1968?the black scorpion puzzle was solved at owerri.by the way.are you really a colonel?if you actually are,then you are a disgrace.
how did d Lagos state govt dismiss adekunle? was Lagos state govt in charge of d military?this is d first time am learning that a state govt had d power to dismiss an army officer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:25am On Jun 01, 2017
DerideGull:

Those who perpetrate coup do not give any options to those targeted. Have you stepped onto parade ground in your life? Yari.ba are known for fabricating imaginary fallacies. The crap about Lt Col. Francis Fajuiyi wanting to die Gen. Ironsi was laughable when it was first published in the western Nigerian regional government gazette in 1967 and till laughable today. I suggest you read Eligwu's biography of Gowon and get some education.
so what's d true account of what happened between fajuyi, ironsi and their killers that fateful day?

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Mbediogu:
Reno I am shocked at this attempt to tarnish igbo while brushing up your people. Let me wait for you to do an article 'Yorubas should stop seeing Igbos as swindlers´. You counted two brave Yoruba men. Try doing the same for brave igbo men. You may start from bottom up with Nnamdi Kanu. If Ojukwu and Azikiwe do not meet your standard for bravery, perhaps Brig. Adebayo s conduct during the counter coup crisis does. That was the last straw that caused the war.
one of d biggest problem with d IBO race in Nigeria is their penchant 4 comparison, always wanting 2b what other tribes are which u aren't... wanting 2 have what other tribes have which u don't have as if 2 validate being on d same level with d other "big two". what IBO's have refused 2 realise is that d other " big two" haven't become what they are by petty comparison but by accepting themselves 4 what they are and building on it. d Ibos don't realise that they are special in their own way and that they have a lot to offer if they spend more time looking inwards at what they are blessed with, building and nurturing it instead of trying 2b what other tribes are. If IBO's look inwards & accept where they have comparative advantage, they will b a force 2b reckoned with in Nigeria & d world.until then, its going 2b sorry stories of victimisation&marginalisation were there isnt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mujtahida: 1:42am On Jun 01, 2017
evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...
Hitler was fighting on many fronts too. He committed suicide. I respect Ojukwu sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by slurryeye2: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2017
middlebelter:

Stop swimming in ignorance. I spent my youthful life in Ilorin, the claim that Kwara if for FULANIS is not only wrong but very misleading. Yorùbás are the most peaceful tribe I have seen in this country. The fact that there is an error of history does not validate your claim. What you need to know is that, Yorùbá will not go to war because of throne in the 21st century, they have most civilised ways of handling issues and has won my respect. It may amaze you to know that the so called Fulanis have been assimilated into Yorùbá and they speak and live as one.
I don't want to join issues with you on which tribe is brave or coward, but if the likes of Adekunle Fajuyi could offered to die with his boss, Ironsi, do you think it is fear to refer to such tribe that produced someone that has alternative to escape but choose to die because of an igbo man, coward? Is that how you reward loyalty? Do you prefer a leader that didn't think through his war strategies which lead to the death of many, only to escape and the brave?
This analysis can go on and on. As a student in University of Ilorin, our SUG building in those days was names Kaduna Nzeogwu hall, do you know why? The man fought to change Nigeria to a better country without a tribal sentiment but his brothers that handled LAGOS and East messed him up.
We are better united

I will give you the names of his brothers that messed up. Their names are Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Chris Anuforo, Humprey Chukwuka and Don Okafor. These guys were able to kill top Northern and South western military officers like lt. Gen Largema, Brig. Maimalari, Col. Shodeinde, lt. Col James Pam etc. But decided to leave out their brother Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi which eventually led to the failure of the coup. Unharmed Tafawa Balewa was shot dead by Ifeajuna and his group but the life of senate president Nwafor Orizu who was the acting president for Azikiwe was sparred. Meanwhile, President Azikiwe was surprisingly on Caribbean cruise for months during the period the January coup was being executed.
We should also remember how Emmanuel Ifeajuna ran all the way to Ghana after the coup failed with the assistance of his brother Christopher Okigbo. So Ojukwu wasn't the first soldier to run to another country afterall.
Meanwhile, we shouldn't forget the atrocity committed by Timothy Onwuatuegwu, killing not only Brig. Samuel Ademulegun but also his unharmed pregnant wife.
History will always incriminate the aggressors and the betrayals while the innocents will always be vindicated

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mujtahida: 1:58am On Jun 01, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Another thread that give jobless youths the opportunity to thread derogatory words.
Why would a sane person compare a leader (fighting against the annihilation of his people who had to backtrack to put an end to the war) with two different personalities who were products of a political crises and power jockeying?
A clear sign of an unbalanced mind hustling for retweets and shares.
Hitler was in the same situation. He committed suicide. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by EmeritusMbaM: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2017
PearlStreet:
Ojukwu the bearded coward led 3M of his people to death only to run away dressed like a Mai suya to Abidjan.

The funny part is that the same Ojukwu came back to collect Federal Government pension for his excellence in long-distance running.

Abakaliki to Abidjan no be beans.
grin grin

Buhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by wadetaw202: 2:26am On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
As long as Kwara a hitherto Yoruba land remains the Fulani property, cowardice is spelled out.

Abiola saga, Awolowo's shameful suicide, Ogundipe fleeing to London even when not threatened, the other general crying and begging a subordinate to spare him, Mile12 saga, Hausa and Yoruba olotun beans sellers clash in Osun... ..etc

I have many reasons to call them bloody cowards...

You've been proved to be a generation of cowards. Tell us what happened to ojukwu, your war Lord

9 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by EmeritusMbaM: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

You are poor students of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers. Historically, Afonjas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage. That is why everone beats you like drums and all you do is give ultimatums and fast to Shuku Obuko Alabama.

An afonja man Victor banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another afonja man called Col. iluyomade.

Finally, your fathers knelt down begging before Olu Obasanjo.

By the way, tell your fathers Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards and watch them wee on themselves.

Today, a yoruba man Maj-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun is the commander of the MNJTF consisting of various countries and leading the fight against Boko Haram.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by wadetaw202: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2017
evilyoruba:

Are you trying to say zik was both a coward and a greedy man?

And before you turn history on its head, ojukwu d coward ran away after the war

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mujtahida: 2:34am On Jun 01, 2017
franksam2009:
actually I laughed out loud when I read your comment, I was born and brought up in the north, I was playing with an abokï child some months ago, he did something wrong to a friend of mine and ran off, I caught the child some days later, and I jokingly told him am going to call my friend to deal with him, he asked me if my friend was Yoruba, I said yes, he laughed and said my friend won't do anything to him because they are the Yoruba masters, I laughed so hard and I had to let him go, if a little boy could think so, what do there elders think?
Hahahaha hahahaha the joke is on you my brother. His elders will think differently because they know better. I am sure you know this proverb.
Wetin elder see as e siddon pikin wey stand up no go see.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2017
brightolaton:

They will not get it because they are sensible n objective while you r rigid n narrow in thinking.
When someone started war and was using others as shield. When you, your sisters and mothers starve during the civil war, Ojukwu n his family live in abundance. Stop deceiving una sef.

That is what I am saying. You still don't get it. The condition of Ojukwu and Abiola are entirely different. Abiola and his surrogates arranged with Abacha to sack the interim government and hand over to him. He came back on this surreptitious arrangement with with Abacha like coward; nothing to do with bravery. On the other hand Ojukwu's escape was expedient. His escape denied gowon and his marauding troops a complete closure in their sense of victory. That was a good thing. But Ojukwu didn't go far. What stopped gowon from going after him. Perhaps they were stuck in their comfort zones. Similar mass killers like Stalin went as far as South America to get his enemies.

In case you're not aware, history recorded your demigod awolowo as the architect who crafted the process through which millions of my sisters, mothers, children starved to death. Have this at the back of your mind and I hope you're very proud of it.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mujtahida: 2:42am On Jun 01, 2017
EmekaMD:
Forget this bigotry and get the message properly..

I also wish I have the powers to bring the igbos and the Yorubas (and by extension other Southerners) to a political alignment.

We'll moves mountains together. We'll reclaim Nigeria from the North that has held all of us (Igbos and Yorubas alike) captives..
Then we can assemble the best brains (instead of quota system) and build the Nigeria of our dreams
That's the way to go!
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by eallstar: 2:42am On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

How then your warriors lose Kwara to the Fulanis abi dem dey prepare for a re-match
For ur information, kwara is a mixed state, there are several state like that in Nigeria eg delta n kogi who has yoruba has part of them
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by kelechi17(m): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2017
bendike:
Can igbo and youruba simply unite and find things in common since we are both similar, share the same aspirations etc.. heck I am ibo. My mum is yoruba, wife na yoruba. I dont understand a word of ibo but speak yoruba!
not in dis world ...Yoruba's despice d ibos
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mujtahida: 2:46am On Jun 01, 2017
slurryeye2:

I will give you the names of his brothers that messed up. Their names are Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Chris Anuforo, Humprey Chukwuka and Don Okafor. These guys were able to kill top Northern and South western military officers like lt. Gen Largema, Brig. Maimalari, Col. Shodeinde, lt. Col James Pam etc. But decided to leave out their brother Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi which eventually led to the failure of the coup. Unharmed Tafawa Balewa was shot dead by Ifeajuna and his group but the life of senate president Nwafor Orizu who was the acting president for Azikiwe was sparred. Meanwhile, President Azikiwe was surprisingly on Caribbean cruise for months during the period the January coup was being executed.
We should also remember how Emmanuel Ifeajuna ran all the way to Ghana after the coup failed with the assistance of his brother Christopher Okigbo. So Ojukwu wasn't the first soldier to run to another country afterall.
Meanwhile, we shouldn't forget the atrocity committed by Timothy Onwuatuegwu, killing not only Brig. Samuel Ademulegun but also his unharmed pregnant wife.
History will always incriminate the aggressors and the betrayals while the innocents will always be vindicated
Those guys bleeped Nzeogwu up. I read that there was supposed to be a radio broadcast from the guys that handled Lagos. Instead when he heard the news about the coup on the BBC Nzeogwu was maaad. Those guys betrayed him. He didn't know he was dealing with tribalists. He thought they were Patriots like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Ikenna0b: 2:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Reno

Contrary to you people belief, igbo do not have the energy or interest to argue and insult you people. It is your people that continously sought attention and igbo retaliate. If yoruba become civil, watch igbo would be civil to them as well. Case in point is FFK. When he was insulting igbo, igbo people kept insulting him back. When he stopoed, we stopped and let by gone be by gone. If tomorrow he start again, we will start back.
We don't start it but we sure as hell will fight you when you start it with us.

If you want us to stop calling una cowards, teach your people respect is recriprocal. Simple!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by slurryeye2: 2:51am On Jun 01, 2017
I do not need Reno Omokri to validate the courageous of my tribe

Until Igbos come with fighting up to one quarter of the wars Yorubas have fought, discussion is off the table. If they like, they should continue calling Yoruba whatever they want. History will always acknowledge who the braves are and who the cowards are.

Some of the wars Yoruba fought include but not limited to

British-Ijebu war where Ijebu kingdom held the british to standstill until the british used marcenaries and maxim machine gun to defeat the Ijebus

Osogbo war where the invading fulani force meant their defeat in the hands of combined Yoruba forces

Egba-Dahomey war where Egba defeated Dahomey kingdom twice

Jalumi war that resulted in the defeat of Ilorin.

Kiriji war, a civil war between independent Yoruba kingdoms that lasted for 16 years

Ibadan-Ijaiye war

Owu war etc.

Also, it is in history that Yoruba invaded Ilorin, burnt down the palace and killed the emir in 1896. If Ilorin people decided they want Emir because of their Islamic belief, that doesn't make Ilorin less of a Yoruba town.

11 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by eallstar: 2:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Don't generalize everyone, every tribe has there cowards and bravery men.
So know ya self only don't generalize
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mujtahida: 2:59am On Jun 01, 2017
And please someone should open a thread on the history of opposition politics in Nigeria cos some sort of historical revisionism is taking place with some people calling the Yorubas slaves of the Hausa because of the current coalition of the Apc formed from ACN and CPC and ANPP. But others have collaborated with the the North even before the West did. Let the records be set straight.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by almarthins(m): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
As long as Kwara a hitherto Yoruba land remains the Fulani property, cowardice is spelled out.

Abiola saga, Awolowo's shameful suicide, Ogundipe fleeing to London even when not threatened, the other general crying and begging a subordinate to spare him, Mile12 saga, Hausa and Yoruba olotun beans sellers clash in Osun... ..etc

I have many reasons to call them bloody cowards...

You have no facts to back up awolowo's death. 78 yrs old man no be over time be that. Just gwan sit down.if Yoruba wanted to face Hausa in mile12 they would have done so.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:07am On Jun 01, 2017
funny post
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 01, 2017
YorubaForum:

Fela!! That died of Hiv aids..shame.. When they federal govt were holding him hostage did any of you cowards talk or protest? ..even they killed his mom, you pple were still looking like mumu. grin

You know you are the biggest fool for making this statement and a sorry excuse of being called a human being

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by cooltola(m): 3:21am On Jun 01, 2017
who cares who is coward? these electronic war between afonja versus Igbo is getting senseless we have bigger problems to figure out. Some are hungry wondering if they can find food to eat. some are jobless and barely surviving To tell u the plain truth, no tribe is'immune from cowardice. Corruption is holding us back. The corrupt politicans are united,spend our treasury as if it is their personal bank account and get along very well regardless of tribes.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by slurryeye2: 3:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

Those guys bleeped Nzeogwu up. I read that there was supposed to be a radio broadcast from the guys that handled Lagos. Instead when he read the news about the coup on the BBC Nzeogwu was maaad. Those guys betrayed him. He didn't know he was dealing with tribalists. He thought they were Patriots like him.

We shouldn't forget how premier of Northern Nigeria Ahmadu Bello was assasinated, how premier of Western Nigeria Samuel Ladoke Akintola was assasinated, how prime minister Tafawa Balewa was assasinated, we shouldn't forget how Nwafor Orizu who was acting president was left unharmed, how Akanu Ibiam was left unharmed, how lieutenant Oguchi who was dispatched to arrest premier of Eastern Nigeria; Michael Okpara did absolute nothing

Like I said earlier, history will always incriminate the liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by supereagle(m): 3:53am On Jun 01, 2017
He forgot to add it that the Yoruba handled the most difficult terrain, "the Atlantic Ocean Theater " during the civil war. They won the civil war for Nigeria. They were faced with the Biafran Bullets in the front and the rear Atlantic Ocean. Where would you run to?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.