Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (51088 Views)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ezewinted1(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
As long as Kwara a hitherto Yoruba land remains the Fulani property, cowardice is spelled out.

Abiola saga, Awolowo's shameful suicide, Ogundipe fleeing to London even when not threatened, the other general crying and begging a subordinate to spare him, Mile12 saga, Hausa and Yoruba olotun beans sellers clash in Osun... ..etc

I have many reasons to call them bloody cowards...
but, why ojukwu fled?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Mbediogu(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2017
Reno I am shocked at this attempt to tarnish igbo while brushing up your people. Let me wait for you to do an article 'Yorubas should stop seeing Igbos as swindlers´. You counted two brave Yoruba men. Try doing the same for brave igbo men. You may start from bottom up with Nnamdi Kanu. If Ojukwu and Azikiwe do not meet your standard for bravery, perhaps Brig. Adebayo s conduct during the counter coup crisis does. That was the last straw that caused the war.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You hit the heads on the nails.

But one thing I'm not for is censorship as somebody mentioned forum membership rules.

Just let people's deepest emotions play out. It's quite instructive to watch. Helps you know how people really see themselves.
If you look at it from the angle that there are kids here, censorship is not a bad idea. We want people to be informed not radicalised. This is how extremist groups recruit vulnerable people. If you follow some people here you would see they are fertile soil for extremist ideas. People need to be responsible for their words and actions. That in my opinion is what real life is about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by paramakina202: 10:56pm On May 31, 2017
Reno Omokri has finally lost it.
When is he going to write about his Ijaw people and their gangsta life style?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by mrjojo: 10:56pm On May 31, 2017
Nl has finally gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by brightolaton(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Obo!

There is an Oba in Ilorin. smiley

Never the less, Ilorin people are not complaining. smiley

The Emir has been Yorubanised.

As a matter of fact, nobody is imposing Emir on Ilorin indigenes. They see themselves as Fulanis and nobody can change that. Atleast you can not impose an identity on a people. So the title of Emir is about the choice of a people and not cowardice of a race.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ipodstinks: 10:58pm On May 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
As long as Kwara a hitherto Yoruba land remains the Fulani property, cowardice is spelled out.

Abiola saga, Awolowo's shameful suicide, Ogundipe fleeing to London even when not threatened, the other general crying and begging a subordinate to spare him, Mile12 saga, Hausa and Yoruba olotun beans sellers clash in Osun... ..etc

Yinmu, Reno has finished you ppl. Go and cover your head in shame. Chest beater.

21 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Moneyyy: 10:58pm On May 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Knockout
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by middlebelter(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Stop swimming in ignorance. I spent my youthful life in Ilorin, the claim that Kwara if for FULANIS is not only wrong but very misleading. Yorùbás are the most peaceful tribe I have seen in this country. The fact that there is an error of history does not validate your claim. What you need to know is that, Yorùbá will not go to war because of throne in the 21st century, they have most civilised ways of handling issues and has won my respect. It may amaze you to know that the so called Fulanis have been assimilated into Yorùbá and they speak and live as one.
I don't want to join issues with you on which tribe is brave or coward, but if the likes of Adekunle Fajuyi could offer to die with his boss, Ironsi, do you think it is fear to refer to such tribe that produced someone that has alternative to escape but choose to die because of an igbo man, coward? Is that how you reward loyalty? Do you prefer a leader that didn't think through his war strategies which lead to the death of many, only to escape and the brave?
This analysis can go on and on. As a student in University of Ilorin, our SUG building in those days was named Kaduna Nzeogwu hall, do you know why? The man fought to change Nigeria to a better country without a tribal sentiment but his brothers that handled LAGOS and East messed him up.
We are better united.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Kbanka: 11:04pm On May 31, 2017
Oya Chinoxstock, come and say something stupid
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Customer80: 11:07pm On May 31, 2017
If there is one thing I want us to emulate about Yoruba is their diplomacy

My people lack that so much, ndi Igbo which I belong to are not diplomatic at all and it's costing us a lot

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Fulmigati: 11:09pm On May 31, 2017
As soon as I read that "united South" part. I knew I wasted my time reading that post.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by logica(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2017
Mbediogu:
Brig. Adebayo s conduct during the counter coup crisis does.
Ha ha. What we've heard has been Ojukwu's criticism of Adebayo's "conduct". Meanwhile this Ojukwu the critic who was already safely ensconced in the South East STILL decided to relocate and hide away in a perceived more secure location elsewhere in the South East. Yet he "encouraged" the perceived "dummy" Adebayo to continue sticking his neck out and wait for Madam Guillotine's blade; even as the said Adebayo's subordinates were disregarding his orders and there was complete breakdown in the Chain of Command. Who be mugu?

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by sshalom(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2017
Kestolove:
same people dat couldnt finish wat dey started...dia leader was safe by Obasanjo nd he ran on exile to cote d' voir and he was pardon by Aboki president shegari....so who is d coward hia now?

Obviously you failed to read what he wrote and are still consumed with hatred. Learn to read and analyze stuff not just being crudely critical!
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by DrGoodman: 11:11pm On May 31, 2017
ezewinted1:
but, why ojukwu fled?

Abiola that stayed, was killed with his wife and afonjas did nothing? That why you as cowards.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:11pm On May 31, 2017
Customer80:
If there is one thing I want us to emulate about Yoruba is their diplomacy

My people lack that so much, ndi Igbo which I belong to are not diplomatic at all and it's costing us a lot
another stupid afonja
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by sirfee(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2017
ochardbaby:

Every ethnicity has cowards and brave men.
May you live long,most of the e-warriors are cowards,they always argue and fight with their mouth,phones and laptops.They crack big gun online but when big come in real life they run,hypocrites and jobless people wandering around the cyber space seeking for irrelevant attention.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
They mistake diplomacy for cowardice..
The shape of their head really affects their thinking and they are lucky Yorubas don't kill unnecessarily
likevthe way Murtala Muhammed massacred 1000 unarmed men in Asaba. Obj and Adekule didn't do that but fought against the armed men.

Igbos, direct your anger at the Fulanis not diplomatic Yorubas

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ipodstinks: 11:18pm On May 31, 2017
Basic123:

..so that is cowardness.

The way Igbo(s) think sha
How do you expect those that eat something as disgusting as this to think before? You can't differentiate the barbaric soup from human poo. So don't expect them to reason like normal human. They must reason like aliens.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by fabregas04(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2017
DrGoodman:

Abiola that stayed, was killed with his wife and afonjas did nothing? That why you as cowards.
this is one d kids on NL, must be under 13.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by willibounce1(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2017
moshino:

Idiagbon is a Fulani man, and Obj's paternity is still in question, still Obj returned because IBB, Atiku etc guaranteed his safety and pushed him to return. During Obj's presidency, who were his most trusted allies and why, as I said, his paternity is still in question. The full blood yoruba man is General OLADIPO DIYA, and we all know how he knelt down, peed on himself and cried like a little girl before his junior officer Major Hamza al-Mustapha, begging him to save his life, the video is on YouTube, now that's a true yoruba.

OBJ's paternity in question? You ipods are extremely miserable animals. You claim you want biafrua.d and you are so scared to fight for it. If that's not cowardice, I wonder what it is. You keep making noise you want freedom from your masters. Why are you scared to fight them. Na mouth una dey always get

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Ballmer: 11:21pm On May 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

It is better to start a fight and make a tactical retreat than to commit suicide without the actual fight taking place.

It amounts to sheer cowardice for a man who truly won an election to be seized and locked up and eventually murdered alongside his wife without his people protesting.

So you never heard about the June 12 struggle which became unbearable for the North, led to the north killing Abacha one of his own or risk breaking up the federation. Is this not the reason only the Yoruba contested the 1993 election without any other tribe in Nigeria contesting. Which as never happened in any country of the world. We did lose inspirational leaders and today they are immortalize across YorubaLand. What was the coward Ojukwu able to achieve after
foolishly wasting 3million Igbo lives? Did I hear you say nothing. What did the clown Azikwe or Ekwueme ever achieve for the Igbo with their cowardice ? What can Kanu achieve with his delusion or foolishness?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 31, 2017
I will leave una.

You guys don't worth my data
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 31, 2017
Our enemies enemies are our friends.

Thanks for celebrating Biafra@50.

Mr. Omokri said the truth, but if OBJ were good enough to used opportunities he had to made things right and not had making wrong decisions that brought this current calamity to Nigerians/electorates without taking sides, things would have been better by now.

Am not Yoruba neither Igbo, but, am Biafran citizen.

God bless Biafra.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Rexnegro(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2017
Daviddson:
This is one of those rare times I'm agreeing with Reno. He has said it as it is. Igbo seem to have this exaggerated self-ego and hubris. The man has provided good fact to back up his claim - Ojukwu ran away; Gowon remained in Europe after he was toppled - unlike the duo of Obj and Idiagbon. Tthough I don't like tribal politics and I'm not even a Yoruba, but I think this should shatter the false vintage of my Igbo brothers (I'm not Igbo).
barrrrrr man Please give This dude one crate of origin make him high and tell The pepper soup woman to bring one plate of full fish for him also...Hey manager tell those two clean olosho to service This my guy for a full week ,put Them in The most expensive room in This hotel all bills on me....bro Your comment make sense scatta. me too I concur with omokri for The first time ever.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by willibounce1(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2017
Mbediogu:
Reno I am shocked at this attempt to tarnish igbo while brushing up your people. Let me wait for you to do an article 'Yorubas should stop seeing Igbos as swindlers´. You counted two brave Yoruba men. Try doing the same for brave igbo men. You may start from bottom up with Nnamdi Kanu. If Ojukwu and Azikiwe do not meet your standard for bravery, perhaps Brig. Adebayo s conduct during the counter coup crisis does. That was the last straw that caused the war.

Nnamdi kanu brave? You ipods are so gullible. You middle name should be gollibe!! You don't have to wait for Reno make you feel better of yourself. Ipods are cowards and will always remain cowards for life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by jowa16: 11:24pm On May 31, 2017
@evilyoruba,you guys have a silly ways in giving out excuses and that why you guy haven't see the way out, olorun ma sanu yin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by fabregas04(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2017
walexy100:

likevthe way Murtala Muhammed massacred 1000 unarmed men in Asaba. Obj and Adekule didn't do that but fought against the armed men.

Igbos, direct your anger at the Fulanis not diplomatic Yorubas
i don't know what they gain by directing their anger at the Yorubas, we have accommodated them, gave them necessary support to thrive. Cos GEJ lost by 40-60 in 2015 election in SW, the same GEJ won by 90-10 in 2011, must we always sleep and face same direction? even d ijaw that owns GEJ have moved on.

22 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ipodstinks: 11:30pm On May 31, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Saraki, Fayose, Dino & FFK are afonjas..now Ndigbo leaders while their leaders cower in fear.

Anyways they learnt from Ojukwu, World's first she-male marathon champion who FFK helped expand Bianca's. ....Fill in the gap grin
Lol, you mean the one crying in Enugu after just 10 hausa Fulani suyanized and chased them from their home after their usual chest beating?

15 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by franksam2009: 11:31pm On May 31, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Will they ever hear

They keep learning the hard away.

Underestimate the Yorubas at your own peril.

Funny enough, their acclaimed masters whom they revere in deed and thought and whose assss they are ready to lick anytime anyday, the aboookis, are very wary of us and NEVER take us for granted. smiley grin
actually I laughed out loud when I read your comment, I was born and brought up in the north, I was playing with an abokï child some months ago, he did something wrong to a friend of mine and ran off, I caught the child some days later, and I jokingly told him am going to call my friend to deal with him, he asked me if my friend was Yoruba, I said yes, he laughed and said my friend won't do anything to him because they are the Yoruba masters, I laughed so hard and I had to let him go, if a little boy could think so, what do there elders think?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Bondesniger(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2017
“When people want to be liked for what they did, they should stop.” shocked
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Daviddson(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2017
Rexnegro:

bro Your comment make sense scatta. me too I concur with omokri for The first time ever.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday / Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.