Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,711 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (51086 Views)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by LexngtonSteele: 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
ipodstinks:
Lol, you mean the one crying in Enugu after just 10 hausa Fulani suyanized and chased them from their home after their usual chest beating?
grin grin grin... thumbs up! IPOB stink truly

9 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nigeriadondie: 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
In the words of Brig Gen Alabi Isama, Obj was never in d battle front and in one of d battlefront he was shot in the buttocks while runing away from d front. The video link says it all. The funny part is from 25mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94J6jJNnpSU

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by EvilMetahuman: 11:37pm On May 31, 2017
Nairaland is just so interesting this evening
Hahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2017
fabregas04:
i don't know what they gain by directing their anger at the Yorubas, we have accommodated them, gave them necessary support to thrive. Cos GEJ lost by 40-60 in 2015 election in SW, the same GEJ won by 90-10 in 2011, must we always sleep and face same direction? even d ijaw that owns GEJ have moved on.
Will this government moves on after 2019?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by DerideGull(m): 11:42pm On May 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We can't also forget Lt Col Fajuyi who a had all the opportunity to abandon his Igbo guest but bravely decided to die with him , of recent we can forget the case of Olisa Metuh and Fani Kayode who both started out as great critics of the Buhari govt but immediately after their first rounds of incarceration Olisa Metuh has cowardly gone dumb while FFK despite many arrest is still blowing fire and brimstone against the Buhari govt

One of biggest propaganda of the century. Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi had no iota of anything, not even his ADC Lt. Umar, during the debacle in Ibadan. Anybody who had stepped onto parade ground will tell you that during coup, there is no option. It has always been one way or the other. As a matter fact, Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi was more of a target than Gen. Ironsi. This local crap about Lt Col Fajuiyi was carried in the 1967 western regional publication. It smelt like a Yoruba then and today it still smells like a Yoruba, cunning and turncoat. The Yoruba cowered in front of Nigerian soldiers of northern region origins who have just murdered the son of the soil in Ibadan of all places the capital of Oodua republic. In order to save face from joining northern region whose soldiers have just desecrated the land of Oodua, Yoruba writers had to conjure a bull crap about Fajuiyi wanting to die with Ironsi. What a shame, The only soldier who challenged the soldiers from northern region was the ADC to Ironsi Flt Lt Andrew Nwankwo who threatened to kill Maj. Danjuma. Even Fajuiyi's ADC Lt. Umar was busy slapping the hell out of his boss. I had rear opportunity to meet with Andrew Nwankwo in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by EvilMetahuman: 11:45pm On May 31, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Saraki, Fayose, Dino & FFK are afonjas..now Ndigbo leaders while their leaders cower in fear.

Anyways they learnt from Ojukwu, World's first she-male marathon champion who FFK helped expand Bianca's. ....Fill in the gap grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by uncleade(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

See this one.... no history lecture till an Oba emerges the king in kwara
Illiterate you are. Please, ask your papa in the village, the name of actual ruler of ilorin today. does it sound like fulani name?

17 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ebuclassic18(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2017
deji15:
Abiola's bravery is uncommon in Nigeria's history and without him, we would probably still be under military rule today.
lie
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by DrGoodmanFather: 11:53pm On May 31, 2017
DrGoodman:

Abiola that stayed, was killed with his wife and afonjas did nothing? That why you as cowards.

See what Afonja did to your hero.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by lexyking(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2017
evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...
It's seems to me that it was a swahili man that taught you history, otherwise you should know better than to insinuate that Ojukwu fought on two fronts. For all we know he selfishly declared a state of Biafra because his ego could not let him accept Gowon as his boss. For this he sacrifice the lives of millions of his Igbo people and yet no one of his family got hurt in the way, then he shamelessly ran of to ivory coast. As for Azikwe he knew that Ojukwu was fighting a selfish and egotistical battle hence his decision to declare for Nigeria. I wonder when all Igbo youth will sit down and research history rather than this backward rhetoric of false stories

22 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by BeautifulSE: 11:54pm On May 31, 2017
All I know is that we Yi...boes are the bravest tribe in Nigeria grin cheesy cool

15 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by elegantslayer(f): 11:55pm On May 31, 2017
Abeg which way Nigerians,tribal bigots everywhere,stupid pple everywhere.dats y dese old poliftiecians will never give young bloods d chance to rule cos ur guys madness is lyk peak,its in u guys....pls don't mention me to argue with me,argue with ur ancestors like awolowo,ojukwu and co.....hopeless shildren everywer...Ndi Ara,Awon werey.....make Ara so pa gbogbo yin wey don create argument for dis thread,Ndi iberibe
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ebuclassic18(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2017
ojukwu fought the whole country even with the help of British, so he deserved to flee let him mention any yoruba man dead or alive that attempt that
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by najoke: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2017
brainpulse:
Biafra @50
Here is the speech of d new Ohaneze Ndigbo President
Truth is bitter though

@Ayourb @Laurestar @HonSegunOlulade @Mofiobafemi https:///fu3XN9W5Iw
I.like this make I bookmark am

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Stinson007(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Make una talk better thing joor.. Who is reno? Trash seeking attention
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by bestpunterever: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
As long as Kwara a hitherto Yoruba land remains the Fulani property, cowardice is spelled out.

Abiola saga, Awolowo's shameful suicide, Ogundipe fleeing to London even when not threatened, the other general crying and begging a subordinate to spare him, Mile12 saga, Hausa and Yoruba olotun beans sellers clash in Osun... ..etc

I have many reasons to call them bloody cowards...
what will u called your ojukwu ran away after wasting millions of life?

9 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by misterawo: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Basic123:
Even before the advent of the britain...Yorubas are the only tribe in nigeria that fought civil war with themselves.

Egba vesus oyo empire is an example.

So fighting your brother is an achievement.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Elbowroom: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2017
evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...

8 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Flatties: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
As long as Kwara a hitherto Yoruba land remains the Fulani property, cowardice is spelled out.

Abiola saga, Awolowo's shameful suicide, Ogundipe fleeing to London even when not threatened, the other general crying and begging a subordinate to spare him, Mile12 saga, Hausa and Yoruba olotun beans sellers clash in Osun... ..etc

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by oblaak(m): 12:27am On Jun 01, 2017
Daviddson:
This is one of those rare times I'm agreeing with Reno. He has said it as it is. Igbo seem to have this exaggerated self-ego and hubris. The man has provided good fact to back up his claim - Ojukwu ran away; Gowon remained in Europe after he was toppled - unlike the duo of Obj and Idiagbon. Tthough I don't like tribal politics and I'm not even a Yoruba, but I think this should shatter the false vintage of my Igbo brothers (I'm not Igbo).
Who asked for your opinion?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by bestpunterever: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Decryptor:

YES! Many of my brothers have used the spare parts business and fan yogo to buy off properties belonging to your afonja kinsmen in Lagos whereby chasing them back to the slum and creeks of Lagos or the hinterlands and caves of the SW where their forefathers inhabited before.

Answer BuariCopyPaste's question...ok...let me make things easier for you by asking you myself:

How did your warriors lose Kwara to the Fulanis abi dem dey prepare for a re-match?

Answer the question or drink otapiapia shamefully like your Coca-cola bottle goggle-wearing awo. grin grin
what is this one saying

12 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by edupedia: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos:

...who cares?...Yoruba's are Igbos canes and whiplashes on the internet...u can try them directly and u will see all your fiction come to nought....being stubborn as u are is not bravery...it is stupidity...just like your IPOB saga is today....yeye people.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by tiger28: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2017
YorubaForum:

Fela!! That died of Hiv aids..shame.. When they federal govt were holding him hostage did any of you cowards talk or protest? ..even they killed his mom, you pple were still looking like mumu. grin
can you JUST NAME ONE ibo that ever fought for ANY rights in Nigerian history??i can name more than 15 Yorubas.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Trexnemesis(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Daviddson:
This is one of those rare times I'm agreeing with Reno. He has said it as it is. Igbo seem to have this exaggerated self-ego and hubris. The man has provided good fact to back up his claim - Ojukwu ran away; Gowon remained in Europe after he was toppled - unlike the duo of Obj and Idiagbon. Tthough I don't like tribal politics and I'm not even a Yoruba, but I think this should shatter the false vintage of my Igbo brothers (I'm not Igbo).

Our forefathers were warriors. In fact the main professions of those days were warring, hunting and farming. Every Yoruba family had warrior ancestors. You can easily check this out on the net. Just google 'Yoruba war history'. You will have your hands full. It is still in us. Who led the revolt against Abacha? Who went to boko haram territory even when the sitting president could not? Who were the heroes of the biafran war? Who fought Kiriji War, Jalumi war, Ekiti parapo war, Shodeke war with Ibadan, what of Ogun Kurunmi? Ijebu/ Ibadan war? etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by banmee(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2017
deji15:

Before nko? Have you seen Eboes win any war or struggle in their history?

And what struggle or war have the yorubas won? You talk as if Ibos and the yoruba ethnic groups are not in the same boat/predicament. Or are the yorubas living in Togo and not in Nigeria?
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by tiger28: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Omeny:

Why didn't Yoruba fight a brutal civil war like the Igbos did where they were out-number both in man-power and machinery and let's see who will remain as a Yoruba man?

Don't reason through ur ass man!
yorubas are smarter not to fight a collosal war with colossal loss. How can you fight the federal govt with untrained farmers??

18 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Trexnemesis(m): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2017
BeautifulSE:
All I know is that we Yi...boes are the bravest tribe in Nigeria grin cheesy cool

Which war did your flattino forefathers fight in your history? Non. Do you Igbos have history atall?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Flatties: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2017
edupedia:

...who cares?...Yoruba's are Igbos canes and whiplashes on the internet...u can try them directly and u will see all your fiction come to nought....being stubborn as u are is not bravery...it is stupidity...just like your IPOB saga is today....yeye people.

Calm down..
You're spewing thrash all over the place grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

from your signature, I see you don't like yoruba people right. let me explain something to you. for the Kwara issh, there was a war, the fulanis won the war and took the land. back to the major reason why I feel you have issues with yoruba People. it's simply because they just observed during the civil war. they didn't take sides.
but I want you to do something. start seeing life as a place where we can all coexist in peace. the Lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Icon79(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Well, Reno Omokri, we'll stop viewing them as cowards when they stop being cowards and stop acting cowardly. After all, the afonjas were the people who gave us the crying generals. Remember them: General Oladipo Diya and co.

There are very few Yorubas, dead and alive, that I respect tho: Wole Soyinka, Tai Solarin, Gani Fawenhinmi.

O pari
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Which war did your flattino forefathers fight in your history? Non. Do you Igbos have history atall?
Trex take it easy na. must you hit the nail on the head??

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.