Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (36306 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Odingo1: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2017
DSoj:
YES
AND THEIR PROPERTIES AND BIZ TAKEN OVER.
lazy man,you will be disappointed when the time come
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2017
Paretomaster:

The albino made more threats, Wat happen at last,? He was picked up like a snail.. ..
And was made a God
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Omofunaab2: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2017
This is reality check for the igbos.

I love this thread, i was laughing when someone said they will dialogue with the zoo in sharing assets etc lol. I thought Nnamdi kanu said he will burn down the zoo.

All the same you guys should do quick and go, all those agberos boys that you normally abuse here, are waiting to take over your shops in brown roofs Ibadan grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by NLModsRdummies: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2017
I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. THIS IS WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVER PROGRESS. TOO MANY DUMB TRIBALISTS RUNING AROUND. SOMEONE ASK SEUN WHY I WAS BANNED. I EXPOSED THE LYING BIAFRAN THAT CLAIMED HE WAS A U.S MARINE DELTA SPECIAL FORCES, HE INSULTED ME, I GAVE HIM A NICE REPLY BUT GUESS WHAT? HIM AND HIS TRIBESMAN MODERATOR DECIDED TO BAN ME. AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WANT NIGERIA TO TRUST THEM WITH POWER? I TELL YOU THE ibo man IS PROBABLY THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO THAT COUNTRY. THEY ARE JUST TOO DECEITFUL.

12 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Odingo1: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Omofunaab2:
This is reality check for the igbos.

I love this thread, i was laughing when someone said they will dialogue with the zoo in sharing assets etc lol. I thought Nnamdi kanu said he will burn down the zoo.

All the same you guys should do quick and go, all those agberos boys that you normally abuse here, are waiting to take over your shops in brown roofs Ibadan grin grin grin
You SW guys are naturally lazy,hoping on someone property to become somebody,the northerners will surprise you guys because they also have huge businesses in Biafra and supply agricultural stable food to Biafra,which they will not like to loose.
Biafrans will not be the only looser if such scenario of confiscating people property play out in Nigeria,Biafra will retaliate with their own economic sanctions against Nigeria,the north will not allow that to play out.
When EU place bloccade on Russia then Russia place their own and it affected businesses in Germany and both of them return to a negotiating table and solve the impasse,it is not easy and one way thing as you people are thinking.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by bawanishege: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
You mean like dealing drugs or taking drugs ? ....I know I take Paracetamol and sometimes Sleeping pills.

I like the way you write, if only more Nigerians can think the way you, am hoping for regionalism too. But if we don't get that, good luck with your "Biafra Thing".
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by DONGOYARO1: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Odingo1:

You SW guys are naturally lazy,hoping on someone property to become somebody,the northerners will surprise you guys because they also have huge businesses in Biafra and supply agricultural stable food to Biafra,which they will not like to loose.
Biafrans will not be the only looser if such scenario of confiscating people property play out in Nigeria,Biafra will retaliate with their own economic sanctions against Nigeria,the north will not allow that to play out.
When EU place bloccade on Russia then Russia place their own and it affected businesses in Germany and both of them return to a negotiating table and solve the impasse,it is not easy and one way thing as you people are thinking.
You ibos are incorrigible !! So you are now banking on the North. We are no longer ''Gworo chewing illiterates'' we are no longer ''Almajiri''
you ibos always act before you think. You are now banking on us in the event that you get your biafra. Very funny. Dangote, the richest black man in the world, is a Northerner. Does he have a single investment in iboland? No !!
You ibo should get prepeared. Once you get your biafra, you are all leaving Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Omofunaab2: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Odingo1:

Lol, biafran placing a blockade on Nigeria.. lol, are you dumb?

You guys don't learn from history at all, the last time there was food blockade in the east, you guys ended up losing close to 3 million of your people. The North has nothing to lose here, this is food we are talking about. remember South East also depends on South West for poultry eggs and chicks.

We will be the ones dictating the terms and not you

16 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
Listen, the bill of rights its not coming on a the negotiating table, when you try to take people's property by force, violence ensures, the violence this time will not be overlooked by the international community. And if you think ibos will watch you grab what they worked for without a fight you obviously have not heard of 'ibo landing' like I said, this is not 1967 this violence is what will bring the world's attention the Britons are probably wondering how they got it wrong by supporting the north, that won't be the case this time.

You see what's going on in Syria? International politics has evolved, each country will take sides To sell their arms, then it will be a shit show.

your problem is that you make too much noise. you promised hell if namdi kanu should be touched but what did you do after he was arrested? nothing! for you to believe that you have any chance against Nigeria in a war shows that you only make your conclusions based on assumptions. this is the same silly mistake that ojukwu made which lead to the death of millions of igbos. with or without foreign support you can never beat the federal army and the war would be fought in your land

12 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by wedjingle: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2017

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by farem: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
menxer:
It won't get to that archaic method, the option to neutralize would be made available to those that doesn't want to go back or have dual citizenship.

Though laudate has a point, of Biafrans wanting to eat their cake and still have, those that would be affected are mostly those in sensitive positions in federal employ, but then nobody can force those that want to stay in and be Nigerian to go.

It's like you. don't understand what Biafra is-another country!

So nobody can force out Chadians or Burkinabes who want to stay in Nigeria, abi,?

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by olohuntoki: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos[color=#006600][/color] shocked cool
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
I understand exactly how it will be done, you and I have been living in this dysfunctional country for ages so we know how they will make it happen. I have a delta friend who lives in Alaska, the government pays him oil dividend regularly, yet he only became a USA citizen just 3 years ago.

The same guy has not collected a dime from Nigerian government for the oil that is all over his motherland. Yet 70% of the oil wells are controlled by the north. Only a coward won't see something wrong in this scenario and the only tribe that is fighting this injustice is being labeled by all of you as trouble makers? Only cowards accept peace devoid of justice.

Well people can't choose to dump their genetic make up as they are born with it. I hate that ibo man is fighting everyone's battle. But remember this is a tribe that will do anything for freedom even if they have to die a million times. For an ibo man freedom is freedom dead or alive . AsK those who witnessed ibo landing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Landing

haba bros where did you get this information from? show me your source please. I'm sure this is one of the things criminals like namdi kanu are telling you. 70% for God's sake

9 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2017
defashan:

You didn't answer my question. You didn't state your tribe. That's not important anyway.

Nothing is going to happen in 2019. The big players from both the south east and south south have lots of investments outside their regions to take the risk. When reality stares you guys in the face, you'll regret and abandon the silly movement.

An advice, stay away from the ibos. They are stubborn and very reactionary. They will as usual be sacrificed for the unity of Nigeria because they are willing lamb by virtue of their vulnerability in 'hotspots' of the federation. The agitators are down at onitsha and umuahia waving flags and taunting the ever ready Nigeria military. There are lots of innocent ones scattered like dusts all over Nigeria engaging in businesses. Sadly these ones would suffer the most when the shit hits the fan. Imagine the chaos, stampede and confusion that will ensue when that happens! They will be attacked at their homes, they will be robbed etc.

Stay away from mr Kanu. You don't have any alliance with them. He has no blueprint or ideology. Agitators of Biafra are the confused and frustrated lots. Don't join in their chest beating " this is not 1967". Nothing has changed. If anything has changed, it's the fact that less Igbos are not in the military like the 60s. The ones in service are not holding key positions and won't be relevant to the cause when it happens. Forget ihejirika, he is a toothless bulldog. He might be anti Biafra like Joe igbokwe. The NA is a lot nastier presently. There won't be any hiding places for you. You are not in unity with the ibos and you need that to fight cohesively. Yorubas will just be watching till you take your madness towards us. There are enough daredevil soldiers up north. Bokoharam will be unleashed on you lots. If the war lasts up to 1 year this time, it wouldn't be because of the resistance. It will be a ploy to decimate everything in both south east and your so called niger delta which I doubt will join in the madness.

Don't let history repeat itself because of your selfish and frustrated ambition.

well said. but I'm 100% sure none of them will listen. they will continue to deceive themselves and when the thing comes they will start screaming genocide

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Curlieweed: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Mujtahida:

I detest them. I always say politicians have never developed a single nation throughout history. Only leaders, visioneers and practical dreamers develop nations. I ask you what problem does Chukwuka have with Musa? Nothing. Wait let a politician whisper his poisonous word into their ears.

And they love wars. They create the situations that makes war possible.

Your last paragraph is how everybody must start to think. See the attached

Interesting article but riddled with inaccuracies. Diezanni is Ijaw and not Igbo. Ngozi is Delta and not SE. Barth was fired for basically disagreeing with the handling of the on-going privation exercise in the power sector (which turned into a disaster). So, how powerful was he, really. No one shared the money for Lagos - Calabar rail.

Nitpicking aside, whatever he said about the Igbos at the Center applies to every other group in the same situation. I think people are too keen ethnicize issues that are primarily structural in nature.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Curlieweed:

Interesting article but riddled with inaccuracies. Diezanni is Ijaw and not Igbo. Ngozi is Delta and not SE. Barth was fired for basically disagreeing with the handling of the on-going privation exercise in the power sector (which turned into a disaster). So, how powerful was he, really. No one shared the money for Lagos - Calabar rail.

Nitpicking aside, whatever he said about the Igbos at the Center applies to every other group in the same situation. I think people are too keen ethnicize issues that are primarily structural in nature.
my last paragraph from my last rejoinder ties in with your last paragraph here. My point is that all politicians are the same.

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Odingo1:

When EU place bloccade on Russia then Russia place their own and it Affected businesses in Germany and both of them return to a negotiating table and solve the impasse,it is not easy and one way thing as you people are thinking.

nop you are very wrong about that. first, there are thousands of Igbos here in the north who come here, buy those stuffs and take them back to the east. they are the ones that will suffer. if you think the average Hausa man will want to have relationship with you after all that you have done then you are very wrong. just like the way they easily give up their lives for minor things, they will not hesitate to leave those businesses especially when they will have less competition with the igbos. yes. if you go to any market here in Kaduna you will find thousands of Igbo traders. on the other hand, your "retaliation" will only affect those gatemen(who are mostly nigerriens), suya sellers, shoe shiners and nail cutterscheesy. stop deceiving yourself bros. if not for the oil this biafra thing will be .very great for everyone. I admit that here in the North we don't have a very high number of graduates and those who are graduates always have to compete with the igbos for jobs. imagine if all of them are sent back. how will you even find jobs for the millions of igbos that would be forced to forfeit their jobs, Businesses and properties and kicked back to their Biafra? they will most likely turn to crime. this thing is beyond calling Nigeria a zoo and assuming That biafra will be an instant paradise

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Odingo1: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2017
APCsupporter:

nop you are very wrong about that. first, there are thousands of Igbos here in the north who come here, buy those stuffs and take them back to the east. they are the ones that will suffer. if you think the average Hausa man will want to have relationship with you after all that you have done then you are very wrong. just like the way they easily give up their lives for minor things, they will not hesitate to leave those businesses especially when they will have less competition with the igbos. yes. if you go to any market here in Kaduna you will find thousands of Igbo traders. on the other hand, your "retaliation" will only affect those gatemen(who are mostly nigerriens), suya sellers, shoe shiners and nail cutterscheesy. stop deceiving yourself bros. if not for the oil this biafra thing will be .very great for everyone. I admit that here in the North we don't have a very high number of graduates and those who are graduates always have to compete with the igbos for jobs. imagine if all of them are sent back. how will you even find jobs for the millions of igbos that would be forced to forfeit their jobs, Businesses and properties and kicked back to their Biafra? they will most likely turn to crime. this thing is beyond calling Nigeria a zoo and assuming That biafra will be an instant paradise

All of us will count our loses
,it is not a one way thing as I said earlier
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Odingo1: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
You ibos are icorrigible !! So you are now banking on the North. We are no longer ''Gworo chewing illiterates'' we are no longer ''Almajiri''
you ibos always act before you think. You are now banking on us in the event that you get your biafra. Very funny. Dangote, the richest black man in the world, is a Northerner. Does he have a single investment in iboland? No !!
You ibo should get prepeared. Once you get your biafra, you are all leaving Nigeria
Where did I bank on the north,so northerners are not doing businesses in Biafra land or Nigeria wont need Biafra market,is it only Biafra that will need Nigeria then why not them have the Biafra,then you will understand what I am talking about.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
You ibos are icorrigible !! So you are now banking on the North. We are no longer ''Gworo chewing illiterates'' we are no longer ''Almajiri''

thats how they are. they said our country is a cesspit yet they are counting on ecowas, uno, and even we that are Islamist abokiis to help them stay in our country and continue competing with us in businesses and jobs and to continue stealing from hardworking Nigerians through piracy

15 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, biafran placing a blockade on Nigeria.. lol, are you dumb?

You guys don't learn from history at all, the last time there was food blockade in the east, you guys ended up losing close to 3 million of your people. The North has nothing to lose here, this is food we are talking about. remember South East also depends on South West for poultry eggs and chicks.

We will be the ones dictating the terms and not you

don't mind them. the funny thing is that some of them come here, farm the goods or buy from local farmers and send them back to their region. it's mostly the igbos that take them back to the east to sell.

10 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by APCsupporter: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Odingo1:

All of us will count our loses
,it is not a one way thing as I said earlier
our losses will require a microscope to count. compared to that of biafra

11 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by FriendNG: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Odingo1:

Where did I bank on the north,so northerners are not doing businesses in Biafra land or Nigeria wont need Biafra market,is it only Biafra that will need Nigeria then why not them have the Biafra,then you will understand what I am talking about.

They don't have any reliable business in the east except things like Mai Nama etc.

9 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2017
DONGOYARO1:

Aw goodness...don't do this! shocked smiley Please stop it. You are making me laugh so hard! grin Oh noo...no...this isn't fair. I just have to stop laughing before someone thinks I have lost it. cheesy Hehehehe.....this is such an epic response! wink You are something else!

13 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
laudate:

Aw goodness...don't do this! shocked smiley Please stop it. You are making me laugh so hard! grin Oh noo...no...this isn't fair. I just have to stop laughing before someone thinks I have lost it. cheesy Hehehehe.....this is such an epic response! wink You are something else!
Please do go to this site and read the article on this link. Scroll down and
Read the comment by the moniker Russian Limbaugh and you'd be amazed how it fits. I visit that site everyday. https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/the-trolls-guide-to-internet-disruption/#more-69694.

Cheers
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by savagefinder: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
conductor2:

We are ready, as long the brown roof republic is ready to welcome all their own deportees seeking refuge in Italy, Brazil, etc.
lol.. You want to deport yoruba from Brazil? The sane way Donald trump is fighting for biafra abi... Lool

13 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Curlieweed: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
"The five stages of grief; denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost."

This is an interesting thread.

I can't decide on which of the 5 stages of grief our "One Nigeria" detractors are. We have definitely seen the "denial" and "anger" but looks like a lot of them have jumped way past 'bargaining' and 'depression' to finally, sweet victory, "acceptance".

They can apparently now only muster a weak, "we won't allow you to visit". "Go with only your 5 core Igbo states"

Pathetic!

Like any hard core secessionist gives a flying fvck.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by savagefinder: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Rossikki:

It's strange that they still see some civilised qualities in the 'zoo'.

It will hit them hard when they see how truly uncivilised this 'zoo' can be.
deportees grin

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by DSoj(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Odingo1:

lazy man,you will be disappointed when the time come

Nigga, this no be lazyness, na fact, if U like nack your head for wall... once Nigeria is not one, U go your way, we take our land.. who owns land, owns the properties...
We will not sit and let FOREIGNERS hold sway with properties on OUR land.

It is the Nigerian factor that makes U own properties on OUR land and when that is gone, we will TAKE OVER .

Our visa will be hard for U. Na una kuku like to come our side.
Tax will be higher for your Foreign bizneses.

Cry if U wan cry. Na water plenty for your eyes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laudate: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Curlieweed:
"The five stages of grief; denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost."

This is an interesting thread.

I can't decide on which of the 5 stages of grief our "One Nigeria" detractors are. We have definitely seen the "denial" and "anger" but looks like a lot of them have jumped way past 'bargaining' and 'depression' to finally, sweet victory, "acceptance".

They can apparently now only muster a weak, "we won't allow you to visit". "Go with only your 5 core Igbo states"

Pathetic!

Like any hard core secessionist gives a flying fvck.

Interesting. cheesy A wise man once said that "if you are planning to build a house, please sit down and count the cost, or else you might start the project and be unable to finish it." Houses that stand the test of time, are not built by assumptions, but by thorough planning, skill, adequate risk management, appropriate costing, sufficient material and human resources, technical competence and expertise. wink

All we are doing on this thread, is to help our friends who are bent on secession, count the real cost of their proposed actions on all fronts, so that there would be no lamentations later, from their end.

We know their modus operandi, already. They often embark on a course of action without checking all the possible outcomes that might arise, or designing foolproof ways to combat or mitigate them. sad

That was why they could not foresee that food would run out in their enclave in 1967, or that an economic blockade would bring their republic to its' knees in less than 3 years after the war started. They were banking on the illusion that their enemies would not interfere with their food supply. undecided

Today, they are banking on our govt authorities to give some some kind of free pass, naturalisation process or dual citizenship for them to remain in Nigeria, after their new republic comes on stream, despite the fact that nobody on this side of the divide has given them any guarantee or assurances in this regard. sad

This was how they banked on another region following suit once they had declared secession, despite the fact that the leader of that region came back again to remonstrate with their bearded general to withhold action, before declaring a republic. Till date, those chaps from the SW are still vilified for not following their lead.

The secessionists had also based their hopes on sentimental rhetoric from their leader and promises from foreign allies, on sources of ammunition that would help them win the war. Their hopes did not pan out, and their dreams were dashed. They were helplessly outmanned, outgunned, outmaneuvered and outflanked. So they turned round to accuse the Nigerian side of genocide. sad They forgot that war is not a tea party and when you go to war, people die. May the souls of the dearly departed on both sides, rest in peace. cry

I wish all pro-Biafra advocates Godspeed, in your quest for secession. But please, if things do not turn out the way you hoped, kindly do not blame Nigeria, its' citizens or their allies for not giving you some phantom support, which they never promised you in the first place. undecided Our response to you at that time would be: "We told you so." undecided

Good luck in your quest for independence. sad

*PS: No need for hate mail, please. Just sharing my thoughts. Insults, tantrums, name calling and vitriolic responses will not be dignified with an answer...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by savagefinder: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
laudate:

Interesting. cheesy A wise man once said that "if you are planning to build a house, please sit down and count the cost, or else you might start the project and be unable to finish it." Houses that stand the test of time, are not built by assumptions, but by thorough planning, skill, adequate risk management, appropriate costing, sufficient material and human resources, technical competence and expertise. wink

All we are doing on this thread, is to help our friends who are bent on secession, count the real cost of their proposed actions on all fronts, so that there would be no lamentations later, from their side.

We know their modus operandi, already. They often embark on a course without checking all the possible outcomes that might ensue, or designing foolproof ways to combat or mitigate them. sad

That was why they could not foresee that food would run out in their enclave in 1967, or that an economic blockade would bring their republic to its' knees in less than 3 years after the war started. They were banking on the illusion that their enemies would not interfere with their food supply. undecided

Today, they are banking on our govt authorities to give some some kind of free pass or dual citizenship to remain in Nigeria, after their new republic comes on stream, despite the fact that nobody on this side of the divide has given them any guarantee in this regard. sad

This was how they banked on another region following suit once they had declared secession, despite the fact that the leader of that region came back again to remonstrate with their bearded general to withhold action, before declaring a republic. Till date, those chaps from the SW are still vilified for not following their lead.

The secessionists had also based their hopes on sentimental rhetoric from their leader and promises from foreign allies, as sources of ammunition that would help them win the war. Their hopes did not pan out, and their dreams were dashed. They were helplessly outmanned, outgunned, outmaneuvered and outflanked. So they turned round to accuse the Nigerian side of genocide. sad They forgot that war is not a tea party and when you go to war, people die. May the souls of the dearly departed on both sides, rest in peace. cry

I wish all pro-Biafra advocates Godspeed, in your quest for secession. But please, if things do not turn out the way you hoped, kindly do not blame Nigeria, its' citizens or their allies for not giving you some phantom support, which they never promised you in the first place. undecided Our response to you at that time would be: "We told you so." undecided

Good luck in your quest for independence. sad

*PS: No need for hate mail, please. Just sharing my thoughts. Insults, tantrums and vitriolic responses will not be dignified with an answer

bro.. Comman and carry my sister..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.