Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (23470 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by edo3(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Heaven knows have never discussed issue about Biafra before on this forum,, but the thing keeps infuriating me anytime i see comments like "is unity by force" or "we are tired of by force marriage" etc..If u ibos are sincere with ur secession plan then tell all ur Igbo brodas both home and abroad to go back to their states n settled instead of looking for greener pastures in another man's land. Then we Nigerians will start taking u serious..I grew up in ilasamaja area of Lagos state where all my friends happened to be Ibos,it had never occurred in our minds that we all came from different ethnic background.. We loved each other like craze..Am so ashamed of my ibo brothers now...

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by agitator: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
I don't know why Nigerians always think of war when secession is mentioned. If you don't want Biafra to go then there should restructuring where every region and every citizen of this country would be treated equally.

I personally want this nation to divide. Enough of Hausa/Fulani nonsense.

They are plainly telling you, you can't go except you defeat them in a war. Biafra and the Niger Delta are conquered territories. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by porozhniy(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS:
1. I DNT SEE NIGERIA IN ANOTHER CIVIL WAR.
2. THE NORTHERNERS ARE AFRAID BECUS THEY WILL REMAIN STAGNANT FOR, LIKE A CENTURY BEFORE THEY WIL DEVELOP.
3. THEY WILL NEVER HAVE ANY BACKUP OR SUPPORT FROM ANY ZONE SHOULD THE WAR HAPPEN.
4. THE REVERSE OF 1967 CIVIL WAR WIL BE THE CASE.
5. FINALLY. THEY WILL START AGITTATING FOR AREWA REPUBLIC.
MAKE AN IGBO MAN THE PRESIDENT AND EVERYTHING WIL BE JUST FINE.
Igbo presidency will not solve anything, the establishment will simply pick a "yes man" of Igbo extraction and the party continues for them.
No sane progressively minded Nigerian should accept that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
I don't know why Nigerians always think of war when secession is mentioned. If you don't want Biafra to go then there should restructuring where every region and every citizen of this country would be treated equally.

now all the forces are led by Hausa/fulanis.
federal govtshit using them to intimidate others

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2017
I remember one lecture I attended where the imam said,if we know what war really is we won't be praying for it.
A man,wife and infant child ran into the bush during war.for fear of being detected by the killers,they strangled the child when he was crying.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
obailala:
Remember both sides of the fence are funded by the same oil money. Blow things up and both sides go bankrupt.

You dont reason well friend. You dont need a Biafran army to take out the oil fields, you need a few militants here and there. That is what happened last time before Buhari calmed down and sent the junior Minister of Petroleum to seek peace. I do not like people threatening other trbes. I just pointed out that if this war you people are promoting was to happen, then Nigeria will never be the same again. The only thing keeping the country together is oil wealth. That is what makes our politicians disagree to agree. Let us not preach war. Cos a few dynamites here and there and we are all becoming like Somala. The SS/SE havent benefited much from oil so they will go about their normal ways of life after the war. There are sections of this country that cant even survive without allocation for 3 months.

Better to preach peace. Nigeria cant win a war against Biafra any more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by AuroraB(f): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
stinggy:
AuroraB lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How about Ata rodo, sombo, onions and the eye-popping tomatoes from ugwuawusa? How will you get those when you get your Biafra angry tongue
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

I like the fact that your dreams and assertions are not of this world. You, my friend, are one hell of a dreamer. By the way, I hope you won't tell me you snapped or own the picture on your DP? undecided

You didnt react to my assertions that Nigeria cant win a single war. Not against Biafra, not against militants if they are determined to blow things up. Stop talking abt my person, focus on this war you people are chatting about. It will happen at the oil fields, so stop the madness you little minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Princedapace(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2017
malton:
Bitter truth.

But it appears that they want to live through it to find out what it is all about.

But what do you expect; they comprise mostly of kids and lowlifes with no sense of history.

They think separation will create an economic bonanza with which to change their fortunes.

So u are happy how Nigeria is? Eyaaa.. Sorry.. Well maybe u are earning from the failed system called Nigeria..

To stop this agitation, Nigeria should develop.. Ask ur self why the new generation are singing the song... It shows that Nigeria has failed to do the needful after the war.. It is not only the east that are singing the song... Only north wants the system to remain the same.. Sadly, a time will come when many will voice out.. Babaa, u can't hold human for forever.. Even slaves got freed at last..

The only way out is for Nigerian govt to do the needful which is to provide the basic things of life such as electricity, water, good roads , good health care system.. Jobs and security..

Nigerians love life and if the useless leaders can provide basic things of life, no one will sing about separating from the country..

Think with ur head for once.. Habaa.. This country where only connection can give u job with the govt, is this one a country? Maybe u are fortunate enough to have the so called connection, not everyone has it..

Some people wana work with security arm of the country but becus of no connection , they will not get it..

The country has not made any progress.. I don't know why the north want this unity so much..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Why are Northern Parasites always afraid of breakup of the cesspit designed only to favour them?

It's very simple.Self determination clause for all races facing injustice world over can always be invoked. Shehu as a lawyer should know better....

Dem nefa see WAR......!!
Niger Delta Avengers that helped Buhari to ruined the economy to recession.....did they fight??

Restructure or face break up...
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Amberon11: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
I dont know about the igbos, but we Niger Deltans have shown you that we can halt the economic activities of this country. You saw what the Niger Delta Avengers did within a few months and Nigeria was at a stand still. We don't believe in noise and protests like Igbos. When we mean business, we mean it.
agitator:

They are plainly telling you, you can't go except you defeat them in a war. Biafra and the Niger Delta are conquered territories. wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by degamemaster(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
malton:

Nobody is afraid of the SE becoming independent. That isn't a problem in itself. They'll be the losers; everyone knows that.

What they are trying to prevent is that it will embolden everyone else to seek self determination, including the resource-rich Niger Delta.

It's still about the resources, but the SE doesn't offer any such.
"...they will be the losers,..." so why are crying more than the bereaved? Why not do the constitutional right thing and let them go and be suffering/losing? Your miserable life may begin to experience positive turnaround the day Biafra is achieved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by fineboynl(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
its only a sign of weakness when the military avoid confrontation with fight against military to military, but rather defenseless citizens who knows nothing concerning the last war.

last Biafra war was a fight against IBO's outside Biafra who didn't joined the breakaway. it's a sign of weakness. the Nigeria military avoid confrontation with Biafra soldiers they were busy searching for defenseless IBO's all over the country.

if not for the hungry that killed many people in Biafra it would have been another history.

if the military is strong then fight the agitators and their military stop threatening defenseless people outside Biafra who have no idea about Biafra. its a sign of weakness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by penukz2015(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
If they want war, we will give them one but this time around No ass will be spared. The spirit of Benjamin Adekunle is still alive...

Igbos are Bastards cheesy cheesy
Uncle we no want any war..e pepper u
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Princedapace:

So u are happy how Nigeria is? Eyaaa.. Sorry.. Well maybe u are earning from the failed system called Nigeria..

To stop this agitation, Nigeria should develop.. Ask ur self why the new generation are singing the song... It shows that Nigeria has failed to do the needful after the war.. It is not only the east that are singing the song... Only north wants the system to remain the same.. Sadly, a time will come when many will voice out.. Babaa, u can't hold human for forever.. Even slaves got freed at last..

The only way out is for Nigerian govt to do the needful which is to provide the basic things of life such as electricity, water, good roads , good health care system.. Jobs and security..

Nigerians love life and if the useless leaders can provide basic things of life, no one will sing about separating from the country..

Think with ur head for once.. Habaa.. This country where only connection can give u job with the govt, is this one a country? Maybe u are fortunate enough to have the so called connection, not everyone has it..

Some people wana work with security arm of the country but becus of no connection , they will not get it..

The country has not made any progress.. I don't know why the north want this unity so much..
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by stinggy(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2017
AuroraB:
How about Ata rodo, sombo, onions and the eye-popping tomatoes from ugwuawusa? How will you get those when you get your Biafra angry tongue
We can always import. We have the money grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2017
fineboynl:
its only a sign of weakness when the military avoid confrontation with fight against military to military, but rather defenseless citizens who knows nothing concerning the last war.

last Biafra war was a fight against IBO's outside Biafra who didn't joined the breakaway. it's a sign of weakness. the Nigeria military avoid confrontation with Biafra soldiers they were busy searching for defenseless IBO's all over the country.

if not for the hungry that killed many people in Biafra it would have been another history.

if the military is strong then fight the agitators and their military stop threatening defenseless people outside Biafra who have no idea about Biafra. its a sign of weakness
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Klington: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2017
malton:

Nobody is afraid of the SE becoming independent. That isn't a problem in itself. They'll be the losers; everyone knows that.

What they are trying to prevent is that it will embolden everyone else to seek self determination, including the resource-rich Niger Delta.

pointless
Everyone of you is afraid of SE breaking away
Kiss the truth,,,,,,, hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2017
porozhniy:

Igbo presidency will not solve anything, the establishment will simply pick a "yes man" of Igbo extraction and the party continues for them.
No sane progressively minded Nigerian should accept that.
A GOD FEARING IGBO MAN WHEN ELECTED AS PRESIDENT WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN AS ONE. NO MORE BIAFRA. OTHERWISE.. THE WIL CONTINUE TO AGITATE. DO U KW THE IMPLICATION? THERE WIL BE ANOTHER BREAK UP YET AGAIN.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Princedapace(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
malton:

Bro.. Developing a country is not all about oil.. Bro, browse natural resources found in south east.. With the little oil and the other natural resources and agric products found in south east, the region can survive..

Many countries in Europe don't even have any tangible resources..

Nigeria that has plenty oil, what has the country achieved? Bro, wake up.. South east will not suffer for too long.. What makes a country work is transparency and hard work.. Many countries in Asia have no tangible resources but are far ahead of all west African countries full of natural resources..

Abeg, do u know how much a country can make by having a standard educational system that attract foreigners..? Do u also know that Tunisia is highly depending on tourism and is far ahead of Nigeria? Do u know how much countries make from health tourism?

Bro, east even have some tangible natural resources that can skyrocket the economy... Everything is not about oil.. This is one thing we want u all to understand..

This current system is not helping anyone including north.. Na north even suffer pass.. Pls, a reasonable youth must advocate for a restructured nigeria except you are among the political class..

Pls, leave hatred and sentiment out of this..Nigeria is not working..the system is not allowing youths with first class brains the opportunity to work..think bro...think..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
....He also faulted the Nigerian Government for falling to build structures that will unify the country after the war.... undecided
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by davidque007(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:

Secession in most times come by force (war). The cost of actualising biafra will be too costly for the east to bear. I think easterners should rise up to unite and enforce development in the east just as the northerners have been doing
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.
On behalf of the sane Yoruba here, we disown this guy. He doesn't speak for the Yoruba and his views are entirely that of his Fulani slave masters and Yoruba Muslims. I repeat, we Yoruba support biafra and we would work with them to achieve it.. After that, we Yoruba Christians, atheists, and traditionalist will get our own country independent of you Yoruba Muslims who are forever condemned to be docile and live in servitude to your slave masters up north..

abokis insult Yoruba, call us trouble makers, rubbish Yoruba.. Apart from FFk, which other Yoruba has been able to respond in kind? none! You Yoruba Muslims are the worst set of human being I have seen in my life. Guy speak for yourself and that of your fellow terrorists and stop embarrassing Yoruba here.. If you think Yoruba will side with awusa this time around to oppose biafraaa, then you must be foolish than I thought.
Slave
cc: sane Yoruba and IPod yoots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You dont reason well friend. You dont need a Biafran army to take out the oil fields, you need a few militants here and there. That is what happened last time before Buhari calmed down and sent the junior Minister of Petroleum to seek peace. I do not like people threatening other trbes. I just pointed out that if this war you people are promoting was to happen, then Nigeria will never be the same again. The only thing keeping the country together is oil wealth. That is what makes our politicians disagree to agree. Let us not preach war. Cos a few dynamites here and there and we are all becoming like Somala. The SS/SE havent benefited much from oil so they will go about their normal ways of life after the war. There are sections of this country that cant even survive without allocation for 3 months.

Better to preach peace. Nigeria cant win a war against Biafra any more.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by degamemaster(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Insulting me won't change the truth. There can never be a peaceful breakup of Nigeria due to the desire of contending units to control areas blessed with resources. So, make no mistake about it, it is going to be a war of resources. America goes to war in far away countries just to protect their interest (resources). It is a legitimate war that no amount of blackmail or propaganda can stop. You guys are either ready to fight it out this time around or stop toying with what you cannot finish before it is too late.
You're such an intelligent buffoon I swear. In your low thinking, every step or agitation for a people's better living standard or self determination translates to "war"? Why are you guys so nervous and threatened by mention of the word BIAFRA, that you are planning to unleash terror on people? Your hatred for igbos is deeply seated in your heart, change, before it consumes you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Abagworo(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.

If it was war alone then it's a small issue but the truth is that such war will be preceded by ethnic cleansing on all fronts.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by AuroraB(f): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2017
stinggy:

We can always import. We have the money grin grin
Are you there now? I am not joining you there again, I changed my mind grin

Bros, sumbori liked and shared your comment sha cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorDanladi: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2017
This people are missing something.

Biafra is not about war.

The people want their own country.Must you fight war with them.Just release them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by es144000: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:

divide to how many countries?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Princedapace:

Bro.. Developing a country is not all about oil.. Bro, browse natural resources found in south east.. With the little oil and the other natural resources and agric products found in south east, the region can survive..

Many countries in Europe don't even have any tangible resources..

Nigeria that has plenty oil, what has the country achieved? Bro, wake up.. South east will not suffer for too long.. What makes a country work is transparency and hard work.. Many countries in Asia have no tangible resources but are far ahead of all west African countries full of natural resources..

Abeg, do u know how much a country can make by having a standard educational system that attract foreigners..? Do u also know that Tunisia is highly depending on tourism and is far ahead of Nigeria? Do u know how much countries make from health tourism?

Bro, east even have some tangible natural resources that can skyrocket the economy... Everything is not about oil.. This is one thing we want u all to understand..

This current system is not helping anyone including north.. Na north even suffer pass.. Pls, a reasonable youth must advocate for a restructured nigeria except you are among the political class..

Pls, leave hatred and sentiment out of this..Nigeria is not working..the system is not allowing youths with first class brains the opportunity to work..think bro...think..
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2017
victorDanladi:
This people are missing something.

Biafra is not about war.

The people want their own country.Must you fight war with them.Just release them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States / Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.