Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47884 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
They're not really cowards you know, they're asslickers.
But I've one question here. Why is it that when a female nairalander insult the male folks here, you guys get angry and start bashing but most insults the females here and you know we don't really care, we're kinda used to it. Can't we just wear the same shoes for a moment?
It's normal for ladies to bash guys, it only disgusts me when a lady tries to ridicule all Nairaland guys just because she had an encounter with a guy who has lost every dignity of manhood

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
You're right. But your hypothesis is wrong tho, we have very few sane ones here.

How can she be right and wrong at the same time??

lol...

Debbie sef!!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Actually, you are the one who's pitiable because it's obvious from your comment that you have never really attracted a matured person both online and offline, which to me is the reason you don't take Nland guys serious because you think they're just like the immature ex 2go guys that you've been attracting since you started developing breasts.

Jisoss....

Guy why?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
They're not really cowards you know, they're asslickers.
But I've one question here. Why is it that when a female nairalander insult the male folks here, you guys get angry and start bashing but most insults the females here and you know we don't really care, we're kinda used to it. Can't we just wear the same shoes for a moment?
So we should get used to it because you ladies are used to it??

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's normal for ladies to bash guys, it only disgusts me when a lady tries to ridicule all Nairaland guys just because she had an encounter with a guy who has lost every dignity of manhood
Okay then. I agree.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

as u can see..I didn't take side ..I just spoke my mind which is the truth...

girls should stop taking most if not all these NL guys serious cos u stop at nothing but to paint em black.

Oh u did....you called all NL guys a$$lickers
I get ur point tho....but be careful with ur words next time

Takia grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I knew a long time ago that most of the aggressive ladies that storm on Nairaland to advocate feminism or express their disgust for broke guys are usually embittered ladies. They have been used and dumped by different guys who had promised them marriage, therefore, they come here to bash and vent their frustration on random guys.

Most of them are not even being taken serious by guys offline

Hmmmmm.....u know it's the same with guys
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

why pained if my comment is not meant for u..just run along and never mention me again...truth is that i still pity girls that take u people serious here.the way u guys bash girls as if u are anyway better..u call them olosho and all whatnot yet u can't stop patronizing them..just scroll if u know u ain't an asslicker..but i believe u are one cos of ur pains on my comment
Even if I want to ass-lick a lady, you aren't just worth it. I ass-lick ladies that are tantamount to something, ladies that are wife material, ladies who know how to tame their tongue in public places. Or is that not you on your DP? cheesy

Anyway, you're free to exhibit your aggression and make all sort of derogatory remarks about Nairaland guys but I don't blame you. I blame MTN for awarding you 10mb to surf the net and spew nonsense cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by maryjabeez: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nawa ooo,

Evrybodi ti te "p"

grin

The only person I blame is the OP!
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even if I want to ass-lick a lady, you aren't just worth it. I ass-lick ladies that are tantamount to something. Or is that not you on your DP? cheesy

You can say all you like about Nairaland guys but I don't blame you. I blame MTN for awarding 10mb to surf the net and spew nonsense cheesy
lol..like u are worth a man..abeg shift make i see road. .

10 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by jakandeola(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who are you again??
ask my ass

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

How can she be right and wrong at the same time??

lol...

Debbie sef!!
She's right when she says most asslickers asslick online and offline, but she's wrong when she says we shouldn't take any of you serious.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Funky123(f): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Abortions:
Lol she changed it..Smartgal...Osun gal
Case closed....lemme come and be going,Ezeun wa Professor
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
So we should get used to it because you ladies are used to it??
I hope I don't sound like a feminist now, but yea. We do it all the time to each other so let's embrace it. tongue
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
mhizesther:

Hmmmmm.....u know it's the same with guys
I never denied that cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
She's right when she says most asslickers asslick online and offline, but she's wrong when she says we shouldn't take any of you serious.

lol... okay oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
I told myself I would never comment on this section again

But the drama here is second to none anywhere in the world

The fact must be said

Women have lost it in this generation

Some of you are no longer deserving of respect anymore

I go to IG. I see women either showing their boobs or popping their as. s, fine we men like it when you do it but privately. They want us to see them as sexual objects, when we do they start complaining.
It's now about money for them, one even said broke men have no right to erection I shock!
........................................................................................

3 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... okay oo
wink
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I hope I don't sound like a feminist now, but yea. We do it all the time to each other so let's embrace it. tongue
Why should we embrace it?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Abortions: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funky123:
Case closed....lemme come and be going,Ezeun wa Professor
I will not let u go o...am going to toast u,,I will toast u like agege bread
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
redbeans:
Boys are not smiling. @ mcbroo.klyn come and rule line to stop d warcheesy

LOL, wetin dey happen here Bro?? cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even if I want to ass-lick a lady, you aren't just worth it. I ass-lick ladies that are tantamount to something. Or is that not you on your DP? cheesy

You can say all you like about Nairaland guys but I don't blame you. I blame MTN for awarding you 10mb to surf the net and spew nonsense cheesy

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

The fact must be said

I go to IG. I see women either showing their boobs or popping their as. s, fine we men like it when you do it but privately. They want us to see them as sexual objects, when we do they start complaining.
It's now about money for them, one even said broke men have no right to erection I shock!
........................................................................................

I also said the same thing about commenting here but I like this thread and I kinda agree with the op. But we shouldn't be hypocritical about this. Yea "slay queens" and all. Who like the pictures? Who encourage it by posting "nice butt/boobs" and all? You guys love it when it's flaunted. If you guys decide not to like the pictures or comment. In fact do like you don't care and didn't see the pictures, you'll see the difference. At the end, we're all at fault.

8 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I never denied that
cheesy

U know,u guys put us through a lot....I Can never suffer from heartbreak because I'm different from most girls but u know,they put so much trust in you guys but at the end u dump them nd get someone else....i wouldn't blame them for being aggressive.....
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by savagefinder1: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Actually, you are the one who's pitiable because it's obvious from your comment that you have never really attracted a matured person both online and offline, which to me is the reason you don't take Nland guys serious because you think they're just like the immature ex 2go guys that you've been attracting since you started developing breasts.

this is a very rare feat of savagery
I see u...
ur award coming soon..

tag us when you kill someone again
tag us when u see a dead body
link to our thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

follow us to get updates.. cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

lol..like u are worth a man..abeg shift make i see road. .

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why should we embrace it?
For peace sake.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
For peace sake.
Peace maker.

We no want peace gringringringrin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

The fact must be said

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I also said the same thing about commenting here but I like this thread and I kinda agree with the op. But we shouldn't be hypocritical about this. Yea "slay queens" and all. Who like the pictures? Who encourage it by posting "nice butt/boobs" and all? You guys love it when it's flaunted. If you guys decide not to like the pictures or comment. In fact do like you don't care and didn't see the pictures, you'll see the difference. At the end, we're all at fault.

Love your signature!

I can only speak for myself here, I'm not one of those guys that drool over some women semi unclothedness online

Fact, I like my woman to twerk for me sometime, do some stripper stunt and all that but as earlier said, it should be private

You can't be showing the whole world what I'm suppose to see alone and expect any iota of respect from me. Where then is my pride in calling you my woman.

This generation is confusing me each passing day, I've deactivated all other social media accounts save NL.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Peace maker.

We no want peace gringringringrin
You're talking on behalf of your fellow gender or its just you? cheesy
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by MrCork: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:
Do you know that there are so many single ladies who are giving relationship advises..

The truth is that most of them have been through up to 5 relationships and up to 3 heartbreaks and are still advising others..

People like Talk2bella, oluwasma..

The truth is that you people will never get popular because we all know that you are nothing but an empty barrel, they don't really know what they are doing but they are just voicing out their opinions..

Who em epp...

Imagine Eva is now single after 16 months of engagement..

Everything spoiled when women decided to become sexually active and today it is harder to respect them.. They now dress to praise their body and their skin.. They believe that they have to wear so many things to look good. .makeup,

Even Amarabae is among these people.. who knows if she has slept with nothing less than 3 men before her husband tied her down.. Hope the rope is strong enough.. (She still likes being in cars up till now)

They keep advocating for femininity, meaning they want to open their legs as they please without anyone calling them a slut..

In those days when it was hard to bed a woman.. We saw them as gods..

Today.. smh

Hehehehehehe...

I am the game

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.