Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97300 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by divalindiway(f): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=crowley post=57266013]
Dude i need that app. where can i get it.[/quote

I need the app to oh
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by bellenornor(f): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva want to talk abt my ex chinwe barstard prostute. I feel pains dat I sware neva to date ibo
Oh dear!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cry say I wan die
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by zanga420: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
babe, nice one. No time for heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by slimtosin(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Here to read comments
Same here
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by chuks34(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
I know she's cheating but yet to catch her blue handed angry

The easiest way to catch a cheating partner is through whatsapp web.
My babe get luck say she no dey use Android

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... let her be bro..

by the way... you can't get the app on the internet. it's a company monitoring app....which I get myself in and stole it...
if I let her be and she becomes useless to herself and gets unwanted pregnancy unko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SexyNairalander: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nma27:
Yimu
wetin happen?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Gangster1ms: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
sharrap ya mawt! You're a liar. There's no such app! Rada rada. I wonder what people get from lying online.

Nonsense.
Calm down. The app dey but e hard. I understand him
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
soflygerian:
.....and I actually tot u where stupid nt knowing IT was VERY stupid.. Its a forum dumb-dumb
oh lawd just fucck off
.quote me when you know the difference between 'were' and 'where'

I don't deal with broke unintelligent Boys

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
crowley:

Dude i need that app. where can i get it.
God why I comment on this post naw? I don receive mention tire.
.sorry bro, you can't get it on the net... it's a company monitoring app... I kinda stole it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by DanseMacabre(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gangster1ms:

She cheated on another person for u and expect her to be loyal grin

grin I ain't that naive brah. Just that we had some of the mind-blowingest sexx ever. Humping to classical music and shi...

Anyhow, I go still collect if I jamb am illegally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
sorry bro. I posted and removed the comment when i saw your moniker and realized say na my guy you be. You were so fast to quote grin or na my phone slow die angry No vex abeg cheesy
Peace brother...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by lewalee(f): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evaberry:
.the idiot was always in school in the evening walking from W.A.H. to IVL with her. kidding her in public too. you are a bastard dear ex
Delsu oleh campus
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gangster1ms:

Calm down. The app dey but e hard. I understand him
make una free me. I don remove d comment
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by DanseMacabre(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:
karma is a b!tch indeed.
grin grin
grin Tell me something I don't know.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by krystiankachi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
say what now Carefree baby...who'd wnna cheat on you anyway
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by pbs4real(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evaberry:

can u kindly Bleep off my mentions, broke Dimwitt
nw i see why he cheated on yhu. .sorry u sound like a floozie.

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
if I let her be and she becomes useless to herself and gets unwanted pregnancy unko.
I understand but stalking her would not stop her from getting pregnant either. you know you can't go around beating every guy catch her with... will you?

just talking her in a calm manner, she'll give a second thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evaberry:

oh lawd just fucck off

you go about calling NL guys broke. Mbok how rich are you?
Sugar daddy dn put 10k for the account and you won't let us hear word? Shift please.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by sharpwriter(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Castroii:
went for a job outside my base and i let her have one of the keys to my apartment and my personal room alone but already me dn dey suspect her. so as a coded guy man, i had to install a coded camera in my personal room. when i came bak after 3wks, i discover say two different guy men dn nak dis babe on different occasions on top my bed, one even nak her sotey dem scatter my curtain, and dis babe just dey swallow dis rods without bullet proof! till today d babe neva understand as i take catch her.

Kai! that na horror movie... grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by zanga420: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
schumastic:

you probably haven't meet your match yet that's why you still have this ideology
what match is there to meet?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Gangster1ms: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evaberry:

oh lawd just fucck off

No be the guy cheat on u na.. calm down grin

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by sharpwriter(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
scozy:
She mistakenly sent me a msg saying : Sweetheart have not seen my period yet maybe I should go for pregnancy test" omo my heart just off for few seconds immediately she text beak saying its a mistake
That's God in action... clean revelation.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I understand but stalking her would not stop her from getting pregnant either. you know you can't go around beating every guy catch her with... will you?

just talking her in a calm manner, she'll give a second thought.
I don't want to beat her, I just want to know that when she says she is in A , she is there not in B and also monitor her movement in case.of emergency. that's why I need d app.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
No lady has ever cheated on me before or let me say I have never caught any lady cheating on me so no story to tell.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SheldonCooper: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
lol @ the officialeagle girl comment. That girl is one mean girl. I no know wetin i go fit use describe that kind of girl. Awala girl, abi na Wobe girl. heheheh
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
sharrap ya mawt! You're a liar. There's no such app! Rada rada. I wonder what people get from lying online.

Nonsense.
Good evening bro.
There ARE such apps but I also won't mention names.
Don't bother to ask.
Peace..
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
She rush downstairs n went straight to her car, wetin I see I no believe am she pointed a gun on me the babe wey I dey with don melt meself prostrate com see begging DAT day I even use my ancestors beg hergrin

I can fuvking kill u she said...as I no die DAT day I no fit die again

After some weeks I con ask her who owns d gun she say na her pman pistol.

Na me com turn babe till the relationship fade.[/b] grin[/quote] that's my kind of girl.......lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by fellafella(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:

Nonsense.

Me sef just ignore the guy lie,hin tin say na children dey here. Where you wan get that mad app from? Na wiv heavy money you go buy and e go be for security. Dem no go free that kind app for public use. Youngstunna I hail oo.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by EXLOVER(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:

I swear ....
I hate her already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.