Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66375 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by justine7(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
H[quote author=cerowo post=57342487]Jst 2 read comments[/quote. Ah babe u need to talk ya mind o make man know were to put leg
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by justine7(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Hello beauty how are you doing? I came here few day ago I dnt knw much. Abt dis sight if you dnt mine I will like to be ur frd
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Martin0(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
justine7:
Hello beauty how are you doing? I came here few day ago I dnt knw much. Abt dis sight if you dnt mine I will like to be ur frd
bros take am easy well,u fine sha,abeg Mrs beauty marriage dey come ooo
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by justine7(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello beauty how was you day am new here I dnt knw much abt dis sight I will be vry happy if u be my teacher and my frd as well
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by justine7(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
ujudiaz:
I have 2 kids,and I'm in my husbands house chilling,come and beat me!
is very hard to believe dat you are a babe mama cuz you are beautiful and lovely I will like to knw u more angle
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
ujudiaz:
I have 2 kids,and I'm in my husbands house chilling,come and beat me!
Opolo eye, e no be open eye
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by poik(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Daniel2289:

I don't in any way support the girls for this. I only speak for myself.
Point of correction bro. You mentioned that "A woman MUST tell her husband all she did with her body before meeting him". I tell you bro, No WOMAN WILL EVER DO THAT. I say it again " Just because the Honeypot is not intact is not a reason y u should call the marriage quit. Not all are blocked at first time. Some even lost their Honeypot through Masturbation.
This brings me back to this question. DID U MARRIED HER BECAUSE the HONEY POT IS INTACT, OR U MARRIED HER BECAUSE U LOVED HER

Well, to your question. No woman will do that...that's only if the man doesn't get to know later or he forgives her...I am saying if he gets to know she deliberately hid things about herself...he is free to put her away, for deception.
Did I marry for love or virginity... Love isn't always the only reason you marry... matter of fact its not enough reason, though its a component of the package. A lot of ladies hide under this love thing to swindle unsuspecting men and get away with it. See, if as a virgin man, especially, you marry a woman who is not, you are immediately under pressure which should not have been there ordinarily, because there is a basis for comparison in your sex life. From there the tendency to cheat if u fall short. we all know these things are there. Again there is a possibility the woman will dominate the man in the marriage, using sex as bargaining tool, because he will be under pressure to please her in everything. From there a whole lot of issues arise. God who designed these things the way He did knew exactly what He was doing. In Israel once you sleep with a woman she becomes your wife automatically. A woman who does not go to her husbands house pure is stoned to death the wedding morning, the father casting the first stone. We are Gentiles and by nature idol worshippers, that's why things like these are tolerated and philosophized
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Daniel2289(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
poik:

Well, to your question. No woman will do that...that's only if the man doesn't get to know later or he forgives her...I am saying if he gets to know she deliberately hid things about herself...he is free to put her away, for deception.
Did I marry for love or virginity... Love isn't always the only reason you marry... matter of fact its not enough reason, though its a component of the package. A lot of ladies hide under this love thing to swindle unsuspecting men and get away with it. See, if as a virgin man, especially, you marry a woman who is not, you are immediately under pressure which should not have been there ordinarily, because there is a basis for comparison in your sex life. From there the tendency to cheat if u fall short. we all know these things are there. Again there is a possibility the woman will dominate the man in the marriage, using sex as bargaining tool, because he will be under pressure to please her in everything. From there a whole lot of issues arise. God who designed these things the way He did knew exactly what He was doing. In Israel once you sleep with a woman she becomes your wife automatically. A woman who does not go to her husbands house pure is stoned to death the wedding morning, the father casting the first stone. We are Gentiles and by nature idol worshippers, that's why things like these are tolerated and philosophized
Thank you Sir. your opinion is highly recognized. Every body have his or her opinion.
I rest my Case for now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
poik:

Hhmmm
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 3:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Kaysalas:

ikbnice KABASKA! Abeg, shey na you open thread on "Bald Head" issues? If yes, abeg, where the thread? i don search for am tire. i need to copy some things from the thread. By the way, How ya BAR-HEAD? wink wink grin grin shocked shocked
it's actually growing back following some of the advice offered that day. I will create another thread on how I overcome it soon.
https://www.nairaland.com/3348585/please-im-growing-bald-23
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Kaysalas(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2017
ikbnice:
it's actually growing back following some of the advice offered that day. I will create another thread on how I overcome it soon.
https://www.nairaland.com/3348585/please-im-growing-bald-23
hey bro, congrats on the regrowth!i am eagerly waiting for your "solution manual", kindly update me soonest. what exactly did you use?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ghettochild(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2017
i go jst Bleep her like dat n send her to her family d next day
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by opedaydydx9(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2017
We go Bleep that night... Nd next is go separate ways... Who does that... Even if u tell me before Marrige it's allowed
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kaysalas:

hey bro, congrats on the regrowth!i am eagerly waiting for your "solution manual", kindly update me soonest. what exactly did you use?
I took all the solutions offered both the meaningful and the ridiculous ones and put them to trials. I also made some research on my own. I'm still analyzing the results each trials produced
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Kaysalas(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2017
ikbnice:
I took all the solutions offered both the meaningful and the ridiculous ones and put them to trials. I also made some research on my own. I'm still analyzing the results each trials produced
recommend one for me now?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ArcToyin(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Daniel2289:
If God can forgive, who then is me that can not forgive. like one person post here that we all have a past, and which is through. So, I will still forgive her. But I will have to scold her very well, for lying to me.
Is not a matter of forgiveness but stability of marriage. If she can deceive her spouse for such a long time, what can she not do later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.