Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66385 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
sammieguze:
Can't let precious marriage money go to waste
Na to enjoy the marriage for the time being and Bleep the hell outta that shi* before I retire

it's not about the virginity though. it's about trust issues.
if you can lie about something as simple as being a virgin, how can I trust you with my finances? my secrets? personal fear?
my kids?

something's re more important than love in marriage. trust and understanding is one of them

We all know wats at stake but u can change her n set tins right. ..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Odunharry(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
The problem is lying to your guy.. Virginity isn't the koko
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by BentSpoon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Well it depends on the size left fr me. I will not agree if the thing shock me oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by carzola(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who is so stupid fall for
This I am a virgin talk in
2017? In fact its better to
Marry an olosho than a girl
That claims to be a virgin..

4 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Maximus85(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
There's nothing I can do. But I will make her understand that she shouldn't expect me to trust her ever again. I'm gonna lover her still but I'm gonna be very careful with her. Someday, I will forgive her if she's truly remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by oyonu(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
MzJin:

What if a close relative of urs happens to b d gurl......you guys shuld give gurl a lil break c'mon.....is same as a man who got kids out of wedlock. .....lies to his wife of bin single.....only 4 her to see 6 kids walk tru her door d morning after her honey moon night. ......
first of all, I don't have any relation that would tell that magnitude of lie. why should you lie when we all know that's hard to see a virgin? also the man in your quote above didn't tell a lie. He has a child out of wedlock that makes him perfectly single cause He's not married. No man would deny his child cause he wants to marry at least I for one can't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chidonc:
I Will Sign My Marriage
Certificate With A Pencil,
:-D
I Can't Risk Being Played''

Buhahahaha
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by holluphemydavid(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Virgin is not an issue for me, but y did she lie to be in D First place is where I will neva av iota of trust in her in dat marriage anymore
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by mykel25(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg dem dey use popping of virginity carry award? Buh for d fact that she was deceptive till that moment I know my kinda person ll continue to doubt everything she say n how will d marriage work without trust.... I ll simply file for divorce n damages on the next working day

My jovial comment: I ll bleep out d money I spent on d wedding on her body then kick her out like ball grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Its better to build your marriage on trust . If your relationship looks like its leading to marriage let secrets which could destroy your marriage when they are revealed out and learn how to deal with them . If your partner is not comfortable with the truth then its better to find a solution before marriage or break up . For me , discovering that she is not a virgin would be heart breaking , it'd feel like being scammed like JackBizzle did to that innocent couple .

If she could lie that she is a virgin then what else is she hiding from me ? God abeg make I no jam such a person . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by BamideleOJ: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
No Problem na. She should not be Virgin Wetin me go do ehn e dey my mind Well! No Problem
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Mrrespect(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Michellla:

Her not being a virgin isn't the issue. Had she said "No I am not a virgin", He may or may not have continued the relationship, but I'm sure he would have respected her for being honest.

The girl's virginity(or lack there of) is not the issue here. The issue is her lying and intentionally deceiving.

Ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Dbeg(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
what's d'big deal...
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by boyo123(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nicepoker:
I won't do anything. I will just.i repeat I will just evict her from my house
God bless you jare,i will simply tell her to leave, cos av trusted her all along, i hate lies

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rexnegro:

Hmmmm food for thought. make I go buy pencils down then especially that yellow type wey no sharp reach hb abi na hp sef
So you go fit erase am anytime abi? cheesy

But if you marry a good woman you will use permanent marker to sign cheesy
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Suko110(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Daniel2289:
If God can forgive, who then is me that can not forgive. like one person post here that we all have a past, and which is through. So, I will still forgive her. But I will have to scold her very well, for lying to me.
For your sake I hope u re below 18 , if u knw women, and for a woman to b dat deceptive , my guy nah die for anybody wen try am

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Dbeg(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
d'hardest quesion a girl would answer is "Are you a virgin?" pls girls don't take it personal for saying ur weak point
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by chinosomel(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
bamdly:
I won't kill her I will start singing *I remember when I was a Soilder* and start fucking the Bleep out of her
u have said it all
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by feelgoodInc: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
THE QUESTION WE SHOULD ALL BE ASKING IS SHOULD WOMEN SAVE THEIR VIRGINITY FOR MARRIAGE?

https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by babasticbaba: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
You StreetTV guys try .

Pls try to put a direct download link to every video on your blog
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by IntrovertGuy: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by idinc(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Straight up divorce her,not cause virginity means the world to me but because she's proven herself not to be trustworthy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jst passing by tongue
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by medolab90(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
there is nothing so special about virginity but she lying is
bad
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha.. It's not going to be funny sha cheesy

Below is my judgement
Murder ke? shocked
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by feelgoodInc: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
medolab90:
there is nothing so special about virginity but she lying is
badt

why are men always looking for virgins
https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
oneape:
it only happen when you trust those apes formally known as naija women undecided

naija women are only made for phucking and not for wifing.

you can't find a virgin in this country!

Na packaged left overs just dey, na im we dey manage.

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Maruchi203(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
What do you expect me to do nah??

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
With a mandingo dick, can you tell if she is a virgin?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you go fit erase am anytime abi? cheesy

But if you marry a good woman you will use permanent marker to sign cheesy

permanent marker sef #smiles who want marry wahala as wife before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.