Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66343 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2017
He's been scammed cheesy cheesy cheesy

Remember: to divorce is a 'sin'. So, don't even think it grin grin grin
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by FX(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2017
ekensi01:
Thats the most stupid talk a human can ever say. Is she a goods? you'rle comming Adultry in the name of testing dude.
There is a difference between adultery and fornication. Please use d right one
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by oneape: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2017
ujudiaz:
na goat deflower them abi! If u have not dated any lady outside the walls of nigeria!then cast no stone, our ladies are perfect, everyone was created a virgin, the bible says no sex b4 marriage( the male entity) was not exempted ,neither was there any special preference attached to male organs! Everyone should respect their bodies irrespective of gender! Because God no go say u be man,and not judge for fornication! The world will be sanctified if we think like this! And keep our bodies HOLY(male oh,female oh) and nobody will complain! The woman shouldn't have lied!anyways every Saturday 9ja guys still dey marry 9ja women! Abi na goat they marry them! Lol
say the truth!

are you a virgin? if yes then I will respect what you truly said.

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2017
It's all about the contractual obligation.

If she presented herself as a virgin and he believed her and proceeded thus then she is guilty of relationship fraud.

That being said, I think it's infantile for any man to expect a virgin in these days and age. I personally don't understand the allure, who wants to be married to an inexperienced wench?

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by shamdex2000(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2017
bamdly:
I won't kill her
I will start singing
*I remember when I was a Soilder*
and start fucking the Bleep out of her
U are truly a funny human being. Well, i want to say that that your potential bleeping might not work coz anytime you want to indulge in the act, she will look disgusting to you if you are my type. the best thing is to send her packing
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Olasco93:
You the Husband, you be Virgin? Abegi, pray make you marry "Good woman" because virgin no be license to beta marriage.
What if na you deflower her 5years before you marry her, and you come discover say the Puna too wide, wetin you go do?
u don't understand.d virginity isn't d issue. trust is d issue
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by candelahria(f): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2017
ikbnice:
u got it wrong bro. I can't be so foolish not to confirm the state of her virginity first before accepting her as one. Many girls parade themselves as virgins these days and I know she's aware of. I will grab a flashlight and physically examine her hymen and also periodically do that afterwards. You can't be too careful!
Some ladies were born without a hymen.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2017
candelahria:
Some ladies were born without a hymen.
but not with w wide tunnel either
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by emmykendona: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2017
I think two of them are claiming to be innocent and the man trying to be the best Man!!who born monkey !I go test d tin.hhhhhhhh
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Adebowale89(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2017
as a matter of fact, I can't marry a Lady that Julius Berger has liberate road in btw her legs

yes I met mine virgin at the age of 25yrs. this is why am always proud of her

the truth is virginity is not a criteria for a good home but I will never trust a lady that has been disflowered before I marry her

4 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2017
I don't like virgins, I'd prefer a retired harlot.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Tiffbuxas: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

What if a close relative of urs happens to b d gurl......you guys shuld give gurl a lil break c'mon.....is same as a man who got kids out of wedlock. .....lies to his wife of bin single.....only 4 her to see 6 kids walk tru her door d morning after her honey moon night. ......
he said he's single he didnt lie... He might be a single father...

Buh the bottom line is that she's not a sincere person and she will always lie in the marriage... Only God knows the lies she has been telling all tru d relationship.

All the sisters conference she was attending all the switching off fone @ night Ah!! Men have suffer ooo
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by babz21(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2017
grin grade 1 tokumbos!!! lolz
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by abels(m): 7:45am On Jun 13, 2017
I WILL ASK HER TO DEFINE THE MEANING OF A VIRGIN TO ME. SHE MIGHT NOT JUST KNW, YOU NEVER CAN TELL THIS DAYS O
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by upuphim(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2017
How do you proved that she is not a virgin? Let's not be deceived that every virgin must bleed on her wedding. Many things destroy the hymen like bicycle riding and other exercises. The devil should not be allowed to destroy the joy of new marriage because of what is not certain.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by veloxnews35575: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Good morning! Here is today’s summary from Nigerian Newspapers: http://www.veloxnews.com/nigerian-newspapers-10-things-need-know-tuesday-morning-5/
#Newspaper_Summary
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Sike(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2017
SERIOUS GBEGEEEEE
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by torqque7(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2017
ikbnice:
It can't happen to me coz I can't be so foolish. I'm not buying in a black market so it has to be tested OK before I take her home. I will shine a flashlight down and tunnel and confirm its state and carry out a periodic assessment.
How can you serve a sumptuous meal to others behind my back while I wait eagerly for a special meal from u despite my hunger. Now, u dey bring me leftover with sorry. For where?
Love with your heart and not your brain. Let your brain keeps working even during sex

This here is the real MVP(most valuable player)..bros you be man jare..you don talk am finifinish. Same thing I'll do.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2017
torqque7:

This here is the real MVP(most valuable player)..bros you be man jare..you don talk am finifinish. Same thing I'll do.
some guys go dey form loverboy

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by TimiOS(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
The first guy in blue shirt funny die.

If woman lie enter man house, the man don carry wetin go kill am be dat. Its not even about the betrayal alone but that she's the wrong person to trust over your life. An ordinary woman has trouble... A deceptive one is a potential killer o. If you don't believe me ask Samson in the bible about delilah. Even Job who was d richest, when God tested him, his wife's true character surfaced..I'm sure even Job too did not know that its someone who can wish him dead he's been sleeping with for years upon say she born for am.

An adage says "that a woman has children for you doesn't mean she cannot kill you". God have mercy on men, wife no dey town again, na just women everywhere. Wife and woman no be same thing.
grin
RadicallyBlunt:
The first guy in blue shirt funny die.

If woman lie enter man house, the man don carry wetin go kill am be dat. Its not even about the betrayal alone but that she's the wrong person to trust over your life. An ordinary woman has trouble... A deceptive one is a potential killer o. If you don't believe me ask Samson in the bible about delilah. Even Job who was d richest, when God tested him, his wife's true character surfaced..I'm sure even Job too did not know that its someone who can wish him dead he's been sleeping with for years upon say she born for am.

An adage says "that a woman has children for you doesn't mean she cannot kill you". God have mercy on men, wife no dey town again, na just women everywhere. Wife and woman no be same thing.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Fearcom(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2017
peel her like an onion
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ujudiaz(f): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2017
oneape:
say the truth!

are you a virgin? if yes then I will respect what you truly said.
I have 2 kids,and I'm in my husbands house chilling,come and beat me!

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by timmdd: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Girl's virginity is not in her vagina. I respect every girl or woman who has sexual experience before cause I love her,her soul, her good stuffs, not an organ which don't prove anything.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by userplainly(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Olasco93:
You the Husband, you be Virgin? Abegi, pray make you marry "Good woman" because virgin no be license to beta marriage.
What if na you deflower her 5years before you marry her, and you come discover say the Puna too wide, wetin you go do?

Brother noh mind these hypocrites, who believe in virgins? Me sef I pray my wife noh be virgin...weti I dey talk sef? My wife can't be virgin, I will marry who feel like marrying wen d time is right.........ask them if their current babe na virgin
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Michellla:

Her not being a virgin isn't the issue. Had she said "No I am not a virgin", He may or may not have continued the relationship, but I'm sure he would have respected her for being honest.

The girl's virginity(or lack there of) is not the issue here. The issue is her lying and intentionally deceiving.

You're the first female to comment on this thread, and guess what? You've proved me wrong cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by chronique(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Divorce straight up. I don't like liars and I can't stand someone who would always give me a reason to doubt her loyalty.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by newslifeop: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Send her packing
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Even me myself will kick myself out if I should lie like that, in this era when marrying as a virgin will not stop your husband from putting his rod in another hole so why I should I even lie?, I am yet to see how marrying as a virgin benefits the woman, at the end you might end up being sexually incompatible, or worse still the reason most women die without experiencing orgasm, while you lick your wounds, your husband goes out to look for a compatible pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.