Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66389 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by RexEmmyGee: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Daboomb:

Stop acting dumb!
Do you even understand the meaning of the phrase Virginity?

Do men have any Hymen that is broken, the first time they have sex?
Have you even ever wondered why God/nature made it so?

Do you wonder why it is women that carry pregnancy ....and men dont, even when it is both of them that had the sex leading to the pregnancy?

It is men that need protection, from devilish women like you! grin grin
Seems you are the dumbest of all. Between am not a female. And below Is a dictionary meaning of what virgin is.

Modified:Devilish Illiterate thinking virginity is all about hymen.

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Maccoy507:
hahahahhahah I can't stop laughing. you off all people I thought u were team mature minds.
There's no maturity here my brother. cheesy
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

Seems you are the dumbest of all. Between am not a female. And below Is a dictionary meaning of what virgin is.

Modified:Devilish Illiterate thinking virginity is all about hymen.

hhmmm
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn now cheesy

You better tell me the truth now oooo.. Are you a......?
grin grin.... Na jail u go land dat day b dat
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn now cheesy

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by jakandeola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn now cheesy

sekxy ansa pls
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

Mr.Impossible. .......na for better for worst ooooo oga.....talk wat u can do besides guys dey lie to ladies b4 wedding say dia container dey enter only 4 woman to enter marriage realize say d man no get komkom let alone container 4 high sea........

Lol! Are you one of the liars before marriage?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
jakandeola:
sekxy ansa pls
goodevening..this one u have been mentioning me upandan today..hope there's no problem
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Daniel2289(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
poik:

Line of license. I am sure the ladies will like this a lot. Just supposing the guy kept himself nko? It will be too disappointing and painful. To say forgive is easy when its not you. By the Scriptures, that man is allowed to put her away. God is the truth and what God has joined together nothing can put asunder. when its a lie nko? A woman MUST tell her husband all she did with her body before meeting him, if he can take her,fine, if not, it ends. else, if he finds out in the marriage, he is Scripturally free to free her.
I don't in any way support the girls for this. I only speak for myself.
Point of correction bro. You mentioned that "A woman MUST tell her husband all she did with her body before meeting him". I tell you bro, No WOMAN WILL EVER DO THAT. I say it again " Just because the Honeypot is not intact is not a reason y u should call the marriage quit. Not all are blocked at first time. Some even lost their Honeypot through Masturbation.
This brings me back to this question. DID U MARRIED HER BECAUSE the HONEY POT IS INTACT, OR U MARRIED HER BECAUSE U LOVED HER
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by RexEmmyGee: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
StreetTV:

hhmmm
What's smelling?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
vargasvictory:

P
Lol! Are you one of the liars before marriage?

No em d liar u are married to or will marry
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

No em d liar u are married or will marry
Lmao! Shebi I know the road to your parents' house grin

My post was sarcastic tho
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bennyann: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Its better to build your marriage on trust . If your relationship looks like its leading to marriage let secrets which could destroy your marriage when they are revealed out and learn how to deal with them . If your partner is not comfortable with the truth then its better to find a solution before marriage or break up . For me , discovering that she is not a virgin would be heart breaking , it'd feel like being scammed like JackBizzle did to that innocent couple .

If she could lie that she is a virgin then what else is she hiding from me ? God abeg make I no jam such a person . grin

I don't think divorce is bad in that case, is it?

The foundation of the marriage was built on lies, I mean she deceived him into marrying her. so to me I think there should be a divorce except he still wants her around as long as he won't use it against her in future.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
vargasvictory:

Lmao! Shebi I know the road to your parents' house grin

My post was sarcastic tho

My is sarcasm at its peak............ tongue......i go show u...
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

My is sarcasm at its peak............ tongue......i go show u...
Haven't you heard?

There are many fishes In the ocean grin grin tongue
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
vargasvictory:

Haven't you heard?

There are many fishes In the ocean grin grin tongue

Meaning a fish is meant for just u or i.........so dis fish demands someone claims ownership.....
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by mzhorlah(f): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
hmmm, it's quite disappointing. you should not claim to be what you are not o. This might break trust in the relationship. if I were in this shoes, I would ask her what happened, probably she was raped or something
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

I don't think divorce is bad in that case, is it?
The foundation of the marriage was built on lies, I mean she deceived him into marrying her. so to me I think there should be a divorce except he still wants her around as long as he won't use it against her in future.

I don't think a divorce is the right step . I think its really harsh to divorce the woman just because she lied about her virginity . The marriage has started off on the wrong foot, that's for sure . Lies and distrust will lead to more lies and distrust , this is very probable . But with the right approach this can be avoided . The lady should slowly build a reputation of honesty and always show a trustworthy attitude . It should be slow and she should be patient . If she tries to hard she would come off as being desperate and it will only make him more suspicious of whatever she does . Its a slow long journey and a show of honesty at the right time or instance will disarm him . He will learn to trust her again .
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
mzhorlah:
hmmm, it's quite disappointing. you should not claim to be what you are not o. This might break trust in the relationship. if I were in this shoes, I would ask her what happened, probably she was raped or something
no it's totaly wrong your wife is already your wife,if u go to a provision shop and buy a sachet of pick milk and u did check it properly before taking it home and on getting home you noticed it,hmmm my sister by law it is not refundable,such in this case,and by normal case u don't need to ask her coz it will start killing the marriage from that very spot,imagine if it's you?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by mzhorlah(f): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Martin0:
no it's totaly wrong your wife is already your wife,if u go to a provision shop and buy a sachet of pick milk and u did check it properly before taking it home and on getting home you noticed it,hmmm my sister by law it is not refundable,such in this case,and by normal case u don't need to ask her coz it will start killing the marriage from that very spot,imagine if it's you?
it's can't be me. no point in crazy imaginations
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
mzhorlah:
it's can't be me. no point in crazy imaginations
you have a lot to still learn about marriage coz things u don't need to be asked,or called for and definately you will be called and asked for!!!
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bennyann: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't think a divorce is the right step . I think its really harsh to divorce the woman just because she lied about her virginity . The marriage has started off on the wrong foot, that's for sure . Lies and distrust will lead to more lies and distrust , this is very probable . But with the right approach this can be avoided . The lady should slowly build a reputation of honesty and always show a trustworthy attitude . It should be slow and she should be patient . If she tries to hard she would come off as being desperate and it will only make him more suspicious of whatever she does . Its a slow long journey and a show of honesty at the right time or instance will disarm him . He will learn to trust her again .

Hmmmm! You're the man! Whilst me, a lady have already opted for a divorce embarassed

I hail you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Kaysalas(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2017
ikbnice:
u got it wrong bro. I can't be so foolish not to confirm the state of her virginity first before accepting her as one. Many girls parade themselves as virgins these days and I know she's aware of. I will grab a flashlight and physically examine her hymen and also periodically do that afterwards. You can't be too careful!
ikbnice KABASKA! Abeg, shey na you open thread on "Bald Head" issues? If yes, abeg, where the thread? i don search for am tire. i need to copy some things from the thread. By the way, How ya BAR-HEAD? wink wink grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

Meaning a fish is meant for just u or i.........so dis fish demands someone claims ownership.....

Hehe, what about who decides to claim more than one?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by CaraJewel(f): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
sammieguze:
Can't let precious marriage money go to waste
Na to enjoy the marriage for the time being and Bleep the hell outta that shi* before I retire

it's not about the virginity though. it's about trust issues.
if you can lie about something as simple as being a virgin, how can I trust you with my finances? my secrets? personal fear?
my kids?

something's re more important than love in marriage. trust and understanding is one of them
true talk
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
vargasvictory:

Hehe, what about who decides to claim more than one?

No oooooo........am for one alone
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

No oooooo........am for one alone
And that's me yeah? grin

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
vargasvictory:

And that's me yeah? grin

Hahhahaahahahahahhagaha.........u too fyn wit ur white power.....kai u fyn like obasanjo
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

Hahhahaahahahahahhagaha.........u too fyn wit ur white power.....kai u fyn like obasanjo

Lol. No outer beauty and inner beauty me get tongue

Not like your Godfather grin
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
vargasvictory:

Take a deep breath den......
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
vargasvictory:

Abeg bros.....who dey deciv u
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by justine7(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=Michellla post=57339311]
[b]Her not being a virgin isn't the issue. Had she said "No I am not a virgin", He may or may not have continued the relationship, but I'm sure he would have respected her for being honest.
Michelle you are right her not being a virgin is never the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.