Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66376 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by burkingx(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by NothingDoMe: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lalasticlala goan sleep. It have do.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by addikt(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
This can never happen to me so I'm not putting myself in those shoes ....I can't marry a virgin. You know what that means .

Thanks
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by sleeknick: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
I no fit go mosque no see alfa na.. . I go run am like that.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hahahaha.. It's not going to be funny sha cheesy

Below is my judgement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
There is nothing i will do na... Will now go and kill myself... Such is life...
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
The first guy in blue shirt funny die.

If woman lie enter man house, the man don carry wetin go kill am be dat. Its not even about the betrayal alone but that she's the wrong person to trust over your life. An ordinary woman has trouble... A deceptive one is a potential killer o. If you don't believe me ask Samson in the bible about delilah. Even Job who was d richest, when God tested him, his wife's true character surfaced..I'm sure even Job too did not know that its someone who can wish him dead he's been sleeping with for years upon say she born for am.

An adage says "that a woman has children for you doesn't mean she cannot kill you". God have mercy on men, wife no dey town again, na just women everywhere. Wife and woman no be same thing.
You're just so funny bro cheesy
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by oneape: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
StreetTV:
Imagine you find out that Wife Not a Virgin on Wedding Night as she Claimed, What will You do?

Watch hilarious reply

Post your comment below.

subscribe to our youtube channel - youtube.com/StreetTelevision for more entertainment videos

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLsVuxOJf_M
it only happen when you trust those apes formally known as naija women undecided

naija women are only made for phucking and not for wifing.

you can't find a virgin in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
I won't do anything. I will just.i repeat I will just evict her from my house

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chidonc:
I Will Sign My Marriage Certificate With A Pencil, :-D I Can't Risk Being Played''

you bad
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
vargasvictory:
Normally, it wouldn't mean anything to me cause everyone has got a past. But if she took it on and made a whole matter out of it before the wedding, Dayyuum grin

Send her back to her family and return the dowry, since apparently it's the 19th century. grin grin

Mr.Impossible. .......na for better for worst ooooo oga.....talk wat u can do besides guys dey lie to ladies b4 wedding say dia container dey enter only 4 woman to enter marriage realize say d man no get komkom let alone container 4 high sea........
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
It's really not a big deal. So long she bears children and make me happy, then life goes on.

Meanwhile non-virgins looking at this thread like

6 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Herolly(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some girls can be funny...... I can't commit myself to any relationship without checking the epicenter.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by EngrBello(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
who expected her to be virgin before??
I would have collected it since....even self immediately after our first Date...
I would have tested what i'm buying...
but virgin or not virgin? that's not about a happy home

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by joeluv: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Are you going to eat the virginity. Marrage is not easy, this shld be the least of your problems.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
The first guy in blue shirt funny die.

If woman lie enter man house, the man don carry wetin go kill am be dat. Its not even about the betrayal alone but that she's the wrong person to trust over your life. An ordinary woman has trouble... A deceptive one is a potential killer o. If you don't believe me ask Samson in the bible about delilah. Even Job who was d richest, when God tested him, his wife's true character surfaced..I'm sure even Job too did not know that its someone who can wish him dead he's been sleeping with for years upon say she born for am.

An adage says "that a woman has children for you doesn't mean she cannot kill you". God have mercy on men, wife no dey town again, na just women everywhere. Wife and woman no be same thing.

A wise man once wrote this on his profile
" The general belief of the society isnt always the right way. Nature and peronality differs a lot. Different people do same thing in different ways. so lets not be too fast to judge".........Radiicallyblunt..... There are still wives out dia oga...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by colossus91(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
i will buy her new ghana must go!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by jfleece(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Herolly:
Some girls can be funny...... I can't commit myself to any relationship without checking the epicenter.....
the pussy na earthquake

3 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chidonc:
I Will Sign My Marriage
Certificate With A Pencil,
:-D
I Can't Risk Being Played''
Hmmmm food for thought. make I go buy pencils down then especially that yellow type wey no sharp reach hb abi na hp sef

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Mrrespect(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
oyonu:
would do nothing really. she should just know that the wedding is DEAD for lying to me. We will just turn roommate / fuckmate but nothing special btw us and no emotion

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
ikbnice:
It can't happen to me cjz I can't be so foolish. I'm not buying in a black market so it has to be tested OK before I take her home.

I wana ask pls.....is d man married to hus wife or her virginity mbok.........
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Dayor100(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=IamSINZ post=57336159][/quote]. Tested ok?
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
martolux:
what if the relationship din ltr work out? na people like you they put dos ladies in that kind of situation. please repent.

God bless u bro.......
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
oyonu:
would do nothing really. she should just know that the wedding is DEAD for lying to me. We will just turn roommate / fuckmate but nothing special btw us and no emotion

What if a close relative of urs happens to b d gurl......you guys shuld give gurl a lil break c'mon.....is same as a man who got kids out of wedlock. .....lies to his wife of bin single.....only 4 her to see 6 kids walk tru her door d morning after her honey moon night. ......

3 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Daniel2289:
If God can forgive, who then is me that can not forgive. like one person post here that we all have a past, and which is through. So, I will still forgive her. But I will have to scold her very well, for lying to me.

God bless u Sir
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Herolly(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
jfleece:
the pussy na earthquake
that's it my brother.... I must explore the p***y before I can get committed..... Such of this things are rampant in our society...... Girls can lie for the world

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ekensi01: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
ikbnice:
It can't happen to me cjz I can't be so foolish. I'm not buying in a black market so it has to be tested OK before I take her home.
Thats the most stupid talk a human can ever say. Is she a goods? you're comming Adultry in the name of testing dude.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Originalsly: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
If the wife is not a virgin on the wedding night...it doesn't mean she is a liar nor she slept with someone else. She can lose it due to injury in an accident.... hard fall or involved in strenuous excercises/contact sports....or even due to her being an active member of the ever growing ehmmm.... cucumber crew. But ...almost always...it's because of sleeping with someone else. Just need to sit her down and figure out if she is telling the truth. If not...she has to go.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MzJin(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Michellla:

Her not being a virgin isn't the issue. Had she said "No I am not a virgin", He may or may not have continued the relationship, but I'm sure he would have respected her for being honest.

The girl's virginity(or lack there of) is not the issue here. The issue is her lying and intentionally deceiving.

And i ask where is forgiveness, the marriage vow n love? Is he married to the gurl or her virginity or even her lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.