Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16879 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

usually i need to view your photos over here. it had better be half nude. i mean half, no need to be totally.
We can do that in our private chats.
You can check my profile, you'd see my profile pic. Absolutely nothing to hide, unlike some people on here *coughs*
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

by NP (national Geography) , there are sometimes, some nude photos from African indigenous tribes. west African men are of stout (short and robust) stature , so are your peniss.

Zambian men could have better peniss. or I just try something new.
you are sick
You must think we dont have national geographic in Nigeria
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

but u be bros before na.........

Or aiint u my nigga any more undecided

I don't understand your English. no matter what, I have no peniss.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

but, why do you choose to believe I am a male ? why do you wish to be your own enemy ? imagine me to be who I claim myself to be, and be happy about yourself.
I didn't choose to believe you're male, only made that statement in reference to what the other guy said about you being male.
I choose not to believe you're male, hence: my proposal for friendship, but you're making it such a big deal.
Totally uncalled for...
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

You can check my profile, you'd see my profile pic. Absolutely nothing to hide, unlike some people on here *coughs*

is that you ? looks very cute !

yes, this is the type of men I feel like. I hate slim young kids. I need mature middle aged uncles, with every bit of African features .....

but I am in Zambia o .

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

If whywhyogun is male, then he's sick!

yea

The dude is really sick...............

Just thread carefully if u still think you want to be friends with him cos he just might be gay and dangerous too as he's always talking about black peniss
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
you are sick
You must think we dont have national geographic in Nigeria
then you may see how big and primitive the black peniss are , among the Zambian men.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't understand your English. no matter what, I have no peniss.

ok bro
whatever rocks ur boat
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

seriously, I am not in Nigeria, and I could possibly not come to it again.

and, I prefer to exasperate those young kids, that is fun.

but I do feel sorry for mature black daddies, I cant . If I could, I would not leave Nigeria.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

is that you ? looks very cute !

yes, this is the type of men I feel like. I hate slim young kids. I need mature middle aged uncles, with every bit of African features .....

but I am in Zambia o .
Yeah, that's me, but you didn't have to upload the pic on this thread. Lol
Being in Zambia doesn't matter. The world is a global village.
Who knows, maybe I could visit or you visit Naija again.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

I didn't choose to believe you're male, only made that statement in reference to what the other guy said about you being male.
I choose not to believe you're male, hence: my proposal for friendship, but you're making it such a big deal.
Totally uncalled for...

those claims about my being a man, dwindle suddenly and dramatically after I posted the photos of my slim and fair-skinned fingers.

anyway , if you do not look like that man in the photo, you had better save your time . because, I have no interest, but spite, in young kids.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

i doubt it.

do you have any Chinese guys around you ? you can not learn it to be very good, by textbooks . even those expat Chinese are of very low social stratum back in China. they could only teach you some really "vulgar" Chinese.

Let me pm you, not so concerned about all you post, but if you could aid.

I had to download a Chinese dictionary after you suggested it, and it's equipped to better my understanding.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yea

The dude is really sick...............

Just thread carefully if u still think you want to be friends with him cos he just might be gay and dangerous too as he's always talking about black peniss

if you do not look like that man in the photo, you had better save your time . because, I have no interest, but spite, in young kids.

young kid, look at your weak and lanky limbs, do you think I would love your peniss and body ?! even though I am a gay, you are pretty safe.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

Totally uncalled for...

when you are a pretty white woman, you are called by strangers to be a black gay. will you "make it a big deal" ?!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

Yeah, that's me, but you didn't have to upload the pic on this thread. Lol
Being in Zambia doesn't matter. The world is a global village.
Who knows, maybe I could visit or you visit Naija again.

yes, you may send me an email, I would check it

but, indeed, the purpose for me to surf on this forum , is not to look for a real black daddy, but, to chaff those young kids.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

when you are a pretty white woman, you are called by strangers to be a black gay. will you "make it a big deal" ?!
Can we just forget about the whole 'black gay thing' already and move on?
You wanna be friends with me?
Yes or No?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, you may send me an email, I would check it

but, indeed, the purpose for me to surf on this forum , is not to look for a real black daddy, but, to chaff those young kids.
Alright then.
Email incoming...
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Let me pm you, not so concerned about all you post, but if you could aid.

I had to download a Chinese dictionary after you suggested it, and it's equipped to better my understanding.

I cant !

my Chinese language skill is not sufficient to make me a teacher.

and, you indeed need some Chinese people around you, to teach you how to speak it. not a remote one from internet. but anyway , you may send me an email.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you do not look like that man in the photo, you had better save your time . because, I have no interest, but spite, in young kids.

young kid, look at your weak and lanky limbs, do you think I would love your peniss and body ?! even though I am a gay, you are pretty safe.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

Can we just forget about the whole 'black gay thing' already and move on?
You wanna be friends with me?
Yes or No?

anyone with black peniss (since black peniss are already big , so I abridge the word big) , are already my friends. this is the default setting.

but of course, the mature and stout black uncles/daddies, are much desirable.

even a white woman, would choose a reliable black uncle. so stop calling those girls who accompany middle aged men are coveting their wealth.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

anyone with black peniss (since black peniss are already big , so I abridge the word big) , are already my friends. this is the default setting.
Fired you a mail.
Check, and then inbox me!
Cheers!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

Fired you a mail.
Check, and then inbox me!
Cheers!

I will, but later. I need to go to toilet now.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I will, but later. I need to go to toilet now.
No worries.
Break a leg... wink
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Dude, everything about your posts show you are male and i wonder what you stand to gain by this crap. Like i said before, only fools will believe otherwise.
whywhyogun:

I am aggressive, that is one of the good qualities I have, for which my boss hires me , to manage black boys , and run a company , in Africa.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Dude, everything about your posts show you are male and i wonder what you stand to gain by this crap. Like i said before, only fools will believe otherwise.

don't feel hatred towards me, or jealousy towards mature men.

you are safe, even though I am a gay man. I don't like lanky and effeminate kids , like you.

no women like you.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2017
No, i'm not that stupid to differentiate a male from female.
whywhyogun:

the only reason why you doubt me is : you want to behave like a smart guy. you assume other people who believe who I am, are stupid.

typical psychology for young male kids
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
no decent women would like you, unless she is as low-brow as you.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by mikeade11(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Yes, it is.
whywhyogun:

so everything is out there, isn't it ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:

what can you gain by calling me a man ? obviously, you may appear smart, in hope of more women watching you. after all, 1 out of 100 people would call me a man, you are minority. and smart people are also few. so you pretend to be smart by playing the abnormal minority .

go to find an ugly woman for your peniss. and stop kidnapping me for your tool.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Hatred towards you when I don't care who you are lol... So you are a gay man ? Your life...your business.
whywhyogun:

don't feel hatred towards me, or jealousy towards mature men.

you are safe, even though I am a gay man. I don't like lanky and effeminate kids , like you.

no women like you.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Hatred towards you when I don't care who you are lol... So you are a gay man ? Your life...your business.

because you secretly love me, but I turn a cold face to you, and you know you are not that type (middle aged/mature) I love, so you have to hate me.

by the way, I say "even though I am a gay" , is your math teacher teaching you English ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Secretly love you ? Lol... I'm done bro. cheesy You are just a random nairaland user, so i am.
whywhyogun:

because you secretly love me, but I turn a cold face to you, and you know you are not that type (middle aged/mature) I love, so you have to hate me.

by the way, I say "even though I am a gay" , is your math teacher teaching you English ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men / (18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.