Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16801 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

the guy just mumu. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
the guy just mumu. Lol

why are you so hurried ? you may wait till 15th, June. and tell me what words you wish me to write for you ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Harbeyg09(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
why! why! Ogun lasha kaye feje we grin grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are so dull to sense the gender of someone, I guess, in real life, you are extremely stupid and a terrible loser.

you can not even judge whether a certain person is a man or a woman, by the way she speaks
K!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
I see why dude's gonna wait till 15th ; prolly still looking for a pretty white lady who's willing to take the $800 he's gonna pay just for her to stand close to an aeroplane
(a stationary one,,,,,,wch most likely is broken down) and hold pieces of paper containing different names while he takes her pictures

issoraite

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

why are you so hurried ? you may wait till 15th, June. and tell me what words you wish me to write for you ?
K!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
I see why dude's gonna wait till 15th ; prolly still looking for a pretty white lady who's willing to take the $800 he's gonna pay just for her to stand close to an aeroplane
(a stationary one,,,,,,wch most likely is broken down) and hold pieces of paper containing different names while he takes her pictures

issoraite

I would shoot the interior of the plane, with the crew and the passengers.

are you hurried to see my face ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:
on that day, I am supposed to take a plane to a city 2000KM away from where I am now.

if you want me to prove who/what I am , you may tell me your true/fake name, and I would write that name on a piece of paper.

and I would snap a photo of it in the plane, with me at one side.

now, you may tell me whatever name you would like me to write on that piece of paper.

I am not a broke black gay man, I am a rich white business woman, who travels a lot .
don't forget to hold a paper with ur name written on it. Good luck
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

issoraite
$800 kwa? Can that dick sucking faggit afford 800 dollar? Who dash am.
Person wey dey troll upandan in order to find popularity so that he fit blow like bobrisky. Nonsense
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
Person wey dey troll upandan in order to find popularity so that he fit blow like bobrisky. Nonsense

who is that bobrisky ? tell me something about him. I am so curious. is he a best troll ? how can you debunk him ? is he a Nigerian ? or a Russian ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

who is that bobrisky ? tell me something about him. I am so curious. is he a best troll ? how can you debunk him ? is he a Nigerian ? or a Russian ?
no. He's Bulgarian.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I would shoot the interior of the plane, with the crew and the passengers.

are you hurried to see my face ?

laughing my fvcking ass out (had to spell it all out so u'd know i actually did laugh my butt out)

wetin concerrn me concern ur face wey i go con dey hurry to see am

i was always saying i think

why wait till 15th and take pictures in a plane with u holding papers containing peoples names when u could actually take pics right in ur house (or wherever the fvck u at) with u holding a paper with da name samy written on it and upload here

u know what they (those wey wan see ur face like dem lefulefu etc) want to see and know is your face and how youu look not a plane and how rich you are

just saying though
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
no. He's Bulgarian.

how can you know his true identity ? how can you debunk a troll and tell who he/she really is ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can you know his true identity ? how can you debunk a troll and tell who he/she really is ?
www.wikipedia.com
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

laughing my fvcking ass out (had to spell it all out so u'd know i actually did laugh my butt out)

why wait till 15th and take pictures in a plane with u holding papers containing peoples names when u could actually take pics right in ur house (or wherever the fvck u at) with u holding a paper with da name samy written on it and upload here

u know what they (those wey wan see ur face like dem lefulefu etc) want to see and know is your face and how youu look not a plane and how rich you are

just saying though

I am not a broke black gay man, I am a rich white business woman, who travels a lot .

I don't want to repeat again , read more carefully

how can I prove I travel a lot if I snap a photo in my house ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:

lmao

u sound so sure op's a nigga
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yes we are waiting undecided
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmao

u sound so sure op's a nigga

I am definitely not a black man/woman, but whether I am a white man/woman, it is still room to discuss .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
no. He's Bulgarian.
yep his English is just east European English.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't want to repeat again , read more carefully

how can I prove I travel a lot if I snap a photo in my house ?

lol ok bro

like i said before what they want to know is how u look not how rich u are so forget the plane and just take pics right now with you holding a paper where "samy" is bodly written

the time u use in replying people u for don use am run dis thing since (hope u understand pidgin my rich and always travelling white business woman cheesycheesy tongue tongue)
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

just saying though
lol exactly grin
wetin concern me weda na inside plane she snap.she says she"s a white lady.i am curious to see if she looks like ivanka trump cheesy.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol ok bro

like i said before what they want to know is how u look not how rich u are so forget the plane and just take pics right now with you holding a paper where "samy" is bodly written

the time u use in replying people u for don use am run dis thing since (hope u understand pidgin my rich and always travelling white business woman cheesycheesy tongue tongue)

I need to show I am in a plane, in order to prove, I am a rich one
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

lol exactly grin
wetin concern me weda na inside plane she snap.she says she"s a white lady.i am curious to see if she looks like [b]ivanka trump[ /b]cheesy.

lmao

dat one just weak me @bolded

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am definitely not a black man/woman, but whether I am a white man/woman, it is still room to discuss .
the emboldened has given u away

just fvck off..you troll

you are actually a man and a gay
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmao

dat one just weak me @bolded
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Caustics: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
WTF
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I need to show I am in a plane, in order to prove, I am a rich one

ok o
suit yourself

but let it be put on record that "from this moment i samy have come to believe and with no doubt agree to the fact that whywhyogun is a man......i.e a guy and nigga like me is behind that moniker.....
And i shall help people (especially the gullible ones and the asslicking and potential asslicking guys who would one day be moved to asslick her thinking he is a she) come to know, believe and accept this fact too,.....
So help me God"

okay nigga am outta here........might prolly come back on june15th to see how u gonna make a complete........ Of ya self

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by LordOfNaira: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:
on that day, I am supposed to take a plane to a city 2000KM away from where I am now.

if you want me to prove who/what I am , you may tell me your true/fake name, and I would write that name on a piece of paper.

now, you may tell me whatever name you would like me to write on that piece of paper.

Since I am the lord of Nairaland and the country's currency, you might want to use my name.

"Lordofnaira". Tag me when you upload.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Armourtank: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

Write your preferred peenis length.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is interesting.just passing by till 15th I will be waiting.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
yep his English is just east European English.

I bet your English is so good that you can tell who is from where by his English. by the way, how is east European English ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol ok bro

are you kidding me ?

me without a plane ? how can I snap a photo like those poor black boys ? I need some high-brow backdrop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.