Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16806 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
that is what you are

no, that is just what you think.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Xsem(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

being mysterious will keep things working on. even though I am as beautiful as a movie star, who I am just small small less beautiful than, my fans would leave me . because it is the curiosity that keeps my fans loyal.
Look at Airforce1 or itsjude,they have their identity known yet they got many fans.Cant you see how I have mine on my profile unless you ain't proud of your looks. It is either you ain't that beautiful which could be as a result of inferiority complex or you have been denying your true gender all along (male)
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

as I have mentioned in another thread of mine, I can speak 6 languages, so , this language, whatever it is , you choose to use, by help of google, I happen to know something of.

this is my response : 你好嗎?----> 我他妈好不好关你老毛子屁卵子事。你的真名是什麼?------>名可名,非常名也。

I wasn't doubting you, I am a beginner in Chinese, so just wanted to know how you do.

您好
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

I wasn't doubting you, I am a beginner in Chinese, so just wanted to know how you do.

您好

can you google what I have written ? I bet, even gooooooogleeeeee can not help you, let alone google.

my language skill is amazing. and I am not saying gibberish in that language. on the contrary, I adopted the most local way to say it , same as slang English, hard for all the ears for non-English speakers.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

您好

您好 ?! -----> you good .

but, in china, no one will speak like this , unless he is about to bring some trouble to you. for example, if a Chinese man sidles up to you and timidly says "您好" , you should be alarmed, maybe he wants to beg, or wants to jump the queue.

actually, the "hello" in the most local Chinese is "喂" (sounds like "way") ,it sounds very rude, just a word of 1 syllable.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

can you google what I have written ? I bet, even gooooooogleeeeee can not help you, let alone google.

my language skill is amazing. and I am not saying gibberish in that language. on the contrary, I adopted the most local way to say it , same as slang English, hard for all the ears for non-English speakers.

I got what you said pretty right, even though you used vulgar words.
I just think you could be modest as I asked just simple questions, that just demands simple answers.

So what's your real name, since I don't find it in your response...
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Xsem:

Look at Airforce1 or itsjude,they have their identity known yet they got many fans.Cant you see how I have mine on my profile unless you ain't proud of your looks. It is either you ain't that beautiful which could be as a result of inferiority complex or you have been denying your true gender all along (male)

nobody can prove anything in a static forum, which does not support online video function.

I may ask any handsome/beautiful white friends to come to my help , if I want to cheat you guys.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

您好 ?! -----> you good .

but, in china, no one will speak like this , unless he is about to bring some trouble to you. for example, if a Chinese man sidles up to you and timidly says "您好" , you should be alarmed, maybe he wants to beg, or wants to jump the queue.

actually, the "hello" in the most local Chinese is "喂" (sounds like "way") ,it sounds very rude, just a word of 1 syllable.

Don't forget '您‘ is used for a formal conversation, so using it should ha ve told you I was being formal with you.

I could use' 你‘ but chose not to.

I do hope you understand me.
I am so formal here.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Xsem:

after those white fingers, you still doubt my being a black self-loathing guy ?! is your purpose to see my secret part in the end ?

fingers---> hands---->arms---->upper body----->whole body-----> nude 就像鲁迅说的,从手指联想到全身赤裸,这些黑黑,就和中国人一样啦。
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

您好

but how do you know I answer you by acrimonious Chinese language ? can you translate what I say in Chinese ? if you cant, shall I do it for you ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

I just think you could be modest as I asked just simple questions, that just demands simple answers.

you may understand what I said with/without google ? I don't believe it.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

you may understand what I said with/without google ? I don't believe it. tell me what I have said ?!

it is indeed vulgar Chinese language, but the contents are not vulgar.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Sit down. Common sense will tell anyone sensible that you are male.
whywhyogun:

stereotype handwriting ? so, don't blame me if I stereotype your skin and race.

my handwriting is small, and neat, although somehow discursive and forcible.

that is my character , rash and forceful.

don't forget, there are dozens of black boys working under me in my company. I am born to be a leader, a manager.

what is women's handwriting supposed to be like ? no harsh strikes , mellowly flat ? I don't want to mimic this stereotype even though I could write in that way.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

but how do you know I answer you by acrimonious Chinese language ? can you translate what I say in Chinese ? if you cant, shall I do it for you ?

From my question and your response.

1. I asked "How are you?"
Answer: you said and I quote "am fucking good good off your old flesh and balls" .

2. My second question was "What is your real name?"

And you responded "nameable, very famous also."

Though just a beginner, hope I got it...
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2017
I wonder why you think everyone is stupid to think you are female. Did i even say you are aggressive before you confessed? Thank you for proving my point more.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Don't forget '您‘ is used for a formal conversation, so using it should ha ve told you I was being formal with you.

I could use' 你‘ but chose not to.

I do hope you understand me.
I am so formal here.

so pathetic, you are a Chinese, but you pick up the African pidgin English so successfully , that, I can hardly tell you are a black or a Chinese, by a glimpse of your language.

but anyway, 您 is a very hypocritical word. it is too respectful to be sincere. if 您 is mentioned in a dialogue, it is usually to challenge and criticize the other party.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

so pathetic, you are a Chinese, but you pick up the African pidgin English so successfully , that, I can hardly tell you are a black or a Chinese, by a glimpse of your language.

but anyway, 您 is a very hypocritical word. it is too respectful to be sincere. if 您 is mentioned in a dialogue, it is usually to challenge and criticize the other party.

I ain't a Chinese, just a Nigerian that loves the Chinese language and had being studying for more than a year.

This language is so difficult, I hope I get to perfection...
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Sit down. Common sense will tell anyone sensible that you are male.

then you should stick to your own uniquesense.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Answer: you said and I quote "am fucking good good off your old flesh and balls" .

that is the reason , why referring to google can never help you to master a new language. my true meaning is totally different from what google translator indicates.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

I am speechless for that.

你的真名是什麼?------> 名可名,非常名也means : if name could be named, then that name is not a common name. it is a humorous/ironic shift from the Chinese ancient philosopher Mencius's proverb "道可道,非常道也" (if the truth of universe could be named, the procedure of naming it will interfere with the truth of it. this exactly matches the modern quantum mechanics )
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

that is the reason , why referring to google can never help you to master a new language. my true meaning is totally different from what google translator indicates.

Not Google my dear, I got a help from my worksheet though(that's why I said I am a beginner), so I still translate LITERALLY, hoping to learn more on adjectives, pronouns...
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
I wonder why you think everyone is stupid to think you are female. Did i even say you are aggressive before you confessed? Thank you for proving my point more.

the only reason why you doubt me is : you want to behave like a smart guy. you assume other people who believe who I am, are stupid.

typical psychology for young male kids
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am speechless for that.

你的真名是什麼?------> 名可名,非常名也means : if name could be named, then that name is not a common name. it is a humorous/ironic shift from the Chinese ancient philosopher Mencius's proverb "道可道,非常道也" (if the truth of universe could be named, the procedure of naming it will interfere with the truth of it. this exactly matches the modern quantum mechanics )

You then are Chinese.

很高興見到你親愛的

And

我 是 John。
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:

I am aggressive, that is one of the good qualities I have, for which my boss hires me , to manage black boys , and run a company , in Africa.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

I ain't a Chinese, just a Nigerian that loves the Chinese language and had being studying for more than a year.

This language is so difficult, I hope I get to perfection...

you just need a Chinese sugar mom. she will teach you by her mouth, word by word. to shape the word on your mouth by her lips.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

the only reason why you doubt me is : you want to behave like a smart guy. you assume other people who believe who I am, are stupid.

typical psychology for young male kids
no one believes you are a white chick.
Without a picture or your self, that will not happen
I don't think the picture of your fingers prove anything
And you typing mandarin even makes it worst
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Not Google my dear, I got a help from my worksheet though(that's why I said I am a beginner), so I still translate LITERALLY, hoping to learn more on adjectives, pronouns...

what is your worksheet ?

Answer: you said and I quote "am bleeping good good off your old flesh and balls" .

if your worksheet helps you to translate in this way, you should fling it/her away.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

You then are Chinese.

很高興見到你親愛的

And

我 是 John。

I told you, Chinese language is one of those 6, which I could speak. do you think my Chinese is better than my English ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
no one believes you are a white chick.
Without a picture or your self, that will not happen
I don't think the picture of your fingers prove anything
And you typing mandarin even makes it worst

is this what you need ? the back of my fingers ?!

I know you hanker for these for a long time .

if you can speak Arabian language, you are welcome to share that language with me. can you ? Arabian is another language I master pretty well.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I told you, Chinese language is one of those 6, which I could speak. do you think my Chinese is better than my English ?

definitely sounds better than your English.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

you just need a Chinese sugar mom. she will teach you by her mouth, word by word. to shape the word on your mouth by her lips.

Would you gladly be?

Not a sugar mum, but tutor, cause I ain't that young..
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Dude please
I know I good you are with google and I know we have more language translator apart of google
So dont get ahead of your self
I asked for a picture you are showing something else
Be humble grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / Wrong Reasons To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.