Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16828 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you have browsed some more threads of mine, you will be aware that, I prefer to masturbate peniss.

Thanks for admitting you're a male pervert who jerks off for sexual fulfilment. Now get out. You're as important as a menstuating vagina
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

\
this is vinshu n strahovski
Who mentioned vinshu here? Dumb troll
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Oyindidi(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=57577951][/quote] warris this? angry
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shroud:

Thanks for admitting you're a male pervert who jerks off for sexual fulfilment. Now get out. You're as important as a menstuating vagina

if you have browsed some more threads of mine, you will be aware that, I prefer to masturbate black men's peniss.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you have browsed some more threads of mine, you will be aware that, I prefer to masturbate black men's peniss.
Sorry, you've been caught to be a chronic masturbator. Go away. No time now for the sexually starved.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shroud:
Sorry, you've been caught to be a chronic masturbator. Go away. No time now for the sexually starved.

I prefer to imagine than really have sex with black boys, you have too much STD, you don't change underwear, you have no money for an extra one
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by ModusOperandi(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
ModusOperandi:
because you googled some dumbass research , you're feeling like Einstein

https://www.nairaland.com/3330015/emenikes-newly-fiance-iheoma-nnadi#49078765

fynestpotato is trying to tell you how to be a woman, although he is a man. he thinks he knows how women should look like.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I prefer to imagine than really have sex with black boys, you have too much STD, you don't change underwear, you have no money for an extra one
grin grin grin grin grin I was deliberately pushing the limits of your tolerance and aiming to have you lose your cool grin grin grin grin I succeeded cool

You sulk at trolling though. You're as bland as an Indian mutant. No wonder you're seeking asylum in Nairaland grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shroud:
grin grin grin grin grin I was deliberately pushing the limits of your tolerance and aiming to have you lose your cool grin grin grin grin I succeeded cool

You sulk at trolling though. You're as bland as an Indian mutant. No wonder you're seeking asylum in Nairaland grin

I am far from losing my temper. you are a new comer to my threads. you totally have no idea how to exasperate me and how I will behave when I am running amok.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Oyindidi(f): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
That na small pikin finger

Lefulefu

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

fynestpotato is trying to tell you how to be a woman, although he is a man. he thinks he knows how women should look like.
ofcourse i do,i also know how white women should look like.no one has dark palms.Show me a clear picture of your knuckle/the back of your hands.
cheers.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:

Lefulefu
u sef grin

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Only a fool will believe OP is female. The writing style explains it all.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by mikeade11(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Today na 16
whywhyogun:
on that day, I am supposed to take a plane to a city 2000KM away from where I am now.

if you want me to prove who/what I am , you may tell me your true/fake name, and I would write that name on a piece of paper.

and I would snap a photo of it in the plane, with me at one side.

now, you may tell me whatever name you would like me to write on that piece of paper.

I am not a broke black gay man, I am a rich white business woman, who travels a lot .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:

Lefulefu

yes, that is my small pinky finger, the last one.

so what ?

show me your fat and thick and man-like pinky finger !
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2017
fynestpotato:

ofcourse i do,i also know how white women should look like.no one has dark palms.Show me a clear picture of your knuckle/the back of your hands.
cheers.

after I showed the flesh side of my fingers , I was asked to show my fingernail side. I complied. but now more and more unreasonable entreats. perhaps the last one will be my vagina.

I am a white woman in real life, not those existing in your daydream for your masturbation fancies only. so, I could never be that impeccable.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Only a fool will believe OP is female. The writing style explains it all.

stereotype handwriting ? so, don't blame me if I stereotype your skin and race.

my handwriting is small, and neat, although somehow discursive and forcible.

that is my character , rash and forceful.

don't forget, there are dozens of black boys working under me in my company. I am born to be a leader, a manager.

what is women's handwriting supposed to be like ? no harsh strikes , mellowly flat ? I don't want to mimic this stereotype even though I could write in that way.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:41am On Jun 17, 2017
mikeade11:
Today na 16

so everything is out there, isn't it ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:58am On Jun 17, 2017
see ! after I reveal I am white, I lose my fans a little bit. not because they don't love white women, but because part of their curiosity has been satiated. they intended to see a black man in me, but I turned out to be a white. what a disappointment to them.

so , the less info I share, the better for you guys.

now, at least, you know that, there is a white person, highly possible a female one, is in this forum, to banter and have fun with big/middle size black peniss.

don't be so self-loathing, white people do love black bodies, your peniss are so seductive .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:
see ! after I reveal I am white, I lose my fans a little bit. not because they don't love white women, but because part of their curiosity has been satiated. they intended to see a black man in me, but I turned out to be a white. what a disappointment to them.

so , the less info I share, the better for you guys.

now, at least, you know that, there is a white person, highly possible a female one, is in this forum, to banter and have fun with big/middle size black peniss.

don't be so self-loathing, white people do love black bodies, your peniss are so seductive .

You have above average intelligence, but you have the fantasies of a monster.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 5:41am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

after I showed the flesh side of my fingers , I was asked to show my fingernail side. I complied. but now more and more unreasonable entreats. perhaps the last one will be my vagina.

I am a white woman in real life, not those existing in your daydream for your masturbation fancies only. so, I could never be that impeccable.
listen miss white lady no one's asking for a picture of your wrinkled vagina and trust me when i tell you their ain't nothing special about a white ladies vj talkless of a wrinkled one,what i am insinuating is the fact that showing us your palm may have proven that you are a woman but doesn't prove you are a white one like i said no one's got a dark palm,all i ask for is for you to upload a picture of the back of your hand and please just shvt the fvck up if you know you can't and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 5:46am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:
FTrebirth or FTboy

why don't you doubt I am a Chinese lady ? is your love for China so great that you don't want to besmirch it by denouncing me with my possible Chinese nationality ?!

you may see china all over in those photos .

will you stop calling me an Indian vinshu now ? there are so many Chinese elements in the photos. I could not be an Indian.

If you are Chinese?

你好嗎?

你的真名是什麼?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Xsem(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

so everything is out there, isn't it ?
You are a big disappointment!!where is the picture that proves your true identity? And remember it should reveal your face looks
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Oyindidi(f): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, that is my small pinky finger, the last one.

so what ?

show me your fat and thick and man-like pinky finger !
Lol, you must be 10 to have such fingers
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Oyindidi(f): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

but it is you who twisted my meaning by saying "I have no time to snap photos" , which sounds like I am a stupid liar.
that is what you are
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2017
fynestpotato:

listen miss white lady no one's asking for a picture of your wrinkled vagina and trust me when i tell you their ain't nothing special about a white ladies vj talkless of a wrinkled one,what i am insinuating is the fact that showing us your palm may have proven that you are a woman but doesn't prove you are a white one like i said no one's got a dark palm,all i ask for is for you to upload a picture of the back of your hand and please just shvt the fvck up if you know you can't and stop deceiving yourself.

the photo of the back of my fingers, I have posted 2 times , in this thread.

so your point is : my gender is not a problem(or you think you have solved it), my skin color matters ?!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

If you are Chinese?

你好嗎?

你的真名是什麼?

as I have mentioned in another thread of mine, I can speak 6 languages, so , this language, whatever it is , you choose to use, by help of google, I happen to know something of.

this is my response : 你好嗎?----> 我他妈好不好关你老毛子屁卵子事。你的真名是什麼?------>名可名,非常名也。
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Xsem:

You are a big disappointment!!where is the picture that proves your true identity? And remember it should reveal your face looks

being mysterious will keep things working on. even though I am as beautiful as a movie star, who I am just small small less beautiful than, my fans would leave me . because it is the curiosity that keeps my fans loyal.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, you must be 10 to have such fingers

what do you mean ? I must be 10 ? I am older than 10 years old. my pinky is that slim. but I am a grown up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.