Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? (39330 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Afe Babalola University Is Ekiti's Second Largest Employer Of Labour - Fayose / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ezeagu(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
No politicians pikin goes to any one of them, there's your answer

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by olalekan90(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
LAUTECH
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by wintersnow(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
I Graduated from uniport 2015... I wouldn't even advice my enemy to study there. You'll spend 7 years for a 4 years course ....

UNN still remans the best university in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Analog95(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
ladoke akintola university of technology.(lautech). ogbomosho

advantages include "they will be able to spend 7 to 8 years in school even without studying medicine, therefore, they don't need to bother about being responsible yet because their parent still needs to feed them since they are still schooling

disadvatages include " they might not be able to meet up for service as at when due. #EMI IKA#

6 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by alphasperm(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
non...buh I'm sure of the worst...unilag
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lots of sentiments in here, Igbos will say UNN which is not even in top 5, brown roofs will say Unilag, oau, ui etc which is not like it was in the past .. Bro pls if you want top notch university for your kid.... Covenant University is the answer or Babcock . All federal universities are living on past glory.... I'm a Unilag student

4 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by sharpwriter(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Futa
Are you in FUTA?
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring their children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

I would like to know the best University that i will recommend to him.

Please give me the reason why its the best. Advantage and Disadvantage

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Avery200: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
The latest Nigeria University Ranking is out with University of Ibadan (UI) still topping the list as best university in Nigeria. The Ranking was obtainedfrom the January 2017WebometricsWorld University Ranking results
Top 7 Best Universities in Nigeria for 2017 Updated :
1. University of Ibadan
2. Covenant University Ota
3. Obafemi Awolowo University
4. University of Lagos
5. University of Nigeria
6. University of Port Harcourt
7. University of Agriculture Abeokuta

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
proud of the best polytechnic in Nigeria

Federal polytechnic,auchi.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by claremont(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fake thread.

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by deewhydoski(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Grammatical blunder wan kill person for here

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by condomuser: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
University of Daura

Upon graduation you become a ghost worker, you can work from home or from London.

Flashmove:
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring their children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

I would like to know the best University that i will recommend to him.

Please give me the reason why its the best. Advantage and Disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Elijahhopelarry:
proud of the best polytechnic in Nigeria

Federal polytechnic,auchi.
they asked for the best university in Nigeria, you are mentioning your polytechnic that looks like Poultry... We really have issues in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Rick9(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Most of them are ******
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by jcdon06: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
uniport
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Jflex07(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
kenex4ever:
uniport remains d best, the day any of those ur schools starts offering subsea, offshore, pipeline, mechatronics engineering then u can compare them with uniport.
Highest Dey can offer is mechatronics.
which uniport is best. is it the uniport I graduated from that has substandard class room and some unserious lecturers. Stop been sentimental my friend

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by stasius: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
University of Akagbe Ugwu.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by condomuser: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
University of Afo fo fo fo grin
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nedfed(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
LilSmith55:
Kwara State Polytechnic, incase dey want to choose a poly

grin grin grin

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why u put kwarapoly?
You don spoil show.
Now uncle has change his mind.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
samyomz:
they asked for the best university in Nigeria, you are mentioning your polytechnic that looks like Poultry... We really have issues in this country
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by AFULA(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI FUWUKARI TARABA STATE
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by deewhydoski(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Technical university along lagos-ibadan express road will be fine.....University constructed by "constituted authority"

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by lade007(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
micflo28:
Oduduwa University

��������������
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
That person is about to make the biggest mistake of his Life, them no dey use privk test gun medicine.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ibkgab001: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
But op would you even advise him to bring them back to Nigeria?

You and your uncle need to visit Goigotire and ask for forgiveness of the sins you have not committed

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by ungab(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
My friend. There is no better or best university in Nigeria. I graduated from one of the high ranking high cut off university some years back here in Nigeria. I struggled and waited for so long to gain admission and finally got it. What I realised was that the same rot and fallen standard (actually no standard) pervades all the higher institutions of learning in Nigeria. Individual brilliance and self development is what stand anyone out in job market. Guys here are just mentioning their alma mata. If you must choose any university here for any reason, CU is ok for the seriousness and teaching facilities availability. It's costly though and the churchy stuff comes with package.

5 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by NCANTaskForce: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Your uncle is a bastard
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by obonujoker(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Avery200:
The latest Nigeria University Ranking is out with University of Ibadan (UI) still topping the list as best university in Nigeria. The Ranking was obtainedfrom the January 2017WebometricsWorld University Ranking results
Top 7 Best Universities in Nigeria for 2017 Updated :
1. University of Ibadan
2. Covenant University Ota
3. Obafemi Awolowo University
4. University of Lagos
5. University of Nigeria
6. University of Port Harcourt
7. University of Agriculture Abeokuta

Government fraud... how is Ibadan better than Covenant??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
Ur uncle is a destiny killer.

grin grin grin
I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Vectormike(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
KayCee92:
University of Uyo......
Are you shy?
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Siscooh: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
University of Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.