Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? (39367 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Afe Babalola University Is Ekiti's Second Largest Employer Of Labour - Fayose / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Elijahhopelarry(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Better get a degree, nothing is best about any polytechnic in the country today. The government ignorantly made it so.
good idea but I never, ignorantly wait for the govt.thanx anyway
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by taurus21: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Shocking that no one so far has mentioned The GREAT A.B.U...how the mighty has fallen.
@op we don't make too much noise but I'll make you understand one thing,that an A.B.U graduate is always ahead naturally.

3 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kenex4ever(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Can't stop laughing....lol
I been think say na knockout blow I give you but d reply was equally savage, na em I burst laugh.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Osisatech polytecnic wink
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by holywahala19(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

I dey miss ur threads
I will soon bombard ur and other nl eyes with them sooner!
I have some pressing issues to be fixed for now!
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
kenex4ever:
I been think say na knockout blow I give you but d reply was equally savage, na em I burst laugh.

As I first receive the blow, I shock. I never experrerit. Ur mouth na poison.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Victornezzar: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
holywahala19:
I will soon bombard ur and other nl eyes with them sooner!
I have some pressing issues to be fixed for now!
like wat
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kenex4ever(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:

hahaha.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kenex4ever(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:

hahaha
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Iddossam: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
University of Ibadan........
Don't let anybody deceive you...... UI is the best and right School.........

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by holywahala19(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:
like wat
u wan see wetin to use dey abuse me for future cheesy.
that's between me and my God oo
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Lush100(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
if u want good academic knowledge, go for UI
of course, it comes with baggage, strikes though now less, jamb scoring cut-off before admission etc,.

u may also try covenant,. baggage expensive, church stuff etc

this is Nigeria though
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Victornezzar: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
holywahala19:
u wan see wetin to use dey abuse me for future cheesy.

that's between me and my God oo
Alright Bro
No p
wishing u d very best
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by holywahala19(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:
Alright Bro No p wishing u d very best
amen bro
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
Ur uncle is a destiny killer.
Lmao!
grin grin grin.

I just hope by the time Nigeria has finished passing through them they'll remain acceptable to the man and the country of base.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Djbush: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring their children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

I would like to know the best University that i will recommend to him.

Please give me the reason why its the best. Advantage and Disadvantage

I can assure you that your uncles kids will not make it here especially, if they have not tasted the Nigerian school system before. To graduate with a 3rd class honours will even be an uphill task for them. This is because the Nigerian system is really difficult. That's why you see Nigerians who could barely make good second class upper here, go out there to make 1st class honours abroad.

I recall while in High school, there was this guy who joined our class in S.S. 2. Dude came from United States, clever student abroad but could failed and could not get promoted to S.S. 3. His parents had to take him back to the U.S. Same thing happened to the dudes younger sister.

My suggestion is this: Advice your uncle to allow them finish their studies abroad, they can come back to do their one year NYSC.

Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Victornezzar: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
holywahala19:
amen bro
u wlc
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by feran15(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring their children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

people are saying cu up and down, but take it from me, just do a quick google search on cu and see what happens here. if your cousins cant survive with the rules, they shouldnt try it.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Wizdray: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
arabbunkum:
UNICAL... Simply the best!
Are you a student there? If yes, can you gimme your digits so as to ask some questions about the school? Thanks
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bobola07:

10000 likes for this comment.
FUTA... The silent riser. #proudlyfutarian
hmmm! bro have u changed to futa?
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Duru009(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
University of Benin is the best in Nigeria...

Most of their of their professors and lecturers lectures at the top Universities around the globe.Especially YALE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by OgaBuhari: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
condomuser:
University of Afo fo fo fo grin
your moniker says it all. Mumu
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by OgaBuhari: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Iddossam:
University of Ibadan........
Don't let anybody deceive you...... UI is the best and right School.........
shut up

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Deyvid123:
all universities in Nigeria are the same; substandard. Just choose any.
False all universities in Nigeria don't have same standard if not the demand for federal university at the expense of State University says it all. Aside the affordability of federal universities most Nigerians since prefer them, haven't you wonder why?

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by chineduemmao: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,

oga madam something like dat no dey exist oo! unless your uncle just want im pikin experience what life in a third world country looks like, if na vacation no problem but school, almighty school you want mak dey leave USA abi? Com 9ja come learn theory without practical thats a very dope (sorry) dangerous decision no try am oo ALL 9ja unis na thesame non dey rank for world 1000 best so why you dey disturb yourself?

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by chineduemmao: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

False all universities in Nigeria don't have same standard if not the demand for federal university at the expense of State University says it all. Aside the affordability of federal universities most Nigerians since prefer them, haven't you wonder why?
see your mouth see your name... Kposhikposhi!
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by permit(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin Niger Delta University NDU, IMSU,ABSU and emm....!
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by encryptjay(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
taurus21:
Shocking that no one so far has mentioned The GREAT A.B.U...how the mighty has fallen.
@op we don't make too much noise but I'll make you understand one thing,that an A.B.U graduate is always ahead naturally.
Whenever it comes to such stuff, don't expect to even see a university from the north. They deliberately feign ignorance of their existence based on sentiments.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ximenez:
Bayero University Kano
are yhu a bukite....cuz ama alma mata
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by permit(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
to be frank babcock university or cliford uni is the best
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Lexxyla: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2017
My advice is that your uncle allow them to continue schooling abroad. It is always hard for any outsider to adjust to the Nigerian educational setting. They can always come back and experience Nigeria through NYSC.

If your uncle is bent on bringing them, then UI is the best and right school for them. Covenant University is also another good option though they have to learn to cope with their excessive church rules. Don't let anybody deceive you into opting for a different school most especially OAU and LAUTECH so as to avoid them finishing a session in two-three years grin
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by nelsont1: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2017
-Michael Oparah University of Agriculture, Umudike.

-College of education, Nsugbe.

Your uncle must be insane. He should have brought you home for high school not now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.