Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? (39333 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Afe Babalola University Is Ekiti's Second Largest Employer Of Labour - Fayose / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by RELAN2446(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Unilorin all the way. Learning in character.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Pekun210(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
People are Repping their scool here. Sentiments

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by skyfada: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nawa for Ur uncle self. If they want the feel Nigeria, they should have done Senior secondary in Nigeria and if his Children are to do engineering, they better forget about feeling Nigeria through Education.
Flashmove:
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring their children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

I would like to know the best University that i will recommend to him.

Please give me the reason why its the best. Advantage and Disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Siscooh: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Statsocial:

Let me not talk about CU so ppl don't accuse me of bias. But I hope you know that according to Times Higher education ranking(most reputable ranking in the world) UI is better than 5000 out of 5200 higher institutions in the USA and it Is also amongst the top 5% universities in the world.
Academia in UI is potentially top notch and the only reason my own Almamater, CU would eventually out rank UI in reputable rankings would be because of the financial advantage of CU and excellent corporate governance which is absent in public universities. So bro don't look down on Nigerian universities.
Absolutely!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kenex4ever(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jflex07:
which uniport is best. is it the uniport I graduated from that has substandard class room and some unserious lecturers. Stop been sentimental my friend
have u been to any other govt school in Nigeria? They are all d same, among blind people, some1 with one eye is d king.

Also it depends on d course u studied, they can't b best in all faculties.
I won't advise any body to study in Nigeria in d first place but what gets me angry is when someone from unilorin where I served come out to make mouth because of one nonsense webometric ranking for those schools when virtually all d students Dey wear Ankara and caftan upandan.

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Vectormike(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
samyomz:
they asked for the best university in Nigeria, you are mentioning your polytechnic that looks like Poultry... We really have issues in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
kenex4ever:
maiduguri no Dey d list, Lagos n ondo get oil companies and oil respectively so it not out of place if them offer any of that or even any of d neighbouring schools.

Forget all those tribalism infested webometric ranking when them they stay OAU they do.

OOU offers almost all courses in the brochure, that doesn't make it better than Lasu or Delsu. What breakthrough have they made in those departments? Don't fool yourself, you're playing there.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Elijahrona(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,

My Uncle wants to bring their children back to study in Nigeria so that they will feel Nigeria and Nigeria will pass through them since they were born abroad.

I would like to know the best University that i will recommend to him.

Please give me the reason why its the best. Advantage and Disadvantage

DELSU grin
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Titheman(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
Ur uncle is a destiny killer.
u be wicked person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
wintersnow:
I Graduated from uniport 2015... I wouldn't even advice my enemy to study there. You'll spend 7 years for a 4 years course ....

UNN still remans the best university in Nigeria

lol. One of ur guys erred, he said uniport offers subsea and as such is the best university on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Siscooh: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Avery200:
The latest Nigeria University Ranking is out with University of Ibadan (UI) still topping the list as best university in Nigeria. The Ranking was obtainedfrom the January 2017WebometricsWorld University Ranking results
Top 7 Best Universities in Nigeria for 2017 Updated :
1. University of Ibadan
2. Covenant University Ota
3. Obafemi Awolowo University
4. University of Lagos
5. University of Nigeria
6. University of Port Harcourt
7. University of Agriculture Abeokuta
That is it.

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by MOSICATED5(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Babcock university. Well organized academic calander
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Victornezzar: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
holywahala19:
no be small recession!!

I dey miss ur threads
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Jexyme(f): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
University of Maiduguri!!!

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Eportal123: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
You are a fool, where is Oba Awon University
hunniebun:
The five best..

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA

uNIVERSITY OF ILLORIN

UNIVERSITY OF BENIN

COVENANT UNIVERSITY

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by omenziate(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
The uncle is just broke abeg. Which kind Nigeria want pass through them. Make he kuku go download nollywood movies for iroko give them to watch errday.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Laple0541(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
HeyHey:

Hehehehehehehe, OAU is one of the worst. You dont know when you would graduate. The academic calander is unstable. And this is not tainted with sentiments, im a student there

Which higher institution aside the private ones (uni Ilorin inclusive) did you know when you will graduate from admission day? absolutely none, and mind you, going to an higher institution is not only about graduating, it's about being a better product in all ramifications. When you graduate from there you will understand me more.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Eportal123: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
But your uncle mumu ooo, na Nigeria you wan come school?

Destiny destroyer uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kenex4ever(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:

OOU offers almost all courses in the brochure, that doesn't make it better than Lasu or Delsu. What breakthrough have they made in those departments? Don't fool yourself, you're playing there.
what is this one saying.
Write in English or stick to ur local dialect

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Eportal123: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
But your uncle mumu ooo, na Nigeria you wan come school?

Destiny destroyer uncle.

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Elijahhopelarry:
proud of the best polytechnic in Nigeria

Federal polytechnic,auchi.

Better get a degree, nothing is best about any polytechnic in the country today. The government ignorantly made it so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Ndywin: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ximenez:
Bayero University Kano

who mention Bayero University? these lads are coming from abroad.. How can you recommend a University that social life is at zero level, boys and girls still segregate in lecture halls... Omo take your time!

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by rozario: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Futo?
auntysimbiat:
Futa
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Statsocial:
Lol lalasticlala
Anyway i believe it is dependent on what you want.
Federal: University of Ibadan
State: Lagos State University
Private: Covenant university
LASU? you gat to be kidding me
Is it not that the same school your certificate won't be ready 5years after graduation? i ll rather go with kwasu

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by wtfcoded: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
UNN, esut
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Maccoy507: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
Ur uncle is a destiny killer.
just imagine what he wants to do to those kids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
kenex4ever:
what is this one saying. Write in English or stick to ur local dialect
Return to secondary school or get a tutor on comprehension.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by FA13(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kamelot77:
unilorin.........better by far..............
academy stability

Is best university judged by finishing a session in 2 month?.

I will go for only OAU and Unilag.

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by FA13(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kamelot77:
academy stability

Is best university judged by finishing a session in 2 month?

I will go for only OAU and Unilag. sad
Kamelot77:
academy stability

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by kenex4ever(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Return to secondary school or get a tutor on comprehension.
lol, two of us mouth no good.
Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by FA13(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kamelot77:
academy stability

Re: Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
kenex4ever:
lol, two of us mouth no good.
Can't stop laughing....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.