Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know (8328 Views)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by offishialpablo: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
risikat.... cheesy
no wonda ya face z like pussy cat
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by offishialpablo: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
refiner:
Oil refinery! kiss
come lemme oil you
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by mofeoluwadassah: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
offishialpablo:
no wonda ya face z like pussy cat
yes nw....and yours is like dat of a what lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Cleopatra4(f): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
offishialpablo:
baby
Yels swiri
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

so my guess was correct shocked shocked shocked

ego as in money abi ego as in fvck me (where i come from)........cheesy cheesy
it's money jore nt fvck sad
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
precious smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
offishialpablo:
mine z u.... ah deh craze for u oo
baby face lol
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i am Nathan. Sinaj what's your name ? adaksbullet. my real nigga way dey always crack me up . what's ur name ?
hmm Nathan? nice name.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
My middle name is victor smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Alphamale2017(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
hmm Nathan? nice name.
ur name is osinachi and u abbreviated it to Sinaj right. ??
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by adaksbullet: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i am Nathan. Sinaj what's your name ? adaksbullet. my real nigga way dey always crack me up . what's ur name ?
eh alfamale2007. Mine names his adaks bullet cool
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Alphamale2017(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
eh alfamale2007. Mine names his adaks bullet cool

lol. story for the gods. u be military man. ? why u dey throw bullets. ??
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad is Singledad . That's my name. IamKashybaby come in here sweetheart grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Ghosttt(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
First name is God'spower. Love my name alot
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:
SingleDad is Singledad . That's my name. IamKashybaby come in here sweetheart grin

cheesy

Daamnn..juz woke up..

Well, yall can call me JULIE grin

Or u can dial :
1-800-315416391119(IamKashyBaby) grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by harbjar(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2017
well i know am not so popular but nevertheless, i am حَبِيْبَُ ٱلله
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Daamnn..juz woke up..

Well, yall can call me JULIE grin

Or u can dial :
1-800-315416391119(IamKashyBaby) grin

grin Don't tell me, u re still sleeping since i left the house? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by arleck(m): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2017
i'm Bobby cool

Dont Get it twisted, Bobby isn't a nick... thats my real name kiss
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by microjoystick: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:
its your less favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again..........

I know most (if not all sef undecidedd of us do not know the real names of them romancelanders here (not that its compulsory to know them nor should we give a fvck about their real names sha)............
We only know dem by their monikers and sometimes we judge dem based on their moniker
e.g i have noticed them ladies fail to reply my mentions and having done me investigations i got to know that most of them are scared or preferable put feel i want to hunt their pussy down and probably fvck them sad sad sad
sad
which is not true of course (to an extent........and a long wide extent too)

so heres the deal
We want y'all to drop your real names......

We strongly advise against telling your full names here because of strong security reasons (i'm sure we all know what the reasons or better persons are grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)...................
Thats why all you've gat to do is drop your FIRST name only but if you feel u aiint concerned and have got nathing to hide you could drop ur full names and we'd appreciate it........

it'd be good we at least know our first names (frankly theres dis lady's here dat i'd love to know her name,,,,,,,,,,without sking her directly of course wink wink)

anyways i think it'd be proper i start first.......
So errmmmm they call me RICHIE
and from that i presume we all can dedcue that me name is RICHARD........smiley smiley smiley

oya legggoooooo..................let the names start coming

PS: if your name is SOMEHOW e.g "annointing" "thanksgiving" "dickson" "wood" "aigbotunaya" etc kindly drop ur surname instead cos i'm pretty sure it cant be as bad as ur name.......cheesy cheesy

my name is seuncheesy
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

grin Don't tell me, u re still sleeping since i left the house? grin

cheesy

I barely sleep but when i sleep it will take me ages to get up grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by NeeKlaus: 2:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Nicholas.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by dmgr(m): 2:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Dave
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I barely sleep but when i sleep it will take me ages to get up grin

We are almost the same. I spend most of my time @nite watching movies or videos from YouTube grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

We are almost the same. I spend most of my time @nite watching movies or videos from YouTube grin

I see..u dont have any website where u can watch latest movies? grin

I bet ur *bear nak€d* while watching ... grin GRROOAAARR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I see..u dont have any website where u can watch latest movies? grin

I bet ur *bear nak€d* while watching ... grin GRROOAAARR!

No. No website, but you can tell me any, if you have kiss .

Why not come to the room and see for your self if i am nak€d wink . grin You dig?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Alphamale2017:

ur name is osinachi and u abbreviated it to Sinaj right. ??
wrong
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
harbjar:
well i know am not so popular but nevertheless, i am حَبِيْبَُ ٱلله

Habeebullah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Alphamale2017(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
wrong
then tell me the right one
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Alphamale2017:

then tell me the right one
Sarah
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by offishialpablo: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
baby face lol
come lemme take u to ibiza
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by harbjar(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Tiny23:

Habeebullah
and u not even a muslim right
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Alphamale2017(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
Sarah
nice. so how did u come up with the Sinaj thing. ?? what was the inspiration behind the name. ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Matured Man Gets Drunk, Brought Out His Manhood In Public While Urinating (pic) / She Almost Made Me Defile Her Virginity / Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Viral After Exposing Her Pant While Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.