Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know (8337 Views)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Lalas247(f): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Seeking attention? On nairaland? That's funny.
Why should I seek attention on nairaland when I want or need nothing from there.

Why should I seek online attention? Love, money, respect?..... Oh! U got it wrong this time. All the guys I chat and play around with on NL, none of them have my number and we don't talk offline.
Ehh shocked
Come oza room make we talk .. see as your blood dey hot
Sometimes read between the line if sonofluci does undecided or angry no be fight if he doesn't this kiss then na war b dat
Chill Hun

Luci come here grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Ehh shocked
Come oza room make we talk .. see as your blood dey hot
Sometimes read between the line if sonofluci does undecided or angry no be fight if he doesn't this kiss then na war b dat
Chill Hun

Luci come here grin

Present ma cheesy

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Lalas247(f): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Present ma cheesy
Lol that meme eh
Why u dey oppress sexybb na grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol that meme eh
Why u dey oppress sexybb na grin

She too they do strong head embarassed
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Lalas247(f): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

She too they do strong head embarassed
I know .. it's what makes her special wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Martin0(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Seeking attention? On nairaland? That's funny.
Why should I seek attention on nairaland when I want or need nothing from there.

Why should I seek online attention? Love, money, respect?..... Oh! U got it wrong this time. All the guys I chat and play around with on NL, none of them have my number and we don't talk offline.
ah ah calm down abeg,chill over this tinz u are lady now so u should see things like this coming,abeg sexy calm down just chill and be happy eh
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

When you take a look at your attention seeking life style, all you do is shake your goddamn reptile like head in disgust.

undecided
chairman weitin sup na?abeg chill over all this,sha u know ladies got soft heart and this tin fit put her into another state abeg if she offend you sorry on behalf of her eh,abeg I dey beg u ooo just chill u na my guy na eh chill abeggrin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

I know .. it's what makes her special wink

undecided

God

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Lalas247(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

undecided

God
Lol gotta go see u later wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
chairman weitin sup na?abeg chill over all this,sha u know ladies got soft heart and this tin fit put her into another state abeg if she offend you sorry on behalf of her eh,abeg I dey beg u ooo just chill u na my guy na eh chill abeggrin

Baba no problem o, sexybbstar na my person na ask her, me and her no fit quarrel, na play we dey grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol gotta go see u later wink

Yall just leave me lonley all by myself all the time now, one minute you here the next you not embarassed

See ya later my sweet lala embarassed
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Baba no problem o, sexybbstar na my person na ask her, me and her no fit quarrel, na play we dey grin
ok ooo,I trust u,so xup na how life for ur side,u na shine shine bobo oooo
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
ok ooo,I trust u,so xup na how life for ur side,u na shine shine bobo oooo

Lolz as you take know say I they shine.

Monitoring spirits everywhere grin

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Martin0(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lolz as you take know say I they shine.

Monitoring spirits everywhere grin
hahahahahaha na wa ooooo anyhow sha,we don know each other here,enjoy ur stay
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahaha na wa ooooo anyhow sha,we don know each other here,enjoy ur stay

K bro, no qualms everywhere good.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Martin0(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

K bro, no qualms everywhere good.
sure
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

Baba, no be forming o. I've come to realize how tricky anonymity can be. You may just be Rochas Okorocha cloaked in "thepussyhunter" moniker grin

The real name is Muna, and yours?

lol

true word bro!, true word!

No one really can tell who is who here.......it could also be cristaino ronaldo behind this SINZ moniker for all we know tongue

and errmmm name's richie

isnt muna (moon) kinda a feminine name undecided (all muna's i know are females and there are about 3 of them
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm..........ok

u're quite lucky i hate to see or make ladies cry sad sad

anyways i want to give you these plus i would drop something in ur mail soon asking for something so i could do something wink wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Haha... I thought my phone has spoilt.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Haha... I thought my phone has spoilt.

lol

so you like the gift huh smiley smiley

need a reply before i move on to the next item wink wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
so you like the gift huh smiley smiley
need a reply before i move on to the next item wink wink

I love it! smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SirMichael1: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Tiny23:

Because,I am a Muslim, happy?

Oya,wey my phone?

That's a shock! Well, since I don't believe you, I'll need a prove. Like a pic of you on hijab with that dot (.) on your forehead. If you know what I mean wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Shiitposter: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I'm desire smiley

Everything about you is "21+ viewers discertion is advised" from name to picture.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

I love it! smiley

glad you do wink wink

now for the next gift

you've got a working email account smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SINZ: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

true word bro!, true word!

No one really can tell who is who here.......it could also be cristaino ronaldo behind this SINZ moniker for all we know tongue

and errmmm name's richie

isnt muna (moon) kinda a feminine name undecided (all muna's i know are females and there are about 3 of them

I thought so too when I was little but as I grew up, I got to know more male "Muna's" than female. I also fell in love with its meaning so much that I don't introduce myself with my English name or my other native name (which is a lot more masculine).
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

I thought so too when I was little but as I grew up, I got to know more male "Muna's" than female. I also fell in love with its meaning so much that I don't introduce myself with my English name or my other native name (which is a lot more masculine).

oh ok smiley smiley

muna it is then......

Anyways do have a great day....lemme go back to work

more muna-like ladies fall on you grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I'm desire smiley

oh desire smiley smiley
how sweet and proper for someone like you

my desires are killing mesad.........cos i so desire something that i pretty much know you wont give even though you can sad sad
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2017
refiner:
Oil refinery! kiss

na wa o shocked shocked

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

That's a shock! Well, since I don't believe you, I'll need a prove. Like a pic of you on hijab with that dot (.) on your forehead. If you know what I mean wink

Hahahaha
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SirMichael1: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tiny23:

Hahahaha

So what's it gonna be? smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

So what's it gonna be? smiley

Give me the phone first,will use the phone to take a picture of me in my hijab and dot.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SirMichael1: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tiny23:

Give me the phone first,will use the phone to take a picture of me in my hijab and dot.

Have you forgotten the phone has no camera? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fucking Hot Dude What Do You Think? / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.