Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know (8327 Views)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Have you forgotten the phone has no camera? angry

I know.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SINZ: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh ok smiley smiley

muna it is then......

Anyways do have a great day....lemme go back to work

more muna-like ladies fall on you grin

LOL! Amen, sire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

All these nairaland boys with their mumu lines sef.

What is "there is a word like sleeper right?" eh

Wonders from Wonderland.

Never cease to amaze me , meanwhile, for your mind, them they gist you undecided

Be like nairaland konjied guys never drill you before. undecided

Just tell you like her cheesy
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Just tell you like her cheesy

grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by refiner(f): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wa o shocked shocked
How av u been? kiss
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SirMichael1: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tiny23:

I know.

You sure ain't serious about the phone then. smiley

Make your presence more commanding... Show me a prove that you exist and that you aren't a work of science. Like a robot or AI. 'Pishure' ooo, pishure??

Don't worry dear, I won't use your photo for ritual, not yet anyway grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

You sure ain't serious about the phone then. smiley

Make your presence more commanding... Show me a prove that you exist and that you aren't a work of science. Like a robot or AI. 'Pishure' ooo, pishure??

Don't worry dear, I won't use your photo for ritual, not yet anyway grin

lol
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
refiner:

How av u been? kiss

honey i've been great o

trust you and our boo are both fine wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by barallanee(f): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
B... a.... r...b...r..a(LOVETH)
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Cleopatra4(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Shiitposter:

Everything about you is "21+ viewers discertion is advised" from name to picture.
Lol..
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Cleopatra4(f): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh desire smiley smiley
how sweet and proper for someone like you

my desires are killing mesad.........cos i so desire something that i pretty much know you wont give even though you can sad sad
Wossup dear..
I'm just getting better now..
How is u?
Miss you very plenty...
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Wossup dear..
I'm just getting better now..
How is u?
Miss you very plenty...

oh thats great to hear..........

Guess we'd be seeing u more often then smiley

and i'm good........plus i missed you more honey wink wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
ur tongue must b paining u grin
Kilo shele qanqan...did i marry your sis
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=ShayGirl post=58293838]My mid name is S............a.............r............a..........h

Hmmmm sarah sarah tongue
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
okanlawon94:
Kilo shele qanqan...did i marry your sis
I wish u d xme sad
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=okanlawon94 post=58377751][/quote] lol grin

Y is u calling my name
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by amakadihot87(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
I am azuka iru
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
I wish u d xme sad
How is you joor...yeye girl
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
lol grin

Y is u calling my name
wink
sinaj:
lol grin

Y is u calling my name
A qentle soul feel like strecthinq out a hand to say HI
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by ShayGirl(f): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=okanlawon94 post=58377751][/quote]

Yea, yea...why art thou calling my name?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
ShayGirl:

Yea, yea...why art thou calling my name?
Somethinq push moi finqer to type your name dear
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by ShayGirl(f): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
okanlawon94:

Somethinq push moi finqer to type your name dear

I see... lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
ShayGirl:

I see... lipsrsealed
hmmm General overseer
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by ShayGirl(f): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
okanlawon94:

hmmm General overseer

Lol...Minister of visions and talk affairs, u r sighted! grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
ShayGirl:

Lol...Minister of visions and talk affairs, u r sighted! grin

Smile....Yeye qirl

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
mine is Ego tongue
shocked did you see my story about my crush Ego? So Ego you Are On Nairaland...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note / Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.