Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know (8331 Views)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Smh

When you take a look at your attention seeking life style, all you do is shake your goddamn reptile like head in disgust.

undecided

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by PussyBlower: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

you too go like these children meme sha cheesy cheesy
Who da fûçk is this again? angry
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

All these nairaland boys with their mumu lines sef.

What is "there is a word like sleeper right?" eh

Wonders from Wonderland.

Never cease to amaze me , meanwhile, for your mind, them they gist you undecided

Be like nairaland konjied guys never drill you before. undecided

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58330544][/quote]

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

By the Grace of God am sure tomorrow will be better. wink

No other than going to work. Work work and work till evening. No food for the lazy man right wink smiley
yeah sweetheart, you're right smiley

You should go to bed on time okay, so you can make it to work early. God is our strength dearie, how's my big behind doing? grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nah........i'm currently in da pussy hunting mode cheesy cheesy

migh turn in before 1am sha.......

Aiint u gonna sleep too...........or you're still going all lovey dovey with shainar abi cheesy cheesy
yeah..Shinar is the reason why I'm still awake buddy tongue
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Not yet....

What's have you got for me?

oh c'mon

couldnt you have at least preteneded to be excited and go like
"awwwwnnn......so what do you have for me hun"
angry angry

na wa for you o sad sad

i'm nor giving it to you anymore sef angry
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2017
PussyBlower:
Who da fûçk is this again? angry

its da pussy hunter.....

Now who the fvck are you? angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58330579][/quote]

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah..Shinar is the reason why I'm still awake buddy tongue

hmmmmm

issoraite........ cheesy cheesy
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by PussyBlower: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

its da pussy hunter.....

Now who the fvck are you? angry

cheesy cheesy

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=PussyBlower post=58330736][/quote]

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmmm

issoraite........ cheesy cheesy
lol...

Nighty mayn smiley

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by PussyBlower: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58330791][/quote]

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SINZ: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Livinus Mgbeorie Mgbojirikwe cool
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=PussyBlower post=58330819][/quote]

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah sweetheart, you're right smiley

You should go to bed on time okay, so you can make it to work early. God is our strength dearie, how's my big behind doing? grin

Sure.

It's time for us to sleep smiley

The big behind is there ooo fighting with trousers as to who owns who grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:
Livinus Mgbeorie Mgbojirikwe cool

na wa o shocked shocked

up on all the swag, handsomeness, poise etc na LIVINUS con still be your name last last.......cheesy cheesy cheesy

issoraite.............

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by PussyBlower: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58330872][/quote]

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SINZ: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wa o shocked shocked

up on all the swag, handsomeness, poise etc na LIVINUS con still be your name last last.......cheesy cheesy cheesy

issoraite.............

Livinus no be person name? gringrin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

When you take a look at your attention seeking life style, all you do is shake your goddamn reptile like head in disgust.

undecided

Seeking attention? On nairaland? That's funny.
Why should I seek attention on nairaland when I want or need nothing from there.

Why should I seek online attention? Love, money, respect?..... Oh! U got it wrong this time. All the guys I chat and play around with on NL, none of them have my number and we don't talk offline.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh c'mon
couldnt you have at least preteneded to be excited and go like "awwwwnnn......so what do you have for me hun" angry angry
na wa for you o sad sad
i'm nor giving it to you anymore sef angry
Aww... I will cry o. sad
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

You understand Arabic? Wow! That's nice o smiley

A little,where's my phone?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sure.

It's time for us to sleep smiley

The big behind is there ooo fighting with trousers as to who owns who grin grin
just be safe my dear...that's all I ask. And never you get sad again okay? Cos it hurts daddy to see his angel sad wink

Keep nurturing that behind honey, will be home soon. Just stuck in traffic smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SirMichael1: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Tiny23:

A little,where's my phone?

Pipe down... I need to know who I'm giving my phone to. Just incase wink

Who taught you Arabic?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

Livinus no be person name? gringrin

lol

na name na

but for person like you with the looks, confidence, swagger, etc you suppose dey bear name like RAYMOND or SAMMY or EMERALD or even DANGOTE tongue tongue tongue

issoraite sha........

Is that you full name(s)? shocked shocked shocked

make i go mark am down lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=PussyBlower post=58331037][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked

i dont believe you

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Aww... I will cry o. sad

hmmmm..........ok

u're quite lucky i hate to see or make ladies cry sad sad

anyways i want to give you these plus i would drop something in ur mail soon asking for something so i could do something wink wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SINZ: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

na name na

but for person like you with the looks, confidence, swagger, etc you suppose dey bear name like RAYMOND or SAMMY or EMERALD or even DANGOTE tongue tongue tongue

issoraite sha........

Is that you full name(s)? shocked shocked shocked

make i go mark am down lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kai! See whinning gringrin

my name isnt Livinus, I just figured it sounds funny.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Pipe down... I need to know who I'm giving my phone to. Just incase wink
Who taught you Arabic?
Because,I am a Muslim, happy?

Oya,wey my phone?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

Kai! See whinning gringrin

my name isnt Livinus, I just figured it sounds funny.

whinning ke! shocked shocked

you,i and most romance landers know it....

Infact i dont know why and who dem nl guys dey form HUMBLE for o ........

Aha!!! Thought as much........
How soft guy like you go dey bear that funny local name
(disclaimer/ PS: please note that this comment does not in anyway intend to insult or throw a jab at that honorable name LIVINUS........
those who bear the name should be rest assured i mean no harm........THANK YOU)

so whats the real name then?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SINZ: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

whinning ke! shocked shocked

you,i and most romance landers know it....

Infact i dont know why and who dem nl guys dey form HUMBLE for o ........

Aha!!! Thought as much........
How soft guy like you go dey bear that funny local name
(disclaimer/ PS: please note that this comment does not in anyway intend to insult or throw a jab at that honorable name LIVINUS........
those who bear the name should be rest assured i mean no harm........THANK YOU)

so whats the real name then?

Baba, no be forming o. I've come to realize how tricky anonymity can be. You may just be Rochas Okorocha cloaked in "thepussyhunter" moniker grin

The real name is Muna, and yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / Meet Curvaceous Photos Of Up-coming Actress Whose Curves Are Causing Stir Online / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.