Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know (8340 Views)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by dacovajnr: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm

laurel is perfect smiley smiley

so laurel u've had dinner,,,,,,,qui?
I can't let you murder this Pussy angry

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
thanks for the complement but when it comes to intelligence you are among the very top on naira land yourself and the most entertaining too wink

oh i see whats happening here shocked shocked

you want to use reverse psycology and turn the compliment ish on me abi shocked shocked

issoraite......

thanks anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Victornezzar: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm its alright o.........

What a coincidence it is sha...the two most friendly intelligent guys on nl both bear the same name shocked shocked

issoraite
My name is victor but I just put dat nezzar 2 add swag 2 it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Name is blessing
kk blessing Esther good name but what of Yoruba name wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm feminine name cheesy cheesy

its all good.........

lol...na you know grin

Won't you go to bed?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
not at all Bro
Greyboy5000 is after wat is under skirts
Am after heaven wink
so who told you there is no way under the skirt to heaven angry
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yea.. U get it Blessing Esther... Surname (no no no)

i knew it smiley smiley

u thought i was kidding when i said we were meant to lipsrsealed
u saw how we clicked from the first day i said hi wink wink

anyways it seems u're a late sleeper (theres a word like sleeper right undecided)
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Victornezzar: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
so who told you there is no way under the skirt to heaven angry
bros I just dey cum bk from church grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
kk blessing Esther good name but what of Yoruba name wink
I can't be mentioning all my name like that online... Shey u get?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

My name is victor but I just put dat nezzar 2 add swag 2 it wink

For your mind now, swag fall press you die.

thepussyhunter:

i knew it smiley smiley

u thought i was kidding when i said we were meant to lipsrsealed
u saw how we clicked from the first day i said hi wink wink

anyways it seems u're a late sleeper (theres a word like sleeper right undecided)

I don't even know sef... English is confusing.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

I can't be mentioning all my name like that online... Shey u get?
no p wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
bro your are a genious

It is ester
But all those
Youruba name is meant for boys not girls

oh i see

thought since it was her sur name it'd be a masculine one.............its all good though smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Victornezzar: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

For your mind now, swag fall press you die.
lol
ur head dey pain u
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
not at all Bro
Greyboy5000 is after wat is under skirts
Am after heaven wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

kuku cut my dick cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

All these nairaland boys with their mumu lines sef.

What is "there is a word like sleeper right?" eh

Wonders from Wonderland.

Never cease to amaze me , meanwhile, for your mind, them they gist you undecided

Be like nairaland konjied guys never drill you before. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
I can't let you murder this Pussy angry

hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

bros no be fight na shocked shocked

there is no pussy hunting going on o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you should know when i'm pussy hunting na..........besides i dey always call you make you follow me anytime i wanna hunt some pussy .........................

TheDickhunter where you dey na.....abi u don deactivate undecided
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

kuku cut my dick cheesy cheesy
no mind victornezzar jare na dick.the guy dey after grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

thank you jareh..........was already tired of typing in english

you still never answer me o

when do you intend sleeping tonight

i've got something for you wink wink wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by dacovajnr: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

bros no be fight na shocked shocked

there is no pussy hunting going on o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you should know when i'm pussy hunting na..........besides i dey always call you make you follow me anytime i wanna hunt some pussy .........................

TheDickhunter where you dey na.....abi u don deactivate undecided
You should call Pussyblower too, the 3 of una complement yourself grin

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...na you know grin

Won't you go to bed?

nah........i'm currently in da pussy hunting mode cheesy cheesy

migh turn in before 1am sha.......

Aiint u gonna sleep too...........or you're still going all lovey dovey with shainar abi cheesy cheesy
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol baby...ofcouse I had a nice day, but it was cold all through and I couldn't work comfortably but I'm sure tomorrow will be better smiley

What are your plans for tomorrow hun?

By the Grace of God am sure tomorrow will be better. wink

No other than going to work. Work work and work till evening. No food for the lazy man right wink smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by PussyBlower: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
You should call too, the 3 of una complement yourself grin
Stop spamming my fûçking mention you this fûçking neanderthal angry angry

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah yeah cheesy cheesy

lemme go and prepare za oza room (email) so you can say it to my ears alone wink wink

Hahahaha.

Am waiting for u wink

my plans went well. ....... i slept so well that day. I went to work the next day pretending not to have fully recovered from my sickness cuz that's what I made my boss to believe. That I was sick.. grin

(oh Lord let her be single.......please lord just do this for me cry cry)

you didnt tell me how our operation went the other day

were you still able to skip work?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thank you jareh..........was already tired of typing in english

you still never answer me o

when do you intend sleeping tonight
i've got something for you wink wink wink
Not yet....

What's have you got for me?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

All these nairaland boys with their mumu lines sef.
What is "there is a word like sleeper right?" eh
Wonders from Wonderland.
Never cease to amaze me , meanwhile, for your mind, them they gist you undecided
Be like nairaland konjied guys never drill you before. undecided
Drill me? :-/
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
You should call Pussyblower too, the 3 of una complement yourself grin

heheheh

you too go like these children meme sha cheesy cheesy

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Drill me? :-/

Rethorical question.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=58330254][/quote]

lmfao

i knew u had a little "cunny" in ya cheesy cheesy cheesy

smart lady wink wink

and ermmm i'm almost done preparing da room...........having slight issues with opening the door to da room (dont know why but i cant access my email acc)

ama tryna book another room though (create a new email) wink wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
sonofLuci:

Rethorical question.
Smh
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by dacovajnr: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

you too go like these children meme sha cheesy cheesy
The meme too funny bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by jakandeola(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=58330254][/quote] cameroon beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! / How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? / Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.