Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know (8335 Views)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Alphamale2017:
nice. so how did u come up with the Sinaj thing. ?? what was the inspiration behind the name. ??
story for anoda day wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
harbjar:
and u not even a muslim right

I am
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Ghosttt(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Nicholas.

Nice moniker. Reminded me of th series THE ORIGINALS grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by NeeKlaus: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ghosttt:

Nice moniker. I presume u got it from THE ORIGINALS?
Spot on! I am a great fan of Nicklaus Mikaelson and I realized it somehow rhymed with my name.

So, I adopted it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Ghosttt(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Spot on! I am a great fan of Nicklaus Mikaelson and I realized it somehow rhymed with my name.

So, I adopted it. smiley

Took a while bt I finally saw the golden selfless heart of nicklaus. At first I hated his arrogant character in d movie
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by NeeKlaus: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ghosttt:

Took a while bt I finally saw the golden selfless heart of nicklaus. At first I hated his arrogant character in d movie
I like his wits and exquisite sense of humour. His arrogance adds to the thrills of the movie..

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
I'm Kyle.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by harbjar(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tiny23:

I am
whats ur name pls
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Stevengerd(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
I go by the name Stephen, Fondly Called STEVENGERD.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Make I see people's response first.

ok you've seen others......how abouut i get to know yours now wink wink

am guessing its either princess, love or ifunanya lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ok you've seen others......how abouut i get to know yours now wink wink

am guessing its either princess, love or ifunanya lipsrsealed
Go nd check it now
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
it's money jore nt fvck sad

oh my bad.....embarassed embarassed

ego actually means "fvck me" where i come from sha....

Lemme guess....ur real name's sarah huh tongue tongue

(i know i'm correct..........a native love doctor just told me.......he said alot of other things too concerning you and i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Go nd check it now

check it where na? sad sad
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh my bad.....embarassed embarassed

ego actually means "fvck me" where i come from sha....

Lemme guess....ur real name's sarah huh tongue tongue

(i know i'm correct..........a native love doctor just told me.......he said alot of other things too concerning you and i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Hey there. How re u doing? .

It's been a while now. Guess all is good.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hey there. How re u doing? .

It's been a while now. Guess all is good.

aha!! If it isnt the most beautiful cameroonian in da house......

I'm doing super good hun.....

The pretty lady i would like to know her real name just arrived...smiley smiley

oya drop ur real name bae i've been waiting for tooooooo long wink wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aha!! If it isnt the most beautiful cameroonian in da house......

I'm doing super good hun.....

The pretty lady i would like to know her real name just arrived...smiley smiley

oya drop ur real name bae i've been waiting for tooooooo long wink wink

Always flattering me. Lol.

Happy to know u re fine..... u know I always like to see u happy. wink smiley

My moniker carries my real name.....
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by okanlawon94(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
mine is Ego tongue
I almost pronouce Eqq Roll
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Always flattering me. Lol.

Happy to know u re fine..... u know I always like to see u happy. wink smiley

My moniker carries my real name.....

why accuse me of such outrageous crime cry cry cry

i cant flatter you hun cos everything about you is beautiful and elegant and i'm simply saying the obvious smiley smiley

and i'm happy you love to see me happy

(actually theres something i'd love to ask of you that'd make me super happy wink wink )

wow!! So ur name really is shinarlaura shocked shocked shocked

what does it mean?

And ermmm can i call you shine or laura wink wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I'm Kyle.

kyle kor kyle xy ni! cheesy cheesy

you for real? shocked
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
My middle name is victor smiley

hmmmm why do i suddenly feel you and victornezzar are one and the same person lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

kyle kor kyle xy ni! cheesy cheesy

you for real? shocked
yes bro... Something wrong?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yes bro... Something wrong?

ermmm nope.......

Was given to you by ur mom, dad, both, grandad, pastor etc......which is it
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

why accuse me of such outrageous crime cry cry cry

i cant flatter you hun cos everything about you is beautiful and elegant and i'm simply saying the obvious smiley smiley

and i'm happy you love to see me happy

(actually theres something i'd love to ask of you that'd make me super happy wink wink )

wow!! So ur name really is shinarlaura shocked shocked shocked

what does it mean?

And ermmm can i call you shine or laura wink wink

Ohhh. That's so sweet of you.

Yeah that's my name but the right order is Laura Shinar.

Laura comes from Laurel which symbolises honor and victory.......

You re free to call me which ever u prefer dear wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm why do i suddenly feel you and victornezzar are one and the same person lipsrsealed
nn my guy
We don't look alike now
Plus I am Yoruba victornezzar is not grin grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ohhh. That's so sweet of you.

Yeah that's my name but the right order is Laura Shinar.

Laura comes from Laurel which symbolise honor and victory.......

You re free to call me which ever u prefer dear wink
good name wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Go nd check it now
I am trying to guess your surname but does it start from s grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
good name wink

Thank you wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thank you wink
you are welcome

I will have loved to type that in French but I don't know how sad
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
you are welcome

I will have loved to type that in French but I don't know how sad

Type what in french? I might be of help if u don't mind
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Type what in french? I might be of help if u don't mind
I know you are from Cameroon
I wanted to type you are welcome in French smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ermmm nope.......

Was given to you by ur mom, dad, both, grandad, pastor etc......which is it
Kyle. tongue
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by shinarlaura(f): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
I know you are from Cameroon
I wanted to type you are welcome in French smiley

Ok....

Je vous en prie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) / How Can I Abort On My Own / I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.