Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? (43963 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by BabaRamotu1988: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2017
i can recall during my school days there was this guy very intelligent and he fall in love with with this opportunist lady who only pretended to love him because of the help she's getting from him on education this lady doesn't know anything but with this guy by her side she always get good grades as in during tests and exams they always sits closer.
and to add to it the guy always spends his pocket money buying things for the lady, changing her hair paying for her textbooks etc.

but the girl always told us that she doesn't have any atom of love for the guy grin
so the funny thing is that on the day we graduated was the day the lady deleted the guy's number from her phone laughing that she has got what she's looking for (good grades)
lol i don't pity the guy sha because as our fellow guy we warned him but he's in lof grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Mammieace(f): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2017
almarthins:

Wetin be "we"?
Just say you have used some body nt just somebody many body grin shocked
We've all used someone,mr and it's not relationship-wise only.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by topbollz(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Its both sides.Women get used and dumped same with Men. The diff is that men gets to become tougher, dust up and moves on while women spend time whining before letting go that's if they do.

Sounds so unmanly to whine about how you were used and dump by a lady. Guys can't stomach friends laughing at them on that. Its more like guy you f**ked up.

For women, they talk to their friends about it, whine and whine, seek shoulders to cry on and all. For guys abeg no time. Man up that's life but you've got to move cool be a man.

Funny part is most times on both sides the victims are the good ones dating the wrong person.

My Advice: Know your level, stop looking for china gold or packagings. Find someone that appreciates you for who you are date, love and settle but don't get drained.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Shortyy(f): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2017
NairalandCS:

I didn't see if you just met.

Most guys don't ask for sex on the first date, use that time to show him what you have to offer.
Which time? I once told a guy who was asking me out that, if we date I want a no sex r/ship. He said, and I quote "I don't think that will be possible coz we're not men, you're a woman and I'm a man" the thing is that y'all will want sex, even if she's bringing heaven and earth to the r/ship.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Chidinmaluv22(f): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2017
here to read comments
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by ada9ja(f): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2017
i know of a guy, who had dated close to 17 pretty girls i have witnessed n he keep saying they walked away cos they only come for material things not love n if I asked him, were u heartbroken or dumped? he will nope cos a man dumped or used is a fool cos u shud have seen it coming n u pretend till they walk away.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Jkvivi2020: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2017
ye yee ye, A guy get dump as well.
Notice: you provide all the needs for a girl and she tells you not time for sex an she goes to Mr john.Mr john Bleep the red pussy to black an blue an she stop picking ur calls u ask why she says u Bleep up what is that slow dumping.
notice 2: you met a girl along the line u fall in love. you also care for her feelings an needs.she later tells you are problem and says she need just 10k and u give without asking for sex in return.
immediately after the money she pick ur call ones an call u mugu what is that financial dumping. There are so many for another day.

CAUTION: Guys be careful

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by iamHighDee(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Men get used as much as ladies too, sometimes it's even worse. The only difference is we men were brought up to 'shut p' about certain things and we are not taught how to express such 'girlie' emotions. Females shout about it and blame the whole male generation for what calamities befell them in a relationship (Meanwhile some of them caused it due to greed and other things).

I've been cheated on in 3 different relationships by ladies, and not once in my life have I ever cheated before. Some ladies would hear this and immediately jump into justifying the case with talks like "Maybe you didn't have money", "Maybe your dick wasn't doing the right job" etc.

The difference is Men don't talk about it and most times have no one to talk to it about.

pocohantas:
There was a thread advising ladies not to claim they were used and dumped. https://www.nairaland.com/3909291/ladies-stop-saying-used-dumped

The OP gave just one scenario and I was surprised that all our resident intelligent men couldn't figure out the other side of the coin...but that's normal. The men advised such women to count their losses and move on, with emphasis being on how they both enjoyed the sex. Why they feel it's all about the sex is story for another day.

Please, no semantics, no insults, no claiming not to understand...just straightforward answers like you all gave on the other thread. I want to learn cheesy wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by mypains: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2017
justscorchone:
A guy meets a girl he admires at an early age,he's first crush in life.musters confidence after soo many years to ask her out but gets rejected,steady rejection for years until he learns the secret of packaging ,then he swear never to pour he's heart to a woman,and only bait girls with package since it's the only thing that works,he knacks knacks steady and it becomes a way of life,sadly some innocent girls cross he's path but he doesn't see them as such but look at them as conquest.

That's just the way it is.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Duru009(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Of course yes, 90% of the relationship between a man and woman is on the pocket of the MAN!.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Champele(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2017
For me, there is nothing like Use and Dump. Even after you did watever watever for the girl and she left you go, just know the girl is not meant for you. it's even a good thing for you. Better she leave you earlier than later, or she marry you and be cheating on you

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

Its always a bad idea to train and educate a lady through Universoty, no matter how much you love her.
Let her father and mother educate her...while you just pay the dowry.
undecided
If you cant marry her "as it is", dont waste your money improving her because when she is done "improved", she will realise that you are no longer on her level and she will have to look for a better person!

It also makes you feel she is so much indebted to you and that makes it even more painful when she dumps you for another guy.
But the truth is the women dont care a hoot.

Show me one unhappy husband and l will show you how he spent all the money he made in his early years of youth, to fund her education, only to be dumped. grin grin
Serves him right though.
haha so truecheesy.imagine money u would use to improve and develop urself u go pack all the money to train one random girl for sch cos the parents of the girl assure u say d girl go marry u after graduation.some guys too mumu abeg.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by NollywoodNews24(f): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Depending on the concept of USED
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Phi001(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
It's obvious,the only reason most commenters will have the feeling of being used on this thread is the money they invested cos that's all they probably invested in the relationship. Money money money, that's all they can offer to make a woman stay, and when they want to digress a little bit, they mention sex ,thats all they know,nothing else, I am even surprised the thread is still on third page,seems the only thing that gives them erection is commenting on female bashing thread,forgetting how ill trained they too are,how unrefined and savagely they relate with the opposite sex in the quest to show they are the man, how egotistic and bossy they can be
Bact to the topic, unfulfilled expectations brings that feeling of being used and dumped In a relationship be it guy or lady ,like my nairaland brothers suggested on the other thread, MOVE ON
Nowadays in Nigeria, money is the language of love. No matter how much French you know, if you're not pouring in money, you're likely to remain a single linguist...

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by NairalandCS(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Shortyy:

Which time? I once told a guy who was asking me out that, if we date I want a no sex r/ship. He said, and I quote "I don't think that will be possible coz we're not men, you're a woman and I'm a man" the thing is that y'all will want sex, even if she's bringing heaven and earth to the r/ship.

Then the problem is from him, he feels the only thing you're bringing to the relationship to is the sex.

If this is not the case and you know within yourself that you're bring more than that, don't compromise. Walk away and look for another guy. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Phi001:

Nowadays in Nigeria, money is the language of love. No matter how much French you know, if you're not pouring in money, you're likely to remain a single linguist...
and that there is the problem, the mentality that money is all you need to get a lady, so you only work on getting money and never on yourself, she then narrows down her specs and consoles herself with your money and moves on . Apart from money most of you cant list any other thing you can invest in a relationship. Yes women like money, infact ,i too like money,but its only an added advange when you have other qualities that money cannot compensate for
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by FTrebirth(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
sinaj used and dumped me. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by trinity11(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Yes guys get used and dumped.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Callmedondee:
Lol
slayqueen shanigans grin

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

You're entirely right. After my case started, I've been dealing with as many women as possible. Not like I like that, but when someone you gave your all to switches on you, life still has to go on. Funny enough, it was her co-workers that were advising her that led to our break-up. What they wanted was what she had. They had baby-daddies, she had a husband, a family and a home.

After she left, her advisers started coming to my house, each claiming to want to help clean up my place. I think I ended up messing with 3 or 4 of those she chose to listen to. That's just her decision, and it hurts her now, I didn't start it, she just chose to listen to people that don't have what she had. Life goes on, it's too many women in the world to really waste your time on someone that doesn't appreciate you, that's my mentality.
some ladies will be claiming good advice for their friend who is happily married or has a good partner when in reality they are all out to snatch their friend's partner.friends indeedcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:
some ladies will be claiming good advice for their friend who is happily married or has a good partner when in reality they are all out to snatch their friend's partner.friends indeedcheesy
Husband snatchers
Side chics Association
grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2017
How many I don suck dry .. dash for bin grin
Lefulefu how many ... dey want me blood o
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
i can recall during my school days there was this guy very intelligent and he fall in love with with this opportunist lady who only pretended to love him because of the help she's getting from him on education this lady doesn't know anything but with this guy by her side she always get good grades as in during tests and exams they always sits closer.
and to add to it the guy always spends his pocket money buying things for the lady, changing her hair paying for her textbooks etc.

but the girl always told us that she doesn't have any atom of love for the guy grin
so the funny thing is that on the day we graduated was the day the lady deleted the guy's number from her phone laughing that she has got what she's looking for (good grades)
lol i don't pity the guy sha because as our fellow guy we warned him but he's in lof grin
Too bad grin
He will learn next time.. where u dey hide since undecided
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Husband snatchers
Side chics Association
grin
na dem dey form best friends pass grin with best advice cheesy.ehn endtime sidechics everywhere grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

na dem dey form best friends pass grin with best advice cheesy.ehn endtime sidechics everywhere grin
hahahahahaha see dem wayo people hahaha st.obi
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:

st.obi & st.maria
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

werey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they was intoxicated by ur sexy hips

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
st.obi & st.maria
haha grin

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=daylyt post=58336114][/quote]
Remain u grin
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:
iffa disturb u eh,u go know say u jam man..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.