Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? (43945 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Flamzey00(m): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2017
I need bae to use and dump me Ooo. I am a dude#I swear she go tire cos I won't make any loss.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:
There was a thread advising ladies not to claim they were used and dumped. https://www.nairaland.com/3909291/ladies-stop-saying-used-dumped

The OP gave just one scenario and I was surprised that all our resident intelligent men couldn't figure out the other side of the coin...but that's normal. The men advised such women to count their losses and move on, with emphasis being on how they both enjoyed the sex. Why they feel it's all about the sex is story for another day.

Please, no semantics, no insults, no claiming not to understand...just straightforward answers like you all gave on the other thread. I want to learn cheesy wink
Yup. It happens both ways. I've been a victim of that in the past. In my case, it wasn't just a relationship that got ruined, it was a marriage. All that came from when I was making a lot of $$$ and when i lost the means, she decided to leave because the $$$ wasn't coming in anymore. As soon as a little $$ started coming in for me, she wanted to come back. Had to tell her I already moved on with someone else because I felt betrayed.
That's someone I wasted 11 years with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by kennyz10(m): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Alaafin backs restructuring, says current system retrogressive

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, on Monday in Ibadan backed calls for Nigeria’s restructuring, stressing that the present arrangement would not allow states in Nigeria to develop at their own pace.

The monarch spoke at the public presentation of a biography and postscript titled, ‘Samuel Ladoke Akintola in the eyes of history’, which was written by Femi Kehinde.

According to Alaafin, the North was favoured in terms of revenue allocation because while more states and council areas were created in the region, the southern states had yet to enjoy similar opportunity...

Source: http://thefulcrumpost.com/alaafin-backs-restructuring-says-current-system-retrogressive/
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by efavour: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Both men and women get used and dumped. The difference is that when it happens to women, we cry and tell anyone that cares to listen. We can even call our friends and sister to help us cry and abuse the hell out of the man, Kpata Kpata two weeks, we put it behind us and move on. But guys don't cry and whine after getting used and dumped, they lick their wounds and smile through it all even while telling the story to their friends but they actually cry inside their heart but don't be deceived, silent tears is more dangerous that physical ones. They can go without a girl for six months or even a year.

7 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by donqx: 2:57am On Jul 11, 2017
men also get used and dumped more than women...women use those words when s..x is Involved but men having worked hard get finnessed by those smart women ...rob kardashian is still regretting....

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Are you kidding me?

Of course now.

Men, well most men, are conditioned to just walk it off and screw most anything in skirts in the short term to get over it.

Welcome to the real world, yo.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by davidif: 3:05am On Jul 11, 2017
kennybelle:
Men dnt get used, they get sucked financially, and dumped. They shld also move on. It happens to both sexes

It's the same.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by hokafor(m): 3:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Men used ladies and dumped them, but ladies used men and kill them.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Juliearth(f): 3:37am On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:
There was a thread advising ladies not to claim they were used and dumped. https://www.nairaland.com/3909291/ladies-stop-saying-used-dumped

The OP gave just one scenario and I was surprised that all our resident intelligent men couldn't figure out the other side of the coin...but that's normal. The men advised such women to count their losses and move on, with emphasis being on how they both enjoyed the sex. Why they feel it's all about the sex is story for another day.

Please, no semantics, no insults, no claiming not to understand...just straightforward answers like you all gave on the other thread. I want to learn cheesy wink

Yes,they do.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Hannysmilez(f): 3:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Why are people talking about a woman spending a man's money and leaving as if it's an issue?
Just coz he paid her fees or took her to the States means she shouldn't leave when he misbehaves? Suck up and date him outta gratitude? Or because he has money means he can't be a jerk? Idc if you donated a kidney,you screw up;I leave you

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Very well... Men do get used and dump and I am a living testimony. My first date cheated on me countlessly when I thought she was being genuine to me. I almost proposed to her till God leaked her secret to me(don't ask me how). I couldn't recover from it for months.. All thanks to my female boss who lifted my burden cos I vowed never to have anything to do with any lady.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by TinaAnita(f): 4:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Interesting thread
Some submissions are spot on

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Why are people talking about a woman spending a man's money and leaving as if it's an issue?
Just coz he paid her fees or took her to the States means she shouldn't leave when he misbehaves? Suck up and date him outta gratitude? Or because he has money means he can't be a jerk? Idc if you donated a kidney,you screw up;I leave you

Hehehe, my sister ! Trust me If i donate my kidney to you, you ain't going anywhere oh, We will live & grow old together, Infact I will write a book like Toke, so our grand children can read how I donated Kidney, na me & you for the same trouser, Till death do us part tongue

And you can't run away oh, a GPS tracker be will be inserted by the doctors alongside with the kidney cool

12 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by NairalandCS(m): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Shortyy:

I'm sorry, what do you mean by you're not bringing anything to the r/ship? Someone you met on your first date and you tell him you need a "no sex r/ship" how would he know you're not bringing anything?

I didn't see if you just met.

Most guys don't ask for sex on the first date, use that time to show him what you have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Callmedondee(m): 5:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Lol

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 5:12am On Jul 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Are you kidding me?

Of course now.

Men, well most men, are conditioned to just walk it off and screw most anything in skirts in the short term to get over it.

Welcome to the real world, yo.
You're entirely right. After my case started, I've been dealing with as many women as possible. Not like I like that, but when someone you gave your all to switches on you, life still has to go on. Funny enough, it was her co-workers that were advising her that led to our break-up. What they wanted was what she had. They had baby-daddies, she had a husband, a family and a home.

After she left, her advisers started coming to my house, each claiming to want to help clean up my place. I think I ended up messing with 3 or 4 of those she chose to listen to. That's just her decision, and it hurts her now, I didn't start it, she just chose to listen to people that don't have what she had. Life goes on, it's too many women in the world to really waste your time on someone that doesn't appreciate you, that's my mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Fourwinds: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2017
HannahHitler:
who cares people are becoming worse every day.

if you cannot handle bull shit, leave the farm.
heheheheheheeer...I'm ready to handle bull poo.....even elephant poopoo
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by dmltoyin(m): 5:30am On Jul 11, 2017
professorfal:

Getting sucked financially is the getting "USED".
sorry
Buh thats for poor dudes
My opinion
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Gobhanky: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2017
I met a gal.
Fuckd her ass out .she urinated on the hotel bed
So embarassing

Bigdick 4eva

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by EDDGgold: 5:34am On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

dear one should not be self centered being you male or female. Yes men get used and dumped. I believe relationship is not all about sex. Honestly we can't get d correct answer if we actually concentrate on sexual aspect alone, some ladies out there don't care about your money.we should also talk about, trust,care, feeling, time and emotion.. pls don't check my grammar.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2017
It's obvious,the only reason most commenters will have the feeling of being used on this thread is the money they invested cos that's all they probably invested in the relationship. Money money money, that's all they can offer to make a woman stay, and when they want to digress a little bit, they mention sex ,thats all they know,nothing else, I am even surprised the thread is still on third page,seems the only thing that gives them erection is commenting on female bashing thread,forgetting how ill trained they too are,how unrefined and savagely they relate with the opposite sex in the quest to show they are the man, how egotistic and bossy they can be
Bact to the topic, unfulfilled expectations brings that feeling of being used and dumped In a relationship be it guy or lady ,like my nairaland brothers suggested on the other thread, MOVE ON

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Amajerry83(m): 6:02am On Jul 11, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by danigbo(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Let hand be joined unto hands. No evil doer has ever gone UNPUNISHED.
See the life of the dumpers and the dumpees at the end of the day !
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Amajerry83(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Hi

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2017
almarthins:

Blood of Jesus!
Destiny snatcher, give me ur address we go know who go use who angry angry
Them plenty o....but thank God for mama's prayers....an so their life dey take useless. By the way, she is a lesbian...run away from those people.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by demefa(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

You're entirely right. After my case started, I've been dealing with as many women as possible. Not like I like that, but when someone you gave your all to switches on you, life still has to go on. Funny enough, it was her co-workers that were advising her that led to our break-up. What they wanted was what she had. They had baby-daddies, she had a husband, a family and a home.

After she left, her advisers started coming to my house, each claiming to want to help clean up my place. I think I ended up messing with 3 or 4 of those she chose to listen to. That's just her decision, and it hurts her now, I didn't start it, she just chose to listen to people that don't have what she had. Life goes on, it's too many women in the world to really waste your time on someone that doesn't appreciate you, that's my mentality.
I ve an award for u
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Azor1(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

receive sense in Jesus name

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Ranoscky(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Those men who cry 'use and dump' are the ones that lavishly spend on their women. When u spend wisely on ur girlfriend, if anything happens, you'll just dust off and move on to the next.

The women that screams 'used and dumped' are the ones that are expecting their boyfriend to spend heavily on them so as to balance the juice milked out of them. Refusing to acknoledge the fact that it was both party that 'used' each other.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 11, 2017
Yes, they do.
It's not gender specific.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by abashi47(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2017
most men needs sex in relationships.. most ladies need sex n finance in reltionships... d idea is, use ur heads in relationships n know what u want..

how u want take use me??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.